All Comments on 'Just One Night'

by scouries

Sort by:
  • 99 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
tease me, please me!

just the right level of denial and reluctance in this lubricious tale of sexual delight. well done Jim!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
This will prompt yet another round of pleas & demands for a sequel !

Either sequel or prequel is a lock for hot rating. Loved the baited intrigue, humor and erotic sorties. If one doesn't get you. The OTHER TWO will !

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 11 years ago
I would love to read more of this.

So I add my voice to that call.

Love it if they end up at the same college together.

Could be roomies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Such beautiful sharing and love.

What a wonderful story of sharing and caring. Would love to find out more. Your a wonderful writer and did a great job. Thank You.

fireguy365fireguy365over 11 years ago
I wish..

Sure wish that I had a sister like Katrina when I was growing up. She's a little naive but it worked well for the story to make it more believable, to a point. It must have been one big house for Mom and Dad not to have heard them screaming and carrying on during sex.

Did I miss where Katrina told Bobby that she was on the "pill" or are we just to assume she is?

Still enjoyed reading the story and have to give it a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Terrible

Get an editor because your grammar is terrible. It makes an already stupid story even worse. Nooooooooobodyyyyyyyy talks LIKE THIS! This reads like a seventies porn script written by a teenager who's never had sex. Terrible in every possible way.

Rawmaster50Rawmaster50over 11 years ago
Rotten Brother

I wish I had been this clever when I was growing up. He led her around like the master he is. Thanks and I gave it a 5

vstarmpvstarmpover 11 years ago
nice contrived plot!

I liked the way Robert weaved his way through the plot. One could say his sister was indeed a dumb blond, but.... It was still a great story with a lot of potential for a Christmas Sequel since she has to come home again for Christmas and New Years!

dinkymacdinkymacover 11 years ago
Great story!!!

Thanks for sharing a super read! *****

CWR2014CWR2014over 11 years ago
Great Story!!!!

Thanks for your time and effort, This was and enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Great story. Please write a second chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
It seemed so natural

and reasonable I had to try it with my sister. It didn't get me laid but it did get me slapped silly. Fortunately my sister has a sense of humor and is still laughing at me and saying "I can't believe you thought that would work". Might take me a bit longer that it took in your story, but I get the feeling it just might work. Thanks for the story. Yes, there were mistakes but they didn't detract from the story all that much. Ron

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
really liked it

maybe a 2nd chapter. him telling her he really loves her. she admits she's always loved him. maybe her getting pregnant from that first night & they live happily ever after... hey! in my mind... that's how I think. Good job!

ChasBChasBover 11 years ago
Fun!!

Needed a bit more buildup to make it more believeable. Maybe, if the sex had started with a bit of casual kissing, that became more passionate, and led to touching,. efc. Isn't that what often happens? I like the humorous tone, though. Most stories make the sex too serious - sometimes dully so. This made it more the fun it should naturally be. Thanx.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
.Just one Night?

I hope not. Never had a sister but would have loved to screw some of my friends sisters Keep it going with more sex and maybe even add mom

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

The flagrant homophobia was really a turn off, unnecessary and really takes the reader out of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent

Loved it. 9/10. The only complaint I have is that you really flex your penmanship for erotica in your ability to summarize the brother's exploits but, when it came time for the climax, the delivery was nearly as brief. I hope this means you'll consider a sequel after the contest. Best of luck, by the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well done

Very good...can't wait to read more from you

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Crap

Total load of rubbish1/1000

hodunkhodunkover 11 years ago
Welcome Back!

Good to read you again! Missed your stories, now keep'em comin. hodunk

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Any homophobia is unnecessary, this story had TONS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Most enjoyable

Another of your excellent and well written stories. Is mom next? Mom and Katrina for Christmas?

Looking forward to the next chapters of My Gilrfriend's Mom and Jimmy T.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
bad timing

strange a thanksgiving story in december, just a little late aren't you. as to the story no background the begining was kind of boring then there was a rush to sex and no end. seems that scouries is getting lazy or senile, his older stories were a lot better than this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I loved the slow build up. Great story, Please write more often

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh, it, was, so, hot, i, read, it, twice.

