Just Strip

Story Info
A man gets a new job!
3.9k words
3.59
31.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George sighed it had been a hard week and even a harder month. He didn't know how to tell his girlfriend Marla that he had been fired from UniTech. She had been bugging him about getting married and moving into a nicer apartment. Bitch, bitch, bitch...that was all she did lately. George had been looking for a way out. Right now he mostly stayed with her because that's where his stuff was.

"Your share of the rent is due tomorrow. We're having KD and hotdogs for dinner. The hotdogs are defrosting in the sink." Marla told him as soon as he walked in. George gave a sigh. He didn't know what to tell Marla. So he decided to sweeten her up a little.

"You must have had a hard day at Chotchkie's. Serving all those people. I know caring those trays gives you backaches. How about I give you a massage?" questioned George.

Marla looked at him dubious. He nevered offered to give her a massage unless he wanted sex. She had just gotten home, she was tried. Marla just wanted to Netflix and chill. "Fine." she said. Surpinsly, George took the baby oil and gave her a massage. He didn't try for sex. He even made her favorite tea afterward.

When George was sure Marla was content. He said "I'm going to be a bit late on the rent this month. There we some difficulties at work...but I'll get it. Don't worry."

Marla in her relaxed stated just murmured. "Yeah, whatever...I'll cover you for now."

The next day George had no work to go to. He had about $70 in his bank account. It wasn't nearly enough for rent but George knew he should take a break before he started his job search. George went to a local bar as soon as it opened. He sat at the counter drinking.

"So you're low on money? You need a job?" questioned the bartender.

George nodded his head meekly. He felt bad for not being able to pay his tab. He shouldn't have come to the bar. He should have been looking for a job.

"Well...I suppose that's really no problem. In fact, I may be able to get you a job, asshole. That's provided you'd be able to do what it takes." stated the bartender.

"I just need a job. I've got rent to pay...I'll do whatever." said George.

"Well, I know of a Gentleman's club. I also tend bar there. You could be a waitress there. It's good money $5,000 a week plus tips. What do you think?" the bartender questioned.

"Don't you mean waiter?" questioned George.

"Waiter/waitress it's all semantics if you know what I mean. Now do you want the job or not?" questioned the bartender.

"Sure." stated George.

"Good." said the bartender. He wrote down the name of the Gentleman's Club. "Hope to see you there tonight."

George left the bar. He made his way to the Gentleman's Club. $5,000 a day, plus tips and he'd get to work with naked chicks? Could things get any better than this? He knocked on the Club's door. A man opened it. George told him he'd just come from the bar and passed the bouncer a card.

The bouncer looked him up and down. He seemed to be eye fucking George. But, George could put up with that for now.

"You don't look like the usual girls Tony sends us." said the man.

"Tony said I could make serious cash here and I need serious cash." said George.

The bouncer just nodded. "I need you to sign this, just standard stuff you know. No suing the club, I get 20% of all you make for looking out for you and so on. Just sign it and get it over." stated the man. "Oh and drink this. It's on the house."

George signed the paper and drank down the drink, It was pink and fizzy but it tasted good. George passed out. He woke sometime later.

"Man, you are stupid. You're only like the second person to sign away their life. Welcome, to my harem, Gigi." said the man.

"I'm George, not Gigi." said George.

The man just laughed. "What kind of waitress makes $5,000 a day plus tips? The tips should have really clued you in. You'll be getting plenty of those when you ride men's cocks. You're nothing but a she-male sex slave now. Don't worry I haven't taken away your attraction to women. You're just bisexual. I'm your Master and you're attracted to my fizz drink and jizz. You'll need a dose everyday..but I'll be nice and let you have it in any hole you want.."

"I'm leaving." said George/Gigi. He made to leave and it was then he discovered that he was naked. He also noticed that his upper chest was tender.

"You're naked, Gigi." said her Master. "But, don't worry. Your Master is kind and has given you clothes. They're over on the wall. Please me and put them on. Your old clothes are gone. You'll never wear nasty men clothes again. You'll either be naked or in women's clothes. Try them on.

George looked at the wall. "That outfit looks like Hello Kitty's bunny friend." he said.

"That's because it is, Gigi. Be a good girl and put on the Kuromi outfit. It'll be fun to be fucked as Kuromi. You'll be a little insatiable fuckbunny, besides you really have no other options. Your Master can be kind or cruel. I want to be nice to a stupid slut like you who came here so willingly. Don't make me be cruel or I'll have you selling your sweet ass in a Thai whorehouse, this evening.

