Bee's Story, My Story Ch. 04

Story Info
ARE we really JUST roommates?
5.2k words
4.43
19.3k
28

Part 5 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 12/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here are the next few dates I wrote about in my journal for you all. This is longer, so you've been warned. I know that this might make it sound like stuff is happening every day and that there's just eventful moments all the time with my brother, but keep the dates in mind. I'm only writing about significant moments that burned in my memory and that I had to write down that night or the next morning. Other than that all you're missing is a lot of me fantasizing, touching myself, and feeling hot and bothered around him, and a lot more of us just living together and being casual, plus me working and him going to his classes.

——————————————————-

Friday, May 3rd 2019

It had been a week since that rather harrowing night, and he'd made it known how sorry he was for not updating me. I think he was surprised at how much I was affected by the whole ordeal. Honestly I kind of was too. I apologized for reprimanding him the way I did. The next day when I reflected on that night, I realized how much I must have sounded like our mom, which is definitely not the vibe I want to set for our cohabitation. We're both adults, but he's still my baby brother. That night helped us realize we needed better emergency contact options, and overall better communication protocols, so it felt good to know that a night like that would hopefully not be happening again.

At about 2 in the afternoon I received a text from him, he was about to get out of class, and was asking if he could call me as soon as he got out. I said "sure", and answered when he followed through a few minutes later.

Essentially, the group of classmates he had been doing his group project with last Friday were in need of a space to gather and work on the next part of their project. The dorm they had used last week was out of the question because that guy's roommate was hosting his own group study thing (which I later found out was just the roommate and his friends watching Blue Planet while baked). Another of the guys lived nearby but his parents were hosting a party, the parents of the other guy in the group that lived nearby had flat out said "no", and the lone girl in their group was home sick and would be Skyping them for her involvement. My brother asked if I would be working late again that night, and if it was okay if they worked on their stuff at our apartment. I said sure, as long as they didn't wreck our shit, or bring any drugs or anything. I let him know I was going to be home at 5, kind of early for me, but that I would see if my girl friends wanted to get together and do something so I could be out of the way. He said that'd be perfect, and we left it at that.

I ended up being able to leave work not long after the phone call, and I made it home before his classmates arrived. I was in the middle of sending a text to my group chat with my friends to see what everyone's plans were for the night when I entered the apartment. My brother was standing in the kitchen looking a little anxious, eyes wide.

"Wait, are you off work already?"

"Yeah, they let me leave because otherwise I'd have just been sitting there waiting for lighting to get some renders back to me, and I was very ahead on my shots." I sent the text off and waited for the girls to respond. My brother just kind of stood awkwardly thinking before speaking up again.

"What time are you going out?"

"Well, the girls are still at work, and I JUST asked them what their plans are, so I don't know yet. Probably not until at least 6. Why do you want me gone so bad? You didn't invite a cute girl over, did you?" I giggled a little to myself just trying to tease him a little.

"No, it's just, well, I... sort of never mentioned I'm living with you."

"You mean to tell me your group thinks you're a 19-year-old, full time student, who can afford an apartment in THIS area by himself?"

"No! I mean, they know I have a roommate! I just never mentioned that you're my sister. They just know I'm living with some older woman."

I'm sure I made a face, some kind of look, also confused as to whether or not I should feel offended at being considered "an older woman".

"Why wouldn't you just tell them?"

"I don't know! I just thought it sounded cooler to just say I'm living with another adult, as opposed to with my sister, you know? I didn't think it would end up mattering!"

"It DOESN'T matter really, you could just introduce me."

He started to open his mouth, whether to protest or agree I'm not sure, but the doorbell rang before we could continue the conversation. He moved to go answer it and softly spoke before opening the door.

"Can you just... not mention it? Please? It's not a big deal, you'll be gone anyway most of the time they're here."

"You mean I can't mention how much I love my baby brother?" I teased, laying a cutesy voice on a little thick. He rolled his eyes and looked at me expectantly and I just rolled my eyes back. "Whatever. Fine."

