All Comments on 'Just The One Time'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 356 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good

Simple, good, but hard.

Blue88Blue88almost 18 years ago
Bravo

Well done, DG. The ending was inevitable, infidelity is devastating. Thank you a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Another good one DG!

One never knows how your stories are going to end. They can be sure that it is a good read. Thank you for another fine story. Your stories are some of the most true to life on this site.

An avid fan always.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
hmmm.

Great story with somewhat of a "cold blooded" response to the child. Of course I probably would have reacted the same way. Any follow ups to this story planned? Like maybe from the wife point of view?

Kanga40Kanga40almost 18 years ago
Sort of liked this one

Still it's a shame the women in these cheating stories are always brain dead.

As soon as some guy other than her husband flatters a woman she is instantly on her back with her legs open.

I'll bet there are millions of guys out there who only wish it happened that way.... LMAO

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 18 years ago
Great story, however...

Story was well written, DG. Concise and to the point.

I think if she would give the bastard child up for adoption (which she might or might not be willing to do), they should reconcile. Even though it would be difficult, Jeff is not going to have a good life away from his wife and kids and he'll end up paying for everything but with no benefits. It would appear that she has learned her lesson. However, he should go through with the divorce first to make sure that she has learned that there are consequences to cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
why didnt she abort the bastard

that would have eliminated that problem

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 18 years ago
she is a whore nothing but

good story.... Think of how many LOVING WIVES writers till would of gone on the "reconcilation express at all costs" train...

Most of them would have.

Let be clear....in this case ADOPTION would not work in sorry GATORHERMIT.... nor would abortion

She told Hubby AFTER she voluntarily and INTENTIONALLY fucked the other guy.

Recall in her letter she says the ONLY reason she is telling hubby is b/c she is pregnant and the gynm guy is NOT white.

In other words she is only telling him -- "confessing" -- b/c she might get caught with a non whiote baby.

PERHAPS if she told him BEFORE she did it something of this marriage might be salvageable. But as events showed when she pulled this little question with Hubby abou "seeing me with another man and you being with another woman" AFTER the event -- only as a cover for the lying deceitful treacherous act that had happened that day.

even if hubby has agreed to it one time she had already fucked someone else behind his back.... the skullduggery wife show here is pretty bad and is too hard to reconcile ....

Average-JoeAverage-Joealmost 18 years ago
One of your better stories

I liked this one and it wasnt because the husband left her either. I liked it because there was a believable reason the wife started cheating. A person who was a nerdy outsider suddenly develops and starts getting attention from the beautiful people and it goes to her head - seems like it could happen to me.

The other thing I really liked was that the husband was different (and more flawed/realistic) than most in these stories. Instead of the husband deciding that that he is going to forgive his wife for years of gangbangs and having other guys babies, we have a real person who is unable to get past a one-time mistake. It could be said that she was only confessing because she got pregnant and it was only one time because the guy was a lousy lover, but we dont know that for sure. It is equally possible that she did really make a mistake that there was no possibility she would ever repeat and that she was truely sorry right from the start since she was feeling guilty and tried to get him to be with another woman before she knew she was pregnant.

Instead of a perfect guy and a wife in a hole half way to China, it was nice to see a story about a more believable cheater (i.e. not doing every guy she meets for years and years) and a more realistic husband. Instead of unbelievable amounts of forgiveness from the husband and a basically unredeemable wife, there was a husband who was totally unwilling to compromise even when forgiveness might have been possible/desirable.

Thanks for writing.

PS - I dont think the little blurb at the end was necessary and it detracted from the story. Why did you feel the need to explain the moral of the story at the end? It takes the reader out of the fictional scenario you created and it sounds too much like preaching (or apologizing for how the story ended). Minor thing I guess but it only detracted from the story without adding anything useful imo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
If the story had been written with the roles .....

...reversed your male readers would have been very quiet or would have blamed her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Well done, DG!

I liked the story. The characters were believeable and so was the ending.

Regards, DJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
More Stereotypical Trash

Just like all the black men in here I guess all the skinny guys have to have big dicks too. Just like the stories where the man accepts the woman cheating this story where the man walks out has been told a million times over. Nothing new here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Another one ....

These "husbands revenge" stories are getting kind of tired. This is Literotica ... nothing whatsoever Erotic about this story. Its just yet another sad tale about a man who's ego is too large to allow him to forgive the one woman he's ever loved at the expense of his children. At least this was a shorter more precise saga then most of these misoganistic fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good read

The child was no bastard--just an innocent victim as much as the children produced by this marriage.

Maybe it's just me, but when you love somebody, I find hard to believe that anybody--male or female--would risk it just for something "different." Especially if that marriage is full of love and fullfilling in every way. After all, he claimed they MADE LOVE frequently and it was great!

Yeah, she got what she deserved. It's clear she betrayed him in more ways than one. She would have let it ride if it weren't for the little fact that when the child had been born the truth might come out. That was the second cheat: the temptation to pass the child as his.

DG HearDG Hearalmost 18 years agoAuthor
DG Hear! Wow!

Talk about, complete opposites. Love it, hated it, sterotype, non sterotype. I love all the comments. I do want to say I try to write about real situations and how real people react to those situation. I want to evoke your emotions, but when voting , please be fair. Hate the characters and how they react. Or love them for how they react, we're not all the same. Everyone reacts differently. Writers take time to come up with ideas and write what they feel. Take the stories for what they are, Free Stories For You To Read!!! Enjoy them, hate them but try and be fair to the writers, They're writing them for you. As always Thank you for reading my stories and comments on them.

DG Hear

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I can relate a little to this story

I met a women at a part time job when I was going to college. She did not tell me she was married and at age 26, It did not even come to mind. We became lovers and fucked all the time. We did not use birth control and was only too happy to splash my seed insider her. I fell in love with her only after three months, then she told me the truth. She showed me a picture of her husband and kids, all sitting together. I got really sick and felt horrible guilt. She did get pregnant and our relationship was over. We both left the job and I never did find out who was the father. She stayed with her husband who made a pretty good living, but I am sure she never told him

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good Job

All it takes is one time to shatter a marriage and you showed that very well. While it's all well and good for the advice people to say that with counseling a marriage can survive, when there is cheating the marriage will never be the same regardless of the love still present. I'd rather call it quits then live with less than the whole.

As to all the naysayers about the loving wives venue being nonerotic, they just want a stroke story. There are other venues out there for them. Keep writing. You are in my favorites because I appreciate your efforts and enjoy your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
they don't get it

great story and keep writing in your style.those who think this was about ego,need to understand trust and respect for ones spouse.you don't cheat on the one you love.

DoctorWyldcardDoctorWyldcardalmost 18 years ago
Two sides....

Now I have talked to some others about this story.

Some think HE's a jack ass. Giving her the 'threat' of divorce unless the child is his...holding it over her head.

Others think she is... cheating and never planning on telling until it turns out she is knocked up.

*sigh*

Now what do I think?

First we DO have a classic 'cool crowd' here.

We have the wall flower that FINALLY blossumed, and now the 'cool kids' are paying attention to her. So she loses it and cheats.

Same thing happens to the dorky (but 'rich') guy who dumps his loving but plain wife for the new silicone enhanced lipo reduced toy. He's FINALLY made IT!

Both are dumb.

Now the key here is .... did she come to her sences AND why?

I think she did.. she wanted him to 'get revenge on her' ... that's guilt. Stupid, but still guilt.

BUT why? If the lover had kissed her, carressed her, romanced her; not just "get those panties off", would she have felt guilt afterwards?

