All Comments on 'Just Out of High School Ch. 03'

by derbyman

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Vicki's adventures start at 40!

You have a wonderful lead character here. That has a lot of life in her and you need to bring out more of her hidden desires.

All during her 40th year............then as she is turning 41 you should introduce her 19 year old daughter!

Have her find Jim, and he break her IN. Then she takes him home to Vicki!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I agree with the previous poster

As much as I loved seeing Vicki being introduced with other partners. The Jim angle works the best. You capture a wonderful essence with the two of them that was somewhat lacking with Troy.

I think it has to do with the fact that Troy, just seemed more like a great one-night stand, that Vicki needed for exercises.

With Jim we got the sense, of passionate fucking and elements of love in a May/December romance that should be explored further and resolve in a satisfyingly conclusion for both parties involved, and not delving into a cheap twist ending where Jim never see's Vicki again or something like that.

In fact, what the previous poster suggested is a wonderful idea. One that should be done with care, and given a great deal of more detail in terms of the graphic nature of the sex between the two lead characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous