Just Strip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"M-more," Marla moaned. She needed more pleasure. Marla always needed more. She was addicted to it, and to anyone who could give it to her.

Gigi obliged, thrusting harder and falling to a quick rhythm, driving her fingers in and out of Marla, sending pleasurable waves through her that constantly crashed over and into each other, leaving Marla shivering and squirming constantly in need.

"Use," Marla grunted, "your mouth. Please. Eat out my cunt. give it to me you rugmunching dyke!"

Gigi needed oral training on women of course, her Master would see to this in a bit, but she sunk before Marla. Gigi took down Marla's pants. She put her mouth on Marla's cunt and licked. Despite, Gigi being a woman now she wasn't a good dyke. Soon Marla pushed her aside unsatisfied.

Soon Gigi's Master was there. He gave Marla another more well trained slut.

"Come in the back for punishment, slut." ordered her Master. Gigi had no choice but to obey. As she went in the back, she heard Marla's deep screams of pleasure as the newly made dyke sprayed all over another slave's face.

~~~~ so for purposes for this story Gigi is a Kuromi who is naked.

(I love to hear from my fans. This is for the Nude Day Story Contest 2022. Please rate and comment.)

12