She was acting like a slut and he treated her like one.... so she felt that way.

BUT if she was acting like a slut but treated like a queen, how would she have felt?

We can't open up the minds of the characters (or the author) and find out, but if we look at it... it COULD have happened.

Then when she showed up knocked up, what would she have done?

Rolled the dice?

Felt guilt?

Aborted and continued on?

Left her husband and tried to be with lover...who probally would have ran and gone back home.

It's all in WHY she felt guilt...and notice how she told him about it. It was SOOO bad, his dick was smaller, there was no loving. Leads me to think that IF they guy had TRIED to romance her SOME then she would have been his toy for a while.

She walked into cheating on her husband with NO romance, just 'you are HOT!'

Makes you think.

If he had been 'good' to her then she would have never thought: "I took a chance on ruining my marriage over this big oaf."

Took a chance. She never ment to tell him. A secrect for life.

great marrage and a great wife.

*rolls eyes*

Now has she learned her lesson? Probally..... unless someone takes the time to romance her...then who knows.

Can he risk that?

Can he put behind him the fact that she would cheat on him, cheat on them, cheat on their children....all for what amounted to a fast fuck?

Could you?

TLeeTLeealmost 18 years ago
Well done

This is a good story from a quality writer. Suffer the queer assholes that criticize your efforts for they are just plain sick and stupid. Only a wimp fag would condone the actions of a cheating slut. She did not say no. She was not forced. She was not drugged. She was not raped. She wanted it and she got what she deserved. She is an adulterous slut. Cheating is cheating. The frequency is irrelevant.

Abort the baby? Not in my lifetime. Why murder the unborn child just because the mother is a useless whore? The other children will be better off not being exposed daily to the lack of trust and pain and loathing of their parents. Never forget: once a cheater, always a cheater. What is a marriage without trust?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Oi Vey

The character is a disgusting human being who is so self-obsessed and self-pitying that he's unable to see beyond the edge of his nose, and do what's best for his kids. They are innocent and defenseless but he happily abandons them. Alimony is not love, it's a token gift. What a disgusting, horrible, awful character.

The writing was.. Eh. Just another of those ridiculous and unrealistic revenge tales, written by people who have never known love beyond a self-obsessed third grader love. So it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
it needs more

i loved it but i hope that his love will overcome his anger and they get back together,for the childrens' sake.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
ding! ding! ding!

Welcome to real life. Actions have consequences. Some of them are unpleasant.

Yeah, in a perfect world, maybe Jeff would have forgiven her and life would have resumed. But we as humans are not always capable of perfect forgiveness.

-- KVK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Excellent story

Real world excellent story. The husband is a geek but not a whimp. This is so much better than a cuckold story. Thank you for uour efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Reconsile what a buch of bull

All of these people posting that he should forgive and forget take it form someone who's been a good freind to a guy in this position. She almost said if it was white she would have tried to pawn it off as his (that sound like a healthy new begining right there). Here is how it plays out in the real world where he tries to do it the understanding mans way. He goes back to her she applyes gentle pressure for him to adopt and "become a real family again" he agrees really wanting to make it work. Cut to a year and a half later there is almost continual talk behind his back about it and the child is walking reminder of her cheating. He tries but can't emotionaly reconnect its just too hard he feels to betrayed. He files for a divorce so now he still only gets to see his children on the weekends also has to pay for this new child because he adopted it. His wife tries to soak him for as much money and assets as possible because of her residual resentment because she is pissed he could'nt move past it. Basicaly turning the other cheek only got him slapped harder.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Yawn

His wife cheated, had a bastard child, and he divorced her. So what?

Risq_001Risq_001almost 18 years ago
Good story DG, but some of the poster are .....

...living in a fantasy world that they don't want to have to live in themselves.

For one I have to agree with DoctorWyldcard and the Anonymous poster below me too. I've seen this happen as well. And when it does the husband almost always loses the respect of everyone (family, friends, strangers, etc) when it happens. And eventually rolls downhill to effect the child too. If the husband can't get past it, its better to divorce and rebuild than try to force the issue because you think its the right thing to do and do further harm to the child. The child is going to notice that they look different than their siblings.

And it always makes me laugh when I see folks who think they are suggesting the right thing to do is for the husband to stay and be a good father to a child of a union like this, but either have not or don't have to live through and witness thier "Good ideas" in practice in real life.

The anon poster below hit it right on the head. The husband in this story, if he had tried to continue the marriage after something like this, would have to try really really hard to get past it, but other people can be really cruel and if he doesn't like fighting all the time he'll have to bear that humliation as well. First the comments start and while he could try to ignore them, he would be putting the child in the middle of trying to make a point of staying to work on the marriage. Its not like he's doesn't already have enough problems dealing with a cheating mate and the child she brought into the world, now he has to deal with public ridicule, jokes, and comments from anyone that finds about the child. The cheating that might have been private now is obvious public knowledge. It's not the childs fault that the mother cheated on her husband and conceived him by another man. But to make it worse it would be "obvious" to most that the child didn't look the same as his brother and sister. Then the husband would be put in the postion of trying to be a good father to a child that he didn't father or looking like a bigger jerk for trying to make it work then failing. He would be put in a no win situation. He's screwed if he stays and fails to make it work, and he's screw if he leaves because the other guy ran off and left the wife as well. But to be honest I've always felt that the only people that condemn a husband for leaving his wife after getting pregnant by another man are those that either they or others don't have to face up to any bad decisions in thier life. Like its someone elses fault they have to pay a price for that decision.

Then there is his relationship with his wife. Sure she might have learned her lesson this time, but what about the husband? He'll have to pay right along with her. When someone cheats the first time the spouse hears about it they almost always say "Not my husband/wife, they wouldn't do something like that to me." But after the first time they get caught, and the couple tries to get past, it if someone later says, even in jest, I just saw you husband/wife making out with someone or I just saw your husband/wife going into a hotel with "X" person, the first thing they think is "My god not again". Why is that? Think about it. Once blanket trust is gone it's gone. You can rebuild to something that both of you might be able to live with, but blind trust is no longer an option.

The wife in this story throughly destroyed it. First she tried to fake her way out of it. Then she lied about it (when the husband ask if the instructor did more than put his hands on her hips she said no. Well that is a partial lie, he had to hold her hips while he was getting busy). Then to top it off she actually thought about trying to pass it off as her husbands, but realized that the dates didn't match so the chances it was her husbands weren't really all that good, so it was only "THEN" that she came clean.

That's not remorse folks. Not when you "only" admit what you've done when there is no other avenue open to you. That's called being trapped into the truth. Some of the posters below are believe they trying to think only of what they think would be good for the child, to not have to grow up without a father, but they aren't thinking that all the way through. They are all for forcing someone else to assume the role when the biological father ran away after getting another man's wife pregnant. Exactly who is that fair to?

Again having seen this happen in real life, I can honestly say that sucks. In real life the husband/wife relationship is toast and they are kidding themselves if they think otherwise when the wife/girlfriend has another man's child and its obvious to everyone around.

-Risq

cloacascloacasalmost 18 years ago
People don't understand writing

I assume you needed the other guy to be dark skinned so the parentage of the baby was obvious. You could have chosen to have that be discovered by DNA testing but this was your choice as a writer. It made the story simpler and shorter.

You could have gone another way; you could have had her tell him even though the instructor was white, have him work through that she might have gotten away with it and then have the DNA test. That would be a different story you, as a writer, might have done, given your other stories. He would decide to tell her it was his kid even though it wasn't.

