Just Say Yes Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again, I set off to catch her up. When I reached the end of the beach, Amber had put on her maxi dress and held out my thin, white skirt. "Here, you can have this," she said.

"I can't just wear that."

"You'll be wearing more than me. Look, I have only one item on. You'll have two."

I disagreed with her logic but I reluctantly I put on the skirt. The low cut back of the Sheer Vision 807 One Piece Bikini was lower than the waist band of my skirt. I had this see-through suit covering my front with these large scoops showing lots of side boobs but I what I was wearing was completely backless. My tits and, more importantly, my hard nipples were very visible through this wet swim suit.

We climbed the steps up to the road and got into Amber's car. She kept the convertible roof open and we drove back along the waterfront. The open-air whistled around us as we drove along. My top began to dry out but as the moisture evaporated of me, my nipples became really hard in the resulting chill.

We drove back through the café strip. Amber saw a carpark that was free and quickly pulled into it. Jumping out and holding her purse out she said, "I need a glass of wine. Come on. My shout."

I resided myself to being on show wearing this thin outfit. I got out and joined Amber. She had selected a table out on the pavement. Obviously!

We were sitting at this small table outside of a nice café. The sun was getting low in the late afternoon. I decided to sit there and enjoy the stares I was getting from the people who were walking past on the street. When the waiter came to our table he took our order but spent the whole time looking at my chest. Who could blame him?

Amber and I talked about everything that had happened and at the end I said, "I have really enjoyed today. Thanks."

"I know," replied Amber. "Let's get you home so you can get ready for your 'Special Assignment' tomorrow."

12