Just One Night Pt. 03

Story Info
The night continues in part 3.
3.5k words
4.45
7.1k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 3

To my surprise, after Master finished orgasming, he removed my ring gag. I flexed my jaw as much as the posture collar would allow, trying to work the stiffness from my jaw muscles. Master stepped behind me and removed my ankle cuffs and then my wrist cuffs.

"Stand slave."

I moved to stand and after getting my heels under me I was able to stand. I kept my feet about a foot apart so my pussy was exposed as Master had taught me. I kept my hands palm down on the outside of my thighs with my fingers spread ever so slightly apart. As I settled into my standing slave position, I felt Master's arms encircle me from the rear as his hands started touching my breasts. His hands were very skilled and soon he was manipulating my clamped, swollen nipples with his fingers and it felt so good. I couldn't help but moan as it felt so incredibly good to me. It was a crazy mix of pain and pleasure which Master had encouraged me to embrace during my training the past year. When I was fully aroused, like I was right now, it was really difficult to tell the pain from the pleasure. Training had helped me to channel a lot of the pain into a sort of twisted mental pleasure. This strange distortion was happening now as my tortured nipples screamed for more attention despite the small shocks of pain Master's fingers were causing each time they manipulated my nipples.

Master stopped touching me as he moved around in front of me where he started to kiss my mouth. I eagerly kissed him back as I struggled to keep from breaking my position and touching his wonderful body. I reminded myself that Master insisted I refrain from touching him without his permission but it was really hard for me to obey this rule now. I could not see Master with the blindfold on but as soon as I realized this I could feel him removing the padlock from the blindfold's strap as we continued kissing. I was seriously trying to devour Master using my mouth and I tried to use all of my oral skills to please him. In less than a minute he was slipping the blindfold from my eyes and I was forced to blink in the intense black light of the room.

Once the blindfold was removed Master stopped kissing me and stepped back slightly to look at me. Master knew I always found his intense scrutiny to be embarrassing but I had no choice but to endure it. Even in the blacklight, I could tell that Master was pleased with what he was seeing. I could see that Master was indeed wearing black leather pants as well as his black leather biker style boots. The bulge in Master's pants told me I had done well in my preparations and I couldn't keep the happy, nervous smile off my face.

"You did excellent slave and your Master is very, very pleased. I love the nose chain slave, it looks wonderful on you."

As Master spoke, he moved my head so that the nose chain moved slightly. Master then touched my hair and ran his fingers slowly through it. The feeling made me shudder in a good way and I again struggled to keep from touching him.

"God, I don't know what it is but the way you have your hair drives me wild, slave!"

Master grabbed my hair in his hand and pulled me slightly back and leaned forward to kiss my mouth forcefully. I did not resist and instead, I kissed him back again, hoping to make the kiss last. After far too short a time Master pulled away from my eager lips and released my hair.

"Slave you can touch me and speak freely as well."

The instant Master finished giving me permission to touch him my hands were all over him as I pressed myself against his muscular chest. I momentarily forgot about my nipple clamps until my nipples pressed against his body and I drew back in sudden pain. Master smiled knowingly down at me as I muttered how "stupid" I was.

"Master I am glad you like it. The hair is kind of crazy isn't it?"

Master stroked my hair as I looked up at him and I could see his beautiful white smile in the black light.

"Master you know I need you really bad right now?" I could hear my voice whining with need and I blushed.

As I spoke, I used one hand to massage his bulging erection though his leather pants and my other hand rubbed his chest, lingering on the rings in his pierced nipples. I massaged his nipples and lightly tugged the rings which made him close his eyes in pleasure and I thrilled at the small triumph I had achieved. I ran my long nails across his bulging erection and I knew the sound and feel would only arouse him more.

Master announced through clenched teeth. "You are such a needy slave."

I murmured "Uh-huh" as I started kissing his chest and nipples. I could feel my nipples tingling and I wanted to use one of my hands to touch them myself but I knew that was forbidden without Master's permission.

Master let me feast on his body for several minutes and I knew he was enjoying it from the occasional groaning sounds he was making. I was using the slave ring in my tongue to tease his left nipple when he pulled me away by my hair. I strained against his hand trying to get one last lick in but he would have none of it as he drew me further away by my hair.

"That is enough, for now, slave, if you are good, I will give you more than a taste later."

Master released my hair and I couldn't help myself as I quickly darted forward and started licking his right nipple. Master instantly reacted by pulling me away forcefully by my hair and delivering a light slap to my mouth. I winced from the hair-pulling and my face reddened with humiliation from the slap to my face. I always felt that way about being slapped in the face, it was always so personal to me and still surprised me even after several years with my Master.

"Enough slave! Stand still and don't you dare move!"

I knew I didn't dare move now or I would risk some sort of punishment and I didn't want that because that would only delay any sort of pleasure I might receive tonight. I silently prayed my disobedient licking which I meant to be funny was not taken the wrong way as I feared. I watched as Master walked away to the numerous items hanging on the walls of the playroom and he selected one of the items. He walked back to me smiling and as he held the item out so that I could see it was a black leather armbinder. This was going to be intense, I told myself, as I had worn armbinders a few times before.

I wanted to apologize for my disobedience in hopes of avoiding the armbinder and I opened my mouth and started to speak. I was only able to get out "Master I am sorr..." before his rigid index finger met my lips and he shook his head. I knew this was Master's sign for me to be quiet and I dare not disobey it now.

Master walked around behind me and I heard him opening the armbinder. I felt his hand pull first my right hand and then my left hand behind me. I did not resist and I even helped him by putting my palms together. In seconds I felt Master slide my hands into the leather pocket at one end of the armbinder and then I felt him slide the open armbinder up my arms. Master pulled the armbinder's straps under my armpits and then pulled them across the top of my chest before feeding them back through roller buckles on the top of the armbinder. Master cinched the straps just tight enough that the armbinder would stay in place.

I felt Master pulling the laces of the armbinder closed starting at the bottom where my wrists were. Master was excellent at lacing and I could feel the leather encircling my wrists and forearms quickly tightening, forcing my lower arms together. As Master reached my elbows, he checked the tension on my arms several times as he worked to lace the leather armbinder closed. I felt my elbows drawn together until they were only inches apart. Fortunately, I have always been blessed with great flexibility but despite my flexibility, I was grateful for the gap between my elbows. Master finished lacing the armbinder all the way to the top then he started buckling the straps that went over the top of the lacing. I felt the one at my wrists buckled first followed by one at my forearms, elbows, and finally near the very top of the armbinder. Master finished by tightening the shoulder straps one final time until there was no slack whatsoever.

Master stepped around to the side of me to admire his handiwork and I could only imagine how excited it must be making him. I have to confess my pussy was wet and I wanted him just as badly as I had before the armbinder. God how helpless I was in the armbinder though. A part of me absolutely loved being helpless but a spoiled part of me hated not being able to get what I wanted right now. What I wanted was my Master's cock fucking me until my knees buckled. I knew I was at his mercy so I tried to tell myself Master had to be close to taking me although I honestly had no idea how soon or even if he would fuck me tonight. I quickly blocked out the latter thought because I couldn't stand the thought of being unsatisfied much longer.

Master walked over to one of several chest drawers along the wall and opened the second drawer down. Damn I thought, I knew the drawers in the room well for I had to clean the playroom many times in the past and put things away. The second drawer down in that chest contained gags and this was confirmed as Master came back to me with a black leather muzzle pump gag and a large purple ball gag harness. I loved gags but neither of these were favorites.

"Pump or ball slave?"

Master was giving me a choice and although I was grateful for the option, I couldn't resist opening my smart mouth. I have no idea why I try to secretly manipulate him because it always seems to be so transparent to him.

"Wouldn't Master prefer having my mouth open for his use tonight?"

Master smiled at my pathetic attempt to secretly sway him and then he replied.

"If you had some control over your urges you might have been allowed to go without a gag but since you're such a horny little slut you leave me no choice."

Master placed one of the gags on a piece of bondage furniture as he held the other one up. I could see it was the muzzle pump gag and he held it in front of my mouth.

"Master I would rather hav...mmpff"

My pathetic attempt to choose the other gag was cut off as he forced the flaccid rubber penis on the inside of the gag into my mouth as I tried to talk. I rolled my eyes at him in an irritated pouty look and he simply smiled in amusement as he pulled the leather ends of the gag panel around my cheeks and behind my head. This gag was made of contoured black leather which went just below my nose and curved under my chin. The sides of the gag were about three inches wide and went all the way behind my head where the ends would be laced together.

Master wasted no time lacing the ends together and tightening the gag until it fit the lower half of my face like a second skin and it met the top of my posture collar. Master had to pause once to gently lift the chain going from my nose ring to my ear from beneath the side of the gag. It was such a little thing but it made me feel extremely self-conscious of the chain and I am sure I must have visibly blushed.

There was a rubber hose about a foot-long dangling from the front of the gag with a rubber squeeze bulb at the end. As soon as Master finished with the lacing he came back to the front and held up the squeeze bulb with a devilish grin on his face. I tried to plead for mercy with my eyes but he held up a single index finger and slowly waved it from side to side.

"Let's see slave I think we normally do three pumps with this gag, don't we?"

I tried to nod using my entire upper body in hopes he would be able to tell I was agreeing with him. As I moved, the chain attached to my nipple's clamps swayed slightly reminding me of their presence on my swollen nipples.

As I finished nodding Master squeezed the bulb once slowly and I immediately felt the rubber penis in my mouth wiggle and start to grow. I could taste the rubber of the cock and oddly, I enjoyed it although I have never understood why because the taste of rubber is not really a great taste to me. A second slow squeeze made it grow even larger as it inched toward the back of my mouth. The third pump made the penis take on the shape of a small erect penis and also served to fill most of my mouth. I was forced to breathe through my nose now and I had to focus to keep my breathing calm.

"Tonight, slave, you started out so well but then you let your real rebellious side out, didn't you? I know you can't help this because you are quite the needy slut, aren't you?"

I wanted to deny his accusations but I knew this was some sort of mind game. His choice of words only further served to embarrass me despite my excitement. Instead of denying it I tried to nod and acknowledge it was true that I am disobedient. I don't know why but being called a slut while excited and bound always makes me even more excited and wet. I so wanted to be fucked over even just masturbated at this point.

"Well, you need to understand your mouth is under my control and not yours so I want you to think about that carefully now. Since you are such a slut, I will give you something to suck on because I am such a nice Master."

Master finished the words and squeezed the rubber bulb again causing my mouth to fill even further with the rubber cock. I felt my tongue forced to the bottom of my mouth and nearly immobilized. Another squeeze absolutely filled my mouth and I could feel the tip of the rubber cock pressing against the back of my throat, making me feel like gagging. I closed my eyes as I forced myself to concentrate and I was able to keep my gag reflex under control. I have gagged while being gagged before and it is not something I cared to repeat.

Master released the squeeze bulb and allowed it to dangle between my breasts. I hated that part and Master knew that I hated it. Master was being mean and I swore I would get even somehow if given the chance.

Master attached a leash to the O ring on the front of my posture collar and led me over to a chrome post shaped like an upside-down "T". The top of the "T" had a padded black leather pad about a foot wide and Master pulled my leash down until my neck rested against the pad and then he hooked the leash to a snap ring on the front of the upright post. Master adjusted the height of the post using a small crank on the side of the chrome post. I felt my neck pulled lower until my back was almost level, forcing my armbinder encased arms to point slightly upward. I flinched as the chain going between my nipple clamps dangled down with my new position. Just as bad was the fact my nose to ear chain also dangled down now, constantly reminding me of its presence.

I felt Master attaching cuffs to my ankles over the tops of my boots and then I heard a series of clicks as I felt my ankles being forced apart by a chrome spreader bar. Once my ankles were at least two feet apart he attached the bar to the upright "T" bar using another chrome bar. I thought "crap" because I knew he was doing this to me because I was going to get some kind of punishment. He only put me in this device if he intended to punish me somehow.

Damn it I thought, I want to be fucked not punished I pouted. I was still very excited but I really needed him to pay attention to my pussy! I was still pouting when I felt the first clamp attached to my right labia. This was followed by a clamp on my left labia. I certainly wanted attention but I needed something different than this. The clamps were not overly tight and hardly had any weight but as I contemplated this, I suddenly felt the right clamp get noticeably heavier. I immediately knew that Master was adding weights to the clamps. Once Master was finished, I could feel my lips being pulled downward and this only focused my attention further on the fact I needed to be touched.

Master added weights to my already tortured nipples as well. These weights were added to the middle of the dangling chain between my nipple clamps. This weight brought pain instantly to my overly sensitive swollen nipples and I had to steady myself to keep from hyperventilating through my nose.

I was still trying to deal with the new sensations my body was enduring when the first blow landed on my ass. The blow made me scream into my gag but very little sound escaped beyond the muzzle covering my mouth. The blow did not hurt that bad although it had startled me. I couldn't move away from the paddle because of the rigid frame I was attached to. The blow caused the weights on my clamps to swing forward which pulled my pussy lips and my nipples simultaneously. I tried to absorb all these sensations as a second blow landed on my other ass cheek. Master alternated the speed and force of each blow so that I never really knew what to expect. I closed my eyes and I could only imagine how red my ass cheeks must be getting which oddly made me more excited.

The paddling went on for minutes before Master finally relented and set the paddle aside. I could feel him softly caressing my ass and then his fingers caressing my slick pussy. I realized he had slipped on some latex gloves at some point and the slick latex glided over my pussy. I moaned into my gag and I couldn't resist sucking the rubber cock in my mouth, imagining it was my Master's.

Master kept playing with my pussy and occasionally he would flick the weighted clamps. The flicking of the clamps was annoying but the massaging of my pussy more than made up for enduring the annoyance. Master kept touching me until I started trying to move against his hand and then he slipped a finger inside of my pussy. This led to Master fucking my pussy with first one finger and eventually two fingers as I pushed against his latex covered hand.

I felt so filthy as I sucked the rubber cock in my mouth and fucked my Master's hand. I didn't stop though and I could feel myself about to cum from the intense attention. Master may have sensed I was about to cum as he used one of his fingers to start rubbing my pierced hood and my swollen clit underneath. The added stimulation soon sent me over the edge and I jerked against Master's hand as my legs started shaking from the intense orgasm. As the orgasm reached its peak, I could feel my asshole spasming around my ass plug as well. This erotic sensation only made my orgasm more powerful and I felt my knees getting weak. It was only through sheer willpower that I was able to keep from completely sagging down.

Master slipped his fingers out of me and he helped steady me by holding his hands under my stomach until I regained my composure. God even the feeling of his hand on my stomach felt good to me. I wondered what would come next and I hoped it was going to be a good fucking.