He opened the door and let two of the guys in while I stood behind my kitchen island, drinking a glass of water. There was a really lean and tall guy, looked a little older than my brother, slightly taller too, very dark skinned, wearing a Game Grumps shirt. And a shorter, maybe half an inch-an inch taller than me, kind of heavy set guy, with long blonde hair in a bun, very pale, wearing a hoodie. My brother welcomed them, and they explained that the third guy was on his way, he had just ran to his dorm to get his laptop.

Finally my phone buzzed. One friend was going on a date night with her boyfriend. The second said she was having a bad migraine and just wanted to stay in, take a bath, and go to sleep. Oh well, hopefully the other two would come through. By now the boys had turned their conversation toward me.

"And this is my roommate" the guys said "Hi" and introduced themselves. I sighed out a bored "Hey". At this point, I was a little irritated at my friends and at the conversation with my brother from earlier. I caught the bitchy first impression I had probably made, and corrected, offering them drinks and letting them know if they hadn't eaten yet I'd be down to order pizza for us all later if they wanted. They moved to the living room and started setting up their work space. I started to head to my bedroom and stopped to check my phone, only to find the other two girls also had to bail on hanging out. I slumped a little in disappointment as the doorbell rang again. I looked to my brother.

"I'll get it, since I'm up." I said as I went to answer the door. I wasn't prepared though. The last guy they were waiting on was wearing a very tight t-shirt. He was tanned, a few inches taller than me, and toned. He looked sort of like a buff version of Avan Jogia, down to the facial hair. I probably did a shitty job of keeping my eyebrows from shooting up to my hairline in surprise. He raised his eyebrows in response and flashed a completely unfair smile.

"I'm here for the orgy?" He said, earnestly.

"EXCUSE me?" I responded. He smiled again. A cocked smile that immediately told me what I needed to know about this guy. Full of himself. Charming to a fault. Knows he looks good and absolutely uses it to his advantage. Now I understood why my brother didn't tell them. This is the last guy you want to introduce to your sister.

"I'm kidding! I'm here for the group project." He laughed, before softly muttering, "though now I kind of wish I wasn't." I rolled my eyes but couldn't help smiling anyway, and I moved aside to let him in. He couldn't help rubbing his arm against me as he passed with how wide his shoulders were. Once I closed the door behind him, he turned to me and held his hand out.

"Nice to meet you, you must be the roommate."

"Yep, that's me. ... the roommate." I shook his hand and introduced myself before my brother grabbed his attention.

"Hey man, we're about to get started!" The guy started to set his things down and take out his laptop before saying to me "thanks for letting us use your place tonight, by the way. I hope we're not ruining your plans!" He sat on the floor by the coffee table and I went to my bedroom to get out of my work clothes. I changed into a t-shirt and yoga pants, and kept my bra on. I figured I'd just grab my Switch, hole up in my bedroom for the time being, and play Smash/watch Netflix until I had to be at my other job at 11:30. I started to open my door but as soon as I heard a little bit of their conversation, I held it cracked so I could hear a little bit more.

"-never mentioned your roommate looked like THAT, holy shit bro!" I immediately recognized that voice as poor man's Avan Jogia.

Bro: "Yeah, well it never really came up."

PMAJ: "Oh no, I get it dude, you want her all to yourself. Respect."

Bro: "Ha! No I mean, it's not like that at all."

Hoodie: "Oh, is she spoken for?"

Bro: "I'm pretty sure, yeah."

Game Grumps: "Shame..."

Several voices: "Yeah..."

PMAJ: "Do you know how serious it is?"

Bro: "Why?"

PMAJ: "I mean, I'd LOVE to get to be with that, even once." Even if that guy wasn't my type, the direction the conversation was turning at this point had me getting tingly.

Hoodie: "Seconded."

PMAJ: "Dude, she's fuckin' stacked. Cute face too, I feel like she looks like someone, like that I've seen on something."

Bro: "She gets that a lot."

PMAJ: "Oh I don't doubt it. I'm just trying to nail down if she looks like a porn star or a movie star. Face says movie star, but the boobs-"

Game Grumps: "I mean, speaking of nailing down" They all, or at least several of them laughed at that.

Hoodie: "How the hell did you meet her anyway, dude?"

Bro: "Uhh, I just answered a Craigslist ad."

PMAJ: "Seriously?! I figured most of the roommate want ads were just creepy guys and women looking for strictly other women. Damn! You HAVE to have thought about it though, right?"