Well Endowed boy not-quite-rapes beautiful sister. Gee, i haven't read one like this before.

Boring.

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 11 years ago
Nice story, nice buildup, nice conclusion.

I thought you did a great job of building the tension and then dealing with that tension. As far as the comments about "bad spelling" "homophobia" and so on, I think those critics are idiots (for the former) and idiots (for the latter).

I have no problem, in an amateur erotica site, with the author drawing out words, for instance. It helps convey to the reader what the characters are trying to express. The people who bitch about that are the same ones who have a bug up their ass with using "..." to indicate pauses in a sentence.

And as far as the homophobia goes, you were writing about about a fairly conservative, middle America, nuclear family. The story didn't slam homosexuals. The younger sister claimed that she'd researched the college her older sister was attending, and the LGBT community had named it gay-friendly. I don't think Scouries was insulting in his reference to the school itself, or to the LGBT community in general. The siblings (and to some extent) DID express their opinions that "Phillip" gave off a gay vibe, and that they had disliked him. They never indicated their dislike was because of his supposed homosexuality. Also, they were doing what ANY family does when someone in the family has a parting of ways with a former partner: They sided with their family member and vented about the former partner. Anyone who's broken up with a boyfriend/girlfriend or gotten a divorce can identify with that attitude. If you claim otherwise, you're either naive, or lying.

As others before this comment have indicated, it would be really nice to see a continuation of the story when Kat comes back home for Christmas break. It would give her more time to bond with her brother. It might be a stretch to get Mom involved, but perhaps she could drag a girlfriend along for the ride. After all, the story indicated there was a high percentage of Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual students at her college, and she never actually denied that she hadn't experimented when her brother was probing for information.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Slow buildup?

What slow build up? This story is just as awful and conceited as all of yours, sadly

txcrackertxcrackerover 11 years ago
Well written !

Well written and I liked the build up . Can't wait for the next chapter !

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Bum?

No one here calls their ass a "bum".

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well...

Carleton is in Northfield Minnesota, about a hour south of Minneapolis. And, if you want to use a real school, then you better represent it correctly.

qazokmtfvgqazokmtfvgover 11 years ago
Somethinginthewayshemovesme's coments were spot on!

Somethinginthewayshemovesme's comments were spot on!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
Glad to see you back Jim, I missed reading your work, and as always, it's five star quality

A really sweet loving and sometimes humorous story that is very erotic and explicit.

I would like to think that Bobby had many more interesting trysts with his naive sister and she finally learned what to expect from a man that really loved her.

It probably would be hard for her to find another man, if she compared them to her stud of a brother, but at least she now has something to compare to.

Thanks for the good read, and happy holidays...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wonderful, scheming, brilliant, and riveting. Nice work!

Wonderful, scheming, brilliant, and riveting. Nice work! A slow but very riveting lead in to a good "coming together." (Wish I had that brother's talent.)

MinigalesMinigalesover 11 years ago
Great but Fast End

I like your stories a lot. I liked this too, but the end was too quick.

<p>I am not sure what was left out of the end is enough to make a sequel without involving the little sister or the mom somehow. Consider that anyway.

<p>Don't disappear this long next time.

<p>Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another Story I'd Enjoy You Extending

I've enjoyed this story, as I've enjoyed all your others. I wish you would work another one or two parts out of the story "My Vietnamese Granddaughter". Extremely good read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

It had me hard as a rock. I love incest reluctance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You are shamelessly...

Plugging for votes?!? I'd have liked to give you a 5 star rating... the material was there, and you certainly told it in a way that almost captured the moment perfectly... (too short, not enough build up, not drawn out enough, not enough drama after the initial opening sequences.) Bah! Who am I to complain... or to tease... you got the 5 stars. But we expect more than just 4 pages next time! No... we DEMAND more from this story, and it's subsequent chapters! LOL. All kidding aside... keep up the very good story telling! Oh, and thanks for submitting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You need to stop pretending you're not British

"She touched your bum?"

