Just Surrender

Story Info
A haunted house changes jocks!
4.3k words
3.88
20.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is an entry in the 2022 Halloween Contest. I love to hear from my readers. Please rate and vote!)

City College had an urban legend. The house at the top of the hill was haunted...at least for men. Those who went in never returned. Bryce was captain of the football team. He wasn't afraid of anything. That's why he hadn't thought twice when his fellow teammates suggested they spend the night there. They were men after all.

Sundown came. Bryce and the rest of the football team grabbed a bunch of brews and locked themselves in the supposed haunted house. Bryce grabbed a brew from the bucket.

"Going off to explore." He stated as he grabbed a beer and headed out.

A mysterious pink glow emanated from a room in the back of the house. Bryce headed towards the room. It wasn't like the house was really haunted. Besides, he was a tough football player who could handle anything. He went into the bedroom. There laid out across a bed were a pair of silk pink panties.

Bryce didn't know why, but he wanted to touch the panties, just a look, they were only panties. He reached down, one part of his mind said to touch them, the other part said to leave them alone. Curiosity got the best of him. He reached out his hand and picked up the panties. He knew they'd look hot on any girl who wore them.

"They would look hot on you too." A sensuous voice said. He didn't know where the voice was coming from. He knew it wasn't one of his buddies. The strange but seductive voice came from. "You should put them on." said the voice again. The room spun a bit and glowed a deeper pink.

Bryce blinked his eyes. "Wait, what?" He questioned.

"Why not try them, what harm would it do? They're just panties. You may like it." said the voice in his head. The voice had changed to be more commanding.

"I...may like...yes." Bryce said trepidatiously as he took another swig of his beer. A part of him wondered why he was saying that.

"Well, be a good girl and strip then." stated the voice.

Bryce felt himself grow hard as he took his clothes off. He didn't notice that they disappeared when they hit the floor. Bryce was naked in the room.

He held the panties out as more pink smoke filled the room.A smile grew across his face. His cock was stiff. "So sexy." Bryce stated. He put them on.

A part of Bryce remembered the college's legends. He knew he had to stop, but by the time he realized this the panties were on, Bryce never got the chance to think he should probably take them off but the silk just felt SO good on his cock.

Bryce was fully aware of his situation. His fellow teammates could come check on him at any time. They might think he was a fag. But, he wasn't a fag. He just wanted to try the panties on. He looked down at his cock in the panties. It just looked so good in there. So right?

Still he was a man, a football player. He couldn't have this fantasy. He had a team. Bryce was a football captain. He reached for his clothes. But, the clothes were gone.

In the underwear, Bryce felt warm and relaxed. A strange tingling sensation took over his body. Bryce's chest felt heavier and he sat down on the bed.

His cock felt strange but good? Visions came into his mind. Bryce thought he must be dreaming. He saw himself surrounded by cocks. Bryce was straight but the images made him horny. Bryce kept trying to wake up but it was in vain.

More pink smoke filled the room. Bryce passed out upon the bed. He never knew how long he was out for but he eventually woke up. He felt a heaviness on his chest. Upon waking he looked at himself in the full length mirror. He did a double take at his appearance.

Bryce now had long thick neon pink hair that reached his waist, his hips were wider and his chest had blown up to at least DD breasts. His cock was still there protruding into the silk thong panties. All hair, below his eyebrows, was gone on his body including his legs.

Bryce would totally bang this babe. "What happened" He questioned in his still male voice..

"I have improved you. But your voice is wrong. Now be a good slut and put your necklace on. It will help me guide you." ordered the voice.

Bryce really had no choice but to put the pink necklace on. It sank into his neck and cemented itself there. "Ow that hurts." Bryce complained. But, it was a femine voice that came from his throat.

"Good girl." came the voice as even more pink smoke filled the room.

"Boy, man." stated Bryce, trying to defy the commands.

"You are a girl; you will accept that soon enough. It's time to change your thought process Bryce, make you more obedient kneel now...like a good slut." stated the voice.

Bryce fell to his knees and stared ahead. "What about my thought process?"

"You will become a whore Bryce; you will lure men to MY home, where you will seduce them. You will suck their life force out of their bodies through sex, and then I will devour their essence."

Bryce shook his head in protest. "No, why me? Why make me like this? I'm a man. Why not use a woman?"

