Just One Kiss Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Huh, think you're so smart? Fine, but your kiss has to last five minutes!"

"Dude, what the fuck are you doing?" objected the guy who had shouted earlier.

"She's bullshitting us, just wants to get out of doing it to start with!"

Reluctantly, the other guy shrugged his shoulders but knew full well that if it came down to it, there was no way it was happening. How dare he put him up to this in the first place?

Carmen took a deep breath, making her breasts strain at the seams of her tight top, and then looked over at Keri whose face had gone completely white. 'Damnit, no, this is what I was afraid of. Shit, I gotta get the hell out of here!' Keri said to herself, in full-on panic mode.

The olive-skinned girl sat down right next to her terrified straight friend, feeling instantly protective despite getting a secret thrill at the prospect of giving a first lesbian kiss. "Hey, I thought they would get grossed out and run off scared, I didn't mean for things to get this out of hand, sorry," she said, low enough for the boys not to hear.

"I know."

"I can just tell these guys to go fuck themselves and that's that, but..." Carmen began.

"But what?" Keri asked, not sure where the conversation was headed now.

"Look, I know you have a crush on Chris, and let me just say you have good taste, he's a sweetheart. I am pretty sure that if we play along you will have his complete attention. Not trying to pressure you at all, just saying what I think." Carmen said sincerely, starting to feel bad that it had come to that.

Keri felt queasy. Never in her wildest imagination would she have normally entertained crossing a line like that, but knowing how most guys responded to girls kissing, her friend was right. Plus, it was abundantly clear that none of this had happened on purpose. "Ummm, I guess? This is way, way outside my comfort zone, Carmen," she replied, her eyes pleading to get her out of this.

"It's up to you, just keep in mind that kissing another girl doesn't make you gay, not even close. It doesn't mean anything, but if you don't want to, I will defend your honor," Carmen said with a slight chuckle.

Keri glanced up at Chris and then diverted her eyes quickly. She really liked him and if this helped get her a foothold with him, then why not? Carmen was right, it wouldn't mean anything so what's the big deal? As she pushed herself to get comfortable with the idea, she was filled with resentment for the loudmouthed asshole who proposed it to begin with. Watching him get humiliated by kissing another guy really would be a nice payback. "Okay, as long as it's low-key." she breathed out, reluctance dripping in her voice.

Carmen nodded and then turned back to the challengers, ready to negotiate terms now. "Ok, deal, but there is no fucking way this is going to go on for five minutes, that isn't a kiss, that's full-on making out. One minute, deal?" she demanded, her tone sharp and firm.

"Fuck that, make it three minutes!" came the angry response.

"Nope, two minutes, final offer. Take it or walk the fuck away, asshole!" Carmen said, swearing in Spanish under her breath.

"Deal. Now get on with it"

Carmen looked sympathetically at Keri, who smirked and gave a nervous nod at her. Truthfully, she was impressed at how aggressively her friend had negotiated them down to something that now seemed innocuous.

"Okay," Keri responded, standing up slowly, trying to hide her shaking hands.

Carmen felt a shiver pass up her spine at the vulnerable expression on the girl's pretty face, knowing that regardless of the circumstances, she had the opportunity to kiss her friend. The word opportunity echoed around in her mind for a moment, highlighting that this would probably be the only chance she would ever get to do this. 'If this is going to be the only kiss I give her, I am gonna make damn sure it's the best she ever had. Gotta make sure all her senses get drawn in,' she thought.

"Ok, here we go, just let me lead ok?" Carmen whispered, stepping forward.

"Okay," Keri answered.

' OK, first sense is sight, she has never been this close to another girl this way before', Carmen mused, slowly inching her face closer.

