All Comments on 'Just One of the Gang'

by sonofasailor

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
This should rate high with the sickee's

Those who like disgusting acts by males (Notice that I did not call them men)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Interesting Premise

Found the story line to be interesting and wonder if you plan to keep it going. Should do a bit more editing before publishing, but over all not bad. The premise of the story lends itself to so many different scenes and activities. One of the best parts of this particular story is the victim didn't "enjoy" it. So many of the non-consent stories end with the victim enraptured in a pleasurable sexual orgasm, wanting more of the same. In real life, non-consensual encounters rarely end in such a way. The victim may, if the experience was somewhat positive, later fantasize about the scene, but few if any desire to have it happen again. And for those who don't enjoy this type of genre just skip on down to some other topic to read. You'll feel better and be at peace when reading something that more fits your personal desires.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Interesting

I thought your story was very interesting. Nonconsent can be a difficult story to write, considering that rape is one of the most despicable crimes that can be committed. However, I think most people fantasize at some point at taking someone against their will, but most will never come close to putting their "dirty thoughts" into action. I have read similar stories to this one on Literotica before. Your story, while short, definitely shows the humiliation some males wish to inflict on domineering women. While I do not agree with this type of behavior, it was a decent story. From my point of view, if they truly wanted to humiliate her, they should have left her in a public place with the blindfold on. Maybe with a sign that declared her to be a slut that was being punished. Interesting story, not to my taste, but well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous