Just One Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IJS0904
IJS0904
1,682 Followers

I saw Shawn first on the bed, artfully posed to fully display his magnificent body. His desire for me was evident as his erection stood proud above his naked body. I turned my head toward movement and there stood Rick in all his glory. The hair on his chest was curly and thick, but not overly so. His cock pointed at me proudly, as it should have. A cock like his deserves to be proud. He wasn't quite as long as Shawn and not as thick as Dan, but that didn't stop my mouth from watering in anticipation.

He walked up to me as I stood in my French-cut bra and nearly transparent thong. My eyes met his straight-on thanks to my four-inch heels. His hand came up and caressed my face surprisingly gently, then he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me to his chest. The curly hairs tickled my nipples just as I had fantasized they would and his mouth met mine. His kiss was gentle and sweet as we explored each other's mouths.

His hands began to caress my body and his kiss became deeper, more exciting, and more demanding. He led me to the bed and Shawn moved to give him room, perfectly content to let his friend have his way with me while he watched. I found having him as an appreciative voyeur added another level to my excitement.

Rick was skillful and had me panting in need before his mouth found my pussy. When his tongue began working my pussy I lost my mind for a while. I was cumming on his face in minutes. He kissed his way up my trembling body as my orgasm coursed through me. His mouth attacked mine at the perfect time, and in the perfect way, to extend my orgasm. I was a hot mess when he slowly drove his cock in deep. He slowly stroked in and out once, twice, then he took control. His strong hands and strong thrusts played my body and my pussy. He grabbed my hands and put them above my head. He grasped both wrists with one hand and held my arms in place while he steadily pounded my pussy.

His pace, his movement, and his amazing cock were all a perfect balance between making love and brutality. The combination made me willingly give him full control of my body to do as he wished. He pounded me to a massive orgasm and waited patiently with his cock buried deep in me while I orgasmed my ass off.

As soon as he saw me become a reasoning creature again he rolled me onto my hands and knees and slammed his cock back into my wanton pussy. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back. I opened my eyes to see Shawn's cock as he brushed it across my lips. I greedily sucked him into my mouth and gave him the best head I could considering that I was getting my pussy pounded mercilessly.

Rick pounded me through another orgasm before trading places with Shawn. Shawn was a bit less aggressive than Rick and the change was the perfect transition. My poor little pussy couldn't take a constant pounding without getting sore. The slower pace allowed my natural lubrication to keep up and my supercharged libido to take control of me yet again.

This orgasm wasn't going to be mind-crushing like the earlier ones with Rick. This one was going to build slowly and not so much explode as expand through my body. Rick was holding my head with both hands and I knew I was getting close to my own orgasm when I felt him swell in my mouth. I sucked him in as deep as I could and he exploded into my mouth. I swallowed greedily and suddenly I was cumming again. I held onto Rick's hips as Shawn stroked me through it and shot his own load deep into me.

I collapsed onto my stomach, panting, sweating, and thoroughly fucked. They were so sweet to me. They gently rolled me onto my back and cuddled me between them, taking turns giving me sweet kisses. We had caught our breath and I was considering a shower when Rick kissed me and gave me a loving smile, "Shawn was right. You are absolutely the most amazing woman I have ever met."

The three of us made good use of the shower. There is definitely something to be said for having two hot men wash your body after they fuck you senseless. It was highly erotic and not just a little romantic. Their kisses of tempered passion made me feel as if they weren't trying to fuck me again so much as show me affection. I melted into a puddle in their hands.

I was blissfully happy when we exited the shower and quickly pressed the guys to get dressed for a late dinner. We left the hotel and my two men escorted me to a high-end restaurant. We had barely gotten seated when my phone rang. I saw that it was Barb and stood, "I need to take this call. I'll be right back."

When I returned to the table I was positively giddy with happiness and the guys noticed right away. Shawn raised an eyebrow, "That must have been some phone call."