"That's a good question, if you were still a man. Think of this as an adventure. You are being rewarded Bryce. You will not be like your fellow teammates; you will be my second, a Madame to the other boys...well whores. But, you Bryce, are special. I'll even let you keep your cock Bryce, but soon you will call it your clit. Soon you'll be proud to do so."

Suddenly, Bryce's head was filled with images, images of sucking huge cocks, of sucking the life force out of men. His cock stirred and twitched with desire. Sucking cock was good?

Bryce knew he was being changed but he wanted it? The voice gave him further instructions. "You must always be wet, hard and ready for fucking, you must always be aroused, you must love and serve your Mistress, you are a prostitute."

Suddenly, Bryce heard footsteps. A fellow teammate was coming to get him. They must have thought he passed out from drinking too much. He was happy. It wasn't too late for him, a teammate of his would rescue him from this strange senario. He didn't have to be a cocksucking fag.

"Help me." He whispered. But, his voice was so soft and femine that no one took notice.

"I'm here, help me please." Bryce begged once more. Soon more images of ejaculating cocks shooting cum into his face flashed in his mind. This was what he wanted? Eatting cum seemed so right. Bryce's hand went to his cock and he started to rub his aching cock under the silk panties.

The next thing Bryce knew, something cold and wet entered his ass. A lubed dildo was now being used on his ass and was thrusting up and down. images of men fucking him enter his mind.

"I am here, please help me, please!" Bryce whispered to no one. a tear rolled down his cheek.

"No, come back, please help me!" Bryce begged again. He didn't want to do this. He didn't want to become a Madam whoring out his friends. Even as he thought it his mind was changing. His other hand went to his new breasts which he started to rub and pinch. Pleasurable moans started to escape his, or her lips.

"You must always be wet and ready for fucking, you must always be aroused, you must love your Mistress, you are a prostitute." Bryce repeated in a voice to herself. She bit her lip, trembled in pleasure and she sees in her mind men bowing to her, fucking her, sucking her cock. She realized that these men were her football teammates. Bryce let out a deeper moan of pleasure.

"Yes girl, accept the change, surrender to me." stated the voice.

"You must always be wet and ready for fucking, you must always be aroused, you must love and serve your Mistress, you are a prostitute." Bryce buckled her hips as the dildo slid deep into her ass. She loved it?

"Yes my mistress, I surrender to you." Bryce murmured. She smiled and no longer wanted to escape. This was good?

"Yes girl, a whore must always be aroused, and must always be wet and ready. So Cum my dear, cum and wet those panties. Soil them with cum and seal your fate." stated the voice.

The images, the need to be a whore, to Bryce were overwhelming. All of Bryce's new sensations, the love and obedience she felt for her Mistress, the dildo deep in her ass, made her scream in pleasure and she came into her panties. A bimbo smile appeared on Bryce's face. Her underwear had a wet patch. She smiled and stared into space.

"I am your whore mistress. I must always be aroused and wet ready for fucking. I worship you, I love you, I am your prostitute."

"Good girl. Now get ready for your new life. You'll need a new whore name in your role as a slave. I think I'll call you Bebe. A French maid slut. A French maid whore. Now get ready." stated the voice.

"I obey, my mistress."stated Bryce/Bebe. Bebe walked over to the dresser. She began applying her makeup, red lipstick, foundation, rouge, mascara and eyeliner. Bebe painted her nails, painted a whorish red.

Bebe made her way over to the closet, it only contained her uniform. It barely did anything to contain her new body. The wet cumstained panties shown through her uniform. But, that made her proud. It let her know she was being used.

"I am ready to be a whore, Mistress.." stated Bebe.

"I know slut. You must go downstairs to serve me further." commanded the voice.

Bebe saw a flashlight. She grabbed it then went down the stairs. She needed to find her teammates. She needed to teach them she was the Madam. They needed to be whores. They needed to serve her and the house.

Before Bebe left the bedroom the voice spoke. "Bebe now you radiate a pheromone that will help you seduce unsuspecting men, your kiss will make their will weaker and as you fuck them, they will become mindless drones. You and I are one; you are now ready to be my Second."

"Yes my Mistress, I understand. I will obey you. What should I do?" questioned Bebe.

"We must prepare. The one you call Dave, who brags about banging women, he will be punished he will be a mindless thrall opening all his holes for anyone, the one you call Ed will make a great addition to my Brothel. He will be like you. You will be fuck buddies.."

Bebe grew hard at the thought of Ed. She wanted to fuck him. She wanted to use him.

"Yes, Mistress. It will be done." stated Bebe as she made her way downstairs. Bebe first encountered Dave. He'd been drinking.

"Bryce, dude...what's with the costume. You look like a fag." stated Dave.

"You will be a fine whore. You will serve this house. You should be proud." Bebe made her way up to Dave and kissed him. The pheromones took hold. He grew hard and started french kissing her. Her kisses were potent.

Bebe pulled a bra, lotion and thong out of her purse. She kissed Dave again.

"Since I'm dressed up, why don't you dress up too? It wouldn't make you a fag or anything. It's just women's clothing. Who's going to know, it'll just be a secret between us girls...I mean boys." said Bebe as she let out a little giggle.

The giggle should have warned Dave. Bryce wasn't a dude who giggled. But, Dave was too enamored by the kiss and too drunk to pay attention.

"Put it on!" Bebe told Dave.

"Fags, wear this. I can't wear it. I'm not a fag." stated Dave. A rational part of his mind still remained.

"Well, I'm the captain of the football team. You have to do what I say. It's alright to be embarrassed but what are you a chicken?" She smiled and kissed Dave on the cheek.

Dave knew one thing. He wasn't a chicken. He was a real man. He put the outfit on. It cemented itself to him as his body was molded into one of a banging chicks. A chick that should be in a brothel. Dave stared in horror as he watched his cock shrink. It grew smaller and smaller until it became a clit.

Dave experienced more horror as his friend, soon to be Madam, Bebe came over to him. She put her fingers in his new pussy. She thrust it in and out. Despite himself, Dave groaned in pleasure.

"SO WET...and a Virgin...I like it. I think I'll break your cherry. You'll be a whore in my new brothel. Always ready to serve. So hot...I'm so horny for you." stated Bebe. Her eyes grew cloudy with desire. Dave's new pussy would be perfect for sticking her hard cock into.

Dave, whose thoughts were evaporating and brain power diminishing, knew only one thing. That was to beg. He got down on his knees.

"Please, please Bryce, I don't know what's going on. I don't know if you dudes put some LSD or something into my beer as a prank or something. But, I don't want to be a whore. Please?" begged Dave, even as his new pussy grew wet staring at Bebe. She looked so hot and SO bangable. As for the cock that pretrubed in her panties...well that only made him want her even more.

Bebe smirked at him and cupped his growing tits. " I like you on your knees. You'll be spending alot of time on them serving me. It's OK to be scared. I was. But ...I realized a better life is possible. You just have to trust me. Obey me and you will be a great whore. Now stand so I can fuck you properly." Bebe was so hard. She just wanted to plow her friend, now cumdump.

Dave had barely stood before Bebe slammed her hard cock into his new pussy. She furiously worked herself in and out grasping at Dave's massive tits. Not used to her new sexuality, Bebe soon came. Copious amounts of cum, spilled out onto Dave.

The house wasn't done with Dave yet. After all he needed to be used like he had used all those women. Bebe grew hard again. She knew she needed to control her whores. They were greedy little sluts and had to be told what to do.

"Suck me off!" commanded Bebe.

Dave had been told to suck Bebe off. He did just that. The house had also increased his horniess and obedience. With enthusiasm Dave sucked and worshiped Bebe's stout member, even licking his balls, which he thought must prove something. He'd always liked it when chicks did it to him. Perhaps, his new Mistress would be pleased with him?

Dave felt Bebe about to cum. The sack in his hand stiffened and Bebe's cock grew a little more in his mouth. A part of Dave's untrained mind rebelled at the thought of getting a mouthful of jizz. But, his movements became more frantic with lust. Dave gripped tight Bebe's penis with his lips and tongue then sucked him dry.

Bebe let out a satisfied scream. "Good job, slut. Now go to your room, change into that French maid outfit, which you'll serve in from now on...since you're nothing but a cum addict. I have to find Ed." She pushed Dave towards his room.

For Dave, it was all over so quickly it seemed like a dream, that it never happened. A part of him told him that he had drank too much. He didn't want cocks. He hadn't sucked off his best friend...who was now somehow a woman?

Part of Dave thought that was a solution, to forget it, to push it out of mind. If he didn't think about cocks then he wouldn't want them. But, wrapping his lips around Mistress's cock had been SO good.

