Bee's Story, My Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you need anything?" He sounded like he was back in the living room.

"Uhhhh, actually, yeah. Would you mind bringing me my phone? It's in my purse on the counter. Should be in the pocket on the side."

"Okay!" He called out, sounding even further away. I sat up in the bath, trying to listen for his whereabouts over the sound of the water. Suddenly I could see the light from his phone flashlight shining on my bedroom door.

"I uh... can I come in?"

"Yeah, it's okay, bring it to me please."

He pushed the door open and slowly, gently padded his way to the door to my bathroom. He suddenly was very interested in the wall. "I, do you-?"

"It's okay, bring it here." I held out one arm with my palm out ready to take my phone, and tried my best to corral my boobs with the other. He slowly made his way to me and even in the candlelight I could see how laser focused he was on my hand and nothing else. He placed the phone gently in my hand.

"Thanks, babe" I breathed, in a purposefully husky voice. I turned toward the wall of the tub and tapped around on my phone with my arm over the side.

"Do ... you need anything else?" He said, now back at the doorway of the bathroom standing awkwardly.

I thought about it for a second. "No, you're free to go, servant. Or you could stay and keep me company, if you'd like?" I gave him an innocent, pouty look.

"Uhh, sure," he muttered, "where do you want me to-"

"You can sit by the tub if you want. I'm not going to bite." I took my arm back into the tub, and brought them both in to cover my chest. I really hadn't meant anything by inviting him into the bathroom, but as he got closer, I felt goosebumps on my skin, and it sank in how exposed and vulnerable I felt.

He sat on the mat by my tub, and leaned against it with his back to me. We just sat in silence for a little bit. I gently cupped water in my hands and poured it over my shoulders to keep wet. The only sounds in the room were the drips of the bath water.

"You take a lot of baths, huh?" He finally said.

"I never really had the privacy to back home, so I'm making up for it now. Plus, it's relaxing. It's my reward after a long day at work." He just kind of nodded his head. I relaxed and laid back in the tub, setting my phone down in my little dish, and dropping my arms from my boobs to get comfortable. "So... how are you doing? Here, I mean. It's been a little over a month. Is it working for you?"

"Yeah! It's been great! I also feel like we rarely get to see each other without mom and dad. I wish we'd gotten to do that more in the past to be honest. I was worried you'd get annoyed with my being around all the time."

"I really haven't! You've been fine. I thought it was going to be a more difficult adjustment really, I'm so used to living by myself at this point. So other than having to wear a bit more and not being able to masturbate whenever I want-" to which he kind of jerked like he would have done a spit take, "-KIDDING!" (I wasn't kidding) " I've loved having you here. It's been a lot of fun."

"Good, so... it's okay if I stay?"

"Of course! I already assumed you would be."

"Oh thank god, now that I've seen what the dorms look like, I MUCH prefer this."

"Well, plus your classmates seem to think your roommate is pretty cool." I think he missed the sarcasm when I said this.

"Hah, yeah." We sat in silence for a little longer. I just stared at the candlelight reflected on the water until I blurted out-

"I kind of wish the lamp was on so you could see how cool the water looks with this bath bomb."

He shifted, "Yeah? What's so-" and then he turned around and looked into the tub. I was suddenly very alert, and I jerked my hands up to cover my tits, but as he looked into the water around where my hips were, I was bluntly reminded of the fact that I was naked. My legs were held tightly together, and between that and the dim candlelight he probably couldn't see anything, but his eyes traveled up my body to mine, and in that moment, I'm sure I looked like a deer in headlights. Holding my tits to myself, eyes wide. And suddenly he seemed to understand, his eyes went wide and he turned back around quickly.

"Oh-oh my god! Fuck, I'm sorry!" he stammered out.

"No! I- it's okay, I just didn't know you were going to- you caught me off guard!"

"I know, it was like a reflex! You were talking about the water so I- I'm sorry!"

I just put a wet hand on his shoulder. He turned to look at it for a second, startled, and then at my face.

"It's okay, I promise" I smiled at him and he gave me a weak smile in return, and then turned forward again. We sat quietly for a little longer before I realized the water had lost almost all of its heat.

"Hey um, I'd like to get out." I say softly.

"Okay." He responded, but didn't move. He just sat there like a dumbass, while I stared at the back of his head expectantly, my brow raised.

"Dude, you need to leave." I said, trying not to laugh or sound bitchy. He startled.

"Oh- right! Oh my god, sorry!" He stood up and started to turn toward me and then quickly put his hand up to his face to block his peripheral vision. He turned on his phone flashlight and briskly walked out back into the hallway and living room. I turned the flashlight for my phone on and aimed it at my sink so it could reflect off the mirror and give me better lighting. I blew out the candles, drained the tub, and dried off. Did my skin care routine, put my hair back in the loose bun, and got dressed. A gray oversized hoodie and yoga pants. After that moment in the bath I felt weird about being out in just panties again.

I ended up going out to the living room and hanging out for a bit. We propped the Switch up on my coffee table and played some Overcooked in it, and eventually the power turned back on. Once the A/C kicked back on I realized how hot I'd been, and decided to turn in. I brushed my teeth, took off the hoodie and yoga pants and laid out on my sheets for a bit letting the cool air blow over me. As I closed my eyes I couldn't stop thinking about the moment when he was looking into the tub, right at my pussy. He probably didn't see anything but the V where my thighs meet my mound, IF that, but in my head he saw. In my head he looked at me and when we locked eyes, he reached out to cup my breast. He reached down and my knees parted for him so easily while his fingers searched for me. What was, in the moment, startling and had left me frozen in place, now had me burning up and wanting. When I came out of my head I realized I had already started fingering myself, so I finished the job, working out a few small orgasms, before I went to the bathroom to wash my hands and finish milking my breasts.

Suddenly wide awake, I figured I'd go back into the living room and spend more time with him. But when I came out, his bedroom door was closed with his light still on, so I figured I'd leave him be. I ended up staying up a little longer watching Netflix before I drifted off.

Hopefully this is still okay for me to share, I'm still kind of unsure how much people enjoy reading about this stuff since some of its pretty mundane compared to other events and experiences people have had. But I've had fun recording it all and being able to share it, because it's really driving me crazy having to keep things to myself. I really appreciate this outlet. Thank you."

12