I knew he was fishing. He probably thought it was Dan that called me and was surprised that I was so happy after hanging up, "I just helped a friend of mine achieve an impossible dream and I have to tell you it feels really good."

Rick was trying to help Shawn with his investigation, "Must have been one hell of a dream. Care to share?"

I looked at them both mischievously, "Not on your life."

To my consternation, they let the subject drop and we had a fine meal and a lot of fun. Shawn and Rick together complimented each other. It was like the two of them together were greater than the sum of the parts. In another time and place, I could see myself falling for each of them, and both of them. Countless women would give anything to be in my shoes. It was quite intoxicating and nearly overwhelming.

Back in the suite, we danced to slow songs for a while. They were both very romantic and the sex between us was loving, gentle, and very orgasmic. Sometime during the night, Shawn woke me and we made love. When I woke in the morning Shawn was in the shower and my hand was holding Rick's cock. A cock that was growing rapidly in my hand. We had wonderfully romantic morning sex. I dozed back off when he got out of bed to shower.

Shawn gently shook me awake in time to clean up and dress. We had breakfast with Rick before he had to leave for the airport. He took me aside out of public view and kissed me very passionately, "Kim, please consider my offer. I promise you that our personal relationship stops at the office door. You would be great for my company and I would never let personal stuff screw that up.

"The job isn't the only thing, or the most important thing to me right now. I think you, Shawn, and I would be amazing together. Shawn and I would support each other in loving you as you deserve. You can have us both and we could have the love of our lives. Come out and stay with us. Give us a chance."

I kissed him again, "I loved being with you, Rick. I'll call next week."

I saw Shawn give him a questioning look when we returned to the front desk but Rick didn't say anything. Shawn shook his hand, I gave him a chaste hug, and he walked out the hotel door. Shawn and I returned to the room for a well-earned nap.

We spent the remainder of Saturday naked in the room. Outside of room service deliveries, we never talked to another human being. We made love often. Shawn was exceptionally loving and tender. In the morning we made love one last time before we prepared to leave. This time with Shawn, and Rick, had been the most amazing sexual experience of my life. It was fulfilling, it was magical, and it was loving. It was also over. It was time to go home. Time to find out if I'm welcome back, or if I have lost everyone I care about.

Our flight times were reasonably close so we rode together to the airport. I walked with Shawn as far as his first-class check-in. My airline was at the other end of the concourse. This was where we would part forever and I was fighting the need to sob uncontrollably.

Shawn pulled me aside and into an alcove near his check-in, "Kim, I love you. I've loved you for as long as I've known you. I think Rick is falling for you too. The three of us would be perfect together. Rick and I will love you and care for you always.

"I made a reservation for you too. All you have to do is get on the plane and we can have it all. I love you, Kim. Come with me. Live the life you deserve."

