Just Say Yes Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take your time. Your next treatment is in forty-five minutes,"

After a small break, I got up and turned on the shower. The warm water felt great on my fresh skin as I washed off the exfoliant. My skin felt all tingly and alive as I caressed myself with a soft cotton washcloth liberally coated with scented body wash.

I dried myself off with a big fluffy towel. When I had finished, I gazed at my reflection in the bathroom mirror. I felt nervous and apprehensive as I considered what may happen in a few hours. My skin looked fabulous. It was as if it had a new glow following the exfoliation. Above all else, I felt amazingly horny. I was really looking forward to getting fucked tonight.

I was having difficulty articulating precisely what I was thinking. It had only been denied sex for two and a half weeks as my new piercings healed but the build-up and anticipation for tonight electrified me.

Just then the other door to the bathroom opened and in walked Carla. I had forgotten to lock the adjoining door. "Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you had finished," commented Carla.

"No, that's ok," I said. "It's my mistake for not locking the door."

Carla restacked the shelves with towels and then came over and stood right behind me. She placed her two hands on my waist as she looked at me in the reflection of the mirror. "You look and smell fabulous," she purred in my ear.

"Thank you," I replied. "You look hot, yourself," I added.

"Here. Wrap yourself in one of these robes. We'll do the spray tan in about half an hour."

"Ok."

When the time came, I was ushered back into the treatment room where I had a light oil product applied to my skin. This was absorbed into my skin before I had the second part: a spray tan. The oil reacted with the spray tan and firmed up all my skin. As an added bonus, the spray doubled as a light bronzer so I would get an allover tan as well.

I wore a protective cap to cover my hair and was given these sticky nipple shields that were placed over my areola. My nipple piercings made it challenging to hold the shields in place, but I knew from experience that it would be better if my sensitive nipples were protected from this firming product.

I knew that the spray product would feel really cool on my skin. Carla made sure to completely reach all over my body. She got me to spread my legs wide and sprayed up over my pussy lips. Some of the product managed to seep inside me. After a while, I could feel that tingly heat develop and knew that my skin was getting tighter.

I had to stand naked with my feet apart for about ten minutes as the two products cured. I was standing next to two full-sized mirrors and watched as my skin tighten up. It seemed as if years were being taken off my appearance. This time was slightly different: Carla stood next to me and watched this process developing.

"I really liked how my skin looks so smooth and younger when you use this product," I said to Carla in the reflection.

"You look fabulous all the time," she commented looking slightly flustered. "We're running out of time. Put your dress back on, and I'll quickly do your nails and makeup."

Once I was dressed, I went through to the front area of the salon and sat in the chair that was offered to me. Carla wasted no time in applying my makeup and then she painted my nails with a glossy fuchsia colour. I couldn't believe the transformation.

"I'll quickly do something with your hair," offered Carla as she brushed out my long hair.

I watched as Carla made my hair into a simple ponytail. "You're amazing how you can do all this," I said to her.

"Well, you're welcome. I hope you have a great night, tonight," encouraged Carla handed me a small jar containing the trial product, Inflame. "Use this!"

"Yes, I'll do that," I replied. "Can you call a cab?" I said as I paid for my treatments.

THE MALL

I felt nervous as I got out of the taxi. I had my new outfit in my handbag, and all I needed was to purchase my shoes. As I walked into the mall, I knew it was getting late and that the shops would be closing soon.

People were staring at me because as I walked along with my boobs, unencumbered with a bra, were happily bouncing around. It was only when I caught a glimpse of myself in a shop window that made me realise the real reason why I was being stared at: in the bright, fluorescent mall lighting, the thin, grey cashmere fabric was doing nothing to hide my firm breasts with their puffy areola and jewelled nipples from view. It was mostly men who were staring at me, but there were also a few women looking. I'm not sure whether they were envious or annoyed seeing me like this. I didn't care. I really liked being on view.

Mike, the owner of Mike's Shoes, recognised me as soon as I walked into his store. "Hi, Anne. We're closing in a few minutes," he said with a smile. "Take a seat, and I'll lock up the store. I'll pull the curtains closed so you will be able to try on your shoes without anyone looking in. That's what you want, Isn't it?"

"Yes," I said breathlessly.

Mike locked the main door into his shop and operated the roller curtains effectively blocking anyone from looking into the shop floor.