"Little bloody problem?"

No one says "bum" or "bloody" in America. Both British expressions. Stop pretending you're an American from Miami, your IP address and your use of British phrases give you away.

scouriesscouriesover 11 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your comment Somethinginthewayshemovesme - it was appreciated. And to all the other kind readers who posted their comments. FYI some 50,000 readers have opened the story so far and over 1700 took the time to vote - THANKS!!!

FYI : Carleton College is a great school. Mind you I'd never heard of it until last winter (spring break) when a group of Carleton students stayed in one of their parents condos in the same building where I live in South Beach. I kept running into them all week (and they were all heterosexual as far as I could learn - and I learned a lot!). I teased them about the weather in Minnesota (during the week they were down here Minnesota and their school was hit by a deluge of snow). I got friendly with one of the students, a female English major who wants to be an author, and read her some of my 'works" poolside and bedside. And promised her I'd put Carleton in one of my future stories...

Here's what Wikipedia says about the school: "Carleton College is an independent non-sectarian, coeducational, liberal arts college in Northfield, Minnesota, USA. The college enrolls 1,958 undergraduate students, and employs 198 full-time faculty members. In 2012 U.S. News and World Report ranked Carleton College the 8th best liberal arts college in the United States and ranked Carleton number two for undergraduate teaching at a national liberal arts college. In 2012 Forbes magazine named Carleton the 31st best college or university in the United States.

And yes, as Katrina's sister found out and reported to her parents in the story: Carleton is identified by numerous sources as one of the most gay-friendly colleges in America, and many students are openly homosexual or bisexual. There is a Gender and Sexuality Center, located in the basement of Scoville Hall, and both the college and the CSA support programs for gay students

Rugrat60Rugrat60over 11 years ago
Enjoyable.

A very enjoyable read and funny. Chuckled through most of it.

It was better than I had expected.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thanks

First two pages, I laughed my ass off. Then I got too horny for laughing. Brilliant story. Not sure though if all his tales were lies, as he has told his mom (makes no difference, but for the possible reaction of his sis). Thank you for the story

mcbtwsmcbtwsover 11 years ago
Good story.

I enjoyed the hell out of it. Ignore the anonymous bitches!

CobraDenCobraDenover 11 years ago
VERY WELL WRITEN!!!

I've read a lot of your stories and this one I would have given it a 10 out of 5 if that was possible. The conversation between Katrina and Robert in page 1 & 2 were so good I had to laugh. Excellently writen!!! Hope there will be a part 2!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I Didn't Want To...

Love it, but, I did. You twisted my arm and made me give it a 5. I wanted to see what happens to them during Christmas break, it was so good.

biggeorgewncbiggeorgewncover 11 years ago
Great Story

I have enjoyed your writting for quite a long time this I believe is your best story ever, I get tired of reading stories that are very long (where the author is trying to rewrite "War and Peace"....) Thisr storiy is the perfect length, great verbage between the sister and brother, and most of all it is a touching love story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Thank you for sharing this story with us here. It is wonderful, as always.

I always read and re-read your older stories to get me through until you post new material. I am so very thankful you share your talents with us.

- your ever present fan

Nolatrinity

LA213LA213over 11 years ago
5 Stars!!!

It was a outstanding brilliant masterpiece, just like all of your other stories.

Anyways, I don't know if anyone else notice but you said " Bobby " instead of " Robert " when the sis said his name but it was still a very good story ..... : )

flowernibblerflowernibblerover 11 years ago
Well done, my man; well done. A 5-star sexual thriller is what you have wrought.

Jim, you are very good now and I can see you may well become something really special in time.

Was your writing in this story perfect itself? No, not quite, but close; very close indeed. In reading through the comments above, I saw some complaining about various aspects of your writing and of how your plot line missed the mark a bit here and there. While there may be a modicum of truth in some of those complaints, I would not, as I am sure you won't, let those complaints bother me too much.

As for me, I finished reading this piece in the early a.m. of western Xmas morn. My complaint is that I should have been sleeping well before then, but your story would not let me loose so I could.

Your love of writing shines through too well for you to remain a hidden treasure much longer. Keep it up, Jim, and your hidden treasure will be hidden no more.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
LIAR,,,LIAR.....PANTS ON BLAZING

find a story and stick to it....tweek it....and SCOOORRRE. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
It was interesting but oh so good.

I loved the funny dynamics but is was so good!

guitarist2guitarist2over 11 years ago
5 out of 5

I absolutely loved the story, very creative and exciting at all times. I would love to read a sequel or something similar.

Keep it up!

bseeker6969bseeker6969over 11 years ago
5 Stars?

I don't think that is right. They need to have 10 so this one can be rated appropriately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow!

I LOVED this story! I wish I were the brother...

TheOnly_1_4uTheOnly_1_4uover 11 years ago
Just One Night?

I must protest if this story is not continued.. One of the best written stories I have read on here.. Actually one of the best stores I have read in ages.

The back and forth between brother and sister were excellent.. The building of the tension between then was exceptional.

On the technical side, it was a pleasure to read something that was grammatically correct, spelling, punctuation and spelling was spot on.

I honestly think that even if the characters were great friends and room mates, it still would have been just as good. The writing of sexual tension is not as easy as it looks.. Keep up the good work.

As I said, Chapter 2?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
St. Olaf girls are better...

My only complaint is that you picked the wrong side of the river for a college. St. Olaf is way better. :)

RedTx88RedTx88about 11 years ago
Nice work Scouries

I always have a great time reading your work Scouries, the way you describe the characters and then the comical back and forth dialog really ads to the experience. I gave you 5 stars but wished i could rate higher! Cant wait to read another one of your storys, keep up the good writing.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 11 years ago
Well done my friend!

An awesome story, I wish I had one third of your talent! I would add you but you have been on my faves list for 2 or 3 years already. Keep writing and let me know if their is anything I can ever do to help.

LuciaTolentinoLuciaTolentinoabout 11 years ago
An enjoyable story.

Nice to see something with no convention errors (i.e. grammar, spelling, punctuation). It's a pleasant break from some poorer stories on this site. The buildup was great; the love was passionate; the sex scene was hot. I liked it.

What I disliked, however, was the use of generic character names that took no effort or thought to come up with. It doesn't bother most people; it's just what you'd expect from someone like me, someone with scrupulous tastes.

SatanJDSatanJDabout 11 years ago
Sexy as Hell

That was amazingly well written and really well done, it was also as you may have noticed sexy as hell. Seriously damn. Really good work.

OleguyOleguyabout 11 years ago
One of the best.

I think this is the finest sibling seduction I have had the pleasure of reading in an age.

Bobby did it SOOO WELL I just had to envy the hell out of Kat and him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I Loved It

I just want more of your stories!

hourihourialmost 11 years ago
One Sexy Love Story

Every time I see a new story of yours I expect it to be fabulous and fantastic - technically and plot-wise. Just One Night was no exception and delivered so much more than I thought - silly me to have been surprised - but I always am lol!

Usually I am drawn to the older brother-little sister, or Daddy-daughter stories, but this younger brother-older sister story was by far one of my All-time favorites of all my favorite Literotica stories. It was more than just hot, pussy-creaming sex; it was tender and erotic, and a real love story. And it came across as both sexy and lovely because of your exceptional writing.

Another 5 Stars for scouries! Craving more of your work, and scouring (heh) your list often for what happens next. ~houri

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
Oh, hell Yes!

A really good story with a great buildup, humor and best of all, hot sex with his big sister. Helped her feelings, too, didn't it? Thank you for writing.

