Just Say Yes Pt. 03

Story Info
The weekend trip to the beach.
4.1k words
4.52
35.4k
19
4

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last Monday I had applied to work for my husband as an office assistant. My friend Amber had dressed me up as a sexy secretary. My husband gave me the job and had written a dress code for me into the employment contract where I had to wear revealing blouses, tight black mini skirt, sheer stockings and high heels.

I had just finished my first week working for him. I had experimented with exhibitionism. It wasn't difficult: given my 'work uniform' it was just about impossible not to show off.

My husband and I had been living apart for some years and I wanted to rekindle our relationship. My husband sure enjoyed working with his sexy secretary.

Weekend coffee

I had a phone call from Amber as she was curious to how this week had been for me. We agreed to meet on Saturday for coffee.

I was a bundle of nerves meeting up with Amber. What would she think of what I am doing?

She asked me how work was. I replied, "It is great. Mark can't keep his hands off me. I am really liking the attention I'm getting now."

"Yes, I can see you have a glow on," commented Amber.

"He gets me to wear these revealing clothes. Just like the outfit you made me wear to the interview," I said. "Mark likes the sexy secretary look."

"I thought he might. How are things going between you two?"

"He's been so nice to me. We are even having office sex every day."

"Well I'm glad to see you so happy. Do you think you'll get back together?"

"I hope so. It's too early just now."

I told Amber about the young delivery guy calling me a MILF. "I enjoyed showing off. And Mark wants me to show off some more," I said with a grin.

"Really! Well we'll have to do something about that," said Amber with a cheeky smile. "How's the business?" bring the conversation back down to earth.

"The company is in trouble," I replied.

"How so?"

"He's lost quite a lot of business in the last few years," I replied.

"Do you think it can be saved?" asked Amber.

"I'm not sure," was my honest answer. "We are meeting up with a big client on Monday." I went on to describe my Monday outfit. "He wants me to wear a thin, and totally see-through blouse, a micro miniskirt, the sheerest stockings I could find and these ridiculously high heels."

"Wow, can you do that?" Amber asked, "Did Mark like your new look?"

"Oh yes. He particularly likes the stockings." was my reply. "He liked the Brazilian and, my god, that spray tan product made my skin so tight," I answered.

"Did he notice any other effect?" asked Amber.

"Yes. I am sure it made my pussy tighter. Mark commented on it."

"Yes, I found that out, too! You should book in a top-up procedure as soon as possible. Eventually the results will last longer but I would recommend a weekly massage and spray for the first few weeks anyway," suggested Amber.

I decided to give the salon a call later on and see whether I could get a top-up procedure early Monday morning.

Amber had brought some clothing that she thought I could use. In the bag of clothing was a small black miniskirt. It still had its tag on it: 522 Go Go mini. The fabric had a black ribbed texture. When I held it up I could see right through it. "Where did you get that?" I asked, "It's so small."

"That is made by an Australian company called Wicked Weasel. Here take a look at their website." As Amber handed me her tablet I could see that their moto was "Wicked Weasel micro bikinis have been barely covering girls since 1994."

"Where are they based?" I asked.

"They have a factory at Bryron Bay," was the reply.

I had visited Byron Bay last year. I had even climbed up the steep path to the big lighthouse on the point. There was a plaque near to the lighthouse announcing that Cape Byron was the most easterly point of mainland Australia. But I had never heard of Wicked Weasel.

I scrolled though some of their products and liked what I was seeing. "I'll have to check this out further when I get home."

I looked into the bag of clothes that Amber had brought and pulled out a little cotton top and matching pants. The tags on these were 928 Nymph Top and 578 Sun Shorts. They were made in this soft white coloured material. "I thought you could use these," offered Amber. "I don't know why I bought them . . . White is not my colour. You will see some other things in there."

"I'll try these on when I get home," I said.

"That's great. I was thinking of going to the beach on Sunday. Care to join me? Asked Amber.

"Ok, that sounds nice."

Great. I'll pick you up at, say 11. Try wearing something from the bag."

"Yes, Ok, I will," I replied.

We chatted about a few other things and then Amber offered to pay the bill. "Thanks," I said, "I'll see you on Sunday."

The walk in the park

That afternoon I pulled out the clothes that Amber had given me and tried them on. The Go Go miniskirt was really small on me. I decided that I would wear this miniskirt on Monday. When I was standing in front of the bathroom mirror, I could see my pussy profile through the thin material. I liked the way I could see my mons Venus in the gap between my thighs and it felt sexy to be wearing clothing but revealing so much in the process.

I then put on the Nymph top and sun shorts. The top only just covered my breasts while the shorts exposed my buttocks. It was a nice day and I needed to get some exercise so I decided to go for a walk in the local park dressed as I was.

The top only just held my breasts in place. The fabric stretched over my nipples and my tits jiggled about as I walked. It was obvious that I wasn't wearing a bra. The fabric rode up on a few occasions and I was showing quite a bit of under boob to passers-by.

There was this one jogger in particular who seemed to be running this loop. He kept overtaking me time and time again. On one occasion when I heard him approaching me I bent down to tie my shoe laces. He slowed right down to a stroll as he came up behind me. I am sure my pussy was visible as the sun shorts had these wide frilly cuffs.

What have I become, I asked myself. A blatant exhibitionist?

Sunday

I was nice to sleep in on Sunday. When I got up I had a luxurious shower and the dressed in my long bath robe. I found the bag of beach clothes that Amber had given me. Inside were two other items and a note from Amber.

"I tried these one piece suits on but they were too small for me. You can have them. Love Amber"

I picked out the bikinis. The tags were still on them. Sheer Vision 807 One Piece Bikini and a purple Bow Peep 858 One Piece Bikini.

I tried the purple Bow Peep bikini first. Wow, it looked great on me. I loved the colour. It was extremely high cut. There was basically nothing on the sides except these three pink bows. It showed a lot of side boobs. The material was a soft, ribbed lycra with a delicate wave pattern. I could easily wear this at a beach. It was very low cut at the back with a brazilian styled bottom.

The Sheer Vision 807 One Piece Bikini was an altogether different proposition. It was made of a lightweight, white satin fabric. I could see my fingers through the fabric when it was dry. What would it be like when wet? I would need to be encouraged to wear this, probably after a few glasses of wine.

I put the Bow Peep bikini on and wore a white gauzy peasant skirt over the top. The dark colour of the Bow Peep could be seen through the sheer gauzy skirt. 11 o'clock came around and Amber raced up the drive in her convertible sports car. I raced out with a beach bag and big beach towel. I threw these in the back seat and hopped in.

Amber commented on my swimsuit choice. "You look great in that suit. It fits you better than it did me. What did you think of the other one? You're not going to wear it."

"I'll see. It's in the bag. Let's see how crowded the beach is," was my answer. "Where are we going?"

"I was planning on going to Ladies Bay," said Amber as she looked at me quizzically.

"Isn't that the nude beach?" I asked.

"Well some people are nude. I go there all the time. I love getting an all-over tan"

"I'm not sure about being fully nude," I said honestly.

"That's fine. Not everyone at the beach is nude. Anyway, you will look great in that suit you're wearing. I'm sure you will turn heads."

We drove around the water front past all the cafes and bars. Ladies Bay carpark was high up on the cliff top next to the lookout platform. Amber asked if she could put her beach towel and sunscreen in my beach bag. She had left hers behind. "Sure thing," I said.

We walked down the old stairway to the beach. When we got to the beach there were a couple of people fishing from the rocks and we walked on to the beach itself. There weren't many people there.

Ladies Bay

It seemed as if there were two groups: old nude men sun bathing on the grassy area under the cliff and a few young couples on the sandy beach at the far end. We walked to the far end and found a suitable spot for our beach towels.

Amber was wearing this flowing maxi dress which she quickly took off. Underneath, she was wearing and extremely see-through, mesh crop-bra top and matching thong. "Is that another of those Wicked Weasel bikinis? I asked.

"Yes. I wear this stuff all the time."

I could see that Amber had pierced nipples. These horseshoe type rings were clearly visible under the light blue mesh of her top. "I never knew you had your nipples pierced," I commented.

"Yeah, I have been pierced for twelve years!"

"Really, I never knew. What made you do it?"

"I just liked the look. It was one of the best decisions I ever made."

"How so?"

"My nipples are always hard and sensitive. And men can't stop playing with them. Here feel them for yourself."

I reached over and touched Amber's nipples through the fabric of her top. Her nipples were extremely hard and erect. "Did it hurt getting them done?"

