Just One Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IJS0904
IJS0904
1,683 Followers

Kim made it home from the spa four hours later and I took her out for a romantic dinner. I was going to do everything I could before she left to fill her mind full of good memories of us. Dinner was amazing and she looked so very beautiful it took my breath away. We'd just finished dessert and were enjoying a brandy when I brought up Abbie, "I had an interesting conversation with Abbie after you left for the spa."

Kim looked at me with interest, "Do tell."

"She wants to be with me while you're with Shawn and is adamant that you approve."

Kim smiled gently, "That's because she's telling the truth. I've seen the attraction you two have for each other and I've thought for years that you would enjoy being with each other. I love you both and I think it would make you both happy to have sex. All either of you ever needed to do was ask. She's in love with you, you know."

Here I go again, stunned, "What!? No, that's not right. She's wonderful and you know I love her, but not like love-love. That's only for you and could only ever be you."

Kim reached out and took my hand, "She does love you and has for years. She loves us both so much that she never once tried to get you in bed. Trust me, if she set her mind to it, you would be hard-pressed to resist her. I don't want you to resist her. I think it would be a wonderful experience for both of you. She would never deliberately hurt you and you would never deliberately hurt her. I trust the love you both have for me enough that I want to share you with her."

I shook my head, "But, you said she's in love with me. How do you think having sex with me for days will affect her? Do you think she'll just walk away afterward without a care in the world? I don't want to hurt her, or you. As enticing as it is, I don't know that I want to risk the damage that could be done if we were to have sex."

Kim gave me a gentle smile, "Sweetheart, she's been in love with you for years and the only one suffering is her. I guess I'm not making myself clear. I've thought about this for years. I've run through thousands of scenarios in my head while waiting for one of you to ask so, it's all clear to me. "I love you and I love Abbie. She loves both of us and I think you love her more than you are willing to admit. I think your feelings for her are walled up behind your fear of losing me. I'm telling you that you'll never lose me because of Abbie. What I have determined I would like after giving it years of thought is for us all to love each other. The three of us, in love, and seeing where it goes."

That was a revelation if I'd ever heard one, "How much of this have you talked to Abbie about?"

She grinned, "Relax, I know where your mind just went and the answer is a resounding 'No'. Abbie and I haven't been plotting this out. We never discussed this subject until today and then, only after she asked me if she could be with you. I told her what I just told you. It was the first time I can remember ever seeing her speechless. We ended up crying in happiness and hugging each other. We made quite the scene in the restaurant."

She paused, "There is something I need from you whatever happens tomorrow."

"What's that my love?"

"I need you to take me home and make love to me. I need your closeness, I need your love, and I need you to promise that you will take me back on Sunday and love me forever."

I stood and took her hand, "Will you promise me the same?"

She kissed me in front of the entire restaurant, "Without reservation."

The drive home took forever, then we were stumbling and bumbling our way to the bedroom while trying to get each other naked. We threw ourselves onto the bed and went at each other with desperate hunger. I fought thoughts of tomorrow away and focused my soul on pleasing my wife. I might not be able to control the next five days, but I'd be damned if I wasn't going to go out fighting.

I don't remember ever feeling so much passion while making love to Kim as I did that night. I put my very soul into our coupling and I felt that she did as well. As we nestled together in the sweaty aftermath Kim grabbed her phone and made a call, "Hey Abbie, can you come over now? I don't want him to be alone in the morning... No, you are not sleeping in the guest room. You're sleeping with us. Now, get off the phone and get your ass over here."

Half an hour later Abbie was settled on my other side. She gave a soft sigh of contentment as we drifted off to sleep. I was restless most of the night and got up very early. Seven came way too soon. Kim looked amazing as she stood in the doorway and gave me a kiss goodbye. I started to help her with her bag, but Shawn exited the car and beat me to it. The smile she gave him nearly broke my heart. I watched them drive away and closed the door with tears in my eyes. Abbie was suddenly right there, "Dan, she loves you and you know it. Think about the wonderful gift you've given her and believe that she will come home to you."

She hugged me and I practically crushed her in my arms. She tilted her head back and looked into my eyes, "I know just the thing to occupy your mind, good sir. Follow me, please. I want me some of that big dick."