I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him hard.

~~~~~{}~~~~~

Dan

It's kind of odd I guess that I never once felt a bit of guilt about having sex with my sister. It was so natural and loving and right that I knew what we were doing was the exact opposite of bad. Something so wonderful can't be wrong.

Sweet Abbie was content to aid me in my sister's willing seduction. She caressed Barb's tits while my tongue danced with Barb. She kissed Barb passionately while I suckled and teased Barb's amazing tits. Her mouth replaced mine on Barb's erect nipple as I put my tongue to my sister's pussy for the first time, and she kissed her deeply while Barb orgasmed and I drank her nectar.

Abbie was next to us quietly watching as my sister and I made love for the first time. Our gasps weren't just from the pleasure when I pushed my cock deep into her. We gasped at our sudden realization of how perfect our coupling was. We fit perfectly and we rejoiced in the love we shared.

We moved slowly our first time. Both of was wanting to bask in every new sensation and were willing to take all the time needed to discover each other's bodies and share our passion. I loved touching her and discovering the places she liked to be touched. Our first orgasm together was loving and amazing, and tears of happiness glinted from our eyes as we kissed in the afterglow. Abbie's sudden attempt to hug us both and kiss our faces brought us laughing back to reality.

The night was spent in loving ecstasy and salacious fucking. We ebbed and flowed. One moment sharing loving kisses while at another grunting and pounding our way to mutual ecstasy. We had a fucking blast.

We slept late and had a leisurely brunch. Barb called her husband and told him she might see him that evening, but probably not. She promised that she would come home on Monday and tell him everything, "I'm telling you husband that I'm in love with them. I'm also telling you that when I tell you all that I have to tell you, you'll be fine with that. That little mystery should keep you busy until I get home. I love you. Bye."

Abbie was chuckling, "Barb, you're a big meany! The poor man is probably going insane wondering what the hell is going on."

Barb grinned, "Yes, and he loves it. I don't claim to understand it, but he does. I promise you that he'll fuck my brains out for days when I tell him what happened.

"I'm going to drag each detail out and make him crazy with lust. I figure right now I have enough sexy stuff to share with him for four or five days. I'm shooting for at least seven so, we need to get busy if you catch my drift."

We did and we did. The rest of the day was us joyfully fucking in different combinations. Watching Abbie and Barb please each other shortened my recovery time significantly It was wonderful to have my sister riding my cock while Abbie rode my face. When they changed places it was just as wonderful.

Sunday morning passed quickly and by lunch, we were all three just dying to fuck. We had an impromptu orgy in the living room. By the time we got cleaned up again, it was nearing three and Kim was due home around five. We decided to hold off on dinner until she arrived.

Five came, then six, then seven without Kim and without a call. I tried her phone but went direct to voicemail. I started to get tense. Kim and Barb settled in next to me and tried to comfort me as my anxiety grew.

Eight, then nine, followed by ten. Still, no Kim. Her phone was still going direct to voicemail. I think the only reason I wasn't a basket case is that in my heart I truly believed she was coming home. In spite of all my fears and all that had happened over the last five days, I still believed.

Fifteen minutes after eleven, I heard a car pull up outside. I had the door open and Kim in my arms in a flash. Her suitcase sat forgotten on the sidewalk as I held her like I was never going to let her go. She kissed me with so much love it nearly overwhelmed me. Abbie grabbed her suitcase as I led her inside. She sat down on the couch next to me and wouldn't look at me, "Talk to me, Kim. There's something on your mind."

She was subdued, "You kissed me like you want me. Is it true? Do you still love me?"

I tilted her chin up so she would look at me, "I never stopped. I loved you a week ago and I love you now. I will love you always."

Tears formed in her eyes and she nestled her face in my neck, "I need to know too. Do you still love me, or does Shawn have your love now?"

She looked up at me, "I will tell you everything you want to know, but I think I need to tell you about the end first. Shawn ran into a friend of his named Rick and the three of us had lunch."

She pulled out the business card, "He offered me my dream job. The salary is on the back of the card."

I flipped the card over and looked at the number. Then, I looked at it again. It was life-changing money. It was impossible to say no to money. My chest got tight.

"We ended up in bed together. All of us. Before he left for the airport on Saturday Rick asked me to move out there and live with him and Shawn. Today at the airport Shawn told me he was in love with me and that he wanted me to come with him. He'd reserved a first-class ticket for me. All I had to do was get on the plane and my new life with him and Rick would begin."