Thoughts of Bebe entered his mind. What had his Mistress told him? He couldn't remember and that suited him fine. He just knew he had to make himself look prettier. Then he could be fucked in his new pussy. (It was SO wet and yearning for another cock.) Dave pulled the dress on and tidied herself up, straightened her hair then applied some make-up.

The spirit of the house was now happy. It was too late for Dave. He'd never leave again. He was a cum addict. He couldn't survive without his Mistress's delicious spunk.

Bebe made her way down to the main room where Ed was watching Monday night football.

"Those cheerleaders are pretty hot...aren't they?" he said to Bebe.

"Yeah...and I think you'll look hot as one." said Bebe as she kissed Ed's cheek. Ed's eyes went wide. Bebe's venom had already entered his system. "But, you know who's even hotter? The football players...they have such tight asses and I bet they have amazing cocks.

"Dude, I don't know what you've been drinking but I'm straight." stated Ed.

"Are you now, faggot? Why don't you take another sip of that beer and talk to me. Think of how often you looked at cocks in the locker room. Don't lie to me, I'm the captain. I know better than a fag like you." Bebe kissed Ed again.

Ed continued watching football. Now that Bryce mentioned it, the football players were hot. He couldn't get the images of naked men out of his head. Ed was so tight in his pants.

"Ah, I can see how tight you are in your pants. Why don't you take them off?" said Bebe.

"But, I'm a dude. Isn't it wrong for me to be naked in front of you?" questioned Ed.

"I don't see why. I've been naked around you alot. Don't think I haven't noticed you staring at my cock. I'm pantless now too if that will make you more comfortable." said Bebe as she kissed Ed again.

"Well...alright...since we're both dudes." said Ed as he took off his pants.

Bebe was delighted at his exposed cock. It was so hard and so big. Knowing her mission, Bebe reached to between Ed's legs and began jerking Ed off.

"No...Stop...I...don't...stop...so WRONG." said Ed.

"It's not wrong for a guy to please another guy. It's good that a weak slut like you wants to serve me. Let Mistress bring you some pleasure." said Bebe.

"No...?" stated Ed. Something was wrong but he couldn't figure out what. It just felt SO good to have Bryce jerk him off.

Ed was trying to protest between grunts and groans. Ed's mind was now swimming with images of Cumming dicks and spunk shooting all over her sexy body and he shivers and groans.

"Dude...what is happening to me?" he questioned Bebe, as his body continued to transform.

To help the house's newest whore along, Bebe now caressed her newest sluts budding tits. "Surrender Ed, morph into the slave you were always ment to be become one with the house. Become a whore..a shemale sex slave with tits as big as watermelons and a cock that's always hard, I'll call you Sissy."

"No, I...oh god..." But, it was too late for Sissy's protests. Her eyes closed and her hands begin to roam her new body as the images in her head intensified making her lose control of herself.

Soon she heard a voice in her head that is not hers. "You must always be wet and ready for fucking, you must always be aroused...a she-male sex slave, you must love your mistress, you are a slave..you obey."

Sissy still shook her head trying to fight. She..no HE, Ed tried to think in his mind, wasn't going to become a she-male sex slave. He wasn't going to be a fag.

"No, I'm not a....oh god stop it." But, Sissy's hand has now reached her permanently hard cock and she started to jerk herself off.

She looked up and saw that Bryce has lifted her dress showing a hard but small cock encased in panties. The smell of Bryce's arousal and cum didn't help Sissy at all. She wanted her lips wrapped around that cock. She wasn't a fag.

"Stop...Bryce, help me...please. I'm not fag and neither are you. Let's just leave." begged Sissy.

"Oh...no slut. It's far too late for that. You must always be wet and ready for fucking, you must always be aroused, you must love your mistress, you are a prostitute."

"Surrender Sissy and be a whore, surrender and you will know pleasure. You will know how good it is to serve. You will have all the cunts and cocks you want. Doesn't my cock..oh no I must remember to call it my clitty...doesn't it look SO good. If you surrender you can suck it. You'll also be able to cum...Mistress knows you want to. Just surrender Sissy. Just surrender." said Bebe, smiling. She knew Sissy wouldn't be able to be herself much longer. No one could beat the house.

Bebe was right of course. No one beat the house. Sissy was just too hard and horny. "No, no, no gay..not fag... but SO horny...I surrender, I surrender my mistress." Sissy says smiling. With that she came and had a powerful orgasm, she screamed and her back arched as her mind is changed, Ed was gone. Only Sissy the stupid slut remaind.

12