Kim

I was relieved that Shawn gave me some space on the drive to the airport. This was much harder than I expected. There was no doubt that I was drawn to Shawn. There was sexual energy between us that was very hard to resist. I had resisted though for years because I made a promise to my husband. I would have continued to resist indefinitely if it weren't for Abbie.

I had given up on Abbie ever acting on her feelings for Dan. Her loyalty is an admirable quality but presented a substantial roadblock. I needed to get her moving and Shawn's request that I go with him gave me a way to do that. I'm not altruistic. I was getting to live out a fantasy and were it not for Dan, I would be giddy with excitement.

I worried about Dan. I knew that this was costing him emotionally. My hope was focused on Abbie and him finally sharing their feelings for each other. That would make the cost worth it. The last few days made me feel like the lowest creature on earth. I wanted so much to call the whole thing off, but I didn't. I told myself I was doing it for Dan and Abbie, but the reality is I was doing it just as much for myself. I'm not normally a selfish person, but right now I was feeling selfish, and guilty, as hell.

The die has been cast. The moment I walked out our front door I was committed to the path I had chosen. I fought the urge to call Dan and focused on making small talk with Shawn. The man is beautiful and can be very distracting. His big blue eyes captured me and took my thoughts away from the troubling place they had been.

The flight was spent talking and growing more intimate. We arrived at the hotel and checked at the desk for our separate rooms. Mine was a single king bed, while he had a suite. We got onto the elevator together, passed the floor for my room, and continued to his floor. We dragged our suitcases inside his suite and let the door close behind us. I never once stepped foot into the room registered in my name.

I didn't get the chance to start thinking about Dan and Abbie again. Shawn wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close, then suddenly his lips were on mine and I let it all go. Our kiss quickly became heated and his tongue entered my mouth. My hands were running over his muscular chest as his hands grabbed my ass and pulled me against the hard bulge in his pants.

His mouth found my neck and goosebumps ran down my arms. He let go of my ass with one hand and used it to start unbuttoning my dress. He broke off kissing me long enough to unbutton it to the bottom, then spread it apart, revealing the new bra and thong I had purchased for him. He held my dress apart and studied my body, "My god Kim, you're stunning!"

I didn't have time to respond before his mouth met mine again. Moments later my bra and thong are on the floor and he's carrying me to the bed. He laid me down and I watched as he slowly undressed for me. His body is amazing, so athletic and defined. He's hairless and his skin gleams as the muscles flex and roll. My eyes are glued to his crotch when he drops his trousers to the floor. He's come prepared to reveal himself to me. He's not wearing underwear and his cock is fully erect and pulsing.

His cock is magnificent, big, and thick. The curve is perfect and I reach out to grasp it as he climbs onto the bed. I wrap my hand around him and pull him gently. He knows what I want as he knee-walks up the bed. I bring his amazing cock to my mouth and lick the drop of precum from the head before sliding him into my mouth. His velvety smooth hardness caresses my tongue and I can't help but moan a little as I suck his cock.

He lets me suck him for a while as his fingers stroke my pussy and rub my clit. I'm so wet that I can feel it dripping down my crack and I can't get enough of sucking his cock. When he pulls it away I frown at the loss.

He doesn't give me time to morn. His mouth begins working my nipples and he's amazing at it. The perfect amount of pressure from his teeth, his tongue caressing my nipple, and his hand on my pussy are driving me insane with need. I want him in me, but he's not ready for that yet. He kisses his way torturously slowly down my body and I'm ready to scream when his mouth finally connects with my needy pussy.

His technique was a perfect combination of tongue and fingers bringing me ever higher and closer until I was grabbing his head with both hands and cumming all over his face. I was still working my way through my orgasm when he began to push his big cock into me. God, he filled me so well and it seemed like my orgasm would never end. Our mouths met and our tongues clashed and thrashed together. He stroked deep and hard into me and I thrust my pussy at him because I needed him as deep as possible.

Our lust for each other drove us to our perfect rhythm. His cock long stroking deep into me and sending pulses of pleasure through my body. His curve was perfect for sliding his cock head across my g-spot on every stroke of his wonderful cock. Higher and higher we climbed until he slammed deep into me and his cock swelled. The orgasm that overwhelmed me was taken to a higher impossible level when I felt his hot cum hitting my cervix.

We kissed deeply in the afterglow, his slowly shrinking cock still inside me. I wanted him in me for as long as possible. Our kiss continued now as a way to say 'You made me feel wonderful. Thank you, thank you, thank you.' At some point 'Thank you' became 'I want you again' and his cock began to grow within me. We fucked slowly this time. Long and easy strokes of his big cock gradually brought us toward another wonderful orgasm. He filled me again and this time I let him pull out and lie next to me.

We lay there in silence for a few minutes. I didn't let myself bask in it. I was afraid of where my mind would go and I didn't want to ruin this perfect moment. I rolled toward him and kissed him, "That was amazing and I can't wait to do it again."

The look in his eyes worried me a little. He looked too serious about what should be a casual fuck. His hand came up and stroked my cheek, "You are magnificent Kim. Simply magnificent. I dreamed of this day, but never truly believed it would ever happen. I'm going to do everything I can to make the next few days wonderful for you... But duty calls. We have an opening meeting to attend in less than an hour."

We allowed ourselves another long kiss. I took my shower first because I didn't trust us together in the shower. The last thing we needed to do was get people wondering about us by showing up late to our meeting together. Discretion was the word of the day. I wanted my life back after Sunday. This was fun, but not worth losing sight of the real goal.

I checked my phone while Shawn showered and saw that Abbie had texted me. I opened it anxiously. This text would determine if things were working out, or if I was getting on a plane and rushing home.

Abbie

Wednesday 11.02 AM

I don't have words for how amazing I feel right now. He's focusing on me most of the time but he worries about you a lot. Be safe. Come back to us. We love you.

The relief that rushed through me left me nearly breathless. I hadn't realized how scared I was that I had ruined everything. I knew that I still could, but at least now I knew that Dan and Abbie had made love. They had finally connected as a couple. Now they needed to let themselves love each other. I was confident that they would. I just hoped there was a place for me with them after Sunday.