"Oh, yes, it hurt. But it was worth it, that's the truth. You like them, don't you?"

"Yes."

"Trust me, when you wear thin tops everyone, even women, will be looking at you."

"I like the sound of that," I said candidly.

"I thought so. By the way I have my clit pierced as well." Amber spread her legs open and I could see a small barbell reflecting in the sunlight.

"Wow. That looks so sexy."

"Once I got my clitoral piercing, I couldn't believe what I had been missing out on. I come multiple times now whenever I have sex."

"Sex with Mark has been pretty intense," I said honestly.

"Talk to him and see what he thinks. From what you have said, I think you'd enjoy showing off being pierced."

"I'll think about it," I replied. "You do look hot with that jewellery."

We both laid out our beach towels and lay down in the sun. Lying in the sun always as an effect on me. I become so horny in the warm rays.

At first, we were lying on our stomachs soaking up the rays but after about 20 minutes I could feel that that the sun was getting quite hot so I turned over. I was lying back with a big sun hat on protect my face. I was also wearing dark sunglasses. There were more people at the beach now and I could discreetly see that we were being check out as they walked past us.

I asked Amber, "What's around the point?"

"That's where the more adventurous people go. It's more secluded and there are some coves that are quite hidden from view. Do you want to take a look?"

"Will it be safe? I enquired.

"Oh yes. There's never any trouble here," she replied. "Come on, let's go."

We both packed our things into my bag and walked around the point. "You have to be careful of the tides here. You can only get around here when it is low tide," said Amber.

"Is it ok now?" I asked.

"Yes, but we don't want to stay too long and get trapped here."

There were quite a lot of rocks at the point and a few trees that were hanging onto the falling cliff at the water's edge. It was quite easy to climb around but I could see that it would be difficult with the tide in.

Once around, the new beach opened up and I could see some rocky promontories in the distance. "We don't want to stop here," said Amber. "This beach is visible from the lookout, above."

I looked up and could see some tourists gazing out at the fabulous view of the harbour from the platform at the top of the cliff.

Amber walked on and eventually we found a secluded small beach. "We'll be safe here. The tide is coming in so no one can get here from the other side," said Amber confidently. We will see anyone who comes the way we came before they will see us."

With that in mind, Amber stripped off her bikini. I could see why she liked showing off. "Gosh, you look good," I said as I complemented Amber on her gorgeous, nude figure.

"You look good, too. You are the hottest girl on the beach today." Counted Amber. "Why don't you strip off as well?"

"No, I'm not ready for that. You know what? I'll wear that other one-piece suit you gave me."

I quickly stripped off the Bow Peep suit and reached into to bag to get the shear one piece suit.

This was a lot more revealing than the other suit I had worn. Not only were the sides and back scooped out a lot lower, the back was also finished into a thong. My boobs were on show from the sides and my arse was completely bare. The fabric was also slightly transparent and so it was obvious that my nipples were excited and my pussy was completely bare.

"You look sensational. I knew you would look good in that bikini," said Amber as she gazed at me.

We spread out our towels and Amber suggested that we rub sunscreen into each other. "Here, let me do you first," she suggested.

Amber squirted some of the liquid onto her hand and rubbed it into my back. I was lost in these sensations. The hot sun on my skin coupled with Amber's sensuous massage was having an effect on me. She started to rub the oily liquid onto my legs and I spread them apart involuntarily. "Turn over," she suggested breaking me out of my trance.

I turned over and lay on my back. "Someone's enjoying themselves," commented Amber as she stared at my puffy areola and erect nipples.

"That is happening to me since I went to your beauty salon. It's that stuff they sprayed on me. I've got a follow-up booking there tomorrow."

"Well, it looks sexy. Here let me finish your front." Amber squirted more sunscreen onto her hands and massaged the exposed sides of my chest. Occasionally her fingers brushed under my suit and grazed my nipples.

Through heavy lidded eyes, I looked over to Amber and said, "What you are doing . . . feels good."

She carried on rubbing the sunscreen on my boobs and nipples more that was really necessary but I was enjoying it too much to tell her to stop. She moved down to my legs and feet. As the sunscreen massage moved higher up my thighs I slightly parted my legs wider. My breathing slowed and I was rubbing my own nipples though the thin satin fabric.

Amber began brushing her fingers over my pussy. "Is this Ok?" she asked in a whisper.

"Oh . . . yes," I sighed back.

Amber pulled the thin thong to the side and gently inserted her finger into me. "What do you think of this beach? She asked.

"Oh . . . yes . . . this . . . is . . . so . . . nice . . ." I whispered back deliriously. A small but beautiful orgasm caught up with me as I arched my back and rolled towards Amber. As I regained my composure, I smiled at Amber. "Here, let's get some sunscreen on you before you burn," I offered.

"Yes please," she replied.

Amber lay on her front and I dribbled some sunscreen on her back. I started to rub it in to her back, arse and legs. This sunscreen made her skin glow with a shiny oily sheen. After a while she rolled over and looked up at me expectantly.

I deliberately focused on Amber's nice flat tummy and lower legs. I stared straight at her as she fidgeted around. I could sense that she was exasperated at my teasing. I finally relented and began to massage her sensitive pierced nipples. She looked amazing as the oily sheen coated her body.

Her legs were parted wide and I couldn't help but stare at her three piercings. Like me, her pussy was completely bare of hair. Finally, with an oily sunscreen hand, I played with the piercing in her clit hood. Amber gave out a slight whimper as I rubbed the metal jewellery and engorged clit. "That feels just oh . . . so . . . good . . ."

I continued to play with just the hood of Amber's clit

I caught some movement in my eye and looked over to see this really handsome, naked man standing on the rocks further along the beach. He was stroking his beautifully hard cock. I could see that he had these large nipple ring piercings. He was using the thumb and first finger of one hand to gently stroke his two hard nipples. He looked like a god and had an all over tan. His chest, cock and balls were completely shaved. He just looked at me smiling and kept stroking his cock.

I kept playing with Amber's clit. She was lying back with closed eyes unaware of the show she was displaying. She came with a quite scream just as this stranger came as well. His cum shot out in several long squirts which landed all over the rocks in front of him. Amber squirmed as I kept playing with her super sensitive clit. Our voyeur walked away smiling with his still hard cock sticking out proudly.

Eventually, Amber opened her eyes and smiled up at me. "That was fabulous. Thanks," she said.

"Someone was watching," I added.

"Oh, that often happens here." She said unconcerned.

"You're Ok with that?" I asked.

"Yes, I like to be watched as I play with myself. I come here often," she quipped with the double entendre.

"Is there ever any trouble?" I asked.

"No, never."

We both laid back on our beach towels in a very relaxed, post orgasm lassitude. So there we were, Amber completely nude, and me in a very high cut, semi-transparent one-piece bikini - two really good looking women - in a semi reclusive cove on a nude beach. We both drifted off to sleep with the sun beaming down with our big floppy sunhats protecting our faces.

I was awoken by the cool water lapping at my toes. "Amber. Amber. Wake up. The tide is in!" I exclaimed!

"Oh shit!" she sighed. Getting up, she quickly stuffed the beach towels into my beach bag, through down our sandals and said, "We better get going. It may be difficult the get back around the rocks. Here, follow me." She raced off carrying the bag.

I got up and put my sandals on and tried to catch up to her. By the time I reached the tricky area of the rocks, Amber was wading around the rocky point. She was holding the beach bag above her head. I entered the water following her. "Hey, slow down," I called out.

At its deepest, the water was lapping up to my chest. It was hard work wading through the water but eventually we made it back to the main beach. Amber was standing on the sand waiting for me.

"Wow, look at you," Amber exclaimed.

I looked down. The fabric of my swim suit had become completely transparent. Where it pressed against my skin it was totally see-through. My boobs and bare pussy were on full view. "Oh hell. Look at this!"

"You look great like that."

"What do you mean? You're the one who's naked."

"No way girl. I think the wet look and see-through is way sexier."

"What makes you say that?"

"Look. All the guys are looking at you!" Amber pointed out.

"They're all looking at you," I said to Amber.

"No way. Take a closer look."

I had to admit, she was right. Although she was naked, this was normal at this beach. While there were lots of other naked people about, they were mostly men. Several of them were staring at us two women standing at the waterline. We had drawn quite a crowd. "Can I have my other suit and my skirt please?" I asked.

"I don't think so. You look too good like this. Stay this way!" And with that, Amber casually walked away from me along the beach.

12