Just Resting

Story Info
Unexpected visitors while she was lying down, reading.
2.6k words
4.21
27k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,487 Followers

I live up in the hills. Our nearest neighbour is a good half a mile away, mainly because my father is a bit of a sourpuss who picked a place where he wouldn't be bothered by neighbours dropping in. Or anyone else, for that matter.

That was fine for him, but not so fine for me. I'm a bit of an extrovert and I love company. True, there's a small town only a couple of miles away and I often head down there, visiting the mall and meeting friends. My present problem was that my car was off the road, getting some much needed repair work. That left me stuck at home unless I hiked down to the town and that option meant I'd have to hike home afterwards. Not an attractive proposition.

I was feeling a little edgy and cooped in so I decided to go for a walk. There's a creek that passes close to our place and my father had thoughtfully encouraged a pond to form, clearing some of the scrub and sewing some rather tough grass to hold the clear area. I grabbed a book and a blanket and some snacks and headed towards the pond.

The weather was pleasant, warm with only a hint of a breeze. Not hot enough to make swimming desirable, but sufficiently warm to make being outside comfortable. When I reached the pond I spread the blanket out and settled down on it with my book.

I suppose I'd been there for about an hour when I was interrupted.

"Well, hullo, Louise," said a voice.

Looking up I saw a couple of men heading in my direction. Ron and Dave. I knew them as we went to school together, although that was a couple of years back. They'd both been on the team but I'd never actually dated either of them. If I had to guess I'd say that they were either my age or maybe a year older. That would put them at twentyish.

"Ron, Dave," I said, nodding a polite acknowledgement. "What are you doing here?"

"Just getting in some exercise," Ron said. "Gotta keep fit for the tryouts next month."

"Yeah, fit," grunted Dave.

They were both keen sportsmen, fit and athletic, with enough beef to make their mark on the game. When the tryouts came I figured Ron would be in with a fair chance. Dave, though, I suspected was going to be right out of luck. While muscle is all you needed in school and college games once you got past that level the coaches were also looking for brains. This seemed to be an area in which Dave was decidedly lacking.

"Any fish in there?" asked Dave, nodding towards the pond.

I looked at the small pond and the trickle of water that flowed along the creek. Any fish in that trickle wouldn't rate as a minnow.

"Ah, no, Dave," I said. "There used to be a few but the crocodile ate them."

Ron gave me a look but Dave nodded.

"Yeah, crocs will do that," he agreed. "Hey if we catch the croc for you do you think the fish will come back?"

"Well, no, Dave, as the croc wiped them all out. No need to catch the croc as he left when he ran out of fish."

"Oh. Pity."

"Anyway, Louise, what are you doing here? Waiting for someone?"

"Just enjoying some sunshine while I read," I explained. "I live just down the track over there." I nodded in the general direction of the track.

"So just having yourself some me time?" Ron continued and I nodded.

Apparently that let Ron know I was all alone and not expecting visitors. He dropped down onto the blanket next to me, pushing my shoulders so I was lying down. That done he grabbed by wrists and hoisted them above me head.

"Here, Dave. Hold her wrists," he snapped, and dumb Dave settled down next to me and did just that.

"Just what do you think you're playing at?" I demanded, trying to pull myself out of Dave's grip and also trying to twist away from Ron.

Ron didn't bother to answer the question, just flicking my dress up, latching onto my panties, and pulling them down and off, tossing them to one side. That done he pinned one of my legs to the blanket by wedging one of his legs between mine, and started pushing my dress up.

Like I said, it was a warm day. I didn't have a jacket and my dress was only a smock type dress, one you just drop over your head, no buttons or zips required. I now found out that that meant it could also come off the same way, just lift it up and over my head, and the dress didn't give a damn if I was doing the lifting or some perverted male.

Dave actually released my wrists for a moment to help take the dress completely off but had regained possession before I could take advantage. I was now lying there with just a bra on and that didn't stay on for long. Ron just rolled me half over, unclipped the bra, and very deftly removed it, tossing it to the side with the rest of my clothes.

I wasn't just lying there letting them do this. I was struggling, but finding it hard to do with Dave holding my arms above my head and Ron half lying on me, one of his legs between mine, holding me down. All I could do was try to kick him with my free leg and heap calumny upon their heads. (I suppose I shouldn't say calumny because that implies what you're calling someone is false. As far as I was concerned everything I called them was true.)

"Have you worked out yet what we're doing?" Ron asked and I just glared at him. I was naked and being held down by two men. Of course I knew their intentions. All Dave did was to continue holding my wrists whereas Ron started playing with me.

He started off slowly, stroking my breasts and teasing my nipples. Once my nipples had hardened and were standing out he bent his head and sucked lightly on them. I was twisting about but there was nothing I could really do. The most annoying part of what was happening was the fact that I was enjoying the way my breasts felt under his administrations. Not that I'd ever admit it.

After a while his hand drifted south, slipping between my legs and stroking me there. I couldn't even close my legs to stop him, what with his leg between mine. His hand stroked and probed, easing between my lips and exploring internally. I did some more twisting about and I don't think he even noticed.

I could feel the heat building up inside me. I was feeling totally helpless and yet excited. I was being held down and wouldn't be able to do anything to stop him while he could do anything he wanted to my poor body and I could imagine just what he intended to do.

If my boyfriend had me in this position I'd probably be saying yes, yes, yes, but as it was I was having to whine and say no, no, no. He'd got me so aroused that quite frankly I'd probably have been horrified if he had stopped. I could feel a hollow place deep inside me and I needed him to fill it.

He suddenly rose into a half kneeling position, his hands dropping to his belt. His trousers and jocks were pushed down and his erection came charging out, waving a greeting as it came. He was now between my legs, pushing them wider and lifting my knees at the same time, creating a cradle for him to lie in.