Geroge trembled at the man's forcefulness. He went and put on the Kuromi outfit. He felt the outfit adhere to his body. He became kuromi. Now he had bunny ears and a devil tail.

"Am I Kuromi now?" he questioned the man.

"I still like you as Gigi. you must refer to me as Master now. All your customers will also be Master or Sir. They're allowed to use any of your three holes. don't forget that you serve them or you'll be punished." said the man.

"Three holes?" questioned Gigi.

"Silly mortal." mocked the man. "I gave you a pussy for being Kuromi haven't you noticed it? You must be as wet as a swamp down there. Master isn't supposed to do this but it isn't everyday, I get to break a bitch in. We can count it as your daily dose." said the man. With that he dropped his pants.

Gigi's eyes went to a huge erect cock. The massive cock started drooling pre-cum.

Gigi felt her new pussy start to warm and get wet. She wanted to ride this man? No that couldn't be true. The man watched as Gigi's body, which had become Kuromi's body, grew wet. He saw her reaction and smiled. He looked down at Gigi and said "You know what to do"

Gigi bowed before her Master and licked it from balls to tip. Gigi her tongue around the head. Then opened her mouth and slid her mouth down the rigid shaft.

The man groaned "that is nice. Who knew you could go to such faggoty actions so soon. Make it a nice wet sloppy blow job. You can't get all the way down yet can you? Let Master help." With that the man grabbed Gigi's head." He slowly started fucking her face. With each thrust the massive meat slid farther in. Finally the man ended up with his low hanging balls against Gigi's chin.

George had watched shemale porn many times. He'd had fantasized many times about sucking a big meaty cock. But, he could not however believe his new body's reaction to it. Gigi could feel her pussy drooling. Her clit was throbbing and devil tail twitching. She wished she had something in her ass. Gigi wanted something to fill all three of her holes.

The man was really fucking her face and moaning louder and louder. The cock started to pulse. The man pulled back so he could deposit her load on Gigi's tongue. Gigi tasted the salty creamy load and started swallowing as fast as she could. She'd always need a daily dose.

"Ah that's just a taste of the pleasure you'll get here, Gigi. Now learn back." Gigi did as the man bid. The man mounted her. Gigi let out a low moan for the feeling of the man laying on her. He was naked, so muscular, so right. His cock was just on the outside of her leg. She needed so much more. Her pusssy was wet and hot.

"This is going to hurt but every girl goes through it when they become a slut. Master will be kind. He'll be quick...this time." said the man in a threatening voice.

Gigi felt the man's cock sliding up and down her slit. It was probing her new hole. It would ease in and stretch her a little then pull back. After several thrusts she felt the head all the way in her hole. The man was telling her she was a slut and she loved it.

Suddenly, the man thrust forward and buried the massive cock to the hilt. Gigi screamed as the man tore through her hymen.

"Well, now that I've broken you in bitch, it's time to go to work. Remember I can have you selling that body in Thailand in two hours. Go out, let them use all your holes." said the man.

"Yes Master." said Gigi who was a naked Kuromi. Gigi went out into the main bar area. (she was a waitress after all.) She wasn't surprised when she saw Tony, the bartender from the first bar, waiting for her.

"Hmm...I like what I see. I figured you'd be stupid enough to go for it. You know you're here for my pleasure don't you?" asked Tony.

"Yes Sir, of course Sir. what hole may I present for you today?" questioned Gigi.

"Have you been fucked in all of your holes today?" questioned Tony.

"No Sir, I haven't had my ass claimed yet." giggled Gigi.

Tony just smirked. "No time like the present. Bend over fag."

"Yes Sir." stated Gigi as she bent over presenting her hole to Tony.

Suddenly, she felt fingers slide up and down between her cheeks, then they vanished before returning, this time slicker. The thick fingers brushed and circled her hole, and she shivered. No one had ever touched her there.

Tony just laughed. But, it was part of his commission for bringing the Gentleman's Club new sluts especially ones as unique as Gigi.

The fingers kept circling her hole, getting her even slicker. Now that she was relaxing, it was starting to feel nice. There was nothing to worry about.

One finger began to push inside of her, and he gasped when it was followed by a second finger.

"Damn, you're tight." stated Tony.

"She did say she's an anal virgin." said Gigi's Master.

"Yeah, but he feels like she's never even used any fucking toys."

"You know how these straight guys can be." Dr. Williams laughed. "Well, formerly straight guys. We'll train you out of that, Gigi, don't worry. Soon, you'll be an eager slave, always ready to suck and be fucked"

Gigi giggled and nodded as she felt herself relax further. The two fingers in her ass felt okay. A little weird, but okay. They were stretching her hole and making her even slicker. She knew it was so Tony could push his dick in there soon, but that thought didn't worry her. Gigi knew she was a slave and her body was made to be used.

The fingers kept thrusting in and out of her hole, spreading more slickness, and Gigi grunted when she felt a third finger push inside. It pushed in deep, and it was starting to feel more than nice. Gigi felt her pussy grow wetter at the new sensation. The fingers kept moving and thrusting, and Gigi found herself rocking back onto the fingers.

"See that?" Tony laughed malvently. "Are you enjoying this, fag?"

"Mmm," was all Gigi said, closing her eyes as she rocked her hips.

"Look at how wet her pussy is getting. That will make it easier turning her into a slave." The man laughed. He was pleased. Soon he'd have a new slut to do all his bidding.

Gigi gasped as the three thick fingers pushed in even deeper and she felt Tony's breath against his ear.

"I bet this is all your repressed desires." Tony told Gigi as he laughed. "I bet all you needed was a real man to show you how good this can feel. I'm gonna enjoy fucking your tight little boypussy."

"Gonna take his hole now?" the man asked. He had other customers who wanted to use Gigi. He also knew Gigi longed to be fucked by multiple people.

"Oh, definitely," Tony replied, then nipped Gigi''s ear before backing off.

Gigi was panting with need and her ass felt strangely empty.

Tony's cock was the largest Gigi had ever seen besides her Master's. Tony caught her looking and grinned as he kept pumping his hand up and down. "Just getting it lubed up some more before I plow your virgin ass."

Gigi just nodded. It was her job to serve, not complain. It's just that Tony's cock was so big, and it was going to go inside of her. She felt a flash of worry. It wouldn't fit. It would hurt. This was bad. Hadn't she had freedom once? Maybe if she escaped this club she could be free again? Gigi stood up to run, and one of Tony's strong hands landed on her shoulder before she could move any further.

"You're not going anywhere. Fags like you always try to leave at the last second before they learn how good it can be. " Tony told her.

"Gigi," her Master said. "Obey and be a good girl. You just need to trust your Master and be fucked some more. We haven't fucked your mind away..yet."

Gigi moved to obey. Her Master knew best? As she thought this the worry in her mind seemed to float away.

Tony's firm hand was still on her shoulder, pushing until Gigi was on the floor "There, fag stick your virgin ass out for me. Good."

Gigi started when she felt the blunt head of Tony's cock press against her slick hole. It felt so much bigger and thicker than his fingers. But, it also felt good? She felt the tip of Tony's big dick push in, and he gasped when he felt the pain. "Oh!"

Tony grunted behind Gigi as he pushed his dick in deeper. "Fuck, she's so tight!"

Gigi felt a hand grab her chin and Master raised her head. She blinked up at her Master.

Her Master laughed malvently. "If only you could see yourself, Gigi, how empty your eyes are right now. All you mortals want mere money so much that you'll let yourselves become permanent fuck slaves."

Gigi just kept staring up at her Master as she dimly felt her ass get filled more and more with a large, thick cock. Her mind was fuzzy, and so were the sensations. She wasn't a fuckdoll...she was a real person? She felt the cock push in, then pull back so Tony could push in deeper on the next thrust, but he didn't feel any pain or pleasure from it.

"I'm about halfway in now," Tony said, and his breathing was ragged. He put both hands on Gigi's ass cheeks, kneading and groping them before spreading them again.

Gigi blinked as her ass continued to get filled with fat cock. Her Master kept stroking her face. She was happy. She was a good girl. This is what Master wanted.

"Okay, Gigi" her Master said, tapping one finger against his cheek to get his attention. "You're being a very good girl, but I want you to come back to me a little more. Just focus on the sensation in your ass, girl. Focus on what it feels like to get fucked."

Gigi nodded. The fuzziness eased and she gasped when Tony thrust in hard.

"Ooh!" she screamed ½ in pleasure, ½ in pain. She rocked forward along with it. Gigi decided .It felt weird, but not bad.

Gigi decided it was different from the fingers, because the cock was so much thicker and larger, able to go much deeper. The way the cock thrust in and out was different too, so much harder and rougher than the fingers had been. She liked it?

Tony thrust in deep again, his balls slapping against Gigi's ass. His next thrust was even deeper and he pressed his chest against Gigi's back. "Mmm, your tight boypussy feels good," he murmured into Gigi''s ear.

Gigi shivered, moaning a little at the next thrust. It was so much and she felt a hint of the pleasure she had felt when Tony had used his fingers.

Gigi let out a louder moan at Tony's next thrust. There was pleasure there, even though it also felt weird. She rocked back, tilting his hips slightly.

Tony malvently laughed, his breath hot against Gigi's face. "Yes, your body knows how to move, doesn't it? Knows how to serve and make customers feel good." He nipped Gigi''s ear as he thrust in hard.

Gigi moaned, closing her eyes. It was a good feeling. A big dick was thrusting in and out of her ass, a man was holding her down and dominating her, and it felt good. Her pussy was leaking.

"Soon all your holes will be filled all day," Tony grunted. "Soon, you'll want it.." His thrusts became faster, harder, even deeper. "Soon, you'll beg to be filled."

Gigi was moaning with every thrust. Being dominated and serving so different from jerking off himself, getting a blowjob, or fucking.

It felt so good to be owned. "Yes," she moaned, "yes!" Her own hips were rocking back every time Tony thrust in. Her body had found the right rhythm.

"Yes, fuck me harder" Gigi managed to get out. Her own pussy was dripping and she longed to masturbate, but she needed the support of leaning on both elbows. Otherwise she would've fingered herself by now.

Tony's thrusts became faster, slamming into Gigi's ass.

Gigi moaned in need, wanting more, wanting it to last, but all too soon, Tony slammed in hard and let out a deep groan as he came. He filled Gigi's ass with his spunk.

Gigi stayed where she was when Tony pulled out and stepped back, leaving her empty except for the come that was now starting to seep out.

"That was good, I'll be sure to come back and use your other holes again." Tony told her.

Tony's jizz was still leaking out Gigi's ass when her Master talked to her.

"Well, slut what are you waiting for? Get out there you have other customers to please!" ordered her Master.

Gigi trembled at the domination in his voice. She was still Kuromi. She went out to get a new customer.

"George?" questioned somebody. Wheels spun in Gigi's head. Who was George? Had she been George. No she was Gigi?

Wanting to know why his new slut hadn't come back with a new customer, Gigi's Master went out to investigate.

"Gigi, where the hell are you? You lazy bitch!" the man found Gigi talking to Marla, George's old girlfriend.

"Like Hi, master!" said Geroge/ Gigi as she giggled. "This silly lady says I used to be an icky man with a cock instead of a pussy. I only like your cock...it's like totes the best...oh can I like lick it?" she questioned.

"Don't be to eager...let Master talk to this smart lady. You go think of how to please Master." said Gigi's Master.

"Like okay, Master." said Gigi as she made her way to the back.

"So you think that used to be your old boyfriend?" questioned the man to Marla.

"Oh no, I know that whore used to be my boyfriend." said Marla.

"Maybe he was or maybe he wasn't but, let's face it. He never really brought you pleasure and you've always liked girls better anyway. Their breasts, the way their tongues slide in and out of you. You're nothing but a lickin lesbo aren't you?" stated the man. He didn't want Marla...yet!

He just had gotten a new slave who needed further training. He just wanted Marla to be happy...like Gigi would be happy. He'd see to that. Now and then he occasionally did good things for mortals.

Marla quivered as the man's words became reality. "It's true...I do like girls. I like being licked out...my old boyfriend never did a good job at that. It's part of the reason I came here. Do you know anyone, a girl, who could lick me out?"

The man noticed Marla clenching her legs with desire. He knew Marla wanted alot more than she'd let on. He'd be sure to give Marla all that she secretly desired. He just wanted her to be happy.

"I have just the perfect slut for you! Gigi get out here." ordered the man. Gigi came bounding out eager to serve.

Even though as a man Geroge had never pleased a woman, Gigi didn't disappoint. Eager to be licked out by such a pretty woman, Marla spread her legs wide. Gigi didn't disappoint her. Spurred on past the point of reason, she moved her hands quickly up Marla's thighs, stroking her muscles as she did, before arriving at her customer's wet pussy. Now knowing what to do, Gigi thrust three of her fingers into Marla. Marla's back arched sharply as she let out a loud moan that was almost a scream. Gods, above this is so good. She thought to herself. This slut's fingers in her pussy felt even better than she'd imagined.

12