GianettaGianettaalmost 11 years ago
Delicious

Hope to see another story from you soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
please continue

It's a good story and you need to continue it. I would like to know what happens next for Charles and his sister Katrina. I would also be interested in maybe seeing their younger sister get into the act. So I hope you plan on writing atleast one more chapter to kinda tie things up or add a few more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good fun

The narrator is a manipulative bastard. Almost reminds me of myself when I was his age. The sex isva little sub par, but the actual story more than makes it worth the time taken to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

You also tell a good story, keep it UP.

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalover 10 years ago
4 Stars

Not keen on the subtle gay bashing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it. 5 stars is not enough!

I look forward to seeing more chapters, hopefully. Possibly prequels of his other escapades!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Simply Amazing is the Expression

Just come across this site and this writer has been a revelation and the seduction of his sister is amazingly done !! Would love to read more ... and probably like his/her other stories get the younger sister and mom too....

txcrackertxcrackerover 10 years ago

Having as one of my top favorites list for over a year I enjoy rereading it often .

Thanks again for a great story .

TX Cracker

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I really didn't want to like this story.

I started out not liking the conniving little brother but the writing and humor coupled with nice little twists were just too good! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
True Love

In the end they found true love. Neither needed another lover. Their babies were blond.

Patch

mcbtwsmcbtwsover 9 years ago
Brilliant.

Conniving little fucker but great story. Thanks.

txcrackertxcrackerover 9 years ago
Excellent !

Jim , This and "Punked Out " are on my list of favorites and I read them regularly . I am happy to have come back to read the statement in your Bio that you are recovering from your illness . Just had to let you know that there is an ole fat bald fellow down here in Texas that is happy to hear your doing better . Hopefully you will be back to writing sooner than you think . Your style is so missed it is very thoughtful of your characters it is truly an enjoyment to read . You and several others like FinalStand , Fat_Dad , RecHiker .

Thank you again

TX CRACKER

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

This was.... Absolutely. Fucking. Awesome. :)

I was so glued to the story I didn't even start a text file to poke and make fun of different bits, hehehe. While not necessary, a second chapter would be fun! Teach sis some new dog and pony tricks! ;) ...too bad lil sis is too young to catch them and want in on the fun! Hehe

I remember going down on my wife for the first time when we were dating. Absolutely crazy hot! None of her loser boyfriends had ever gone down on her! Hell, she had never had an orgasm before! Ever!

...I remember asking her if she had and she said 'I think so...' Lol. She had no clue what I was going to do to her! (Grinning) ...I think she thought she was going to die, probably right after she thought she was going to pee all over me, hehe. I'll never forget watching her cum for the first time! Wow!

Thanks for the awesome story!! ...and memories :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Very good story. MC such a cool guy. And very FUNNY DIALOGUES.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Terminology

Your stories are very good. Some authors on here seem to write one story then copy it and if you're lucky changes the names but little else.

One thing though sometimes like in "Jen's Little Brother" you have him brushing her hair but you say he was combing her hair. Big difference in the tool so therefore a difference in the descriptive verb.

Keep up the quality also check to be sure you don't use sound alike words that have a different meaning than what is intended.

Marty

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago
Would like more!

Loved it and would love to see more of these two. Please keep writing!!

JagnagJagnagalmost 7 years ago
Just a great story, loved it

Damn that was one good story, enjoyed every line 5* all day long 👍🏼👍🏼

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A favorite author for sure

Just love the sexy bantering and teasing dialog.

Icarus93Icarus93over 5 years ago
Thank You!

Of all the stories I've read over the years (more than likely in the thousands) i can say, with out a shadow of a doubt, this is one of my favorites. Mr. Jim Scouries, you are an amazing writer, they way you spin a story is truly beautiful.

If i could ask one thing from you, it would be for you to finish this story. I believe in my heart of hearts that Charles Svend Williams and Katrina Astrid Williams still have a story to tell.

Thank you so very much Mr. Scouries, for all that you do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Liked it but

Main character was an asshat

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I still love it! Boy, it's been a while since I read it last! Sooo good, even without getting really overly graphic!

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 5 years ago
excellent

can't wait for him to get Anna

DazbootDazbootalmost 5 years ago
Great dialogue

There were a lot of laughs in those 4 pages.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
What the Fuck was that?