He leaned over me and my eyes were watching his cock as it hovered just above my slit, easing closer. With one hand he parted my lips and steered himself into me. Initially he just eased the head of his erection into place, letting my lips close over him. I didn't say anything. What could I say? No? Again? Why bother?

As I watched he leaned forward a little more, his cock starting to sink into me. I wanted to look away but found myself trapped, fascinated by what was happening. He pressed harder and I involuntarily lifted my hips, helping to fill the void he'd created with all his teasing. He slid home as though he'd long practised this, but if he had it hadn't been on me.

As soon as he was fully inside me he stripped off his t-shirt and singlet, leaving him just as naked as I was. Then he leaned further over, pressing his naked body against mine. I could feel my breasts pressing against his hairy chest. His hands slid between our bodies, covering my breasts, and then he started moving.

He pulled back and then thrust firmly back into place, repeating the action, taking his time and making sure I was moving with him. I was which he probably put down to his skill but which I put down to a desire to help him finish off quickly. Not that this appeared to have that effect. He just turned into an automaton, thrusting into me time after time, building on my arousal with every thrust.

I have no idea how long he took. This was one of those conundrums. It was too long because he shouldn't have been doing this. It wasn't long enough because, god, it felt wonderful.

So there I was, held down while he assaulted me, his hips moving up and down with vim and vigour, with me gasping every time he thrust in, anticipating the next thrust when he pulled back. I idly wondered what it would be like to be tied to my bed while my boyfriend worked on me. Or would that remind me of what Ron was currently doing?

I could feel that I was near to climaxing and wondered how he was going. Would he last long enough to let me climax. He'd better, or I'd give him such a hit when I got loose.

Then I didn't bother wondering about it as I suddenly climaxed, clenching my teeth together as I wasn't giving him the satisfaction of hearing me scream as my climax swept through me. I was vaguely aware of him jerking about, which I assumed was him also climaxing.

Ron pulled out and I was rather surprised when he grabbed his trousers, produced a surprisingly clean handkerchief and wiped me reasonable clean. Dave realised my wrists and I went to sit up, but got a shock when Dave's hand landed on my breast, holding me down. I promptly got two more shocks when Ron grabbed my wrists and held them above my head and I realised that Dave was naked. And sorting an erection. I'd been concentrating so hard on what Ron had been doing to me that I hadn't even noticed that Dave had been stripping off.

I very promptly informed Dave that there was no way he was getting any action and he just gave me a stupid smile. He grabbed my feet and sort of bent one leg over the other. He then twisted my feet somehow and I just flipped over onto my face. I was going, "What? How?" and Ron laughed.

"Something we're taught in first aid," he told me. "In case we need to roll a patient over."

Dave's hands were on my hips and he was trying to lift them while I was not cooperating. Next thing I knew his hand spanked my bottom and I gave an involuntary yelp.

"I bet I can continue spanking longer than you can continue resisting," he said, "now bum up."

His voice was amiable enough but I got the message and lifted my bottom, finding myself, with a little help, on my knees with my head resting on my arms, Ron kindly letting me use them.

Now that I was in position Dave made his intentions known, as if there was any question. He came pushing into me, not in a rush like I expected, but slow and easy, taking his time. His hands went around me and covered my breasts and then he started pumping into me, still moving slow and easy.

"Ah, Louise, you'll find that Dave is never in a rush so I suggest you relax and let him do what he wants."

"And if I don't?" I demanded and Ron laughed.

"It's your bottom," he said, and I could just imagine Dave giving me a spank every time I stepped out of line.

I also found out just what slow and steady means. Dave just kept on going, sliding in, pulling out, sliding in. No way was he in a hurry to finish this off. He just kept on taking his time, apparently relishing every slow thrust. From my point of view that was fine at the start. The sex may have been unwanted but I was feeling hot and bothered and very sensitive after Ron's little effort, so Dave's slow movements were delicious.

The problem started when my arousal started to make itself known and demand greater attention. I sort of pushed back hard when Dave was pushing in and that displeased him. A sharp smack to my bottom reminded me that I had to let him set the pace. The trouble with that was he wasn't setting a pace.

In and out, on and on, with me almost whimpering from need. Ron could see my problem and was quietly laughing at me, the swine. Dave remained oblivious, the only thing on his mind being his slow enjoyment.

I don't know how long Dave went on for (apart from too long) but when he suddenly went into overdrive, apparently mother nature telling him it was time to finish whether he wanted to or not, it was absolutely enough to fire off the climax that had been hovering in the wings for the past half hour. (Yes, yes, I know that's an exaggeration but from my point of view it felt like it.)

Dave pulled out, Ron (who was already dressed) thoughtfully wiped me down again, and then they departed, Ron full of praises for my feminine skills and attributes. (Including a promise to visit again, soon.)

I cleaned myself up, a bit more thoroughly than Ron's efforts, and got dressed. I could see no real advantage in rushing back home. It's not as if there was anyone there. I just settled back down with my book.

There was an odd aftermath to that incident. The garage rang me the next morning and told me my car was ready. Did I want to come and get it or would I like them to deliver it. If they delivered I'd have to give the driver a lift back to town.

I opted for delivery. I didn't mind the trip to town afterwards as I wanted to go anyway. What I did mind was the long walk to town to get my car in the first place.

Half an hour later I heard the car drive up and I rushed to answer the door. When I got there I found Ron standing there with a big smile on his face. Before I could say anything he got in first.

"Louise," he said with a happy smile. "Can I come in?"

At the same time he was holding up his hand from which dangled two pair of fluffy pink handcuffs.

Ashson
Ashson
8,487 Followers