"I'm running late," I said. "Can I get changed while I'm here?" I asked.

"Yes, certainly. You look fabulous, by-the-way." Was his reply.

I got the new packet of silky stay-up stockings out of my bag and peeled the plastic wrapper off.

Mike came back from his storeroom holding the box, which I presumed contained my new shoes. He took one look at my fresh pair of stockings. "Here. I'd like to help you put them on," said Mike nervously.

"Yes, that would be nice. I don't want my nails to ladder the stockings."

Mike knelt down between my feet and carefully bunched up one stocking in his hands. He slipped it on my foot, making sure that the reinforced toe and heel panels were aligned correctly before he carefully rolled the stocking up my bare leg.

He made sure the stocking was pulled right up my thigh. When it came to the other stocking, I realised that he would see that I was not wearing any knickers and that I wasn't planning on wearing any underwear that evening.

Mike gently rolled the second stocking up my other leg. I spread my legs apart as Mike made sure the lacy stay-up bands were at the top of my legs.

Mike inhaled deeply as he caught sight of my bare pussy. "Nice," was all he said. His hands were stroking my nylon encased legs. "Now. Let's try on these shoes."

Mike opened the shoe box and took out one shoe. "What do you think?" he asked. "They're called 'Tint Platform Sandal' and all I could get was the pink colour,"

The stiletto heel was huge. It must have been six inches tall, and the shoe had a two-inch thick pink-tinted see-through platform. I gasped when I realised that I was going to have to walk in these shoes. "I think they're perfect," I said nervously.

"I'll help you put them on," said Mike softly. I could see that his eyes had dilated and his breathing had slowed right down. The first shoe slipped on easily, and Mike adjusted the clear acetate ankle strap. "How does that feel," he asked while still caressing the calf of my other leg.

"I think it fits perfectly," I responded.

"I'll help you into the other shoe, and then you can walk for me," said Mike softly.

"Yes."

Mike buckled me into the other shoe as I sat in the low seat. I was sitting on the edge of the seat, and because of the heel's height, it was nearly impossible for me not to expose my pussy while seated like this, even with my knees together.

Mike stood up and offered his hand to help me up. "Stand in front of the mirror," he instructed. "Let me help you out of your dress," he asked as he lifted the hem of my thin woollen dress up over my shoulders. I looked at myself standing naked, except for my sheer nylon stockings, in front of Mike's large store mirror.

Mike kneeled behind me. I looked down as he started to straighten the seams running up the backs of my legs. He had made me stand with my feet slightly apart, and he was breathing deeply through his nose. I am sure he could smell my arousal. I was incredibly turned on!

I could now see the full effects of the beautiful exfoliation and my spray tan. My skin looked smooth, clean and it had a golden tan colour. The oil product had stretched my skin tight, and that made my areola really puffy. Mike stood up and started to gently stroke my ponytail as he gazed at me in the mirror. He was standing right behind me, so I wiggled my hips to check his hard on being restrained by his trousers.

"Can you do something for me?" I asked.

"Yes, anything," was Mikes gasped reply.

I reached down for my handbag and retrieved the small glass jar. "Can you paint this onto my nipples?" I asked.

Mike opened the jar and saw the little brush attached to the lid. "What does it do?" he asked.

"Watch." With that, he brushed some of the Inflame on my two nipples.

Moments later, my nipples had become even more erect. They grew to twice their size. I let out a gasp as Mike brushed them with his fingers. "You're going to have to stop that, as I am going to cum soon if you continue," I whispered. "I want to save myself until tonight."

Without asking me, Mike dipped the brush back in the jar and dabbed some of the product onto my clit. My labia are quite small, and so my hairless pussy looked quite smooth. My clit hood stood out with the ring, which was attached to the upper captive ball of my VCH piercing, resting against it.

I had been sexually aroused all day, and my clit was already amazingly sensitive. We both focused on watching my pussy in the mirror as my clit became engorged with even more blood. Within a few moments, my clit was sticking out more than I had ever seen it before. It was about the same size as the end of one of my fingers.

"Whatever that product is, it works. You look sensational now!" exclaimed Mike.

"I've got to get dressed. Is there a taxi rank in this mall?" I asked as I reached for my purse to pay for the shoes.

"Where are you going? Enquired Mike. "I can drive you there."

"Into the city," I said as I slipped my new dress on. "Can I leave my old clothes and shoes here? I'll pick them up in a few days."

"I can take you into the city," offered Mike. "And yes, leave your stuff here."

I had chosen to wear my new Wicked Weasel Biosphere maxi dress that I had purchased in the fuchsia colour. This dress was completely backless. There were two halter styled panels of fabric covering my breasts that plunged low to the waist. I needed Mike to tie them together behind my neck.

The skirt part of the dress was also made in two panels with splits up to the same waistband. By adjusting the knot behind my neck determined whether I would show lots of side boobs or more thigh. Regardless of where I chose to tie the knot, the dress was incredibly revealing.

The soft, luscious stretch fabric had a subtle sheen, and it felt exquisite as it brushed against my sensitive nipples. Mike teased me by pulling the waistband quite high and holding the fabric behind my neck. Then he released some fabric which meant that it rubbed against my nipples as the dress fell down.

I decided to adjust the halter and make the waistband slightly higher than my navel. This showed off my cleavage, and it was impossible to hide the fact that I was wearing stockings: the lace bands and bare skin above was visible even when I cautiously took small steps.

Mike stood back as I walked up and down, like a catwalk model. The dress flared out as I twirled around and clearly showed that I wasn't wearing any knickers. My bejewelled nipples were clearly outlined through the light stretch fabric of the halter top, and when looking side on, my entire sides of my boobs were visible.

"I've got to get to the restaurant, but I don't want to walk through the mall looking like this," I said. Nerves had finally got the better of me.

"That's ok. We can get to the staff car park through the back entrance," reassured Mike.

DINNER DATE

Once Mike drove his car out of the mall's carpark, it was apparent that we had hit the Friday evening rush hour traffic. Fortunately, we were able to use the T2 priority lane onto the motorway as there were two occupants in this vehicle. The benefit was short-lived, as once on the highway itself, traffic was moving very slowly.

I had been on sexually on edge all day and was fighting the urge to reach under my dress and play with my clit. I looked over at Mike and saw that he had a respectable bulge in his trousers, so I decided to do the next best thing.

I reached over and rubbed Mike's hard on as I leant into his ear whispering, "Take out your cock for me."

He glanced at me with a grin as he unzipped his fly. He reached into his trousers to free his cock.

"Keep your eyes on the road!" I teased as I reached over to help him release his cock.

It took a little effort to free Mike's cock, but the effort was worth it. He had a beautiful hard-on. I leant over and rested against his shoulder as I started stroking him. "Do you want to know what I'll be up to tonight," I whispered in his ear.

"Yes."

"Our business partner is over here from Germany," I said. "My husband is going to share me with him tonight."

"Oh."

"Have you ever had a threesome?"

"No," Mike replied.

"Neither have I," I purred. "I'm looking forward to being fucked by two men!"

I could see that Mike's eyes were glazing over slightly as he fought between concentrating on driving while I played with him.

"I haven't had sex for over two weeks," I continued. "I've been wet all day."

"Hmmm."

"I enjoyed it when you stroked my hair."

"Hmmm."

"You love stockings, don't you?"

"Hmmm."

"Keep your eyes on the road!" I teased as I rubbed my two stocking clad legs together. "Seeing me with all my clothes stripped off except these fuck-me heels and stockings really turned you on, didn't it?"

"Hmmm." Mike placed his free hand on my upper thigh as he stroked that taboo area of skin above my stocking.

"I love the feel of the smooth nylon on my skin."

"Hmmm."

"Have you seen a woman with pierced nipples before?"

"Hmmm. No."

"Did you like touching my hard nipples?"

"Yes." Mike was pressing back in his seat as he tried to stretch his legs out while in the confines of the driver's seat. I sensed that he would cum soon.

"My nipples are so sensitive now. Can you see how hard they are?"

"Hmmm," hummed Mike as he turned to gaze at me.

"Eyes on the road!" I breathed. "Cum for me."

"Yes. I'm close to cumming."

"I want to watch you squirt out all your cum. Think of me being fucked in a few hours."

That was enough to push Mike over the edge. He let out a low moan as his cum splattered over my hand and his trousers. Just then, there was a loud honk from a truck's horn that was driving close to us. The driver looked over at us and gave a big thumbs up signal.

