All Comments on 'Just the Six of Us Bk. 02 Ch. 02'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
KayWyeKayWyeabout 3 years ago

Well done. The ptsd scene was handled with both respect and delicacy, which, as a veteran myself, I appreciated. I also loved the bar scene, showing the brotherhood between vets, even of different conflicts, is something I loved. The sex, as always, was well written and hot. Can't wait for the next chapter.

QuoxQuoxabout 3 years ago
Haven't even finished it yet, but wanted to give it 5 stars anyway!

I'm only through the first half of page one and I already love this! So glad to see book 2 continue. It's been too long!

BrianOrr1BrianOrr1about 3 years ago

So grateful you decided to come back to this series. Love every word of it. I get the sense you are pulling Emma in different directions to figure out how she is really going to fit into the larger narrative of Danni and Mike's star-crossed soul mate romance. I think equilibrium can be reached, I just hope no one gets hurt in the process. Got really nervous when you sent Mike to the bar after his incident, but the angel in disguise was the perfect resolution. I can't wait for the next chapter! I feel so vested in these characters, and I am truly rooting for all of them, because there is so much love and care between everyone. I even hope Matt can have a healing reconnection with Missy, because he is too good a guy to carry that pain. You are an incredible storyteller, don't ever stop! 5 stars, because they won't let me give you 10!

PrinceLukePrinceLukeabout 3 years ago
Unpopular Opinion But Still Brilliant Story!

Unpopular opinion here but I thought I would give it still. Before I do I want to make it clear that I rated this chapter 5 stars still and your writing is off the highest quality as always!

For me Danni has always been my favorite of the 4 sisters and that’s because after the accident she changed a lot, she and Mike started having a proper relationship even though she had to still share him with her other sisters. However as Danni herself has said before, just because she was forced to share him didn’t mean that she liked having to share him. Also another thing is that when Danni, Mike and Emma did get together in the first book, Danni was very, very, very careful about ensuring she and Emma didn’t touch or do anything together. It was something I liked a lot about her and made her character unique and different from her 3 sisters. She is totally in love with Mike and that is all she wants or needs. It was nice having a normalish relationship between them. When Mike and Danni had sex they didn’t fuck, instead they made love and I love that distinction.

Emma on the other hand while being Mikes twin and loving him in her own way she has slept with and had sexual relations with Beth and Sarah many times before. I liked the fact that Danni alone from her 3 sisters was not apart of that and was unique in her only needing and wanting Mike.

In book 2 so far I like nearly everything that you’ve done, the PTSD is a very real problem and you have done a brilliant job at including it. Like seriously wow, that was some well written and emotional stuff right there, which is what we come to your stories for, the emotions and storyline are just as good if not better then the sex scenes. However the one and only thing I don’t like is Danni and Emma starting a relationship/being sexual with one another. It ruins one of my favorite things about her and that is her loyalty to Mike and her love for him. She alone of all her sisters has not been with anyone else since Mike started relations with them all. And I liked that fact a lot, I liked the fact that she was completely straight and wanted a monogamous relationship with Mike. Emma has been with Mike, Beth and Sarah before and that’s fine because that’s her character and personality. Danni on the other hand loves all her sisters but she loves them as sisters not lovers.

Anyway it may be to late I guess to change the path she is on but then again maybe not since she so far has not gone to far with Emma. I hope she ends up deciding against a sexual relationship with Emma, she can always justify it as not being for her, or because she is straight etc. Her character was always very unique in that, she started off as a party girl and changed into a loving, caring young women, who wanted nothing more then to love and be with her brother. It was also really well done the way you used to ensure that her character while being in the same bed as Mike and Emma was able to ensure she was only intimate with Mike. I like the varying characteristics of the sisters and even if a reader doesn’t like one of them(for me it’s Beth) they would still probably like one of the others.

I can’t wait for the next chapter and I rated this one 5 stars as usual. Your writing is as usual of the highest quality so keep up the great work.

P.S. Does anyone else reading this comment also feel the same way about Danni? As in she should be with Mike only in a romantic/sexual way?

P.P.S. Emma is a free spirit lol, maybe Emma and Beth could have something romantic start between them even while Emma is with Mike. It could help with Danni not becoming involved with Emma. That way everyone wins, Danni stays true to herself, Emma gets a female and male relationship and Beth gets a relationship with Emma without bringing her back into the Mike fold.

P.P.P.S. I nearly forgot to mention this but Danni being submissive is definitely weird considering her past and her personality. I mean I get it if she is slightly submissive with Mike(since I can see her and him having kids and getting married one day) but with anyone else I just find it rather awkward...

CockneyGeezerCockneyGeezerabout 3 years ago

As always MC brilliantly written. Really enjoyed the other perspective from Danni and Emma... Looking forward to seeing where you go with this.

Literotfan83Literotfan83about 3 years ago

I love this series and really enjoy the characters. This was very well written and I look forward to reading more. I have to agree with the comments made by PrinceLuke about Danni’s character. It was nice having her be the romantic almost true monogamous relationship with Mike. I love Emma’s change of pace as she likes to try both Dom and Sub roles it’s a new line of kink. The PTSD was superb and I look forward to seeing how you develop that one. Thank you very much for the stories.

Oldsofty1961Oldsofty1961about 3 years ago
Looking forward

To more of not only the three but it would. Be nice to see Beth find her true love maybe have her own run into Matt's sister on her travels ? She needs a love of her own Sarah and Matt maybe a newborn along the way from someone? Loving it keep up the great work .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very good. Liked the way you introduced the issue of PTSD, so the story wasn't just all sex all the time. the story telling is sometimes more important than the sex, so getting the story telling correct first and then weaving the sex into is important to this reader.

SCeroticSCeroticabout 3 years ago

Yet another great chapter in an even greater story. Hopefully Beth can find a love of her own that is open minded to the situation. Can't wait for the next chapter.

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 3 years ago

This is such a brilliant series I am enjoying book 2 as much as book1. You have managed to find a way to keep the story fresh and interesting. Well done looking forward to book 3.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

Finally caught up on this grand tale. Same comment as last chapter, I find my self starting to skim though pages in search of the pertinent plot points. Sure, I stop and read the sex sometimes (and it is still well written) but I'm curious to see the overall story arc move along at a better, more meaningful clip. Just one person's opinion! 5*

rnebularrnebularabout 3 years ago

Following the path of these characters has been a great pleasure. I'm very glad you picked it back up. As for the question posed by another reader, I don't feel that Danni is doing anything out of character for her,other than possibly developing deeper feelings for her younger sister. The evolution she may be on seems to be that her love for Emma is changing to loving not as a sister, but romantically motivated. Whether or not she takes any final sexual steps with her sister, the bond they share had moved much deeper during his extended absence. I look forward to seeing how it develops.

Thank you for sharing your incredible talent with us. Easy 5*

Rnebular

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
SIBLINGS ONLY.

The title of this story is, "Just the SIX of Us", which means the FIVE SIBLINGS ,and the voice in Mike's head ONLY, not anyone else, which means you need to get Sarah and Beth back with Mike, or "The six of us " means NOTHING! You also need to get Matt and hid sister to make up and get back together as well. Breaking them up was cruel.

L0verb0yxxL0verb0yxxabout 3 years ago

Please good keep writing this. I've been reading and re-reading this for years. Genuinely had an impact on my life as a whole. Don't stop

Bakerguru1978Bakerguru1978about 3 years ago

Read the first 30 chapters several years ago. Came back for a reread and was elated to see the new chapters of book 2 posted. Can't wait to see where the story goes!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Is this a different writer taking over or what? Can we read more about Mike and his perspective please? I didn’t start reading this series years ago to read about Emma and her being a Dom and a story revolving too much around her and Danni and even Beth. Glad you came back to write more but I don’t think I’ll continue to keep up with this story again if it’s more about Emma’s perspective and her basically running the show with his sisters while Mikes being a wimp. Id look up an emotional lesbian story if that’s the content I wanted to read. Disappointed that this is what it’s turned into in all honesty. I know I’m just one fan and your writing won’t appease everyone but please, pleeeaase try to remember what this series was about when you started and what content it was that captured your readers and fans......MIKE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

NEED MORE!!

WatcherEyeWatcherEyealmost 3 years ago

Very glad to be reading the continuation, can't wait for more.

I did get weirded our that Danni was ok with Emma and Beth, despite her stating specifically in the previous chapter that she did not want to share either of them.

But overall, I love the evolution.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I agree with PrinceLuke a big part of what made the first book so good was the ‘pure’ love that developed between Mike and Danni amongst all the other goings on. That seems to have been made secondary now to the Emma Danni relationship and Mike feels left out through most of this chapter and the last to the point that Danni seemed only concerned about Emma during the PTSD incident and more worried about playing sub to Emma’s dom than where the obviously hurting love of her life is. It feels like Danni is a different character than at the end of book 1 which was set the night before the start of this book.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This series has been my favorite on this site since I read it but it’s starting to lose what I loved. The pure and intense relationship between Mike and Danni seems like it’s replaced by Emma and Danni. It kind of hurts what was built up in the first 30 chapters. I’m rooting for Mike to be the center of everything as he should be. Not enjoying it nearly as much when he seems to be intruding on the other 2. Still looking forward to the next installment tho.

Kuro_TrepesKuro_Trepesalmost 3 years ago

Really not a fan of this Danni/Emma thing you've got going on, what made the first book so good is Danni/Mike pure and loving relationship. Also Danni ignoring Mike when he's clearly suffering? Yeah that's not something she would do. I would definitely prefer this from Mike's POV like it's suppose to be.

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFirealmost 3 years ago

The sex scenes seem to be a LOT more prevalent and drawn out this time around. Kind of not really feeling any sort of attachment to any of the characters this time around. People should grow, obviously but what are these characters growing into? Danni no longer seems like she’s coming from a place of love, but jealousy. Emma…idk what the hell is going on with her.

Idk…Book one, we knew what we needed to know of the characters in the first two chapters.

In Book 2 I don’t even know who these characters are. They feel like strangers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love love love the story. The only thing about this chapters that was a turnoff was the fact that Mike went out drinking beer and jack and then without hesitation jumped in his car to drive himself home.

kingdozerkingdozeralmost 2 years ago

i agree with most ppl tbh u compleatly destroyed it at the end of first book and now theres to much sex not enough story theres nothing to latch on to i have skimmed and skipped 99 percent of both chaps of book to so far the sex stuff is to boreing and its putting me and seems EVERYONE else to sleep and to lose intrest i dont mind the emma danni and mike but like first book u need to add more story more fights more hospital vists more danger more something but this story is makeing u lose most of ur veiwers if it dont change soon i may be one of them and i actuly like ur storys but this one is really ruining it for me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

so you turned Danni Bi and now Emma Dom when she was Sub before. just why are you determined to change the characters like this ?

also the PTSD adds nothing to the story.

Smartest1Smartest19 months ago

Sorry to say I agree with most comments.

Not enough story, too much (unsatisfactory) sex..

You do not seem to understand a real D/s relationship. The sub gives her/himself to the dominant. It's not a game. It's a mindset.

Of course, as spice in sex, you'll see switches. But that's not the relationship.

The role of Beth seems a bit farfetched, too.

That's why I gave only 4 stars, iso 5.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I missed the warning. My fault. Please keep writing. I really like this story.

WoodencavWoodencav4 months ago

This has got boring, just sex with no real storey behind it. The characters deserve better! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG2 months ago

First things first, here; Mike is a Marine, he wears TROUSERS, not pants (ask any Marine)...so, a little accuracy here, please!!

There is confusion going on here, regarding the sisters and their relationship with Mike, and each other!! It would seem that many of the other readers are disgruntled with how this has turned out, and are not being shy about making their comments here. As I have said before...ooohhh, never mind...just not worth it!!

I really am curious about where this is ultimately going; just like Part 1, there are quite few ways the author can take it. So, I am hanging on and going to finish this, hopefully being genuinely satisfied!!

I will say...I hope all the sisters are back into the circle, and Matt is OUT!! Family Only!!

Still rating this Five**5**Stars...even tho' editors are failing in their proof-reading job!!

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌💯

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
News: 3-28-2024 - MSMM 23 out. Working JtSoU 2 Book 8 next. 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn i...