The smile I gave Shawn as we walked to the door was genuine. Things were moving under their own power now and there was little I could do to affect them. It was time to let go of the worry and live in the moment. We settled into our new normal by conducting a great seminar and attacking each other every chance we could. We had planned to spend the afternoon in bed on Friday. The training had been completed in the morning and the attendees were all on their way home. Our plans changed.

~~~~~{}~~~~~

Dan

Abbie was trying her best to be a good friend and distract me from my heavy heart but I wasn't feeling very romantic at the moment. She led me to the bedroom and made me lie down on my stomach while she gently massaged me. She heard the sob I tried to stifle and I felt her body rest on my back and her lips on my cheek, "Please don't be sad Dan. We need to believe in Kim because she will come home to us. I know she will."

I gently rolled over and she nestled against me, "Do you really believe that Abbie or are you just trying to reassure me?"

She kissed my cheek, "I believe it with all my heart. Right now, you're thinking that she went with a better man, that you're lacking something she needs. Nothing could be further from the truth. I don't think she did this because she wanted him more than you, or because she needed the adventure. I think she saw this as an opportunity to force you and me to face our feelings. She wants us to love each other."

Knowing Kim like I do it wasn't difficult to believe what Abbie was telling me, but I'm a man with a man's insecurities. It was nearly impossible not to sink deeper into depression, "I know she wanted to have sex with him and has for years. You can't convince me that she's not enjoying herself. Kim is a very sexual woman. She's going to have sex with him and I know she'll love it. You've seen the guy. He's hot as hell and no doubt an amazing lover. I'm worried that I won't be good enough when this is over."

Abbie didn't say anything, she kissed me instead. Her soft lips met mine and I was tentative at first, but the feel of her lips on mine drew me deeper. Our mouths opened to each other and our kiss got deeper as I felt the rush of emotion I'd long ago hidden away. I did care for Abbie and in my heart, I knew that I loved her. I could feel our desire for each other gradually manifest as our kiss deepened and our resistance fled.

We kissed forever and no time at all, tender and deeply, then passionately. Abby pulled away long enough to sit up and pull off the old t-shirt of mine that she slept in. I saw her amazing body for the first time and studied her in amazement. She was devastatingly beautiful and I wanted, no, needed to touch her everywhere. She pulled the waistband of my boxer briefs and I raised my hips to aid her. She slid them off my legs and tossed them on the floor.

Abbie turned back to me and wrapped her hand around my hard cock, "Oh look at you. It's beautiful Dan, and so big and fat. I need you in me."

I saw her shiver and then she was on me. Her wonderfully soft naked body felt like it belonged against my skin. Her eager mouth crashed into mine and our tongues swirled and teased. I rolled her off my chest and onto the bed next to me. I needed to touch her. I broke the kiss and knelt next to her. My hands caressed her face while I truly saw her for the first time as so much more than a friend. I ran my hands down her neck and followed them with my lips. My hands found her wonderful breasts and her erect nipples and gently teased them. When my mouth followed, the teasing stopped. She gasped as I sucked her nipple into my mouth and flicked it with my tongue.

I paid homage to her wonderful tits but there was something else drawing me. I needed to taste her desperately and I kissed down her body as I settled between her legs. I ran my tongue in a long slow lick up from the bottom of her pussy until I ran it across her hard little clit. Her hands grabbed my hair and pulled me tight against her and I let my tongue run free. Her taste was wonderfully hers and the combination of her perfume and natural scent drove me wild. She almost busted my lip when she suddenly thrust hard against my face and orgasmed, "OH DAN! OH God Dan!"

She was shaking as she orgasmed and I moved up her body to kiss her deeply. She pulled her legs back and wide and I rubbed my cock up and down her labia. Her hips were gyrating in her attempt to force me in and I didn't leave her waiting. I'll never forget the silky smooth tightness of her as I penetrated her for the first time. Her eyes were glassy with tears as she looked up at me with her emotions written on her face, "I love you, Dan. You feel so wonderful in me. Make me cum again Dan. Make me yours."

My emotions were so extreme that I couldn't speak. Instead, I used my mouth, my body, and my cock to send my message. We were both too deeply involved in our coupling to last long. It was only a few minutes later when the pressure became too much, "Abbie, I'm cumming."

Her legs wrapped around my hips and I plunged deep and began firing jets of cum deep into her amazing pussy. She moaned into my mouth as she reached the orgasmic plateau with me. We stayed connected and kissed lovingly until my depleted cock shrank and slipped from her. A quick trip to the bathroom later we were back in bed holding each other and basking in each other's warmth and affection.

Kim hadn't entered my mind once Abbie and I connected. Now that our passion had been tempered I thought of her again. I was still so very worried about the two of us and if she would return to me. I worried that if she did return, I wouldn't be enough for her anymore. I was fearful that if she came back, she would want to see him again. If that happened I would know that I lost her.

I thought about what had just happened between Abbie and me and how wonderful it was. I had to ask myself, Have my feelings for my wife changed now that Abbie and I are having sex? I knew that once wasn't going to be enough for Abbie or me. How did that make me feel about my wife?

My love for my wife was if anything, more intense and deeper than before Abby and I had sex. Kim wanted Abbie with me, with both of us. She gave Abbie and me a wonderful gift and that made my love for her so much more intense and so much deeper, "Holy Shit!"

Abbie was startled, "What's wrong?"

I smiled at her tenderly, "Not a thing sweetheart. I was just thinking about Kim and how she wants us to be together. I was thinking that she gave us a wonderful gift and that I loved her even more. Then it occurred to me... Do you think she feels the same way about me letting her be with Shawn? I've been so worried about how bad things could get that I never considered that viewpoint."

Her face softened, "Dan, honey of course she does. I can't imagine her looking at it any other way."

I was still confused, "Yeh, but she wants us to be in love and the last thing I want is for her to be in love with Shawn. I can't stop thinking that she'll fall for him. How could she not? He's everything a woman could wish for in a man. He's successful, he's kind, he's handsome as hell, and he's in love with her."

IJS0904
IJS0904
1,683 Followers