Just Practice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, it's fine. What about you? Are you doing good?"

"Yeah," she said, nodding, pushing curly hair out of her eyes. " I think I'm surprising myself a hell of a lot right now."

"Totally. You're making me very proud." Tammy stuck out her tongue and Megan scrunched up her face in embarrassment. " So I should keep going?"

"No, I guess not," Megan sighed. "Not if your hand hurts."

"Well, I mean..." Tammy coughed. "You can always take your jeans down. It'd be a proper spanking then."

"Oh," said Megan, "I mean... I could, but, that's a bit much, isn't it? I'm shy." She giggled nervously.

"It's up to you," said Tammy.

"I guess it's how Dean would wanna do it," Megan said.

"Probably." Tammy nodded. Involuntarily, she licked her lips.

" Oh, alright then, sure," sighed Megan -- she pushed herself to her knees on the sofa and, standing on her knees besides Tammy, sinking into the cushions, her hands fiddled with the buttons of her jeans. Tammy thought they might be trembling -- then, her jeans were undone, pulled open, and with thumbs hooked beneath, Megan tugged them down to her knees, her hips dancing from side to side as they went. Tammy tried not to keep eye contact, tried to keep her smile encouraging, and not to look at Megan's bared milky thighs as they came down and, quickly, Megan went back over her lap.

"Okay," said Tammy, as her friend's weight came back over her. Megan's butt was mostly covered by her cardigan, and Tammy lifted it up over her back -- now, her plump, shapely rear was on full display, somewhat hidden behind dark red underwear, lacy and pretty and complimenting her body excellently. "Cute undies, by the way."

"Thanks," sniggered Megan. "The one day I don't wear the plainest thing ever..."

"Funny how that works, isn't it?" laughed Tammy, biting her bottom lip. " Ready?"

"Yeah," Megan replied, and Tammy picked up the symphony again. This time, each slap invited a pleasant crack across Megan's cheeks, and with that came pretty little yelps from Megan. Sometimes she'd laugh in surprise at her own reaction, other times she'd just take it, murmuring with her face against the cushion. "This is so weird!" she half-shouted and half-laughed at one point, but she said nothing to Tammy about stopping, so Tammy didn't.

A fter a while, Megan's rear turning a pretty shade of lightest pink, Tammy stopped and ran her hand along her cheeks, gripping them gently, and Megan murmured in approval.

"Do you like it so far?" Tammy asked, and Megan just nodded. "Good." She started up again, harder this time, alternating cheeks, and Megan whined into her cushion, her legs bending and feet pointing upwards, lightly kicking involuntarily at each loud slap.

" Okay, okay," Megan suddenly said, and Tammy stopped, as her friend turned her head to look at her.

"You good?" She offered a thumbs-up.

"Maybe... maybe that's enough?"

"Sure. Did you like it?"

"It's really fun," Megan sighed. "I can't believe it's really fun. I also can't believe we're doing this."

"Honestly, neither can I. Are you gonna tell Dean?"

"No!" laughed Megan. Tammy looked back at her butt, knowing this would surely be her last chance to enjoy her friend in this way, a finger running along the waistband. What was visible of Megan's pinkish cheeks had broken into goosebumps.

"So you definitely don't want me to pull down your knickers, then?" she asked.

"Well..." Megan thought for a moment. Tammy bit her tongue. "Oh, go on, then. Might as well." She looked back at her, again. "Now you've got me here." They both laughed as Megan slipped her fingers beneath Megan's waistband and peeled her underwear down to her knees. Megan let out a little whine as they came down, unveiling her pretty, chubby ass. Tammy's groin tightened.

" Okay, here goes," she said, and she continued with the spanking, holding Megan in place by her hip with her other hand. Again, she alternated, each slap filling the room, and Megan mumbled and gasped in pain a t each one but said nothing about wanting it to stop. Eventually, with Tammy's hand on fire and Megan's rear a deeper pink, she stopped. "Alright, I think we're done."

"Yeah?" asked Megan, a bit weakly. "How does it look?"

"Like you can't show it to Dean for a couple days," laughed Tammy.

"I'll just tell him I spanked myself," Megan replied, giggling. "He'll probably find that really hot."

"Hope so," said Tammy, grinning, as she ran her hand along Megan's exposed rear. "How's it feel, being on show like this for the first time?"

"I like it," Megan admitted. "It feels really casual. Like I've got nothing to worry about."

"That's cause you don't. Think you'll be ready for Dean to see your butthole somewhere down the line? " Tammy tightened her grip on one of Megan's cheeks and, in what might have been the most daring moment of her life, pulled it away from the other.

" What're you doing?" Megan mumbled.

"You'll see," said Tammy, smirking, as Megan's cheeks came apart and, between her thighs, she saw her slick pink lips. That wasn't what she was after, though.

"Wait... you're not-"

"There," said Tammy, almost triumphantly. "Now I've seen your butthole."

"No you haven't."

"I'm looking at it right now." She was -- it was tight and pink and a little damp. It wanted her tongue -- but, alas, there was no way the rest of Megan did. Oh, well. Maybe next time.

"I... " Megan's face turned a shade to match her butt. "Does it look weird?"

"No, it's hot as fuck," Tammy answered and then, with a quick motion, she slipped two fingers into her mouth, wetting them. "This is how it feels, by the way." At that, she slipped the two fingers into Megan's asshole -- she was stubbornly tight, but they found their way inside her, and Megan cried out in surprise, her back arching.

" Oh my God, oh my God," she whimpered, eyes shut, as Tammy's fingers slid in and out of her.

"Do you like that?" she purred, as Megan stuffed her face into her cushion, refusing to answer, just whining. "I think you do, don't you? Just imagine how good it'll feel when it's Dean, instead." After a few more movements of her fingers, in and out, in and out, Megan reached back and tried to bat Tammy's fingers away -- Tammy acquiesced, removing them, and Megan took a deep breath.

"Holy shit," she murmured. "I can't believe you."

" Sorry," said Tammy, smirking, and Megan looked back at her with a flushed face. She was fighting back a smile. "Do you wanna get dressed?"

"Yeah," Megan replied, quietly, climbing to her feet and pulling her underwear back up her legs, followed by her jeans. As she stood there, buttoning herself up, eyes fixed on the windows, Tammy crossed her legs and sat back, again.

"So," she said. "Feel ready?" Megan looked down at her.

"Yeah. I liked that. Like... I really liked that. Oh, God, I'm a deviant, aren't I?"

"If you are, what does that make me?"

"I don't know." Tammy stood up and pulled Megan into a hug, which her friend melted into.

"Proud of you," she murmured into Megan's ear, and Megan giggled.

"You just put your fingers in my bum."

"Yeah, I did, didn't I?"

"And my bum's all sore from you spanking it."

"Just think about how much you've learned." They pulled away from the hug and, to Tammy's immense surprise, Megan leaned in and kissed her cheek.

" You should wash your hands. Fancy an ice lolly?"

12