Just One Night Pt. 01

Story Info
A scene from several years ago that is still so vivid.
2.5k words
4.22
15.3k
4

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled down my window as I drove through the warm summer night air. The fresh air felt wonderful but it did little to calm my nerves as I drove along the darkened road. I was torn by my desire to see him again and my fear of what he would do to me this time. The little butterflies in my stomach were working overtime now as I knew I was only minutes away from my fate. Of course, I could always turn back but I knew in the back of my mind I would never miss another opportunity to see him, my Master.

I mentally went over my preparations so far, making sure everything was as he had instructed. I knew from experience that if I dared to show up unprepared, he would indeed send me away or at the very least deny me any sexual release. Neither of those options was acceptable in the least.

I had spent a lot of time showering and washing my body. This included waxing everything except my eyebrows and the hair on top of my head. I had hated it the first time I did it but it was now a normal routine and something I didn't think a lot about. The feel of my bare pussy still made me shiver when I thought about how smooth it felt when I was allowed to touch it. I could feel that my pussy was already moist beneath my simple sundress as I shifted my weight. Shifting my ass in the seat reminded me of the purple rubber butt plug Master ordered me to wear when I came to see him. I was still not entirely comfortable with the plug but I knew leaving it out would be an instant rejection from my Master. I could feel the plug inside me shifting as I moved and it wasn't entirely unpleasant, I decided.

I turned up my music in an attempt to drive the thoughts of the rubber plug in my ass out of my head. I tapped my long fingernails on the steering wheel with the beat of the music. Oh yes, my long nails. Master had been very insistent about having them and I now went into a manicurist every week to have them polished and filled or repaired as needed. I had started with fairly short nails but as our kinky relationship continued, he convinced me they needed to be longer. I glanced at my fingernails in the glow from the dash lights and I realized they were at least an inch and a half long now. Tonight, they were painted a deep shiny purple with jet black diagonal stripes near the end. The length now made me incredibly conscious of my fingers and what they were doing.

There was a sharp curve in the road and as I slowed for the curve my mind went to my "slave modifications." Master had insisted that I receive several piercings if I wanted our relationship to continue and I reluctantly agreed to his terms. First was a naval piercing, then a left nostril piercing which made me feel very self-conscious. This was followed by a tongue piercing, even more humiliating as it took weeks before I could talk without sounding funny. A month after my tongue both of my nipples were pierced which was incredibly frightening for me but also erotic at the same time. Tonight, Master had me wearing a slave barbell through my tongue and I could feel the large ring attached to the end of the barbell resting on top of my tongue. The slave barbell made me sound slightly funny which added to my humiliation and Master's enjoyment. My nipples had stirrup rings through them, great for attaching things according to my Master. Master had me place a ring in my left nostril piercing and run a delicate chain from my nose ring to the lower hoop earring in my left ear. This created a gracefully curving chain which rested against my left cheek and constantly reminded me of my nose piercing.

I recalled once all of my modifications were healed, came the biggest modification, which was my hood. I almost fainted when he told me that would be my next modification. In fact, I protested with numerous excuses, none of which he would hear. Ultimately, he wore me down and I had my hood pierced vertically. Now that it was completely healed, I have to admit that Master was right, it creates the most incredible sensations at times. This night Master had me place a curved barbell through my hood with a small purple rubber spiked ball on each end of the curved barbell. If I moved just right, I could feel it teasing my sensitive clit as if it were daring it to come out and play. I briefly thought about rubbing myself while driving but I knew Master had specifically forbidden that when he gave me my instructions for tonight.

I knew I was getting close to my Master's house so I pushed the button to roll up my window. The wind subsided as the window closed and I reached up and brushed my hair back carefully from my face. My hair was colored jet black except for two narrow dark purple highlight streaks on either side. I had styled my hair as Master instructed in what he affectionately called my "crinkle hair." This meant my hair was a mass of tiny waves coated with a lot of hair spray making the hair feel very stiff or "crinkly" as he termed it.

I made the final turn onto the road where my Master lived alone in a large house. I unconsciously reached up to touch the black one-inch wide leather collar tightly buckled around my neck. I felt around the back of the collar to ensure the padlock I put through the buckle was indeed locked. I knew Master was a stickler for locks so making sure twice was never a bad thing for me. I stopped at the end of the driveway as he had instructed and turned my car off. Master told me there would be additional instructions in his mailbox for me at this point and I took a deep breath as I got out to check in the mailbox.

Inside the mailbox, I felt a large, sealed padded envelope with something in it based on the feel and weight of it. I removed the envelope and walked back to my car where I sat down, closed the door, and turned on the interior light. I noticed my hands were trembling as I opened the unmarked envelope. The anticipation and anxiety of what was going to occur always put me on edge. Inside was a single piece of paper that was neatly typewritten. I could also see some other items but decided to read the instructions before exploring further.

The first instruction was to put on the boots he had me bring. I grabbed the boots from the passenger floorboard and slipped out of my sandals. I sat sideways in my seat so that I could start the process of putting the boots on. I use the word process because putting the knee-high patent black leather boots on is a bit of a chore. I slipped my right foot into the first boot and started the slow tightening and lacing process. It took several minutes but finally, the right boot was on and I started working on the left boot. Another five minutes and the left boot firmly encased my left foot and calf to my knee. I made sure the boots laces were perfectly double bowed as Master insisted. Once I was satisfied, I turned in my seat and put both of my feet on the floor. I could feel the incredible restriction of the boots and the way they forced my feet to conform to the steep arch. I was grateful the boots had a platform heel in the front because I would have probably never been able to walk in the six-inch heel otherwise.

I picked up the instructions and read the next item. I turned to the padded envelope and pulled out the black leather ring gag. I knew Master absolutely loved gags so this was no real surprise. Before putting the gag in I looked in the vanity mirror on my visor and touched up my makeup as well as made sure my hair was good. My lipstick was a deep purple with a thin black outline around the edges. My eyeliner was a jet black with the surrounding eye shadow being deep purple to match my lipstick. Master liked long eyelashes so I was wearing jet black false eyelashes with the ends tipped with tiny fake purple gems. Finally, my eyebrows were the same jet black as my eyelashes and eyeliner.

Satisfied with my makeup I opened my mouth wide and carefully slipped the black plastic ring of the gag behind my teeth. Once it was in the proper position, I pulled the ends of the single strap behind my head where I used both hands to lift my long hair and then awkwardly fumble with the ends of the gag strap until I was able to feed one end through the roller buckle. I then cinched the strap tight so that there was no slack at all but not so tight that it would cause me pain. I then reached into the envelope and felt around until I found one of the small delicate silver heart-shaped padlocks I was all too familiar with now. I slipped the padlock through the roller buckle and pushed it together until I heard it lock.

I could feel my nipples hardening and my pussy was definitely wet as I turned back to the instruction sheet. The next instruction was to remove my sundress. I inhaled slowly through the ring gag as I lifted my sundress over my head and placed it on the seat next to me. I have never been entirely comfortable being naked but being in a relationship with my Master often required me to deal with that uncomfortable reality. Not wanting to dwell on my nakedness I turned back to the instruction sheet. I reached into the envelope and removed a large pair of oversized shiny stainless-steel handcuffs that were designed for the ankles. I reached down and carefully locked a cuff around the ankle of each of my boots. The chrome chain between the cuffs would limit my stride to about eighteen inches I realized as I considered the length of the chain.

I tilted my head back and swallowed several times to keep from drooling. The ring gags always made me drool after being in for a while. I honestly think that was a big reason my Master used them on me. The drooling was always an embarrassing problem for me though.

The remainder of the instruction sheet informed me to read it carefully before proceeding. I read it three times and then reached into the envelope for the remaining items. There was a padded black leather blindfold, a silver heart-shaped padlock, and a pair of shiny silver hinged handcuffs.

I locked one of the hinged cuffs on my left wrist, being careful not to close it too tight. After the hinged cuff was on one wrist, I picked up the padded blindfold and placed it behind my neck. I then used my hands to thread the end of the single strap through the roller buckle strap. Once I had it threaded through and in the first notch, I spun the blindfold around so the padded part was now in front of my neck. I used my right hand to lift the strap under my hair behind my head and the left hand with the cuff I used to position the padded blindfold over my eyes. I fumbled with the roller buckle strap for a few seconds before I was able to pull the strap tight, blacking out all traces of my car's interior light. I reached down and felt around until I felt the silver heart padlock and I used it to lock the blindfold's roller buckle strap behind my head.

Using my hands, I tried to carefully put my "crinkle hair" back into a presentable state. When I finally felt I had my hair back as good as it was going to get, I felt along my dash until I found my interior light button. I turned the light off and opened my car door. The moment my door opened my anxiety level rose tenfold. I wondered what would happen if someone happened to drive by while I was outside the car. It was unlikely as my Master lived in an isolated area outside the city but what if a neighbor saw me. I was incredibly aware of how naked I was and the blindfold only enhanced this realization. I realized all of these thoughts were useless now because the locks ensured I was committed to carrying out my Master's demented plan.

I carefully stepped forward only to be instantly reminded of my ankle cuffs by the connecting chain scraping along the pavement and limiting my stride. I prayed I wouldn't trip in my boots as I slowly walked in the direction my Master had instructed, hands out and slowly sweeping back and forth in the air. I was starting to worry I had missed the line my Master assured me would be there. Just as I was starting to lose hope my right hand touched something about neck level. I carefully felt the object and discovered it was some type of line stretching off to my left and right. Master told me once I reached this line I should turn left and keep feeling for a leash. It only took me a few steps before I felt a chain leash with a snap hook on one end and the handle end of the leash had the line threaded through the center so it could slide down the line. I reached out and lifted the snap hook to the O ring on the front of my collar where I attached it.

Once the leash was attached to my collar, I placed both of my hands behind my back and locked the remaining hinged cuff on the right wrist. I was now committed beyond any shadow of a doubt I realized. I remembered my Master had instructed me to go right once the leash was attached and I was cuffed. I slowly turned right and began carefully pulling the leash along the line. I could hear the leash sliding slowly as my high heeled boots clicked on the pavement. The rattling of the ankle chain was a constant reminder of my vulnerability as was my other bondage items.

My anxiety, as well as my excitement, was incredible and I could feel the wetness of my pussy spreading onto my upper thighs as I walked. The angle the boots forced me to walk at shifted my hips forward and made me incredibly aware of the rubber plug in my ass. My body always felt so alive when I was involved in bondage and this night was no exception. I wanted to touch my Master and I wanted him to touch me. I could only imagine what he had in store for me as I carefully continued down the line, using the leash as my invisible guide.