As we completed our journey into the city, I sat back and contemplated what was going on. I had just paraded naked in a shoe shop, effectively giving the owner a private striptease. I had now wanked him off in his car on a busy motorway while he drove me into town. I had been seen by goodness knows how many strangers. And to top it all off, I was planning to have my first threesome with a German man that I barely knew and my husband later that evening.

I was wearing shoes that were marketed as stripper heels, and a thin maxi dress made of fabric that was so thin that it would fly open with the slightest breeze revealing that I wasn't wearing any underwear and had on the sheerest black stockings I could find.

Mike announced that we had arrived downtown which broke my train of thought. He stopped the car next to the restaurant and leapt out of the driver's door. Ever the gentleman, he opened my door and helped me out onto the pavement.

"Shall I walk you to the restaurant?" he asked.

"No, I'll be fine," I replied. "Thanks for the ride."

"Thank you! It's not a trip I will ever forget." Mike replied.

I could still see where his cum had marked his shirt, and while he had put his cock back in his trousers, his fly was still open.

Dinner was booked at the Dockside Bar and Restaurant on Queens Wharf. When I walked in, a saw the distinctive bar area: it had these old lighthouse Fresnel lenses that gave out a pale blue light onto the floor.

I remembered seeing these types of lenses continually rotating in the lamp room of the old Cape Byron lighthouse last year. Apparently, the lenses turned during the day to stop sunlight focusing through the glass and starting fires in the surrounding bush. That's why they are always moving.

The maître d' remembered me from the last time I had come to his restaurant. He escorted me through the restaurant, past all the other diners, to where Mark and Rutger were waiting for me. Both men stood up as I approached the table.

Rutger let out a small breath as he looked at me. "Anne. You look . . . divine," he said as he held my shoulders and kissed both checks in a very European way.

Our table was at the back of the restaurant and reasonably private. Mark pulled out my chair and helped me sit down. I had my back to the rear wall while Mark and Rutger sat down on either side of me. I had a clear view out to the rest of the dining room. My heart was pounding, and I could feel my pussy getting wet.

The soft fabric of my dress slipped off my thighs as I sat down and my very sheer stay-up black stockings could be seen by anyone close enough to us. My very hard nipples were poking out under the thin fabric of my dress. The diamonds in the captive balls were slightly visible as well.

We started some small talk as the menus were brought out to us. The men discussed what wine we would drink as I scanned through all the enticing selections. I hadn't eaten since lunch, but I wasn't feeling famished.

Once we had ordered our meals, we all started some small talk. The men were extremely complimentary on my outfit. I felt Mark place a hand on my thigh as he teased my upper thigh above the lace band of my stocking. I parted my legs slightly and nonchalantly continued the conversation.

There was a pause in the discussion, so I leant over to give Mark a sweet kiss. I was looking at him straight in his eyes as I felt his hand venturing between my legs.

I smiled as Mark gave me a surprised look: his fingers had made contact with Rutger's hand. Rutger had been playing with my clit from almost the moment we had sat down. I gave my husband a beautiful, wet kiss as I moaned my pleasure.

"I love you," I said as we broke the silence. I reached over and rubbed Mark's hard-on through his trousers.

"I Love you, too," Mark replied. "I'm looking forward to later."

"So am I," I revealed. I went to brush Rutger's hand away from between my legs. "Let's wait until later," I suggested. "I'll cum too soon with you playing with me, otherwise," I revealed.

"Ich freue mich darauf," said Rutger. He then corrected himself, "I'm looking forward to that."

"I love listening to your German accent," I commented. "Although I can't understand what you are saying, most of the time."

Dinner was fabulous. Both men were acting like gentlemen. Perhaps it was their nerves coming through as they contemplated what might take place after the meal.

I did feel slightly tipsy. My wine glass had been kept topped up throughout the night: the waiter had been very attentive through the evening. He kept spying my cleavage as he walked past our table. Topping up my wine had given him plenty of opportunities to look at me on full display.

HOTEL ROOM

Before I knew it, the meal was over and Rutger got up and paid the bill.

I stood up and I could feel the effects of the wine on my head. Plus wearing these 'come-fuck-me' shoes wasn't helping my sense of balance.