Keri felt her face redden as the other girl slowly closed the gap between them, a vantage point she had never experienced before. The olive-skinned girl's face was flawless, and full, and sported an incredibly full-looking pair of lips that glistened in the light of the room. As she tried to avoid direct eye contact, Keri inadvertently let her field of vision take in the other girl's supple neck and collarbones and then settled on her hard-to-miss cleavage. She had certainly noticed how blessed her friend was in that department, but something about seeing them that close gave her a strange sensation, which jarred her enough to look up and let her eyes lock with Carmen's. The proximity of her face gave an odd and sensual intimacy to the moment that the girl simply had no way to process. But the fact remained that it had affected her, even if somewhat against her will.

"Just relax, it'll be ok," Carmen said softly, her warm breath reaching out to tickle Keri's lips, making them twitch. She simply nodded in response, saying nothing, because she was so flustered she probably couldn't form words anyway. Her friend's voice seemed to caress her ears, almost lulling her into a semi-hypnotic state.

Keri's senses felt overwhelmed and overloaded, and she could hear Carmen still saying things to her, but couldn't fully make them out. Her voice seemed to echo in her mind, comforting her but also somehow stimulating her, making her skin feel warm, drawing her in all the more. Their lips hadn't even touched yet and her senses all felt on fire somehow. Sight and sound worked together in a way the blonde had never experienced before.

A moment later, an entire plethora of scents started assaulting her nose, albeit in a pleasant manner. The first smell was like lilacs and fresh flowers and seemed to be emanating from Carmen's long, dark, and wavy hair. It was fragrant, succulent, and positively delicious, tugging at her and threatening to draw her in even further. Next, her perfume joined the chorus, a beautiful and sophisticated smell that pleased her a lot. It mixed in with the smell of her hair and added an entirely new dimension to the moment.

Carmen brought her full lips within a hair's breadth of Keri's, trying to be careful so as not to overwhelm her, though having no awareness of what her friend was experiencing at that moment. One final smell revealed itself, and for a moment the young blonde had no idea where it was coming from. It was certainly feminine and attractive but had a certain sweetness to it that was appealing. She felt the dark-haired girl lightly exhale, and that seemingly insignificant action amplified the scent dramatically.

'Oh shit, that's her breath, my fucking gawd it's nice. Why the hell am I thinking that?' Keri screamed in her mind, but unable to escape the simple fact that it was pretty damn nice. While not intentional, she compared it to what she had experienced with guys she kissed, dated, and sometimes slept with. A few of them had been sour and almost putrid, while others had just been tolerable, something she had just grown to accept as normal. No, this sweet smell was enjoyable and mildly addicting, and the fact that it came from another girl seemed irrelevant now.

Carmen carefully touched her mouth to Keri's, staying perfectly still, simply letting the girl take in the new sensation and adjust to it on her own terms. Her friend's lips were feathery soft and warm, delicious and sexy, so much better than anything she had imagined they would be like. After a moment of quiet acceptance on Keri's part, Carmen shifted her mouth a bit and softly formed her lips against hers, even feeling a subtle response from her partner after that.

Keri felt flush all over when their lips first touched, but when Carmen's mouth gently claimed her own, she was unable to suppress a sigh that could easily have been interpreted as a quiet moan. It felt good, very good, and perhaps too good, which threatened to make her panic. Sensing the concern from the other girl, Carmen applied some light suction and then pulled back, creating a wet smacking sound that she loved. After a moment or two, she joined their lips again, this time applying a gentle massaging motion that she always associated with a great kiss.

Carmen slipped both of her delicate hands on Keri's hips, hooking two fingers in her jeans, and pulling the girl gently but firmly against her, hips pushing against hips and breasts pressing together in a way that transferred warmth between the two of them.

Keri slipped her hands on Carmen's hips as well, more because she wasn't certain what else to do with her hands. These were crazy, uncharted waters for her, and she had no road map to navigate by. Their bodies now flush against each other, she couldn't help but feel her friend's full form against hers. Lips were caressing lips in earnest now, each feeling the breasts and nipples of the other's keenly as well. A moment later, Keri felt the dizzying heat between Carmen's legs pushing against her as if her body was whispering wicked things aloud.

While it may have seemed like time was passing quickly, the two young women were not even into a full minute of the dared kiss, each seeming to get lost in it more with each passing second. Carmen felt aroused enough that she wanted nothing more than to slip her tongue in Keri's mouth but was aware enough to know that it could trigger a flight response. Surmising that most of the blonde's experiences included a tongue assault, she opted for a more subtle approach.

Carmen parted her mouth very slightly, disguising it as a lips massage motion that their kisses had featured so far. Her tongue slipped between her teeth and lightly tickled Keri's quivering lips. It wasn't a demand or something pushy, it was playful and polite, akin to using the word please when asking for something. 'Yes, please, Keri, please let me in,' she said in her mind as if trying to convey the very thought to her kissing partner.

Keri felt surprised when the sensation of a tongue very gently probed her mouth, then withdrew, only to return a moment later. It felt like a light teasing, but one that also presumed nothing nor demanded anything either. Part of her felt like this was a good time to end the whole thing, but that seemed unfair because it would let the losers who dared them off the hook. No, she would stay the course, but should she let it happen? Would it cross some sort of boundary that could never be walked back? 'Kissing another girl doesn't make you the least bit gay,' Carmen's voice echoed in her mind. Did it feel good so far? Yes! Was she enjoying it, maybe more than she should have? Maybe. Did it really matter anyway? No, not in the least.

Carmen quietly chuckled as she felt Keri's lips part ever so slightly, surprising and delighting her at the same time. The girl was an incredible kisser which thrilled her, and the open mouth thrilled her all the more. Still exercising great restraint, she wriggled her tongue into the warm wet mouth on the other side. It was heaven.

Keri had thought all of her senses had been thoroughly ransacked, but when the foreign tongue gently penetrated her lips, the taste it brought along was fresh and even sexy. Maybe she had overlooked or forgotten the taste of former lovers' mouths, but this was at a level all its own. She felt the slick member slide alongside her own, sending electric shocks through her body. She let out a very quiet moan, unable to control it, making Carmen's tongue gently make love to hers. In that moment, gay or straight, good and bad, right and wrong simply had no meaning, all that mattered was the moment and the sensations. Keri was fully aroused and now dripping wet, and she felt certain her lesbian friend was too.

"Time! That was fucking incredible!" loudmouth commented, his friends chiming in their sleazy approvals as well.

Carmen broke the kiss and then put her lips right at Keri's ear. "If you ever want that again, just let me know," she whispered, pulling away.

"OK, we did our part, it's your turn, so get to it, huh?" Carmen said, laughing as they squirmed. She was almost completely certain that they would renege on their promise, but even if they did, everyone else in the room would know it. That in and of itself seemed like sweet revenge. People would be gossiping about it for years to come.

Faced with the prospect of her calling their bluff and having to deliver what they never intended, all three young men turned and fled, not turned or walked away, no, they frantically fled. Both girls burst into a fit of laughter, making so much noise that a few of the partygoers shot them dirty looks and shook their heads. Both of them had tears in their eyes from their mutual loud giggling, which seemed to go on forever. Once their laughter ran out of steam, Carmen patted Keri on the forearm.

"Well, I am gonna mill around a bit and see what other trouble I can get into," Carmen told her with an exaggerated wink and smile. What she was careful not to mention was the fact that her pussy was soaked and arousal coursed through her. 'Best not overwhelm the poor thing,' she thought.

"Okay, thanks for...never mind," Keri said, suddenly feeling awkward once again.

Carmen bit her lip as she turned away to leave her friend in peace, savoring the taste of her lips and the feel of their whole brief encounter. Certainly, it had been awkward at first, but she had felt the girl relax and give in to the experience long enough to enjoy it. While she would never push the issue, it certainly gave her reason to hope.

12