Scouries fucking shocked the shit out of me by writing this story,I'm talking about how Robby and Kat talked about their genitals like they had personalities like He wants to look inside the door to see if anyone is at home and countless other references.

Really the author is one crazy SOB when writing this story,but if it seems like I am criticising Scouries you couldn't be further from the truth,this described the authors imagination is a rarity here and I commend him for creating such a unique story,my sincere congrats to a crazy but funny ass story.Later.

Katmandu147Katmandu147almost 4 years ago

Great story albeit a tad to short. Would have been much more satisfying if it was little longer and she had the chance to be the aggressor. Keep up the good work and keep the stories coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story was a riot, AND sexy!

Only one problem, you get a reader caring about a girl and a couple, you should give them more...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

An excellent story, one of your best

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 2 years ago

(6/24/2022) Another enjoyable read. Sorry I was ten years late to the party. While I may not agree with the direction some of your stories take I like the way you write. I believe I wrote “ no redeeming value” once for one of your stories. They are all well-written and imaginative. Five stars again.

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 2 years ago

Oh, I forgot to write that you are a master of written seduction.

phantom123phantom123over 1 year ago

I really like your ability to convey the sexuality of the scene, the horniness, and lust without being overly graphic. Great read for both sexes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A good story. The actual sex part was skimmed over too fast for my likes though. 4 stars.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Crikey, I was smiling, laughing, AND enjoying the sexual tension!

It is so hard to believe that there is no more for this nearly-couple! It would even be okay for the little sister (who is old enough) to have some involvement and real affection, but for our Hero and his Leading Lady, their story canNOT be over!

Please... 5 for you!

NickCaveNickCave12 months ago

That was a great freakin' story. Wow. The way I was picturing Kat in my head...she was perfect.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A solid story with just the right amount of everything. I liked the humour and anthropomorphizing of their genitals when they finally had sex. That was cute. Kat came across as bitchy at first but seemed to get back to her old self after her brother "healed" her with some loving. Some of the stories he was telling are worthy of their own story.

Head609RamHead609Ram5 months ago

Finally...This writing has a building story line, good job. I see a good progression in the stories overall.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg1235 months ago

"Just One Night:" - Twenty-one Year Old--on Page One (1) and Twenty Year Old [on Page Three (3)--Non-virgin College Junior Sister, Katrina Astrid Williams and Twenty Year Old Non-virgin Brother, Robert Svend Williams.

Obviously, a faux pas: On page one (1) Katrina is "twenty-one years old," and on page three (3) she's "twenty years old."

For the first time ever, I've awarded Five (5) Stars to an incest story where the female was NOT impregnated.

A pregnancy always gets Five (5) Stars from me, due to the inherent risks and exposures of being "publicly outed" and the added enhancement that pregnancies give the male libido--this male in particular!! Although, not any consideration of me awarding Five (5) Stars to this story, there is the "tease" (ergo, possibility!!!) that sister Katrina might be impregnated, although there was never any acknowledgment nor discussion that Katrina "might" be pregnant with child due to no birth protection was being used nor discussed!

As always, James 'scouries' has written another fabulous incest story; I've never read any low-class, stroke story written by him!!!!! In December 2012 'scouries' wrote that he would be more active in writing again; this story was posted December 2012, almost exactly eleven (11) years ago--today being 30 November 2023--and there's no intervening stories since. There's hardly any other more prolific writer(s) of pure incest stories, with love and romance, honor and excitement, pregnancies and almost perfectly written, highly honored stories than James Scouries, on 'Literotica' and the other porn sites where he's posted stories. We Pray that he--"Jim"--is in good health and is only on a longer than usual hiatus! Chas.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscouries@scouries
10479 Followers
NEW EMAIL: titlova@protonmail.com November 2020: I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive - I’ve missed Covid so far! Touch wood... I’m in a bubble with a number of my daughters, a sister, an aunt and two nieces. Our experiences over the last few months should pr...