All Comments on 'Just One Night'

by Smuttyandfun

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
strebor190strebor190about 2 years ago

I've enjoyed some of your previous writings and this was no exception. Well written and fun to read. Thanks for the effort.

ElectricOutcast2XElectricOutcast2Xabout 2 years ago

Okay unless I was reading too fast, I didn't see the ages of your characters. If it was intentional, then I can understand, but as an audience member, I don't like being left hanging.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 2 years ago

The Freedom convoy is the best thing to happen in this country in years, certainly since the little rich twat from Montreal. Apart from that dig, a good story.

MururoavetMururoavetabout 2 years ago

I really enjoyed your story, it went at the right pace and not full of grammatical and spelling errors like some. Ki will be looking for more that you have written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nicely done, sweet and lovely!

THANK YOU!!!!!

rnebularrnebularabout 2 years ago

Nice and sweet tale. I usually don't like switching POV mid-story several times, but it worked okay here. Thanks for sharing, smutty!

Richard1940Richard1940about 2 years ago

Enough to give you the warm fuzzies!

5***** again

oldsage_1oldsage_1almost 2 years ago

Great story but please give it a read next time before publishing! I read you regularly and a few mistakes no big deal but this one really looks like you pushed. Good enough story though to rate a 5.

Cheers

SAGE

katibkatibalmost 2 years ago

Beautiful writing and almost perfect editing. That’s a rare combination on this site. Thanks for a delightful story, one told without profanity and disgusting, smutty detail.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Lovely sweet story. Loved it

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfirealmost 2 years ago

I read this very enjoyable tale last night but was too tired when I finished to comment or vote at the time. Rectifying that now.

Nikki seemed like a little firecracker in need so I was happy for her and for Chase as the story unfolded and they found each other and what they wanted. I nodded when she eavesdropped, and nodded even more with a smile when the truth was revealed to be very close to what I expected. The constraints of the challenge were obvious in a couple of places where it might have felt a little more natural to take things offsite and to slow down a bit, but it was handled quite well in both cases. I liked that we find out in the end that Nikki wasn't the only one in need; they were both at that point in their lives where they needed and were ready for each other, making the end a real and very happy surprise. Great job, 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful

USMCVetUSMCVetabout 1 year ago

Wonderful! Thank you!

wwaldripwwaldripabout 1 year ago

Great writing, loved the romantic story and the love making.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601about 1 year ago

Well, HR is gonna shit a brick!

A lovely, romantic story right in my wheelhouse. There are so few older man/younger woman stories posted in MATURE. Just endless MILF this and MILF that.

I do, however, hate it when a writer forgets what he’s written. You establish that Chase’s office has no windows. Later he awakens and assumes it’s not day yet because it’s dark. Of course it’s dark! There are no windows!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmuttyandfun@Smuttyandfun
'Off the Clock' my 2nd entry in the On The Job Challenge will be published on April 23rd, and I hope you'll enjoy this one, too! 'Caught in the Act' my On The Job Challenge entry will be published on April 20th. I hope you enjoy it! 'Lucky Charm' my April Fools' Contest en...

SIMILAR Stories