All Comments on 'Just Roomies'

by Smuttyandfun

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
bigbob2406bigbob2406over 1 year ago

Great story,thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story!!! 👏👏

bourbononicebourbononiceover 1 year ago

How Dare You Write A Story Without Super Size Tits and A 12 Inch Cock.

Just goes to show other writers that a beautiful erotic story can be written featuring normal sized people.

CONGRATULATIONS ON 5 STARS.

postoak2020postoak2020over 1 year ago

Five stars

More. More. More

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 1 year ago

Great… just great! Thank-you for your talent

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 1 year ago

Superb, 5 stars ++

This was a story you couldn't put down with characters you wanted to see together and well that one got his comeuppance and the other who came through as better than first impressions. great setting with the location and Typhoon.

Cheers, Andy

WalterWoodyWalterWoodyover 1 year ago

The only problem is it doesn't fit your name, that wasn't Smutty at all, just absolutely beautiful!

Striderian1Striderian1over 1 year ago

You played my emotions like a violin. So well done. Thank you

petitechasseurpetitechasseurover 1 year ago

Another great story from a female impersonating old man who belonged in prison several decades ago and whose days are numbered.

Billyboy1953Billyboy1953over 1 year ago

Love happy endings. You told the story with such feeling and finesse and without raunchiness and smuttyness. While I find raunchy and smutty as arousing as all get out, this story was really tender and loving. 5 stars! Wish it was possible for 10! Well done!

Ian_SnowIan_Snowover 1 year ago

Aw, sweet, hot story!

Handyman960Handyman960over 1 year ago

You brought out alot of emotion, making it hard to turn your back on, what it is not is another sex show.

well done

auwingerauwingerover 1 year ago

Great story, and very well-told! Lots of twists and turns to keep it interesting on the way to a very happy ending. Good job!

oldmsufanoldmsufanover 1 year ago

This is a well written story. I enjoyed it all, A solid 5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A decent story from a popular writer but I have a few comments. First and foremost, other than a typhoon, which usually occurs in late summer or fall, this story had nothing to do with summer. If you are going to participate in contests, please follow the guidelines. Second, your setup of the penthouse condo, three bedrooms, rent supported and him needing a roommate who would contribute less than her tear down apartment is too much to go for. I know this is fiction but still…

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for adding your two cents worth, Anonymous.

As you can imagine, this story is not pure fiction, since I`ve experienced it first hand. I attempted to describe what summer is like in Hong Kong which is hot, humid and quite fascinating, Having lived through several typhoons, I am very aware that they happen in summer and fall and you have to be careful and take precautions. The couple in the story deal with the both the hazards of a typhoon, as well as trying to find relief at the beach and in their pool from the punishing heat of a Hong Kong summer. I suppose I could have had the entire story based somewhere else, but I thought this was an interesting locale. And obviously it would have been a pretty boring story if they did nothing but play on the beach from beginning to end. Also, we did rescue three newborn kittens who were tossed in a plastic bag in the garbage, that we found after a really bad typhoon.

As far as the rent goes, it always depends on your package. Some execs have their rents fully subsidised, including utilities. Others who are not so fortunate, would be paying a small fortune to live in a tiny flat.

I would also like to say thank you to everyone who enjoyed this story.

JimDiamondJimDiamondover 1 year ago

That of course is a five... BUT, it was so politically correct and sweet that it made my teeth hurt. :-) I am sure you missed something with the trans thing and the bi-racial couple, the rescuing others in need, and the cat mittens but I am not sure what it might have been. Oh, and the parents 'runded over' by that damned old car. It was sort of like a written piece similar to that funny, corny song "The Perfect Country Song". But being a romantic I still liked it... :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very much enjoyed it. Loved the story. 5*+

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
So sweet.

This story just gave me diabetes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A true romance!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! Loved it!

PickFictionPickFictionover 1 year ago

Beautifully conceived, thought out, constructed, and crafted story. I read all of the comments, and some of the commenters have obviously missed the mark. Too many readers have a preconceived idea of what a story should be, and if yours doesn't match their outline, you obviously aren't a competent writer. This story had so many twists and nuances that it was fascinating and held my interest all the way through. My only question was that, after spending that much time with Andrew, she'd run off at a suggestion from a total stranger without at least confronting him. Other than that, excellence from beginning to end.

ThebiffThebiffover 1 year ago

Wonderful romance.

rskeer56rskeer56over 1 year ago

Great addition to your catalog

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm on page five and really enjoying the story. What keeps jumping out at me is the excessive and incorrect use of commas. They. Are. Everywhere. Some people think it's nit-picky to bring up something like this, but they really are excessive, and they absolutely impact the way a story is read. The constant, unnatural pauses tend to take the reader out of the story, and while I'm interested to see where the story takes me, I'm dreading six more pages of commapalooza. It's bad enough that I almost stopped reading on page one. I'm glad I didn't, but argh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can't believe someone is bemoaning what they view is political correctness in a porn story when those things are just everyday life for a lot of people - just like you illustrated.

I agree with the other comments pointing out it feels odd that Ava would jump ship so quickly and decisively. It feels like a wild left turn that was only written that way to provide conflict and tension. It's probably the weakest plot point, but the rest of it is great.

Review basic grammar, get an editor, or run your work through grammar-checking software. The commas and run-on sentences ruin the flow.

Beautiful story. Excellent characters. Lots of fun. Well done.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 1 year ago

Hi, S&f, had to rush through the last few pages to get this read in time to vote! Really sweet story that was quite enjoyable. The airport scare seemed a little off to me, that Ava wouldn’t talk to him first, but she was feeling very vulnerable (including with her job) and was pushed over the edge, making it more understandable. The big to-do at the end was another sweet touch, particularly the photo. That brought a tear to my eye. Great wrap up at the end, too. Excellent work and here’s a 5* vote and a favorite.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

5/5. The Dad's photo at the end was a great touch. Not really sure what the airport/Uncle thing was all about but I guess there needed to be some turmoil somewhere in the story.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Good story, just a tad long for a contest but enjoyed it nevertheless. Booking a flight and rushing off to the airport to go home was a little drastic but suppose the pressures had been building up for so long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As someone who has lived in Hong Kong for over twenty years, I have an extra appreciation for a beautiful expat romance story. Alas covid has done a number on this once vibrant city, and a lot of the plot points wouldn’t work today (Going to Macau on a whim? Not happening without a 7 day quarantine). But except for the Lizzo song I can almost tell myself this as a story from the early 2000’s. Thank you, Smuttyandfun, this was a pleasure to read.

ScottArroyScottArroyover 1 year ago

A good read! Highly recommended.

texlootexlooover 1 year ago

This was a proper love story. The parents who owned a restaurant are my sort of folk. I grew up on a house that took in foreign students for a year or two at a time. In the 70s they had a married couple that were friends, who were a white guy and a black gal. In the 70s times were not easy for that couple. Heck, things still are not easy for mixed race couples, or gay and lesbian couples, or for trans folk. Having these elements in a love story gives it the ring of truth for me. I have relatives of multiple races, sexual orientations and not cis genders. Beyond that

rapperbsrapperbsabout 1 year ago

Excellent read! Really enjoyed this story. Perfect read for a weekend!

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 1 year ago

Why is it that it seems that each new story I read of yours, they just seem to get better? Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I just simply love all your stories I come back to them over and over thank you

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Very well written and heart warming. Not the typical wham, bam thank you ma'm story. Not only was the story good but the grammar and spelling were excellent as well. Write some more!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Loved it. Tears of happiness still falling.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This story is by far on of the best tale I've had the joy of reading on this site. I'm looking forward to reading more of your talented work.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wonderful story enjoyed the build great length and style glad to find you

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfun9 months agoAuthor

A big thank you to everyone who enjoyed this story. I was happy to discover that it was a nominee in the reader's choice awards for September 2022.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

First off, great story! I love the environmental authenticity, the cab stealing, the massive trees along Tai Hang Road before you get to Ming Tak Chuen; still don't know where along Tai Hang Road you'd find a lobby like that, not even hou yuen would have that kind of lobby, still, great to see Hong Kong incorporated into a story here :) Keep up the great work!

hellokitty802hellokitty8028 months ago

Loved this story! Normally I'm not much of a fan of slow burn stories, this one is very slow and I have no patience, it's one of the best! The sex scenes weren't as hot as I usually like but that's my own problem 😂 5 stars all the way, definitely worth the read

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfun8 months agoAuthor

Thanks to everyone who read and enjoyed this. If you would like to vote for this story for story of the year in the Mature category, or check out some of the others nominated for the Readers' Choice Awards for 2022, you can go to the Readers' Choice Awards in Contests and vote.

DerrezDerrez6 months ago

What an absolutely fantastic story.

mrdata9770mrdata97705 months ago

(12/5/2023) Wonderful story, very believable, and very romantic. Great ending, I loved what you did with Gunther in the end. Thank you.

OnlyJuan4OnlyJuan45 months ago

Probably one of the top five stories I’ve ever read here… if not the best. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wow, what a great story! Absolutely amazing; well thought out and executed with just the right amount of tease and sex. This must have taken considerable time and work to construct and is one of the most well-written and entertaining stories I've read here. Every character seemed to have their own individual idiosyncrasies and life to them with Gunther being a pleasing surprise toward the end. THIS IS erotica!

montydogmontydog4 months ago

Absolutely fantastic! Great story all the way.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

OMG what a fabulous story. I was in tears when she ran off. Such a romantic (and believable) stories I've read. Thank you so much for writing it

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot3 months ago

Even this 77 year old guy misted up over this one....

.

The memories of my days of wooing, marrying, then raising a family with the love of my life flashed through my mind as I read this. We even rode out a hurricane once.

.

Than you for a wonderful experience.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

MorefuninthesunMorefuninthesunabout 1 month ago

Such a lovely story. There were many tunes I thought the story was going to go but it didn’t go as I expected. For instance, when they first talked about where she worked I thought somehow he or his uncles company owned the company she worked for.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmuttyandfun@Smuttyandfun
'Off the Clock' my 2nd entry in the On The Job Challenge will be published on April 23rd, and I hope you'll enjoy this one, too! 'Caught in the Act' my On The Job Challenge entry will be published on April 20th. I hope you enjoy it! 'Lucky Charm' my April Fools' Contest en...