All Comments on 'Just Say Yes'

by Dinsmore

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
DustyKDustyKabout 18 years ago
Holy Shit - You've Outdone Yourself This Time

I've loved your stories from the first one I read (A Man Among Women). I particularly love your romance stories. This is undoubtedly one of the best. Please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
great story

I enjoyed your story, your charecter buildup, plot, direction, the story kept me glued to the monitor. Thanks

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 18 years ago
Great Romance, but...

Story is a great read and VERY romantic. The more I thought about it, though, I started to wonder.

What do we know about George? We know that he became an accomplished musician and song writer and appears to have kept his ego in check as he became very successful. He also is not afraid to help others and can consistently sustain long-term healthy relationships.

What do we know about Bonnie? In college, "She'd date and fuck them for a few weeks until the poor jerks believed there was a future; then she'd dump them and move on. Men had cocks and she liked cocks." To her credit, she made "no attempt to hide her contempt for the snobbishness that dominated this beach community" and "her disdain for her parent's social climbing style was real."

The ending of the story is dramatic and romantic, however, will Bonnie have the strength of character to stay faithful and resist other guys when they hit on her, especially when George goes back on the road? If George wants kids, will she agree? I'm wondering if there isn't a mis-match here in terms of strength of character? Integrity? Maturity? Of course, I recognize that women do have an advantage - to quote Harrison Ford's character in "Six Days, Seven Nights," all they have to do is "show up."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Fantastic Story

One of the best Romance Stories I've read in a really long time. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Surely There Is More

What an interesting and talented person you are Mr. D. Also - ok - where and what else do you write under what name? Subtle huh.

At second or third prior blush, one could say that unless your early retirement, while not by choice (bio), has agreed more with you than first thought, you could be doing this for $ in another venue and under a different name?

Then I read your other release today. Upon reading it, I immediately felt that some one is using your name as it wasn't credible to you.

I only mention this in contrast to this effort which was spell binding and emotional to most. It built higher the anticipation of more from you whereas - well the other didn't.

There are a few authors here who but rarely or never disappoint and you can and need to be one of them for all parties concerned. Kind of an obligation to talent if you will. Silly thought? I don't think so as even in this environment it goes to the earned commodities of respect and credibility which are always a choice.

Enough - Author you are appreciated and I/we look forward to your next - Normally With High Regard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great

Hot Damn!!! Another great romance.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Quite enjoyable

Well done with the appropriate amount of restraint in the sex part, which when it does arrive will be as good as the story development.

Excellent writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Another great one

Excellent story and great ending. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I mostly enjoyed your story

Except for George falling in love with the slut. I detest sluts. That's why you don't rate a higher score. I wonder what diseases the slut brings to the table.

DesertPirateDesertPiratealmost 18 years ago
I guaraanteee

There are about 5 writers on this site that write great romantic stories. You are the best. Thanks for another great one.

I don't care for cheating wives (happened to a friend), group gropes, but one on one with romance, wow! I also like country music, older rock, and classical, with some blues and jazz thrown in. You keep tying all that good stuff together and you have a fan for life.

zoltantheduckzoltantheduckalmost 18 years ago
Agree

I'll have to say that I'm in almost complete agreement with DesertPirate's comments, except that I'd stretch the authors to 10, we'll have to compare notes some time.

As to Anonymous, since George admitted that his sex life was essentially the same as hers, I suppose that makes him a male slut, so therefore you should hate him as well - so you should have scored the story a 0 as you hate both the main characters.

You sound like so many of the other dipshits who criticise on this site - it's OK for the guy (he's just sowing his wild oats), but any woman doing the same is a slut - so unless you're going to vilify one and not the other, why don't you keep your dumbass comments to yourself, or if you do insist on making them at least have the balls to put a name and e-mail addres to them and not hide behind your anonymity like all the other gutless wonders.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Marriage is a state of mind.

What can I say great story. Poignent, quick moving, with just the right amount of descriptive detail, & sexual realtionship. The characters are human, genuine,(with good points and foibles). Bonnie does change and graduates from lust & chance liason, to more fulfilling love. The plot twists are entertaining and, some, downright delightful. Millions of women, in the past, were given to numerous one night stands, or even prostitutes, or concubines that later married, became monogamous, & successfully raised families with happy and loved children. Life is not static. Many people mature, grow and change over time. Marriage is a state of mind. I knew when I was ready for a permanent relationship. You just know. Mr. D. honor us with more stories you are a very talented author. Thanks.

Dan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
It just gets better and better

As I read each of your stories, it seems that the latest becomes the best. It sort of replaces the previous one in my memory banks. Thanks for an excellent read, keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great writing

Great writing. Good, well developed plot, and a wonderful fantasy. Thank you for the entertainment

hathorbr1hathorbr1over 12 years ago
Loved this story!

You have such talent for writing. I wish I was half as talented as you were when it comes to this stuff. Great Job!

Pussycat24Pussycat24almost 12 years ago
Loved the story!

I loved the story, I just came away with a kind of unsatisfied feeling. You are an excellent writer, but I feel like Bonnie isn't really in love with George enough to want to marry him. In my opinion, it's just a little rushed. Nevertheless, I thought the nuances of the plot were well done, and liked how you developed the story so thoroughly. Keep writing for us please!

