Just Surrender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sissy fell onto her hands panting trying to get her breath back, she felt so horny she could hardly think. Suddenly, right in front of her was Bryce's cock, knowing her place Sissy took the cock/ well clit it in her mouth and started to suck. She used her tongue along the head and shaft and Bebe groaned in pleasure "Oh yes Sissy, you will be a fine addition to this house."

Sissy popped the cock out of her mouth. "Like thank you Madam Bebe" she said stupidly.

"Now I'm going to fuck you on the floor, like the rug-muncher you are." Bebe ordered.

Sissy got off of her knees and laid on the cold floor. Bebe ripped off her dress and threw it away then climbed on top of Sissy who eagerly pulled her panties down. Sissy was already dripping wet, but the house reminded Bebe, the more they resisted. The more they want it. Sissy would become her best and most eager whore. Sissy would bring in the most customers!

"Please Madam Bebe, fuck me, make me a real whore." begged Sissy.

Bebe leaned down and kissed Sissy deeply, spreading more of the venom which Sissy returned without hesitation. Sissy's bra, which was barely big enough to contain her enormous tits, was ripped off. Bebe started to grope and play with Sissy's tits. Bebe pinched and twisted the nipples. Sissy moaned.

Sissy felt her cock feel tighter with arousal. She pulled away and started sucking on her Mistress's tits making Bebe lick her lips and groan.

"Oh my, you are one horny slut. It's time to claim your cherry. Now rise up and bend." Sissy obeyed her Mistress. She presented her virgin hole.

"I am a slut madam, please fuck me." begged Sissy. Her cock was SO hard hopefully. She would be able to cum.

Bebe didn't need asking twice, she thrusts her cock deep into Sissy's boy pussy and Sissy groan with pleasure as Bebe starts to retulfulssly fuck her. She thrust in and out of her newest cumbucket's boy pussy. Holding Sissy's tits for support, Bebe quickens her pace, Sissy's tight boy pussy feels right around Bebe's cock which makes Bebe groan with pleasure as Sissy's boy pussy milks her cock.

"Harder Madam, please fuck me harder. Make me cum, and make me a dirty whore." begged Sissy. Bebe smiled wickedly, smacked Sissy on the ass and fucks her harder and harder until Sissy moans became screams of pleasure.

"Cum with me slut, and seal your fate." ordered Bebe.

Sissy screamed as Bebe exploded in her boy pussy. Sissy's cum exploded across the entire room. Meanwhile, her Mistress's cum was leaking out of her boypussy.

"Lick my cock, clean." ordered Bebe.

"With pleasure, Mistress." said Sissy. She turned around, kissed the tip and licked her Mistress's cock clean.

"Thank you Mistress Bebe." said the obedient and mindless Sissy. "Shall I clean all of the cum up?"

"Good slut, but no. We have another fag to do that. Dave, get in here. This room needs cleaning." ordered Bebe to Dave. He made his way downstairs, in his new french maid outfit."

"Yes, Mistress of course Mistress." he said to Bebe. "Shall I fetch a broom?"

Bebe rolled her eyes. "You have to do it the proper way slut, on your knees, savoring every drop. You know you're a cum addict."

"Yes Mistress." said Dave as he got to his knees and obeyed. Once all the jizz was cleaned up by Dave, Bebe issued her command.

"Clean yourself up girls, we have work to do. Men need to be brought into this house and transformed for the better...like you were." said Bebe.

No one paid attention to what had happened to the former jocks, but the legend of the soul sucking house grew. A few men would disappear every month or so, never to appear.

(This is an entry in the 2022 Halloween Contest. I love to hear from my readers. Please rate and vote!)

12