She paused for a moment, "I'll admit that I was shocked. I knew he was very affectionate, but I hadn't realized how serious he was. I threw my arms around his neck and cried a little. I cried because I hadn't wanted it to end that way. I thought that when Sunday came we would both walk away with a pleasant memory. I got my emotions under control, then... told him, Shawn, this time with you has been wonderful, but it was never going to be more than it was. I am honored that you and Rick want me to be with you and I'm sure that you are both sincere about your affection, but I don't need a new love or a new life. I have the love of my life waiting for me at home. He loves me so much that he let me be with you at great emotional cost to himself. That's the kind of man I love. As wonderful as you both are, there was never a chance that I would leave Dan for you."

Kim reached out and took the business card from my hand, then continued, "I then told him, Please tell Rick that I appreciate his offer, but I have to decline. Have a good life, Shawn. The woman for you is out there. It's just not me."

Kim calmly tore up the business card and dropped the shreds onto the coffee table, "Yes, it was a dream job, but at the end of the day it is just a job. I have a job and I'm damned successful at it. It's not like we need the money and it certainly isn't worth giving up the life and love I have."

"My flight boarded and we ended up stuck on the taxiway for three hours. They wouldn't let us use our cell phones. When we finally took off we ended up being directed around bad weather and landed way late. I pulled out my phone to call and the damn battery was dead. I lost another hour because our baggage was sent to the wrong terminal. I collected my bag, got a taxi, and here I am."

I pulled her into my arms and kissed her for about a year. We were rather rude because we forgot about Abbie and Barb completely. It wasn't until Abbie stuck her face between ours and gave us both a smack on the lips that we separated. She grinned at us, "OK you two, it's time to stop sucking faces and feed them. Dinner's on the table so, let's eat."

I couldn't have been much happier. One lingering concern lay heavy on my mind and I fought it as best I could. Kim and I had a lot to share and I would get my answer before long, whether I liked the answer or not.

Abbie and Barb refused to join us in the bedroom. Abbie kissed us both, "You two need some time to reconnect. We'll be happy to join you later."

Kim and I went to bed and I felt like a virgin groom on his wedding night. My hands were shaking as I reached out to touch her. My mind was caught up in the constant thought, How can I compete with the last five days? I'll be boring and uninspired after what she's experienced.

I ran my shaking fingers down her beautiful cheek and studied her face like a long-lost lover. Her hand came up and covered mine, "Dan, my love you need to know something and you need to believe it to your very soul."

I braced myself for her revelation, "You're worried that you're not good enough anymore. The truth is that the sex was amazing and I enjoyed it very much. It wasn't the same as you and me. There was no comparison. I need a connection with someone to have sex with them and I had one with Shawn. I liked him, admired him, and found him very attractive. But at the end of the day, it was just sex, and a good fuck doesn't compare to what we have. What we do is so far beyond that. You have been and will always be the greatest lover I have ever known. You never have to worry about being good enough because you will always be more than I could have ever hoped for."

She gave me a moment to consider her words, then grabbed my cock, "So, are you going to re-claim me or not?"

I showed her the answer to that question. Then, just to be sure, I showed her again. We got up to visit the bathroom and Kim motioned for me to open the door as a signal to Abbie and Barb that they could come in. When I opened the door Kim and I stood there grinning. Abbie and Barb were locked into a sixty-nine right outside our door. Apparently, they had heard something that excited them.

Over the next few days, the four of us shared our bed and our relationship grew. Barb returned home to her husband and he called me the next day laughing his ass off, "Man, she really got me. I couldn't understand for the life of me how she could be in love with other people and be so sure I would be happy about it. She was right. I am happy about it. My biggest concern about her helping me with my fantasy was her safety. She's as safe with you, Kim, and Abbie as she is with me, maybe safer. She positively glows with happiness and we've never been closer. So, not only am I glad she's with you guys, but I also find myself thanking you for helping our marriage. I would like for us all to consider living together. I'm fine with restricting my sex to Barb. I don't really want to have sex with another woman. It would be a lot more convenient for Barb if she didn't have the hour-and-a-half drive each way."

I promised to talk to Abbie and Kim about it. I thought it was a great idea and I figured that they would too. For now, we're happy to explore our new relationship and see what the future brings. At the moment Kim and Abbie are discovering the wonders of sapphic love and I really want to watch them. I may just write more about our adventures. Then again, I might not. I don't have the energy reserves these days that I used to. My stamina is improving so you never know.

IJS0904
IJS0904
1,682 Followers