All Comments on 'Just One Night, The Aftermath'

by maxfly

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Whata bunch of crap

the original was and is awfl... but this sequel isnt too bad. The problem is GETTING to this sequel.

<br></br>

The wife's close friend divorces and is now jet settng around thw world wining dining and fucking anyone and everyone. Laura is envious and jealous and wants to do this. So the husband comes up with this idiot plan where she can have 1 night to pretend to be single. When Laura is ready to leave...the husband goes to get the car but she doenst come out of the nightclub for 30 minutes.

<br></br>

Laura says she did not do any actual fucking with the guy she was with in the dark isolated booth but its clear she did.

<br></br>

In this chapter even after the husband gives her this one night.. she demands that "IT" Happens again. She argues that even though the husband is amazingly understanding she STILL feels trapped.

<br></br>

End of marriage.

<br></br>

If the husband is giving his crybaby moody wife 1 night like this and she is still feeling trapped..Its over

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
total gibberish drivel

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Not much.

of a marriage, i'm sorry but this doesn't appeal to me at all, to much pain and just nasty sex, no love or feelings. This doesn't help a marriage, he's just hanging on. Why, just move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Start of well-written tale, I'm thinking

I look forward to see how you spin this. You have made a very promising start.

Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
Should never have married

"No! I mean yes, all that felt good, but it was much more than that. I felt free for the first time in years!"

This girl is a slut. She would not know freedom if it bit her on her ass. The husband should divorce her and move on. She obviously loves no one. And before you say it, no she does not even love herself. She does not know the meaning of the word. She is nothing but a selfish slut. And if he stays with her she will turn him into something he will wake up to regret. Add a short chapter where he divorces her. Nothing violent just have him walk away. If anyone has a wife like this one I suggest you do just that.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 15 years ago
Laura is very immature . . .

Some people never really mature enough to be in a marriage, to devote themselves to just one person, and one person only. If Laura wants to be "free" then she should get divorced and she will then be free to do whatever she wishes. I don't buy the "it's just sex" line; women, especially, have difficulty separating the feelings, the emotions, from the sex act(s). They are all intertwined. Maybe a prostitute can keep emotions out of the equation but most women are not conditioned to doing that. Surgeons can remain dispassionate about cutting up their patients, seeing a lot of blood, and mixing it up with a person's insides, but the ordinary person can't handle that easily and often feels faint, or actually does faint. Men, by the way, are built to more easily deal with casual sex, getting off without the emotional part. Not all men can or do do this but certainly a greater percentage can do this than can women. Tim does not feel comfortable with the "open marriage" thing, and he tries to set a back fire to stop the forest fire, or at least control it. But Laura is really determined to swing and I just don't think she is mature enough to commit to a marriage, which is supposed to be forever (at least, the marriage vows say so). It is only a matter of time before Laura decides to cheat on her own, when she and Tim are back in the States. "It won't hurt him if he does not know . . . " Famous last words. I am surprised that Tim did not suggest counseling. I'm also surprised that neither used condoms. Wouldn't it be interesting if the next chapter finds one or both with an STD that requires treatment . . .

TibxoTibxoover 15 years ago
I like.

Not just a story about sex. I really like it. Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
turn about is fair play

I like how the dynamics have changed. The husband is having quite a bit of fun and his wife, who wanted her "freedom" is discovering the cost. While I agree with others that the first installement was total craptastic, you have more than made up for it with this story. Keep up the good work.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
I still don't understand.....

Why these people stay married. I just don't see the point. They are both fucking people left,right and centre. So what is the point of marriage again? The wife needs to find someone she really cares for, and although the husband seems to be enjoying himself I can't help thinking he wants someone to care for not a slut. Oh well they will end up swinging into their old age good luck to them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Got to agree witht he previous, she isnt ready for

marriage. She is a mental teenage slut and just wants to play and ber fucked by different guys. He on the other hand is mentally ready for a one on one marriage which she doesnt care for. My guess is Laura will be upset by the women trying to bed her husband and will try end the swapping or will become a partier with him and the two women. The only future I see in this marriage is divorce.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 15 years ago
good job

good story, progressing nicely. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
It's Simple

He needs to dump her, they are not in any way compatible. She's selfish and self centered, he is just the opposite. He needs to find a good woman to settle down with, dump the immature slut.

BigFtHunterBigFtHunterover 15 years ago
Jumped around a little too much.

I didnt get the point of all the sex either seemingly at the drop of a hat. They claimed to be in love but their attempts to find it outside of their marriage seemed pointless.

BriteaseBriteaseover 15 years ago
Great

I really enjoyed this _ never skipped a word.

I do like the way it is heading, but I'll just have to wait and see.

bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
Hang in there maxfly

Remember that this zero to 100 is about whether you "like"

the story or not. I can hate what the chararacters are doing and still like the way the story was constructed, but others can't. The scale of 1 to 5 is supposed to be about the quality of the story and is what an author should pay attention to. One thing is that this story really got me wondering about how one should behave in these situations. Live has taught me that some times you need to exercise patience and even let people learn hard lesson. I admit though that moment in the first chapter that she spoke for repeating after having agreed that it wasn't on the table. My thought was to divorce her without looking back but I am only an outside observor and do not really feel love for her which make it easier to decide!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
Laura need to be roughed up a little

I think what Laura needs is to find out what whoring around can get her.

It would be good for her to find herself in a threesome, and get her little asshole stretched, while some big cocked guy is fucking her pussy.

After the guys use and abuse her they tell her that she is a slut, and walk away laughing at her.

After having a bad three-way, she finds her husband having a three-way of his own and having a great time with two very beautiful girls.

For the whole week , all she gets is slam bam and kicked out of bed, by the guys she has affairs with.