My point is each story has its twist. That's what stories are about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
While you usually write very quality

stories that have a lot of humanity in them, this one seemed a little cold to me. There was no interaction, no warmth involved. I usually love your work but this one isn't quite what I usually see from you.

jaggers0053jaggers0053almost 18 years ago
great story

another well thought out story, DG.

an anonymous poster made the comment "husbands revenge" and his ego too large to forgive. can't see where any revenge is involved and as far as ego, what he's doing is acting according to his moral standards. i never viewed forgivness as an 'automatic', some things done can be beyond the breaking point of a relationship.the husband had stated his position quite clearly when she first approached him. how else did you expect him to react after he found out she had already cheated and was pregnant,probably with another mans child?

there's no question that this 'sweet,innocent' wife regrets what she has done,but she sure has a strange way of handling it. 1. she tries to talk her husband into each trying another partner (she already accomplished her mission) just 'to see what its like'. she later states thats was a way to make up to him for what she did(but he would never know that!). maybe thats true but maybe its a way to 'level' the playing field,if he does have another woman,everythings even. 2. she knew in advance what she was doing, she admits it. lover boy bends her over a table. puts the pipe to her,bam,its over. her thoughts? he wasn't very good,his penis is smaller than her husbands,

and " I took a chance on ruining my marriage over this big oaf ". really makes one wonder where this would have gone if he had been an excellent lover with a mighty sword.3.quite simply, she only told the truth when she had no other option.

i like stories with forgiveness and reconciliation,when appropriate.this mans moral standards would not allow him to do that. i don't fault him for that.even if he had been tough and stayed married he would have been faced with a daily reminder of his wife's infidelity every time he sat down to dinner.

i think Risq 001 does an excellent job of describing the ills that can befall trying to live with this child and his own.

DG,as usual,your story got a lot of response and created a lot of debate. i think thats good and puts a feather in your hat ! and,as usual, thank you for another great effort.

don

peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 18 years ago
Great! An old storyline with a unique set up

Very good story line and very believable.

First I respectfully disagree with Kanga40 as I personally find this scenario doesn’t make the woman stupid, but of having what we commonly call, a midlife crisis. She wants or needs validation of her new self from more then just her close friends, most people don’t carry it to adultery but some do. This is one of the most prevalent excuses (I didn’t say reason I said excuse)

As Average-Joe points out her physical development and lack of comparison is a driving force, wrong or right, by many men and women who obsess with an idea till it takes root and then they act on what they feel they want to experience. This is of course a consciously and thought out act waiting for the right circumstance to proceed upon. To feel the need to experience more then praise can be a sign that there is a question of sexual prowess in the mind of the man or woman who follow through with this scenario. Some where in the back of the mind is a question about their sex life or their own abilities?

Gatorhermit’s Comment hit upon a possible solution that could make the marriage salvageable, adoption! For the husband to accept the new child would have him every day of his life see the reminder of the adultery staring him in the face. This would take an abnormally strong man of character who would be able to cope with this situation. There are some people who are this strong, but not many that I’ve met, as there is a lifetime of situations ahead for this couple and their other children. Adoption would be a way of the wife to give all she has to build a new marriage and yet she would have a lifelong pain to confront. Which is more important and what she can live with is what a therapist could help her discover.

Now for the husband he has been wrong for no reason we are given. What he decides to do is also what he can himself live with. In this fantasy story he has made up his mind to divorce and that is very likely as he has the ultimate betrayal of a cheating wife and her having another’s child. This is also a lifetime of pain as he has children with the woman who betrayed him. What ever he decides is not his fault and can not be put on him as a wrong choice, just a choice he can live with.

The act of not telling the truth up front is a normal dilemma that we all have had to think about, and in Loving Wives it is the cruces of what makes great stories lines. The wife acting on the belief the infidelity might be come known, did make a normal but not overly devious decision, as she faced up to the facts and knew she could now be found out. This is what a lot of people feel, that to tell is worse then hiding a fact that will only hurt everyone.

Great writing of a problem that’s done before, but you gave it a different angle, which opens the possibilities to a potential different solution. To this reader you have given us two strong personalities who are living in the real world of flawed human beings.

There have been so many comments since I started this rant this morning and had to leave for a few hours that what I’ve spouted maybe just a repetition of others comments.

Very enjoyable real to life scenario of more people then we care to think.

As Always with the highest of respect

PT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
She asked

She asked about one off sex,he said NO but she went ahead anyway.The only reason she confessed was because she thought(quite correctly) that he might notice that the baby was a different colour.He did right to divorce her.

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 18 years ago
good

A very good story, things may happen this way moretimes than we realize. I woman or a man cheats or wants to open up their marriage so they can cover up the cheating that they have already done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
You can't win

DG:

If he'd kissed and made up you'd have the half who hate this story love it and visa versa. You wrote it the way you wanted to and that's the way it should be. Than You. Ronnie W.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 18 years ago
Ditto

Hey DG,

Completely agree with Ronnie. GREAT story. Thanks for your effort!!

romaq7705romaq7705almost 18 years ago
perfect!!

newton's law states; for every action there is an equal an opposite reaction. cheat. you pay! what part is hard to understand? if you can't do the time, don't do the crime!

Kanga40Kanga40almost 18 years ago
Do commenters actually read the story???

a commenter from nowhere, cleverly spelled backwards, says:

"She asked about one off sex,he said NO but she went ahead anyway."

In the story I read she had already screwed the other guy and was trying to get her husband to screw someone else to square off the ledger. How does the above comment relate to the events in the story????

When he 'lectured' her about fidelity and trust, she decided not to tell him. Then she found herself pregnant and had to tell her husband because she figured he was not the father and the other guy was coloured. No remorse for whatt she did to her husband, only guily obver the possibly dark kid - what an intelligent wife. So, I 'respectfully' disagree with peggytwitty, because if what this wife did was not stupid - as pt asserts, the obviously pt belives her actions to be clever - a proposition with which I cannot agree.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
KUDO's Author

Your style and theme is realistically reflective of life, choices and consequence.

In some minds his actions were brutal but in mine they were fully rational. What normal man or woman would do less. This wasn't without consideration or choice. In her own letter, over several days or longer she evidenced passive interest then that night she knew what was to happen but selfishly invited him in. If her stud had been more sensitive and larger perhaps she would be moving to Mexico.

Her excited expectations over came her family commitments as happens to many selfish women and men after all its just once but everything begins with a once.

Author you painted a picture and charaters that were lifelike. Fallible people doing selfish stupid things without long term concern or care but knowing it was wrong.

Your words at the end served a purpose as evidenced by the reader comments proposing reconciliation seemingly at all costs. They still don't get it or perhaps they find themselves in a similar position and were hoping for more leniancy as a sociatal norm.

Men and women so disrespected never recover from the evidence seen so clearly. It follows that most cannot live with a partner who thinks so selfishly and so little of the family commitment once clearly contracted not so long ago.

I guess that unless you have worn the shoes or walked the path you are blind to the likely consequences. That can be the value of such a story as this.

No one deserves or should expect forgiveness as it isn't theirs to give.

Thanks again Author - perhaps a few of the childlike will read and absorb the likenesses of life.

Don't change a thing - With Very High Regard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Yes, she's already PREGNANT

when she was supposed to have been talking in hypothetical scenarios.

much as we'd all "love" to have the marriage saved, so their two kids --- now three, one not the husband's --- this woman (this character or someone, in real life, like her) is NOT someone to be trusted, despite her

pleading: "I will never marry another man." or "I will love you forever"; etc., ad nauseam,,,

see, she is saying something VERY SIMILAR to something she HAD already said when they married: that from that day on they would "foresake all others"

the ONE thing I thought NOT really believable is that someone in HER life circumstances would GO AHEAD with the pregnancy and give birth, when she could have easily terminated the pregnancy: note, morally/ethically, it's not an acceptable solution; BUT so is cheating on your family and husband,,,

she either did not know her husband as well, did not love her husband as much as she said, or she is very very stupid, or all of them. if she had prevented the pregnancy, had made it not possible for it to develop to full term, her GUILT (ove the cheating and over the loss of pregnancy) would be A PERSONAL life experience from which she COULD LEARN; her family would be spare of a life time of a torn home, torn family, etc.

but one stupid decision is ADDED on to another, BOTH of which she erroneously thought her husband WOULD LOVE HER ENOUGH, despite whatever she did or would do, to forgive her for.

fortunately or unfortunately, his level of love and commitment towards her WERE THERE, WERE STRONG, WERE GOOD only when hers matched them; when her's faltered, or when she SEVERED her love for HIM, by fucking around and getting pregnant and going ahead to have the child, NOT wanting to know whether it's his (knowing likely not to be his) --- HIS commitment, his love, his dedication, his trust, his love FOR HER also ended.

that's a LOGICAL way to understand these situations.

you can not "listen" to people's words and their prefessions; you must judge them by their ACTIONS,,, you can not and must not trust some one who, for example, profess all kinds of admiration and respect for you but who piss in your drinking water or soup, when your back is turn, and who smiles at you when you turn around, and continue to profess how much admirable, love, and trust they have of or for you!

but this story is a whole lot more than pissing in your soup; it's even more than "one slip." it is a deliberate act on the wife to fuck around ("this is the only time" is IRRELEVANT as a defense), and to go ahead with a pregnancy, and FINALLY TO EXPECT that her husband ought to love her enough to forgive her,,, things just don't quite add up, no matter how you think about it,,,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Why does the other guy always get off

scott free. The wimp, yeas he 's a wimp even though he says he's not. When she first told him about the pregnancy he should have gone and kicked the asshole's ass real good. Oh the guy was a Mexican....well what's new...Not only does she have an illegimate child but one that will go on welfare and use all us hard working slobs money.

KublaiKhanIIIKublaiKhanIIIalmost 18 years ago
Mexicans and their kids depend on you?

lol

THEY are the ones carrying your on their shoulders, you mean!

from the land of Florida, through the vaste south and southwest regions, through the great and firtile plains of the heartland of America, to the mighty San Juanqin Valley, and in EVERY SINGLE suburb, especially the gated and affluent ones ----- those "lazy Mexicans" and Latin folks are the ONES who make, TOIL long hours in both freezing and 100 plus temperatures, just so idiots like you able to live, have your extramarital sex, and play your stupid Xbox games hours upon hours!

the "woman" in this fictional story, in real life, would have to get her cheating asss out and work to raise the kid, as her husband would only support this TWO kids.

she obviously would have to have her folks to help her babysit, as that's the only way she'd be able to go out and work to pay her the kid, whose only "fault" is to be born to a cheating person of sorely lacking character who imagines herself quite capable, quite loving, quite romantic, quite good as a mother, what-not

don't blame "those [lazy] Mexicans" like a true idiot; why don't you write the AUTHOR and have him MAKE his CHARACTER get out and make a living for her and the kid, RATHER than blaming "Mexicans" [or their kids with cheating white bitches] being on welfare?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
What I Love About ...

your stories is the realism. The fact is that Jeff could have chosen another path back to his wife perhaps forgiving her this one mistake. You would have to modify his character and perhap put in his own past failings to temptation. But even if you change the outcome you would have made it realistic by changing the characters which is why I love your stories.

Unfortunately most authors would have written the husband with Jeff's character and the same circumstances but where the husband wimp out to his true nature after a few tears from the wife. I thought her phrase "it wasn't even enjoyable, thinking back on what it cost me" typically of buyer's regret in these situations.

Judy had tried to bluff her way through the cheating and its consequences but lost. Perhaps if she had confessed earlier Jeff might have forgiven her. Also if the child's father had been white perhaps she would have continued the lie and let Jeff raise someone's child.

I have not read the comments but I am sure there commenters who thought Jeff was too harsh and mean spirited toward Judy. The fact is that many men do view their marriage as defined by "forsake all others" otherwise what is the point in a lifelong committment.

SleeplessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
i can relate

i can relate exactly how this guy felt and what he went through my wife did the same thing and said everything that the wife said in this story i normally dont leave a comment no matter how much i like the story but this one got me cause' i can relate in the worst way i have to say i like the way everything came out she got what she deserved

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I have felt Jeff's pain ...

...even though I am a woman. Just remember that there are more husbands that cheat that wives that cheat - it is just that here at Literotica there is a section about cheating wives.

Each person involved in the situation needs to work out the issues for themselves and hopefully they will consider the long term consequences. In this case Jeff is giving up his family because of one incident. While I know that it is tough to forgive and forget, well you never forget, especially if there is a child born of the affair. While there is the daily reminder through the child if the wife is the cheater, if the husband has a child with his paramour then there is child support and all that goes with it. Oh for the good old days when a husband could not deny paternity!!

The problem is that if there is cheating once, you can never be totally sure that there is not another person at another time. It is so easy to look through the signs of cheating if you do not want to see them. I am still paying the price for my ex-husband's seriel cheating. Caught him with his prick buried in another woman's snatch but I forgave him. He continued, I just did not catch him again for several years. Then I booted him - it is just that I lost a lot in the divorce even if I made out financially. Actually I am glad I waited because our kids were a lot older and they could understand at the time what was happening whereas the first time they were quite young.

The bottom line is - each person has to do what feels right for them at the time but revenge (as Jeff sought) has its price too. The one thing about DG is that you usually manage to create a lot of discussion with your pieces - we must read them critically as opposed to pieces to simply get our jollies.

phoenix764phoenix764almost 18 years ago
A Great Story DG

First, thank you for not writing a cuckold story with a wimpy husband. This story had real characters and a believable plot. Why the wife didn't abort the child, I don't understand. It might have been her only chance, with marriage counselling to save the marriage. As it is, lover boy left the country, her marriage is in ruins, and her loving soon-to-be ex-husband hates her. She really made her bed this time. I would like to see something from the wife's point of view, and go farther into the future. Will she look at her child as the physical proof of her infidelity, and grow to hate the child? Maybe give it up for adoption? What will she do with her life, now that her actions have destroyed it? There is a small chance that if she gave up the child for adoption, stayed celibate, and went to therapy, maybe she might get the husband to try again in 3 - 5 years time. There would be major trust issues to deal with, and no guarantee that it would work, or if he would even give her a chance. Personally I would have done only one thing different. I would have insisted on an abortion, then therapy and marriage counselling. Maybe we could get past one mistake, but I would have a post-nuptial document done that confirmed her adultery, and if another instance happened she would give up all rights to marital property.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great Story

Read through most of the comments have to say a great group of intelligent people (for the most part). DG Hear put together a great read in a very short length.

One thing commenters have not stated is there marriage was very good (strong) or having any "problems". DG Hear showed best to me in story he stated (parapharesed) that they got a babysitter (parents?) to watch kids so they could have a date night. To me this says volumes about the husband and his commitment to a strong marriage. As for the wife DG Hear showed everything she did couldn't have been more wrong to the marriage, family, husband and herself.

One of the good comments was she should have gotten an abortion (don't like) but this would have only made the cheating her own with added guilt for her abortion and might have saved the marriage if he never knew! Just my two cents worth. First Story of DG Hear that I have read will be reading more for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Psycho husband?

When he finds out she fucked the other guy, he *instantly* becomes a crazed rage-filled psycho madman tearing into her with the most profane language and insults. Just seconds before he seems like he merely doesn't understand her and professes his love to her. The character is totally unbelievable and the story line is the same old same old.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
i bet she own her next marriage her legs are close

betrayal if not been thru first hand,seen ok until it get to your house.anonymous of USA,YOU TALKING OUT OF YOUR ASS.good story and a real life plot.

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Good, but could be better

You are crud of the worst kind. Who gives a shit who the father of that baby was? If your wife has another man's baby, there is not that much difference between raising that baby as your own and that circumstance of adopting another couple's baby and raising that adopted baby as your own. The last time I checked, God made the world in 6 days, rested on the 7th and called what He made "good", and that is the ability of a woman to have a baby from any man, whether or not she is married to him or not. Marriage comes in the form of man-made dogma, therefore any discrediting of a woman from getting pregnant from a man not her husband is also a man-made rule. As a holder of a low-sperm count cock, I would be very proud to be a "daddy" to a newborn baby, regardless of its natural fatherhood.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Lacking in Credibility

It's fine to show cheating has consequences -- although one consequence is a tendentious story. Dave left for Mexico "the day" he heard a woman he had sex with got pregnant? That doesn't sound very believable to me -- he must be a quick packer.

As for the protagonist, he divorces a woman he still loves to prove a point. That might be honorable (although stupid) if they didn't have kids. Now he is just as much responsible for their pain as she is.

The reactions of the characters in this "moral" story about adultery are no more credible then those of the characters in most of the amoral stories about adultery. As Tolstoy discovered in his later life, writing a "moral" story isn't the same thing as writing a good or interesting one. No happy ending for the readers indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Love?

Many people ask about the true meaning of love, well the best answer I have ever heard of comes from the Bible in the book of I Corinthians chapter 13.

1)If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have LOVE, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.

2)If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have LOVE, I am nothing.

3)And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but do not have LOVE, it profits me nothing.

4)LOVE is patient, LOVE is kind and is not jealous; LOVE does not brag and is not arrogant,

5)does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered,

6)does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth;

7)bears ALL things, believes ALL things, hopes ALL things, endures ALL things.

8)LOVE never fails; but if there are gifts of prophecy, they will be done away; if there are tongues, they will cease; if there is knowledge, it will be done away.

9)For we know in part and we prophesy in part;

10)but when the perfect comes, the partial will be done away.

11)When I was a child, I used to speak like a child, think like a child, reason like a child; when I became a man, I did away with childish things.

12)For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face; now I know in part, but then I will know fully just as I also have been fully known.

13)But now FAITH, HOPE, LOVE, abide these three; but the greatest of these is LOVE.

You say you found "true" love when you found your wife? Maybe you did, but love is not an emotion it is a choice, a committment...through EVERYTHING. Verse 13 above tells us that the most powerful force in the universe is LOVE, and verse 7 says LOVE bears ALL things...and endures ALL things.

*Notice that it doesn't say MOST things, it says ALL things!

But then again these words are written about "true" Love.

Risq_001Risq_001almost 18 years ago
DG, I really appologize for this.............

.....but I feel I just HAVE to respond to the below poster since they posted as Anon.

Guy (or gal) if your going to start to spout off scriptures, PLEASE have an idea of what your talking about, or at least how it applys to what your attempting to use it for.

While I know that a "SEX STORY SITE" is the worse place to start this up, go look up Matthew 19:3-9 the next time you start your bible reading. Quote:

"He saith unto them, Moses because of the hardness of your hearts suffered you to put away your wives: but from the beginning it was not so. And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery"

We're talking about what is grounds for divorce here, not because if he married her he should have enough love in his heart to forgive her for anything she may do. That scripture I posted (amoung a few others I know) very clearly states and answers the question of God's view on divorce. And if you choose not to believe it that is your choice, but then I guess that might also mean that your picking and choosing the scriptures you want to believe in or only the ones that help you out in your personal life and not the ones that you don't agree with. And see that? It VERY clearly states that the only grounds given by God for divorce is Adultry (or sexual misconduct (fornication) in some reditions of the bible). Period. Can't very well argue with that if the very action and grounds are actually NAMED now can you? Well maybe you can, but you'd still be wrong. >=)

What your quoting is how we should live our life daily. And sure it would be nice "if" possible to try forgive your mate if they have wronged you and if we have that power in us. But each of us has to make that decision for ourselves, no one can make it for us. AND if we feel that we can no longer live with that mate, then that quote above clearly say that it is ok to divorce them, if you believe in the bible. Sometimes mates can do something so bad to you that you may feel that is the only course left open to you.

There is no scripture that I've ever read that has said that if you have ever loved your mate then you have to "always" forgive them for cheating. I mean when does it stop? Only after they have given birth to, say oh I dunno, a max of 3 other men's children? But anything before that, say oh I dunno, 1 or 2 other men's kids are ok and you have to stay married to them? Or maybe it's ok if they have sex with all the men they've ever been curious about since you've been married? Or maybe it's after your husband has brought home some new disease that you can't get a cure for and now you're living with a death sentence? Exactly how is that loving of them to be doing "any" of this to you? Where does it stop? What you've posted says that short of them killing you, you have to stay with them.

I'm sorry but I have a VERY low tolerance for misquoted scriptures or even misguided ones, and the below "ANON" poster is very misguided in thier use.

Still liked the story DG. And I'm very, very, sorry for the soapbox rant, but that poster grated on my nerves. (^_^)

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Scripture/and story and good times ;)

Gotta say ... this was better than some of your others.. and easier to relate too...On the unrealistic comments made.. I disagree. If youve ever been in a situation where you cheated on someone or got cheated on ... you would understand the swing of emotions. You go from one end of the spectrum to the other..I mean your mind races all over the place with thoughts of why, who, what, KILL, hurt becuase I got hurt, slow down, SERENITY NOW (joke) etc.. And it all happens in a split sec, quite the headache ya know?

On the thing with the sciptures. Both of you got it right (imho) and sort of missed the point.. I think people need to understand the bible's point on the differnce between love, forgivness, and mercy..although they often go hand in hand We are asked to love (love is not blind though) and forgive (being able to look at the situation without anger or misgivings and just see it for what it is). IT does not mean you have to forget either. In this case: I can look at you without anger and hurt, even though you cheated on me and hurt me. That doesnt mean that I will or am obligated to get back together with you/stay with you.. but it is our right to show mercy (which is differnt than forgiveness-people often forget this point), but there is a time and place for that. Another example: If you ask me for my jacket ill give it to you. If you come into my house and steal it, I'll call the cops make sure you get help but forgive you (doesnt mean your comin back into my home again).. and to remb to treat our nieghbors (or others) how we want to be treated ourselves (if the case of a wrongdoing on our own part).. but yeah I agree we are allowed to leave in the case of adultry, its understood how much grief and turmoil it cuases..but dont forget to forgive. besides life goes by too quickly not to forgive :) phew that was a mouthful.

I too would like to see where this story leads.. on a realistic note. Doesnt mean they have to get back together.. But their interactions through the kids. What the kids think about their half sibling. its a constant reminder to them about thier mom..do they rebel? The relationship as mentioned before of her and her child does she resent the child even though its not the childs fault? How does he get over her selfishness and move on with his life..? Lots of questions. I agree with his actions here. Look at it this way a mistake is something you do not knowingly. She cheated with a willing heart, tried to justify, then hoped it would go away... doesnt sound like a life partner type person. But what about him? Does he get stuck?

from a fan.

:)

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 18 years ago
It may be realistic

But not every time. Not everyone reacts so callusly to a mistake. And I have no reason to believe that it was other than a major mistake and she regrets it tremendously. Even so, with the kid not being his, it would be hard to have a constant reminder under your roof that your wife fucked another man. So, I can't fault his getting a divorce.

A good story with a realistic ending.

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 18 years ago
Risq

The only reason a man can divorce his wife is if she is not a virgin when they get married.

If you're reading some new anglecized version that doesn't mention WHEN the fornication took place it is leaving out too much.

okdeaconokdeaconalmost 18 years ago
Hard Ball

DGHear; Wow what a bitter pill to chew before you swallow. Its well done and leaves an empty ache in the middle of my stomach. In trying to answer this problem I CANT find one. I am just glad I never had to face this question. Their truly is no common answer. You done a good job on the story but unfortunatly it is going to live in my memory for time to come. Take that as a compliment to your writing. As that is what it is. okdeacon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
The family project. Contradictions.

Like the "Challenger" project the family project can be break for a unexpected incident but not imponderable. The story is very good because make the reader think and is a excellent life´s lesson. I thought that is a very real issue. But I thought too: how a class A group didn't plan the growth of the number of member´s family? Can happen. But, because this, the story is special. It call us to take care with the great boss: the hormones, the horniness.

Risq_001Risq_001almost 18 years ago
Again DG I appologize. And Nightowl your wrong

DG, I'm so sorry because I'm sure your not after everything you seeing here, but again I appologize and I promise I'll not say anything else after this last time on the subject.

To the Anon poster below Nightowl22, you are absolutely correct. I really meant for what I said to look like what you said below, but you said it far better than I could so I'll stand with you with your comments. I mean what I was trying to say was the choice was up to the persons in that position and everyone faced with that choice must choose the path to take, but if for some reason they do choose to get divorced because they can't stay married to the person, then that's ok too. There isn't any law or rule that I know of that says your a horrible person for not staying married in a cheating realationship.

_______________________________________

Nightowl,

Sorry, but your not even "remotely" correct in your statement in response to me. I'm sitting here with my bible next to me to make sure I'm right. You might want to grab yours if you have it handy because what you said has nothing to do with I just said earlier.

Matthew 19: 1-9 says, in it's ENTIRETY "plain as day":

1 And it came to pass, that when Jesus had finished these sayings, he departed from Galilee, and came into the coasts of Judaea beyond Jordan; 2 And great multitudes followed him; and he healed them there. 3 The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him, and saying unto him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause? 4 And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female, 5 And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh? 6 Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder. 7 They say unto him, Why did Moses then command to give a writing of divorcement, and to put her away?

8 He saith unto them, Moses because of the hardness of your hearts suffered you to put away your wives: but from the beginning it was not so. 9 And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.

_______________________________________

I usually use a copy of the new world translation personally so I don't see the thou's and whoso's when I read, but some folks don't recognize that version because the King James is the only one they've ever read. So I used the passage from the King James version.

Nightowl, you might want to actually READ that passage before you start telling me that it doesn't actually say that. Specially when I'm looking directly at it as I type this comment. In that passage Jesus is clearly asked "is it lawful for a man to put away (or divorce) his wife" and he answers quite plainly in verse 9, that if you do it for any reason "EXCEPT" for adultry you are commiting a sin. And if you don't feel like looking it up, do a web search on Matthew 19: 1-10. It's on the net too. >=)

So Nightowl I stand by my statement above too, someone that doesn't forgive a cheating mate isn't a horrible person, if they feel that person has done something too bad for them to forgive and still live with them, as the poster I was responding too suggested.

Again, I'm sorry DG, I'll quit after this I promise. And I still feel it's a fantastic story. (^_^)

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
My Two Cents!

It is very dangerous to weigh on religious discussions but the basic framework reflect an universal wisdom relevant to stories of this type. A man and woman marry which publically state to everyone in that society that they are life partners. Later one of the partners lie and cheat to have sex with someone else. The cheating spouse has violated the agreement or bond between the couple regardless of discovery and disclosure. This very primal betrayal once revealed creates such distrust and uncertainty that mere words or token acts to recompense is silly. Remember the term "life" implies literally that you have placed your life (i.e., dreams, monetary assets) in that person's hands. Now after that betrayal you are supposed to "get over it." Why should you?

From the Christian perspective adultery may be grounds for divorce since it strikes at the basic foundation for the marriage (i.e., "...that two become one flesh"). However, the "may" depends on two elements: (1) repentance of the adulterous spouse and (2) the ability of the injured spouse to forgive the cheater. Ironically, the injured spouse is the best judge of the above elements. Bottom Line: Reconciliation is a matter between the injured spouse and God.

Therefore, if you write he takes her back it is OK because he is the best judge whether she is sincere and he can get pass it or if you write him kicking her to the curb is OK for the same reasons.

It is always amusing to read comments without qualification one way or the other on the final decision. What is fair is to look at the circumstances, the characters and their decisions to judge whether the actions are likely and make sense if you (or most sane people) were put in that situation. This speak to the realism of a story and I find that the more one can relate to a story the more enjoyable is that story. Isn't that the point of writing the story?

Just my two cents!

SleeplessinMD

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 18 years ago
A modern tragedy

First, that was a solid story with a simple but sweeping plot. The main strength was the strength of the emotions and the ability of the author to bring the characters to actually talk about them both in the form of internal monologue and in a dialogue –simple yet rare. All that, without skull numbing extraneous details on one hand or the usual empty posturing that comes with many of the neighboring stories. I enjoyed the restraint and the clarity of feelings even as the inevitable became clear, which gave the story a distinct feeling of a modern tragedy.

Two additional points drew my attention. The first: I am curious to hear how our European friends feel about the status of the de-facto BAN on abortions in this site? Is that just an American neo - conservatism phenomenon? Is it a case of Victorian hypocritical attitude? Last I heard, there were still quite a bit of abortions, still legal, being performed upon the discretion of the woman. But not here, that is if you were to believe the LW section. IMO, this wife could have had an early abortion and saved her marriage and a lot of heart ache for every one if she was determined to never repeat cheating. But the main point – she never even consider doing it on her own! (Even if it could, by a remote chance be her husband’s. Still they could have children in the future.) Only if you are quite religious you categorically oppose an abortion so early. I have not read any mention of that in the story. And back to the broader point – Wondrously, it seems that every body is an avid pro lifer. I wonder.

The second point: I was kind of looking to Kanga’s response on this story. I came to feel a sense of comradery with her on the issue of the portrayal of women characters. I was somewhat surprised that you felt that in this story as well the bar was not raised in this area. I felt that although the wife was still easily seduced, in this story there was a dialogue about motivations and feelings from the day of the adultery and afterwards on a level which seemed to me - more intelligent than the average. The fact that it was a one time seduction makes it closer to the normal human scale of a moment of vulnerability and the story highlights the point that despite regret and willingness to change life style and engagement in therapy – sometimes the actions have such magnitude that no matter how much good will you put the destruction is too big and irreversible. That’s life. That’s real and to me that was a refreshing departure from the infantile longing to constant fixed it all happy ending.

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 18 years ago
Risq

Fornication is NOT adultery.

Fornication is sex while you're single with someone single.

Adultery is sex with someone other than your spouse.

Read your paragraph. He did NOT say adultery. He said fornication. How can that be? She was not a virgin when they married.

MinigalesMinigalesalmost 18 years ago
About Fornication

In www.dictionary.com:

fornication

n 1: voluntary sexual intercourse between persons not married to each other 2: extramarital sex that willfully and maliciously interferes with marriage relations; "adultery is often cited as grounds for divorce" [syn: adultery, criminal conversation]

This should put an end to that discussion. You really can think of adultery as a special case of fornication where one partner or both are married to other people, but fornication does not imply anything about the marital status of partners.

I did not like the story much, but it was okay, better than too many. Running away to Mexico is not really necessary. The wife seemed a little too dumb. That means the husband was dumber than he should have been.

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 18 years ago
Wow!

Moral judgement abounds, doesn't it? Here is the story of a man who made a choice. His choice was just like hers in some ways. She took a dumb chance. He decided that one mistake was all she gets. She made a mistake and he ruined four (five) lives because he decided to be the moral superior. Were there other choices for him? Yes, but he didn't even examine them.

For those who are ALWAYS in favor of the kick the bitch to the curb story this would be a 5. It wasn't when I voted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Choices

he made his decision. maybe he'll change his mind, or not.

i like the story. its well written. its one time but w/ huge consequence.

its provocative.

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 18 years ago
Risq

pardon DG. If Risq accepted emails I would use that avenue.

Matthew 5:32 (Read all of Matthew 5)

But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

If she commits "fornication" under your definition how did the husband cause her to commit adultery?? She already did, didn't you say??

shangoshangoover 17 years ago
One minor point

You can determine paternity in utero nowadays.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I Hated This, BUT...

I also had to love it. I could not say I loved it, owing to the obvious pain in this man's story. My heart truly goes out to him. I am also divorced from my dear wife, for much the same reasons. I have never written or talked about it before.

While my story may be different, it isn't a sexy one. REAL cheating never, ever is sexy. The wife was a fool, and could and SHOULD have had an abortion. At the very least she should have given this baby up for adoption, as the little one will have to grow up in an environment where he will be reviled by parts of his family.

And You Believe Me: He will KNOW that he is a bastard child, born of a mother who was a "loose lipped Lucy". And I do mean "lips". That is NEVER sexy. The father was a true coward, who ducked out on his son. He was not a man.

And Dave will never accept this child or visit with him, even for the sake of the child. I have, with my ex's out-of-wedlock child. He didn't do anything to me, and all he wanted was for me to show him a little affection now and then.

His dad, while "there" abandoned him some years back, but he still "has" me around. Many's the weekend I have held his little hand along with my own kids and let him know some love. And he loves me for that.

And while some of you "he-men" are out there saying "What a wimp", I will tell you all that you're full of shit. YOU try telling a four year old baby he isn't wanted. Go Ahead. Lets see who the man is then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I'm bruised !!!!

I got off at the wrong station !!! ... This is EROTIC literature ???? ... This story was too harsh , by miles and miles . Why are people sitting around reading erotic stories , mostly pornographic stories , while holding their bibles on their laps ?? I'm suggesting that they are far "sicker" than the characters in the stories . If you want "Psychology Today" , or some "wacko religious dissertation" ....You're on the wrong train altogether !!!

zed0zed0over 17 years ago
I LOVE A Happy Ending

Just grieve and get on with his life. He can even keep the ex around as a perfectly good fuck buddy 'till he can find a decent replacement. (zed)

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 17 years ago
Blah

Three words: morning after pill. End of story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Erotic? . . .NOT!

Thought this was supposed to be an erotic story. Tragic...Yes. Well written...Yes, for the most part. Sad...Yes. But erotic...give me a break!

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkabout 17 years ago
Story vs. comments

Thanks DG, you always do good work. I don't always like the way your stories go, but I always appreciate your talent. It's always interesting to note how wildly different the comments can be. I see many here claiming the hubby was too harsh. I was particularly bemused by Scorpio44's comment "he ruined four (five) lives because he decided to be the moral superior." I can only say, WTF?!?!?!? SHE betrays her husband but HE ruined all those lives? Sorry Scorpio, the wife is the one responsible for this train wreck. Personally, I could believe possibly forgiving 'Just The One Time' but not an on-going affair. This particular husband couldn't go that far. This doesn't make him the one responsible for the ensuing carnage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Agree with anon label"psycho husband"

I agree with the anon who pointed out that husband "instantly" went from loving husband to psycho. ranting. raving petulant madman when he heard about wife's pregnancy. To get angry is understandable, but the insulting foul language he used is not understandable or acceptable. Divorce her if you wish but be civil, crude insults are not really necessary.

but I guess the "kill the bitch" group still lives,

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
respect oughta be mutual

when a person you gave your all to, have trusted with your life, all of sudden came to you and announce she loved you to death, the only one they could love, but that she's now pregnant and THE ONLY REASON she HAD to tell you is that since the MAN she's fucked was DARK and that if the pregnancy is from that guy, IT would never fool the husband.......... I mean, what do YOU propose to say or do except hurl some bitter word at such a monster? Anyway, the guy was not THAT nasty: ......... he simply said she's a slut and that she might want to inform her lover that he might be a father soon...... And THEN proceeded to start divorce proceedings. The man never said he stop loving that woman. It's likely not possible; he will continue to love her for some time. ..... But distance, time, and separation will dull both love and hurt. Time does heal wounds. ..... He will love HIS KIDS and will meet a woman who does not declare her undying, unending love but who would stand back to back, shoulder to should, with him, suffer and die with him but would not fuck around and get religious about abortions, etc..... People, like this woman/wife, and all these evengelical preachers... they should not get religious or righteous after they have been fucking around,,,, the time to be religious and to uphold teaching doctrines and to observe prohibitions is BEFORE you start fucking around.... Once you start fucking around, there NO NEED for you to believe any of such religious nonsense which you NEVER believe or uphold IN THE FIRST PLACE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Me Too...

A poignant tale, but full of anger. You've got to lose the anger, pard. I also had an unfaithful wife, and she gave birth to two boys during our marriage who were not biologically mine. But I loved her too much, and we also had another child, my only daughter. Maybe this makes me a wimp, but I just couldn't leave my daughter there with no defense. When I DID finally divorce on the occasion of her 4th pregnancy(the third not mine, also) I left in anger, but didn't take my daughter. By now, the two little boys had imprinted me as Daddy, and fellas, there is NO turning back from THAT! Not for a real man. It's 21 years later. My daughter is a mother of three, by 3 different fathers. How much damage did such a "mother" do? Too fucking much!

If I had to do it all over again, I'd have left after the news of the second pregnancy. If I can understand your hate, then you can understand mine too. But lose it! It can kill you. Just be glad for your own little ones. They will be your salvation as a man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
DGHear This is for annon directly below and not yo

He says that perhaps he's a wimp. Well at least he knows it. Wimps like him give all men a bad name. Wimp encourages other wives to do the same as his did and not all men are wimps like him. So the wives get a suprise..."but wimp took care of children that weren't his..." Well sweetie that's the breaks...some of us men have principle. On and the other guy in the story was a darkie. He was jsut showing his racism by getting a white man's wife to fuck him...then the wimp nigger leaves town... bet he keeps moving less some angry husband he trys to fuck the wife will get his ass. The honeymoon is over for niggers....from now on you get your black ass fucked with muther fucker.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
well she could smother the brat

he done the right thing

now she is trying to support 3 kids on child support for 2 ...she should give her huby their 2 kids so they dont have t olive with a fucking half breed ...man oh man did she ever fuck up ...in his shoes id have done the same thing....well lol she got her wish he can now find some new pussy ...maybe she should have hers sewed shut ...what a stupid bitch ...may she die a little every day

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
he did the right thing

she deserved no mercy at all. she is such a decietful person , it was implied that she would have kept her mouth shut if the baby was white and let him raise another man's baby without his knowledge. too bad there isn't a gene that would color code and brand a person as a cheater, activated by infidelity.

zed0zed0over 16 years ago
Whatta..

...you mean this story didn't have a happy ending? He dumped the cheating slut, probably moped around for a couple of months, then met a decent women & lived happily ever after like any well adjusted man would.

don87654don87654over 16 years ago
Shitty!!!!

You treated you wifey like that just because she had some enjoyable sex with another guy and accidently got knocked up? You are a shithead in the worst sense...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good story--accurate

I didn't like where this story was going. It's life--not have a wife screwed by some other man and no consequences. Good story--I have it a 5/5. It's a good submission.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
what else?

her timing was really bad, and look what happened. if there was not the pregnancy, would she have said anything? it was not simply broken for him, but smashed into small pieces not to be put back together. sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Stupid slut wife got off easy, again!

Good story! Slut wife got off so easy again but sometimes that is how it goes. Perhaps the husband should have forced the issue of parental custody - what a great role model for a mother - not!

mckitt1943mckitt1943almost 16 years ago
one time

I can see me forgiving one time if she tells me and asks forgiveness for a mistake. if we learn more about each other through this, it is not worth throwing away a family. A second time and then I would react like the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A mistake? A mistake is putting sugar in the salt

shaker. It isnt a mistake when a woman bares herself and takes sex, bareback or not, from a man she is not married to. It is a calculated act requiring forethought. Is it a mistake when someone points a gun at you and pulls the trigger?

roadbirdroadbirdover 15 years ago
ok

she got what she deserved...she lost hubby and got a bastard kid ..no alimony and just child support for 2 kids ....she should have gotten an abortion and not told him....maybne then she could have kept him unless he found out a different way

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What is Wrong

With some of you ---SOOOOOOOO she made a mistake --His mistake is ruining the family 2 kids --Anybody ever been in love?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
no?

she didn't have that word in her vocabulary. insrtuctor left her baby and all, and her consequences.

gyjunkiegyjunkieabout 15 years ago
Not sure if I would have gone this far.

I don't like cheaters, but I may be willing to forgive a one time thing. It depends on whether I thought that she would do it again. I get the impression that she would not allow herself to do it again. The baby would cause a lot of problems, but maybe with a lot of work they could manage to stay together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Pretty well executed

I really liked the story, and as a man I would have done the same thing under the same circumstances. Keeping her would have made him a true wimp with absolutely NO backbone. Yes, it's a bad thing to break up a family, but that's what SHE did by having the extramarital sex, pregnant or not. None of this was any fault of his and raising a bastard child would more or less give her the 'go ahead' to do the same thing time and again, whether she took advantage of it or not. I think he did the right thing except maybe trying to get custody of his kids, they don't deserve to be raised by a slut and get into the same kinds of situations as they grow up and assume that it's all right to do so. Jack in NC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good story, poor comments

Good story, better than anything else i have read here over the years.

I don't understand people's comments on this board. Making the guy the bad guy in this.

I'm a child of a broken marriage, it wasn't great. 14 years since my folks split up. And to this day, I know my father loves my mother, they were married 14 years. And I will say, unless you have been in a position where you can judge, you simply can't.

--------------

It's more complicated than just saying "he's an asshole", would you be able to live with yourself? Would you be able to live with someone you could never again trust, regardless of how much you wanted to?

--------------

My girlfriend of 4 years cheated on me, ironically she informed me one day shy of our 4 year anniversary. I could not live with something like. Very few people can ever forgive, no matter how much you want to, you'll have it there at the back of your mind. Whether you want it there or not.

Can you imagine spending the next 20 years with a person you can't trust?

I'd rather take what good memories I do have and move on, as much as it hurts myself or her. You can have the pain of the past, or torment for the future.

If you can live with it, live with the possibility that you may be betray again, regardless if the woman in the story was pregnant or not, by my guest. But even that smallest and slightest of doubts will give you hell you cannot understand unless you have been through it.

Kudos to you!

PS: The Mexican's part on running off, seem a touch on the racist side, but I do understand you point with that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE?

What's the difference? One time or ten times. The bottom line she is a cheater, and she knew what she was doing, and she went ahead with it. She broke his trust and his heart. Why didn't she think of him, his love, her marriage, and her family BEFORE she bended over for sex? Because she thought it was going to be very good sex with a stud, and she was not going to get caught. That's why! Now she has to pay the piper, and after all it's HIS choice. He chose divorce. Believe me, if she really valued and respected her husband, she WOULDN'T have cheated. Again, it was his choice and if he couldn't live with the adulteress, then a divorce is a MUCH better choice than to stay married to his cheating wife for the sake of the children. After all we only live once and you'd better try to be as happy as you can or life will pass you by!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
consequences

her timing on all counts was off. but the choice between staying with her and not; obvuios to walk away. that child would be a constant reminder of the betrayal. then, just one time? her truthfulness is suspect, 1x?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
chapter 2

it needs a chapter two. maybe something like a few pass by and see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Just the facts maam, just the facts . . .

no need for a story or an 'explanation'.

MikelGMikelGabout 14 years ago
Happy endings

DG, you are stories are so real, there was no other ending but the one you chosed.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 14 years ago
DG, I know I've said this before, not all good stories are happy ones.

Thank you for another really good story. A sad ending, but there was no other way for your protagonist to have been true to his own self.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
There is another ending ...

I am friends with a couple that this happened to (she cheated once). However, the child was black. Jennie's husband was a bigger man than your character, Jeff. Bill was able to accept the baby as his own. His own kids had him in their lives each day and have now turned out to be great adults.

I am sure that their marriage suffered from this. But, their kids did not. I think that you did a great job setting this up, thanks!

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 14 years ago
Good, sad story

Once again it's not really about the sex which was almost instantaneous in this case. I think the woman had to be amazingly dumb to do this but that's what makes the story. It happens every day and people really are that stupid. The real issues are lies and betrayal. This problem was building up at the gym for a while. She KNEW it was happening and did nothing to stop it, even flirted to encourage it. Then she lies and tries to hide it. She would never have admitted it if she hadn't gotten pregnant AND the baby wasn't going to be so obvious. She would have foisted off the kid as her husband's if she had had a white sex partner. She only came forward when she had no choice. Maybe if right after the sex she had confessed to her husband truthfully they would have had a chance. Of course with the pregnancy it would have become that much more difficult anyway. It would be awfully hard looking at the kid the rest of your life as a reminder of your wife's infidelity. Maybe some guys could set it aside but I'll bet not too many really could. The relationship would be poisoned. The outcome was sad but realistic. And the "stay together for the children" crowd is foolish. The choice to go back to the "way it was" doesn't really exist. The wife destroyed that old relationship. The kids would suffer. Better to stay separate and love them as best he can.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Why didn't she just abort that bastard seed. Men who accept other men's bastards and bring them up are mere fools. In fact hey get fucked twice. Firstly when their loving partner fuck the other man and secondly when they have to fork out finances for the other man's bastard. This is a tragedy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

SIMILAR Stories