Bro: "About...? Oh, uh... I mean, I don't know..." By now my heart was racing and I felt bad eavesdropping for so long, so I opened the door and came into the room to grab my Switch. I don't know if I was saving myself from hearing whatever answer my brother might have been heading toward, or saving him from having to answer at all. They all got awkwardly quiet and alternated between looking at me and looking down at their laptops, which, even if I hadn't been eavesdropping I would have immediately put together what they'd been talking about before I'd interrupted. I made sure to bend over just right to grab the console out of the dock, keeping my back straight and practically pushing out my ass, before perking back up straight and heading back to my bedroom, making sure to put a little extra sway in my hips as I walked away. I gently shut my door behind me, and as it latched, I heard a frantic whisper.

PMAJ: "Dude, how could you 'NOT know'?!"

Bro: "It's just not like that okay? We should probably call (the girl who was home sick), so we can get started."

I pushed off of the door and lay onto my bed. Feeling my cheeks flushed from the conversation I'd heard. I actually started to wish I could throw off my clothes and masturbate, but I decided against it with how many people were just on the other side of the door. I ended up distracting myself with some Pokémon, Smash, and random YouTube junk, until about 6 when I started to feel hungry.

They had actually been pretty quiet for a while, just the sounds of typing and clicking with the occasional incomprehensible muttering to each other. I figured they must have hit a good productivity groove so I quietly came out of my bedroom.

"How's it going, boys?"

"Great, now that you're back." PMAJ immediately responded with. Apparently he was always on. My brother made a combination sigh, sound of disgust or something next to me, and in my head I could see the eye roll that probably accompanied it, but I did my best not to react.

"Are you all hungry at all? I was thinking about ordering pizza if that's still good with everyone." They all agreed and we figured out our order, and the group decided to take a break while we waited for the food. We ended up playing Mario Kart until the food came and then ate while the group explained what their class project was. I ended up leaving them alone after that so I could take a bath and get ready for my gig. I was relieved I didn't have to change at home because I could have just imagined the comments if I had come out of my room in one of my cocktail dresses or fancy gowns.

By the time I made it back home at almost 3 in the morning, the guys had left and it was just my brother playing Days Gone. I said a brief "hello", thanked him for cleaning up so well after everyone left, and went straight to get into more comfortable clothes, a pink crop zip hoodie, unzipped maybe a bit too generously, and baby blue panties. It was purposeful. I don't know if it was showing more or less skin than the tank tops I would usually wear, but my stomach was exposed, and my boobs were just a little tug away from being let loose. It felt daring for me. I came out and sat by him on the couch, tucking my legs up under me.

"Sooo... were you planning on telling anyone that you're living with your sister?"

He was quiet for a second, he kind of aimlessly navigated around the game menus until he saved and quit.

"I mean, I don't know. Yeah? I just haven't really talked much about my living situation. It didn't seem like a big deal. You're not mad are you?"

I thought about it for a second. Was I REALLY mad? Probably not. I don't really know what I felt. I wasn't hurt that he hadn't told anyone that I'm his sister. But maybe I was kind of hurt that we were "just roommates" as far as anyone knew. I don't know. It felt like a dumb thing to be hung up on. Maybe I just wanted to hear his classmates' reactions if he had said we had something going on. As far as they know there'd be nothing weird about it. And then I noticed he was still waiting on an answer and I felt embarrassed.

"No, I mean I get it, you don't have to tell them at all if you think it'll sound cooler or whatever. I think it was just unexpected finding out right before they arrived. Suddenly I had to be conscious not to say anything to you. They're YOUR friends though, so you can tell them whatever, and I'll refrain from acting like your sister, but I'm not going to lie on your behalf. Is that fair?"

He finally turned to me and his eyes dropped to the zipper briefly. He spoke slowly like he had to think about what he was saying.

"That's fair. Thanks. I'm sorry about [PMAJ]. I'm used to him being more subdued when it's just the group working, I forgot he can be kind of..."

"A lot?", I interjected. "It's okay. It's nice to feel attractive now and again, even if I have no interest in him."

"OH thank god. Please don't. You can do so much better. And I can only take so much of that guy, I'd hate to have him around all the time, much less have to watch him jizz himself over you like that on a regular basis."

I couldn't help laughing at that. "You just don't want to be a third wheel, or have to see him coming out of my bedroom in just his boxers." He scrunched his face at that and I laughed and rested my head on his shoulder for a second. "Well thanks for looking out for me." He just kind of made a sound of confirmation and checked his phone. I saw the time on it and realized how exhausted I was and said goodnight, giving him a peck on the cheek, and went to bed feeling warm and fuzzy.

——————————————————-

Sunday, May 5th

During the Game of Thrones viewing party, my friends got to spend more time with my brother, and hit it off pretty well with him. Kelly's boyfriend bonded with him over movies and Smash Bros., we all played some Jackbox games in which my brother slowly warmed up to our very risqué senses of humor and it was a great time. This time the boys got to join us at the pool.

Unlike last week, it was just us, no neighbors around. And after a little while, we all moved to the hot tub. The girls and I got in first, huddled together, and the men followed. My brother kind of flopped over the wall that separated the pool from the hot tub, and my eyes widened as I once again caught a slight glimpse of the outline of his cock in his trunks. He REALLY needs darker trunks. I had to do my best not to react, but I saw Monica tense up and grab Kelly by the arm, so I was pretty positive they noticed too. I was so tense at that point that I couldn't relax, my skin felt prickly, and I just avoided looking at my brother altogether, which sucks because I wanted to see if I could catch him looking at any of the girls, or even me.

Later on that night Kelly's bf, my brother, and I were getting food in the kitchen, and while the guys were talking about video games, the girls were over on my couch emphatically gesticulating to each other. I couldn't hear what they were talking about, because they were using hushed tones, but there was a lot of giggling, and at one point, Kelly playfully shoved Monica in response to something she had said, and I just heard "OMG! You're fucking terrible! You'd better not say anything to her!". They calmed and changed the subject it seemed, before joining us in my kitchen area to get food for themselves. I really wish I could have heard the conversation, it's been killing me ever since, wondering if they were talking about what I think they were.

——————————————————-

Wednesday, May 8th

I got home a little late, work had catered dinner, and I was exhausted. So when I came home, I just set all of my stuff down, and sat with my brother for a bit. When our conversation lulled, I moved to my room to take a bath. I had left my bedroom door cracked, and my bathroom wide open. It's kind of the standard at this point, mostly so my bathroom doesn't get too muggy from the wet heat and I don't have to hear the droning bathroom fan while I'm trying to relax. I wanted to pamper myself, so I dropped a bath bomb, which I've only done maybe once before. It made the water turn a really pretty turquoise, which I can best describe as "80s anime water". I lit some candles, turned on this little salt rock lamp, and shut off the main light before settling into the water. It was incredibly idyllic. I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the warmth, running my hands up my body to get my upper chest wet, before I sunk into the water almost completely submerged.

I broke the water and sat with my head resting on the wall of the tub, and my arms on the sides. I put my hair into a loose bun and then turned to my left to grab my phone from the little dish I usually put it in so I could put some music on, ...but it wasn't there. Fuck. I'd left it in my purse, on the counter when I got home. "Oh well. I guess I'll just have to do without for this bath", I thought to myself. I expressed a little bit of milk, reveling in the sensation of the release of pressure, and I started to get a little turned on. I was going to give my fingers something else to do, when my lamp suddenly shut off. I couldn't get it to turn back on, and then I noticed the muffled sounds from the TV in the living room had stopped. Actually, as I looked out the door I noticed it was creepily dark outside of the bathroom.

I was about to call out to my brother when I saw a white flashing coming from the hallway, he knocked on my door and I realized it was the flashlight on his phone.

"Are you okay in there?" He asked.

"Yeah? Did the power go out or something?" I asked, instinctively closing my legs and covering my breasts with my hands, holding them to my chest like they were at risk of being stolen.

"Yeah, looks like the whole complex is out, I was in the middle of saving my game! Ugh I hope the file didn't get corrupted!"

"That sucks..." I replied, and there was silence for a beat. I figured I'd stay in the bath since there was nothing else to do, but I wanted my phone. I was weighing the decision to get out of the water, dry off a bit, and run through the apartment in the dark, in a towel, to grab my phone and come back. I was about to decide against it when he asked.

12