She asks her husband to fuck her,because she knows that he will give her an orgasm, but he tells her that he has a date with a 21 year old sexy vixen,and has to go to her, leaving Laura to get her self off.....Rich

katibkatibover 15 years ago
Compelling

Excellent, but could be cut a bit. Stressing the emotional aspects of the kind of relationship you describe is a definite plus and you do it well. I'm eager to read the next chapter.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 15 years ago
I don't get it

Why are these two wasting time being married? As far as I can tell, friends with benefits sharing a house would work as well without all the extraneous trappings of marriage. Each partner would be free to do as they pleased with whomever they wished. Neither wants monogamy, and neither is in love with the other. They've no interest in progeny, and beyond the possible tax benefits of filing jointly, there's no reason to be married.

<P>

Insofar as literature goes, the writing isn't bad. It isn't inspiring but it's tolerably done. The characters don't make sense to me for the reasons outlined above so their development is a waste of time. The plot has no particular conflict and meanders from one scene to another, with little rhyme or reason. The lack of conflict in the plot gives a rather bland feel to the tale, and it was difficult to keep my interest to the end.

<P>

I found the story uninspiring and the characters uninteresting. I can't give this work of fiction high marks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Interesting story

It is not a desirable relationship but the story is interesting and this one may have a psychological moral at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
GOING TO CANCUN OURSELVES

March 2009 my wife and I are going to Cancun for one week (not long enough). We have already decided "what happens in Cancun, stays in Cancun". My wife is quite shy, but can also be a flirt and has NEVER cheated on me or me on her. We do plan on having a LOT of sexy fun while there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
you'll love cancun

stayed at sun palace a few years ago. thinking of cozumel soon. hope ya guys have a great time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Agree with other comments

Writing is good enough, but the wife is an undesirable person, and you make it appear that she doens't understand that her demands are immature and unreasonable by most people's standard... so we're left to beleive that she is an idiot as well. Slef-centered child with an IQ of 80... sorry, I just can't really care what happens to her. Once you spouse tells you that they aren't sure but they might chear on you... the marriage is over. From that point on, everything else is a waste of time... there is no love, respect, honestly, or caring. So, what reason would be left to stay in the marriage. What, she can't control an impluse.. can't control a desire... if everyone reacted that way to their desires, there would be a few thousand murders every day in every city. Just childish.

RePhilRePhilabout 12 years ago
Up the learning curve

She stumbles! Thanks for the story

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
WHEN YOU OPEN THE DOOR

dont be suprised as to whom goes in. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
It's a *story*...

...the characters do and feel as the author wants them to. Why is it that some mental midgets here can't seem to understand that?

I thought the original was done better, this one had more spelling and grammatical errors that detracted from the reading.

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
very nicely done

It was a truly informative human interest story that seemed to end in a way that I was hoping for. A restless wife with a school girl mentality trying to stay the course with her loving husband. The grass is not always greener on the other side seemed to be the central theme. I was happy to see the retreat into the comfort of her husbands arms at the end. Nice ending in my opinion. Although you kind of ended with an open to interpretation slightly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Laura

Laura is just...... ewwwww....skanky. Just nasty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
writers not Canadian an immigrant no respect in this cluck story

Canadians have respect immigrants are trash writers.

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
The better of the

first two. Very well written. And how will this end? I haven't a clue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

So far, dumb husband and slut wife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just The Kind Of Wife

Any pimp would like! Just a whore! He should charge for her services...at least then he would be getting something out of the marriage. But alas...just another cuckie on the pile! Can't think of any reason whatsoever why you would want to stay married to that "kind" of woman! Absolutely nothing to be gained.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Good story

Again, prepare the financials and cut her loose.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Good

A good story about a common whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Couldn't get past the first few paragraphs...

As Forrest Gump said...."stupid is as stupid does"! Why and I truly mean why....would anyone put up with a cunt like her? And why did she marry this stupid cuck anyway? Just can't read anymore of this drivel!

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Divorce beckons, ditch the bitch, pronto!

Her maintenance is way to high.

Kick her to the curb

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I absolutely love it when the husband joins the open relationship instead of sitting at home whining like a little bitch

BSreaderBSreaderover 2 years ago
Should have

Divorced the bitch.. she didn't care about him or them. Marriage is a partnership not a one way relationship and guess what just like that they are both cheaters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stupid games; stupid prizes. More fodder for the LW cuckerati.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Here we go, see these stories are pure BULLSHIT. The writers enjoy fucking with the readers mind. Here is a woman that clearly is upset because her friends husband fucked around on her friend and thst couple gets a divorce. Then her friend cries on her shoulder and then says she has turned into a slut fucktoy for and hardon available. So good ole laura gets to tbinking back and, REMEMBER SHE LOVES HER HUSBAND but she starts the routine so many women use, pout, cut off the pussy, lay around and act so needy. Hubby, WHICH HAPPENS TO BE A CLOSET PUSSY!, say hey hon whats wrong, she tells him, oh i just need someone other than you, him being a pussy says basically ok in the nightclub. She definitely sucked this dudes dick, and probably in the half hour got it in her pussy in the ladies room. Then she expects him NOT TO DO WHAT SHE DID, but welk i just need a little excitment. This stupid bitxch is the same as most all women, they think with their pussies, all women do. My wife, your wife, all fucking wives. This dude should have told her straight up, one and done, lets divorce now before you start, because if you fuck around on me ill dump your ass in a heartbeat. Period, but no the writer wants to fuck with your head. These stories are nothing but shit. And actually those people out there in society that do live like this are simply nothing but skanky trailer trash, white, black, indian, mexican, doesnt matter. Nothing but trash.

HighBrowHighBrow8 months ago

Well, at least she hasn’t dumped his sorry ass… yet.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Not worth reading anymore. Wimp and cuckold story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous