All Comments on 'Just One Time'

by Just_Words

Sort by:
  • 182 Comments (Page 2)
sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

This isn't a porn site, it's a Lit[erature]/Erotica site.

\

There are many types of stories here: swingers, swappers, sharers, cucks, cheaters who win, cheaters who lose, and more. No one type has a monopoly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid slut to be didn't even say she would stop her plans. Hope she loses it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I read something like this a long time ago, at any rate good story written very well.5/5

fritz51fritz51over 1 year ago

I also remember one very similar to this, but there was more to it. Wish I could remember the name. It's a good plot, though I'm left wanting for more. Part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If there was a voice of reason all the time I’m sure percent of cheating would be lower . It’s the age old angels and devil over your shoulders

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. Why is this story languishing here on Literotica? Think big! This could be the next Jack Chick tract!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Short and sweet. The overheard conversation is a bit too convenient, but super short story demands it. I love the concept. A longer treatment has potential for a grand slam.

Driven2ReadDriven2Readover 1 year ago

Tilian - I am not an author but a prolific reader of short stories, here & elsewhere. This site does skew heavily toward erotic fare(hence the name) but it's also got tons of great short stories that are not "stroke stories". Tons of great authors and for a matter of fact the best author on this site doesn't even do much if any sex is his stories.. (not a slight to great ones like Just_Words and others)

But if that is all it is to you -- who are we to question your take on things. This story is good because is compresses a very complex topic in overview, but a very simple answer is detail, all into one page of superbly written prose. I've been an avid reader since my early youth, have over 10k books I my collection(many with prices new under 0.75 $) and have missed a lot sleep in my life being so into a book I had to finish it. I am a lover of short stories and an author's skill to pack so much into so few characters. You have that here and you read way to much into a simple tale that actions have consequences - if you lie with pigs you will muddy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ótimo

davezqdavezqover 1 year ago

A little brief for full characterizations, but overall well done.

RubiconXRubiconXover 1 year ago

Very nice twist with the woman overhearing the conversation not being the adultress but the alibi. Short, sweet, well-written and to the point. Very good short-story technique.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

very good! I hope all wanna be cheaters read this.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonover 1 year ago

@Tilan, I'm a millennial, not an "old man" and certainly not retired. I think you'd be surprised just how many of my generation have been burnt by cheating and are disgusted by it. How many of us think that cuckolding is a destructive fetish and don't find those stories to be "fun" and would rather be single or date casually than be subject to legal and emotional destruction through cheating.

We do find stories where justice actually occurs in these stories (realistic, over-the-top, violent, legal, the whole buffet table of options) to be fun and cathartic.

Maybe things have just changed and so has the genre. Considering what stories get most followed and with the highest ratings it's not a small, bitter contingent that has taken over your precious "extra marital fun" genre, instead maybe there is a newer audience, which dove-tails with the older audience about how they wish to engage with these concepts through fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@Tilan is off her meds maybe. Look at the profile and you will see shes a distrubed person. A true fanatic who complains about fanatics.

Just_GymJust_Gymover 1 year ago

An interesting twist. Letting not the cheater, but the enabler aware of the consequences of her enabling.

VickiT375VickiT375over 1 year ago

Lovely twist very nice :)

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 1 year ago

is this a story or a punchline

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 1 year ago

been there done that. and unfinished

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Tilan, like a few other authors, is trying to convince readers that he is the only one here posting anything worthy of being read. He is also , naturally, the smartest comment or on the site, thus the only one with any worth saying. He is certain that he knows everything worth knowing and only condescends to explain it to we unworthy who are thirsty for his wisdom. I bow in awe of his presence in LW, and profess my eternal gratitude for his tolerance for our unworthiness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Only marked this 3 stars because I feel there should've been more to the story to end it. What did Melody do? And if she did cheat, did she get caught? All kinds of things. Story was good but I'm disappointed with the non-ending, which deprived the story of a possible 4 stars. Bob

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 1 year ago

Well done.

This is just a flash story.

But it's a good idea

and very well presented.

Top ratings from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic!

This is the definition of short and sweet! So far most authors that go for short stories miss the key concept that it's not about the number of words, it's about a finished story.

You have the perfect amount of details for the reader to fully grasp the plot but not too many as to leave plotpointss undeveloped.

Great work! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You nailed it! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When fantasy and reality clash there is always a loser. Perhaps Melody's marriage is already on a funeral bier.

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funover 1 year ago

Brillinant - deserves 6 starts

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

This is very well written. I can't give it 5 stars since there seems to be zero consequences for the cheating woman other than her friend refusing to cover for her (she didn't even say she's breaking off friendship/contact). But that doesn't detract from the quality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nicely told story with an original twist. Concise and point on. Great writing easily worth 5 stars, Thanks!

acupacupover 1 year ago

* * * * * * * * * * * !!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Sarah was thinking that every minute she spent with her friend placed her and her marriage in greater jeopardy. Melody was dangerous and the price of her friendship was too high."

Yup.

CaptFlintCaptFlintover 1 year ago

A fine, fine, piece of writing. Told in a unique approach to a common theme. Well done. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. Last couple of sentences are dead on. Run away Sarah!

malchor2517malchor2517over 1 year ago

From the beginning, she was helping Sarah with her decision, not Melody. Awesome twist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. The potential cheater's character was spot on...Arrogant, narcissistic, and empty from the chin up...

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

A refreshing alternate attitude. It is amazingly common among authors here that silence is golden, friends are entitled to assist in cheating, that no retribution is due to thos that aid, hide, or assist, and that none of my business is a legit approach to relationships. That is nothing but projections as every one of those supposed friends would want to know in their own circumstance. It is a simple lack of morals and stunning abdication of ethics.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Short but very good story... with a surprising twist (that lady & her story). Great to read that Sarah didn't lower herself to help Melody's cheating. Well written by this good author. 5 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A lot of wisdom in the sadness of the story...

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop morality tale. Nice to see sth not promoting cheating in some way, but still on topic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent perspective.

The cheating slut is going to get 🔥!

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 1 year ago

Great warning story. Thanks for your writing.

jmmj5jmmj5about 1 year ago

2nd time reading.

Such a perfect short story. Hard to stay close to friends like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent twist....great story!

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

I thought this was brilliant, just brilliant. Short but so realistic .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sarah needs to tell her husband, and then they go tell the slut’s husband. Anyone who knows someone is doing something wrong, and doesn’t tell, is condoning the bad behavior, and is also guilty!

ZK

Helen1899Helen189911 months ago

Absolutely first class, 5* every day of the week.

juanviejojuanviejo11 months ago

Glad her friend got out. Cinco Estrellas.

nixroxnixrox10 months ago

5 stars - at least the other woman got a chance to try to save the idiot woman who was considering cheating.

SteelPaperTSteelPaperT9 months ago

Just too Bad it took the other woman to give the Friedrich some backbone. Teils me it was just fear, not trying to do the right thing. Otherwise women will always lie for one another....

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

That is an amazing work. Most writers, especially on this site, couldn't do as good a story even if they use 20 times the number of words. And way too many have tried. This is one of the best stories on the site simply because it tells the story so well in so few words.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I love your stories but for some reason I have a hard time reading them as my eyes seem to water a lot when reading.

Go figure…

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very good, as usual but I was a little concerned at how conflicted Sarah was by Melody's request, which told me she was seriously considering going along with it until she heard the stranger's tale. She shouldn't have needed help to arrive at the right decision.

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

Good decision.

ProfWernerProfWerner7 months ago

Thank you, we need more friends like Sarah

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Excellent!

FluidswallowerFluidswallower4 months ago

Short, sweet, to the point!! Well-written with a unique twist. Good job!! Thanks,.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wow! Collateral damage explosion. Great story very punchy and to the point. I've never been a fan of the cheaters friends who cover for them either by providing an alibi or encouraging them to cheat. Ive often felt that those complicit in the affair should get some punishment but being divorced for lying about someone else to cover their cheating is harsh. It feels like there is more to that situation than was told in this story. But its an excellent tale. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wise move Sarah

xMulexMule3 months ago

5*

Sometimes we need someone else to think it out for us.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

5 stars for an excellent tale. DMW aka Sumnut96

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

That was a fine story. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

That was basically flawless. 5 blazing stars.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos3 months ago

It's nice to see the "friend" have some morals for once in one of these stories, even if she had to be slapped a bit with a sad tale to figure out what SHE could lose for assisting a cheater like this. I expected the line from the "old woman" about not being the cheater, but the friend... but it was still delicious to see it all go down. A nice, tight and good story. 4/5

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

By willing to be an alibi you basically tell your spouse you condone the cheating.

Divorce can hardly be unexpected after that.

SteelPaperTSteelPaperT2 months ago

Great story, though utterly unbelievable. No woman would refuse a friend an alibi for cheating, because sooner or later she's going to need one herself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Brilliant story. Excellent writing, in few words. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Nice!

OldmantruckerOldmantruckerabout 1 month ago

🤷🎉👍💯💯😉

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The truth is sacred and trust is everything. Well done!

26thNC26thNCabout 1 month ago

J_W writes these little, concise, emotional stories that one can read many times and always find something new every time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

A pretty good little vignette.

Not worth five stars, but it does merit a solid four.

JPB NOT BOB

kwalankwalan27 days ago

Not finished, but it had potential.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

A short, concise & good story. 2nd time reading it but 2nd time thoroughly enjoying it. Thankfully, that woman added her 2cents in & possibly changed what the friend would do. I only wish it was extended to find out if Melody actually did what she want, if it's only 1 time, & the results. Oh well... 4 stars Bob

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust_Words@Just_Words
I suppose I write for many of the same reasons that others do. First, I am exorcising my demons. I use writing to explore my thoughts and emotions, sometimes embracing, and perhaps ridding myself of, my darker thoughts and sometimes finding happier themes to celebrate. It s...