Just One Night Pt. 02

Story Info
I find what is at the other end of the line.
2.2k words
4.5
5.3k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stumbled along in my high heeled boots as my sense of direction was completely lost to the darkness of the blindfold. I bumped into the guiding line several times as I was trying to make forward progress and I realized if I kept the leash taunt, I could prevent myself from running into the line. I had to stop several times and tilt my head back to swallow the drool that threatened to overflow the ring gag wedged tightly between my teeth. When I tilted my head back the chain running from my nose to my ear slid along my cheek serving as a constant reminder of how I had prepared for my Master.

I continued carefully walking, incredibly aware of the clicking of my high heeled boots and the constant shifting rattle of my ankle chain. I wanted to hurry for fear someone might see me but I realized my restricted stride forced me to walk slowly. Of course, the fact I was blindfolded with my wrists locked behind me further removed any chance I had of successfully running. I strained to hear anything that might indicate what was around me but all I could hear was my heart pounding and the sucking sound I was making as I struggled to swallow my saliva before it ran past my lips. The awful sucking sound I was forced to make was so embarrassing but I couldn't help it with the ring gag.

After what seemed like hours the leash stopped sliding on the guideline. I feared the leash might have caught on something so I gave the guideline a slight tug by stepping backward and forcing the leash to suddenly tighten further. The slight sound of a bell ringing nearby nearly made me fall on my back and I likely would have if it wasn't for the leash helping to keep me upright. I was suddenly terrified even though I really didn't know what it was that was scaring me. I think a part of me worried the bell ringing would somehow cause people to look at me even though I knew there was little chance there were any people around other than my Master.

My breathing was rapid like a frightened bird caught in a trap as I waited, unsure what I should do next. I thought I heard something and I jumped again as I felt a hand under my chin, firmly holding my head steady. Although I couldn't see I knew the firm hand must be my Master's. I was relieved and worried at the same time. I stood as straight as possible, thrusting my chest out in what my Master had trained me was an inspection posture.

I could smell my Master's cologne now and I drank it in like an alcoholic having a relapse. God how he smelled so wonderful! Master turned my head from side to side using my chin and he tilted my head down slightly so the chain from my nose to my ear dangled briefly. I was pretty confident he was going to be very pleased by my new jewelry and I thought it might make him take me where I stood. Master's hand released my chin and I felt his hand lightly slap my inner thighs where they were pressed together. I knew what this meant and I quickly spread my thighs as far apart as my ankle chain would allow. I felt Master slowly run his fingers over my wet pussy lips and my breath caught in my throat as I choked on a soft moan. Oh, I wanted him to fuck me so bad!

Master massaged me to the brink of orgasm with his fingers which only took seconds as I was already so excited. It quickly became apparent any orgasm was to be denied at this point though as he moved his fingers away from my swollen pussy lips. I felt his wet fingers touch my upper lip and I struggled to use my tongue to clean his fingers. After several seconds of licking Master's fingers as best I could, he removed his fingers from my flailing tongue and I could sense he was moving around behind me. Master reached out and spread my ass cheeks, no doubt to verify I was wearing the ass plug as he had instructed. I could feel his fingers lightly push on the base of the plug to make sure it was inserted all the way. As he pushed, I let out a muffled grunt of discomfort. Although anal play was not my favorite thing, I had learned that there could certainly be some pleasure from it when done properly and my Master was very skilled.

Master released my ass cheeks and then I felt him press his body up against the back of my own. My cuffed hands felt something hard and slick pushed against them as I felt his arms surround me from behind. Master's hands cupped the bottom of my breasts and he kissed my right ear as he whispered into it.

"You have done well slave and I am pleased so far. I will be removing you from this line so the real fun can begin tonight."

As Master whispered in my ear my fingers fondled his erection but as I moved my fingers I realized his cock was kept from me by a layer of leather, based on the feel of it and the sound my long nails made as I clawed at his cock through the material. I wanted him so badly and if I could please him, he might not be able to stop himself from taking me as well. The thoughts were more wishful thinking I knew because my Master was always an expert at self-control.

I really wanted him though and the fact he was now sucking and biting my earlobe as he rolled my hard nipples between his fingers only made my desire peak. I gave the odd-sounding moan that can only come from someone that is ring gagged. Master teased me like this for over a minute before releasing my nipples and replacing his fingers with something cold. As I felt the pinch on the base of my left nipple beneath my stirrup ring, I knew he was placing the clamps on me. I heard and felt what must be the clamps' connecting chain being attached to the O ring on the front of my collar and in seconds my right nipple was clamped tightly as well. I really enjoyed the intense pressure of the clamps and my excitement was very high.