DEACONITDEACONITover 11 years ago
Loved it, Great!!!

This has to be one of the best stories on Literotica. I mean I love sex,but this actually told a great story.!

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
This is getting soooo boring.

I read one of your stories and I think damn this guys is really good and this story is the best. And then I read another story and I think "damn, this guy is good and this story is the best." And then I read another story and I think "damn..."

I'm getting tired of thinking "this story is the best" and then finding out, there is another just as good or better. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent!

Your efforts continue to be so enjoyable, true talent displayed throughout and well written.

BRAVO!

Screw the idiot whiner who got bored, he can go read the garbage!!! It's not here!

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaabout 10 years ago
EXCELLENT

Was not so sure at the start,,but turned out to be a super story,,,,great job,5 stars,,,thank you!!!!

BluSkiiBluSkiiover 9 years ago
Amazing love story and theme

I can tell it was all planned out to ,the title ,the songs, the characters it was truly beautiful and erotic :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Super

Enjoyed it immensely. One of your best!

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
Really well concieved and

Perfectly executed -

Thanks for a great read-

DoctimeDoctimeabout 9 years ago

***** +

Well written and a fun read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
teary!

Loved the story. Well written and oh so romantic. ... not often i get teary eyed

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 9 years ago
don't know how

Don't know how I didn't give this the ***** it deserves the first time I read it.

Fixed that.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
WOW! what a romantic and fun story

I must admit I was a bit nervous at the start. Spoiled little rich bitch who has no regard for who she is or where she came from.

And then.

You spun for us a tale that transcended the girl next door story and the bad girl gone worse, both at the same time.

thanks for the amusing and entertaining read.

rightbankrightbankalmost 8 years ago
even better

this time

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

Fiction bordering on fantasy, and a really good story.

5 Stars

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Fantastic and nice story

I liked so much this story.

A story that begins with a rich and whimsical girl, obsessed with sex and suddenly meets his first love and becomes in love with him. And the best part is that he is in love with her almost twelve years later, being a rich and famous man, without her knowing it before returning to fall in love with your first love!

Fantastic story, but lacked some music of Johnny Cash!

5* for you.

I apologize for my English, is not my native language.

RemmyqqriRemmyqqriover 7 years ago
ENCORE!!!

This is just another of your great work!

And, it hasn't lost any of its appeal after reading it several times!

Thanks for this,and all your works, truly a fine story teller!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Why would he hook up with her????

she is going to be a serial cheater. There is nothing there except heart ache. There is no love there on her side just lust. The author never described nothing more to her character than a slut, basically worth NOTHING

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
why make her a complete SLUT???

ruined this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Don’t listen to anonymous 11/13/18 and the guy from 2017

This story is phenomenal! She was a slut because she never found anyone that was worthy of her. She just used men for her own satisfaction. It is very interesting that the complainers would be guys who look at women as notches on their bed posts! Talk about double standards. They wear MAGA caps by the way, lol. Then she met George (again) and she fell hopelessly in love with him. George won her heart. She is now a one man woman!

cowboy01r01cowboy01r01almost 5 years ago
Great no matter how you look at it

The story was a love story bad girl.... turned out to be a wonder full women who married a great man what is wrong with that from rag to riches are the same thing this was a great story but y'll forgot one thing was this a true story or a fairy tale.

Thanks

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Amazing love story, just loved how you developed George and Bonnies characters. Well Done, Dinsmore

drachir53drachir53over 3 years ago
Wow! Great Love Story!

That was amazing! I met the love of my life 56.3 years ago at 18 years old, she was 17. We married 5 years later and it has been an amazing ride! I expect that if the story continued that it would be th same!

Baton Rouge Cajun Guy

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WOW

It is a beautiful love story. A 5 star 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The perfect love story. Believable with strong characters and beautifully written. Very well done!

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxover 2 years ago

WOW! Damn Dinsmore, you did it again!!! WOW! I just LOVE reading your writings, wondering always how you come up with such wonderful stories. Thanks you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sorry quit.

Like music but!

Need category for this.

Classical then country grew up with honky tonk. BUT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it. I totally get how no one recognized him, I spent 20 minutes talking to Trace in Nashville a few years ago and had no clue who he was. No wonder he smiled so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sorry - didn't really like it, particularly the girl. I didn't see how she really changed; my guess is that within a year she's out searching for more c*ck. Plus it's not believable that the parents would be OK with her marrying below her station, regardless of how successful he's become. I was hoping that with her just wanting to get laid, he'd be more of the mindset to wait till they know each other a bit more. But instead, they're in the sack after (re-)meeting for just a few hours.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Never followed country so I had no idea who Trace is/was - had to resort to Google.

The story was okay - not exceptional - and you have to wonder if a couple that have only been together for a couple of hours is going to last - and just how long is it going to be before she goes looking for something else.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy6 months ago

I left an anonymous comment 17 years ago (shown below) but not a score!

5

Great

Hot Damn!!! Another great romance.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Outstanding! Historical fiction,Country Music style. 5+

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous