Just one of those ‘things’

Story Info
A therapeutic massage therapist broadens her boundaries.
2.7k words
4.43
7.5k
6
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DawnR
DawnR
286 Followers

Just one of those 'things'

By Dawn R

All the characters in this story are over eighteen.

Just when it seemed like spring was here, we had one of those 'Texas Lows' blow in. The high for the day had struggled up to minus five Celsius, but the strong icy wind driving the snow was making it feel in the minus double digits. It was four-thirty on a Friday and my last client of the day had just gone in to change for his one-hour appointment. I had a date with my new boyfriend, Hector. It was our third date and on the last one, things had got interesting, so I was feeling excited about tonight. I was already looking forward to getting home. Perhaps that's why I was a little quicker than usual to lightly tap on the door.

"Okay," he said. I looked in and he was standing beside the massage table in his jockey shorts. That was all right then, and I entered.

"Hi, I'm Beverley, you can call me Bev," I said, I could not help noticing he was rather well put together: nice defined abs, etc. I figured he must work out regularly. My name is Beverley Makin and I'm an RMT, a registered massage therapist (the US equivalent designation is LMT). I'm twenty-seven and have been in practice for three years.

"Hi, I'm Devlin," he replied, and in that moment, he peeled off his jockeys and climbed on to the table to lie face down. I normally ask my clients to keep their underwear on, but my partner Janice, who is thirty-two, says she lets them do whatever makes them comfortable. Right now, she is in Australia for a five-week 'trip of a lifetime', so a number of her regulars are coming to me.

I figured it would only get awkward if I asked Devlin to put his jockeys back on. Besides the truth is it is much easier to give a full-body therapeutic massage to someone who is naked. In lots of countries it's the norm. I'm just not used to it. As I picked up a light blanket for draping, I would be lying if I said I did not see what had popped out of his jockeys and the way he had carefully tucked it under him as he lay down. I blame my anticipation of tonight's date for the fact it gave me just a brief tingle you know where.

The fact is that apart from an older man, who had been one of the volunteers we practised on when training, this was the first white guy I had seen totally naked. I should explain my parents had emigrated from Jamaica to Britain in the mid-eighties and fifteen years later to Canada when I was five years old. My upbringing was quite conservative and my 'serious' boyfriends up to now have all (all five of them) been from the Caribbean community. My last three relationships have been quite long term and I have only gradually got comfortable with my own sexuality. Yes, I did lose my virginity with my last boyfriend and tonight might be a 'first time' with Hector.

I carefully placed the blanket over Devlin covering him from his shoulder to the back of his knees. Then I laid a warming pad across his shoulders for a few moments. Should I say anything about his nakedness? I decided not. It's not that I am totally unaware of the male anatomy. Before my first serious relationship I did go on occasional dates. It was my first year in college and almost all the other students were white. Yes, with three of them I did get to see and touch their penises, but they were not naked. I won't go into details but if they weren't fully erect to begin with, they were before the end. Put it down to a combination of my curiosity, all our hormones, and their expectations.

So now I just said, "I believe you are one of Janice's regulars. You must let me know if you need me to press harder or more gently, or anything else." He just grunted to let me know he had heard me, as he was face down in the face cradle. I folded the blanket back to his waist moving the warming pad to his butt and began to massage the knots from his shoulders and neck.

"Any problem areas then?" I asked as I moved from his shoulders to his feet.

"Tightness in the glutes, the quads and the adductors," he responded lifting his head slightly from the face cradle. Trust someone who does regular workouts to have the correct terminology down pat.

"and hamstrings?" I asked, naming the major muscles in the back of the thighs. He grunted.

"Well, we'll get to all of them," and I continued to work. I guessed he was about my age or, maybe a year or two, younger. I wondered what he did, but sensed he was not eager to talk while he had his face in the cradle. Every muscle I touched was toned and in great shape, so different from most of my clients. Having finished with his calves I briefly went back to his shoulders. I removed the heating pad from his butt and repositioned the blanket to cover his upper body to his thighs. As I worked on the hamstrings, he parted his thighs slightly and I found myself looking at a pair of large and hairless testicles. I guess he shaved them. I wanted to look away, but they were right there, and they were large.

Each time I pressed into the muscle he inevitably pressed into the table. I moved on to his glutes. If you don't know, they are the large muscles in the butt. I pressed in with the palms of my hands. He was right they were very tight. To apply more pressure, I pushed the blanket up used the point of my elbow on his naked butt. He squirmed and gave a groan.

"Is that too much?" I asked.

"No, it's good."

I went back to his hamstrings before adjusting the blanket and saying, "time to turn over." I raised the side of the blanket closer to me to screen him, but he hopped down to the floor. I was caught by surprise. I tried not to look as I readjusted the position of the pillows for his head and knees, but I could tell he was noticeably aroused. Just in case you are thinking that makes him some kind of pervert, I can tell you it's a pretty normal physical response for a male lying face down having their butt and thigh muscles pummeled.

What wasn't so normal or so I was given to believe is the equally natural physical reaction I had to seeing his nakedness. He climbed back on the bed, and his thing gave a little wave before it fell back on his stomach. It was really quite large, matching the testicles I had already seen. "Not fully hard, but well on the way," I thought, as I tried to put such thoughts aside and get my mind out of the gutter.

I carefully draped the blanket from his navel to his feet. "I'm a professional. Working with the human body is what I do day in and day out. I must have worked with several hundred clients by now in over two thousand sessions." These were the silent thoughts with which I now disciplined myself, as I took his right arm and began to work on it. However, my mind had a mind of its own. I could not help being aware of the shape beneath the light blanket.

"It's big," I thought, and I mentally compared it to the ones I had seen. The boys in college were all what I figured was normal, five and a half to six and a bit inches max. My Caribbean boyfriends were I thought mostly bigger although I had not seen all of them erect. My last one was definitely bigger probably over seven inches and he had had my cherry.

Was Hector as large? I should find out tonight if things went as I expected. My body was in tune with my mind and I was getting juicy. By now I was working on the other arm. I glanced at the bed and sensed the shape had diminished a little, not a lot. I concentrated on his hand kneading the fleshy part below the thumb before stretching and separating the fingers. I laid his arm back on the blanket. He had his eyes closed, but I sensed he was still awake. I say 'still', because I have quite often had clients fall asleep on me when I am not working deeply.

Now I folded back the blanket to begin working on the right leg. I carefully placed the fold of the blanket into his upper thigh so he would not become exposed. As I did so I inadvertently pressed against you know what, and it immediately stirred. The thrill it provoked was as delicious as it was guilt-ridden. I could feel myself blush, but his eyes were still closed. I worked on his foot first and then lifting it I worked around the ankle and at the back of his heel. His other leg moved, and the blanket slid down a bit to his waist.

Moving on I began to work on his calf and then bent his leg up and over his torso and pressed down. Then I lifted it out the other way with the knee bent outwards. As I relaced it, I had tried to avoid looking but inevitably I had had a clear view of his balls and the lower part of his cock. He stirred as I worked on the front of his right thigh. His quads were very tight and as I massaged them, I could see the outline of him growing again beneath the blanket. Again, a totally natural response that would likely only increase as I moved my hand inside the thigh to his adductor.

Replacing the blanket on the right side I moved to the left and folded that back. I was careful in placing it not to touch him as it had lifted below the blanket creating a mound. I started on the same routine on this side and could see the movement of his clearly erect cock below the blanket. When I lifted his knee across and then back out to the side I was treated to a view of his cock standing clear of his stomach. I must have raised the blanket a little higher because I could probably see about two thirds of it before I put the blanket back down.

As I worked on his quads his right foot jerked and the blanket which was lying loosely flipped aside. I should have replaced it immediately, but I let it lie there while I watched his cock flex and grow. By now I was acutely aware of what was happening in my own body. As I started on the inside of his left thigh his rock-hard cock moved in sync with my movements. I was mesmerized and I began to wonder if he might ejaculate. It happens, another natural response as muscles relax. As far as I know it had never happened with a client of mine. Of course, they are wearing underwear so I might not know. There certainly have been erections, just not of these dimensions. That I would have been aware of.

I was quite relieved that nothing had happened now that I had finished with working so close to ground zero. His cock relaxed back on to his stomach. It was definitely time I replaced the blanket; he was now covered from his waist to his toes. I raised his head from the pillow and worked lightly around the base of his neck and into his shoulders. Releasing his head back onto the pillow I started to lightly massage the sides of his forehead. His cock which had been dormant for the last couple of minutes gave a little shiver, quite visible despite the blanket covering it. As I continued to massage his brow it was clearly reinvigorated and it again raised from his stomach. Standing behind his head I could now see its tip at the edge of the blanket. Quickly I changed to a very gentle massage of his ears but now it pushed above the blanket and continued to grow harder.

Quite honestly, I was fascinated. My actions on his head were clearly communicating signals to totally different parts of his body. Through my study of reflexology, I was aware of how pretty much everything connects to everything else. Perhaps other clients within their underwear had felt similar responses to his but this was the first time I was witnessing it in the flesh. As I continued small amounts of what could only be precum issued from his penis and I felt it was definitely time to stop. The blanket had slipped lower and his penis was standing hard and proud at a forty-five degree angle to his body. The tip was almost above his navel. It must be close to nine inches long, and it was thick.

He was lying still with his eyes wide open as I felt my hand moving towards it. I realized he was watching the progress of my hand and I snatched it away. A wave of shame and guilt passed through me. To touch it would be a betrayal of the professional code of ethics that governed my profession. If I had given in to that urge and anyone ever found out the consequences would be serious. We are not in the business of "happy endings."

"Take you time getting up," I said and hastily left the room. I went out to the desk, sat down and let my heartrate slow down. Five minutes later he came out. I could not find a thing to say. Luckily, he could.

"That was excellent, Bev. Thank you. I feel much looser now. I'd like to book again."

"Janice will be back in four weeks. Will you wait until then?"

"If you have this time slot in two weeks, I'd like to come back."

"Ok, if you want four-thirty again it would have to be on the Thursday." My heart gave a little skip that surprised me.

He pulled out his phone and looked at it. "I could do that."

"Fine, I'll see you then." I passed him the invoice and putting away his phone, he pulled out his wallet.

"I just take debit," I said handing him the machine.

"No worries." He hit a few keys and tapped. Then handed it back to me as the receipts came out. He waved away his copy and left saying, "See you again soon, Bev."

When I looked at the machine I saw he had added quite a nice tip. Most clients just pay the tab amount. I finished up and headed home. Hector took me out for a nice meal and then back to my apartment. He was probably surprised at how fast things progressed to our being naked in the bedroom. With minimal foreplay I was lying back and pulling his cock towards me. It was a good cock close to eight inches and I had tried to focus just on it as I stroked it. We fucked like crazy and all the time I was fantasizing about that big thick white cock. I couldn't help it and I came quickly. I have never had an orgasm from a penis alone but this time I did, and it was from the penis in my imagination not the one that was actually in me. Hector was still hard, and we continued until he came minutes later.

He was so excited that I had cum like that and I told him what a stud he was. It's ironic how white girls go on and on about big black guys and on average they are right. I just happen to have come across a really big white dude, and I can't get him out of my head.

THE END?

Copyright: © Dawn Ramble 2023

DawnR
DawnR
286 Followers