Master released my leash from the guideline somehow and gave me a tug to indicate I needed to follow him. I followed him happily to a fate I could only imagine and was only too willing to endure. I tried to concentrate on swallowing my saliva, walking with the ankle chain between my ankle cuffs, and trying to keep my breasts from bouncing and tugging the nipple clamps.

My concentration was broken as I heard my heels clicking on hardwood instead of stone. I guessed we were in Master's "playroom" but I could not be sure as I was brought to a halt by a downward tug on my leash. The leash was released to dangle between my breasts and I could feel the handle lightly resting against my wet pussy.

"Kneel slave."

I struggled to kneel which was never an easy chore when blindfolded and handcuffed but it was made more difficult by the ankle cuffs and connecting chain. I awkwardly squatted and then went down on one knee pretty hard on the hardwood floor as I struggled to keep from falling over. I winced and awkwardly brought my other knee down with another painful landing. Once I was down on my knees, I ignored the pain and quickly struggled to spread my knees and kneel back on my heels as Master had taught me some time ago. I keep my back straight and my head straight as well. I took advantage of the time to try to swallow as much of my saliva as possible, hoping to keep from drooling past my gag.

I could hear Master walking away and as I listened for some clue as to what my fate was going to be, I heard him walking back. I felt Master release the chain attached to my collar's O ring that went to my nipple clamps. He let the chain fall between my breasts and I grunted at the abrupt painful tug on my swollen nipples. I was recovering from this as Master removed the padlock from my collar, unbuckled the collar and removed it.

The collar was not missing from my neck for long before I felt another collar being wrapped around my neck. This collar was much taller and I immediately recognized by the size and feel that it was a posture collar. The collar pressed against the bottom of my chin and forced me to lift my chin as Master started to buckle it tightly behind my neck. I could hear four separate straps being fed through the roller buckles behind my neck and then each strap was tightened starting at the bottom. I could feel the stiff collar squeeze my neck as the upper portion forced me to angle my chin so it was raised slightly above horizontal. The high sides of the collar pressed under my ears, preventing me from turning my head as the top strap was firmly buckled. I could hear the familiar clicking sound of four padlocks being closed one by one through the straps. I couldn't resist testing the collar so I tried to move my chin down and turn my head but there was simply no flexibility in the collar now.

I felt my ankle chain being pulled up slightly and then attached to my wrist cuffs somehow. I felt with my fingers and it felt like a chain had been wrapped around my handcuffs and attached to the ankle chain. I tried to lift my wrists but any movement could only be accomplished by moving my ankles closer to give the chain slack. I was pretty sure any slack I might gain would be minimal at best. My pulse was pounding as I knew something was going to happen soon because Master had prepared me in this manner. I just didn't know what and it was and that was causing my thoughts to spin wildly with the possibilities.

Suddenly and without warning, I felt Master's lips kissing my lower lip softly. I moaned because I wanted him so bad. Master was an excellent kisser and he wasted no time in devouring my lower and upper lips as I struggled not to drool from the corners of my mouth. Master started biting my lips lightly and I started to whimper but the whimpers had nothing to do with pain. I pushed my tongue through the ring gag, hoping the slave ring in my tongue wouldn't get stuck. Master responded with his tongue and we shared a twisted type of erotic French kiss.

As suddenly as the French kiss had started it stopped and Master pulled his mouth away. I moaned in hopes I could somehow lure him back. Instead, I felt something warm and hard touch my lips. In seconds I recognized the head of my Master's hard cock touching my lips. Master was taller than me and the angle the posture collar forced me into was nearly perfect for putting his cock in my mouth. I needed him and I felt a little more relaxed realizing what he expected at this point. I eagerly tried to sway my upper body to rub my lips against his cock. I have always been a very orally fixated slave and I wanted him inside my mouth. I used my tongue to lick the end of his cock and I tried to work my mouth around it as much as possible while ring gagged and posture collared.

I would have smiled if possible when I heard Master give the slightest moaning noise. I tasted the first drops of pre-cum on my lips as he forced the head against the ring gag. I knew my pussy was dripping at this point from my excitement but any hopes I had of satisfaction would come after satisfying Master first. I used the slave ring in my tongue to rub it against the underside of the head of his cock. I tried to push my lips upward around his cock but it was too difficult with the ring gag. I realized his cock was too big to fit entirely through the ring of the gag.

I pulled against my cuffs wishing my hands were free so I could touch him. I realized the efforts with my tongue were paying off though as Master grabbed my hair and held his cock against my ring gag as he moaned. I felt the pulsating spurts of his cum as it ran over my tongue and hit the back of the throat. I swallowed rapidly, praying I would not choke as it always humiliated me terribly when I choked while sucking Master's cock. Thankfully I did not choke and as he withdrew his cock, I felt my saliva mixed with some of his cum run down my chin and onto my chest. Master shook his cock as the last bit of semen spurted from the end onto my chest. So much for not being humiliated, I thought to myself.