All Comments on 'Just the Six of Us Bk. 02 Ch. 04'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
RamazaRamazaover 2 years ago

Thank you for an other chapter, as always an enjoyable read, it seems like i can't get enough of your writhing, so please keep it coming.

Bleep735Bleep735over 2 years ago

I love this story more and more with every page you give us. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well you cant get everyone pleased. Looks like the one dill weed popped up for you in xhristianj. It's cool though MC. You still have a huge following, and we all enjoy JTSOU along with the other stories. I'd love to see a back and forth between The Voice and Naughty Beth. Obviously they cant communicate directly, but hearing their thoughts as Mike and Beth went at it would be cool AF. Question, do you have any plans to fold this story into your universe as you have the other three? I hope so, but you gotta write what works for you. Another big 5.

Jedd

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 2 years ago

Thank you for not giving up on this story. I am looking forward to the next chapter. Thank you again.

MentalcaseMentalcaseover 2 years agoAuthor

The more stories I fold into the "Mentalverse", the harder it is to keep everything straight. All the stories happen in the same town, though.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 2 years ago

I think this author, between the multiple stories has kind of lost it. This did not make sense. Too many characters running around in his head.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Sorry but the story just bored me.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 2 years ago

Good chapter, 4 stars from me. Writing quality was fantastic as usual.

Only complaint is Danni and Emma becoming intimate which it looks like they will with that ending. For me Danni and Mike were that one romantic couple who were different from the rest of your couples through JTSOU, MSMM, LM, LWL etc. I think she is one of the only if not the only character who so far has only been with one person sexually and emotionally. I hope you decide to use the trip away with Mike for her to decide that she only wants to be with mike. She loves Emma(They're sisters after all), but not in that way. I'm sure if you wanted to still keep a dom/sub dynamic in play Emma/Mike or Emma/Beth or something would work well as well.

This is just my opinion though, I always liked the fact that Danni stayed true to Mike and was only ever interested in him. It was a nice change from the rest of the characters, by that I mean it was nice to have a character who was different from the rest. Since Emma, Beth, Sarah, Emily etc all have had multiple partners while Danni was one us Monogamous folks could still fawn over haha.

Anyway besides that the chapter was really fun, looking forward to the roadtrip!

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

This has been one hell of a ride to read through but in a good way! Agree with some posts that this should get back to the love affair he had with his sisters. Specially danni they are star crossed and meant to be!

Go back to book 1 what ever happened to mikes voice saying his motives were to get endless pussy from sisters which you have given him and us as fans but back then you also mentioned ultimately the voice/mike wanted to impregnate the sisters?

I think it would be a nice touch for him to set up a future family with the sisters give mike and sisters something to bind them for all of time.

You started this series and fantastic characters out of love for each other would love to see it get back to it plus the extra fun times. Pregnancy sex thats hot. Imagine the sisters knocked up and cant get enough of him like in the beginning when he tried to hold out with bet and voice..

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ you have done a spectacular job with this series and the number of comments you get should be a strong indicator of how passionate the fans and readers are about this story and your characters..

Literotfan83Literotfan83over 2 years ago

I liked this chapter again as it was raunchy and had some great scenes in it. I would ask that there be a larger storyline drama introduced. You have made it very closed down to just Mike, Matt and the sisters in the most part. In the original series you had so many friends and obstacles for the family to guide around it created some great scenes. The hot tub parties, the love interests, the evil red head guy. They all added to the mix to create some great stories. Love that you kept it going and I enjoy your writing style. Don’t worry about filling the entire with sex as you have loads in there. Looking forward to future chapters. Thanks so much for writing something to savour

The_Licentious_LaureateThe_Licentious_Laureateover 2 years ago

I’ve binge read the full series to date, and love the different characters. I assume Beth can’t go down on Sarah with Matt’s cum there. Sarah seems to be having second thoughts as well. I don’t know how Sarah/Matt can split without problems for Mike/Matt. Maybe Missy needs to come back and ‘reclaim’ her brother. Can’t wait for the road trip, although I think Mike needs all of his sisters to finally be rid of his demons.

Just a couple of points: I’m not keen on the drink-driving, especially given previous deaths, etc. in the story, and girls do have periods!

mharrisonmharrisonover 2 years ago

I have to agree with the comments below with regard to the drinking & driving - not good, unless there is a very specific need for it in story ploy...

Otherwise thoroughly enjoying it :)

Many thanks for sharing your work with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's cool you decided to keep going with it but you left this unfinished yet again too many things that was brought in that is left unfinished

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh wow The_Licentious_Laureate is totally right about Matt and Missy, I forgot about her. If Sarah and Matt's relationship is heading in the direction of an eventual breakup due to Sarah's residual feelings for Mike, then I hope Matt get's some restitution, so to speak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the series. Beth needs dick. Lots of it. Would Sarah let Matt deal with that need? We wonder. Following the comment about pregnant sisters, a pregnant Naughty Beth would be insane. She would need a Sybian just to get through the day. Also, drinking and driving, bad JuJu. Looking forward to Mike's road trip.

toobytoobyover 2 years ago

I'm loving the slow burn, something you don't necessarily have with your other stories. The Beth/Sarah/Emma vibe is fun, as is the Danni/Emma connection. For Mike, it's all a win/win. I'm glad he's getting help on the PTSD nightmares. As far as getting behind on your monthly schedule for stories, don't sweat it man! We have lots of other stuff on Lit to keep us busy. Have some good holidays :)

MfkndragonMfkndragonover 2 years ago

It's interesting turn of events to a point but I'm particularly not sure about the whole relationship thing between Emma,Danni and Mike it's fun to mess around with for awhile but I think he or Danni needs to choose 1 or the other and I'm also not particularly keen on all the domination happing as late but still give it 4 stars but the mistakes in this chapter are big so that is why don't get 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Guys, I just started reading the story, please answer three questions.

1.Who is the protagonist in a relationship with now?

2. Which of his lover sisters have slept with other guys since their first sex? Did Emma have other guys?

3.He plans to impregnation any of his sister?

Mael99Mael99over 2 years ago

You normally do good research, but if you're going to have BDSM in your story, you need to spend some time on the basics at least.

Dom is male. Domme is female. They are always capitalized.

submissive or sub is NEVER capitalized.

If you can find the story Janet In Training, I highly recommend reading it, as it is excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Looking forward to hearing about the trip. Ignore the nay sayers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As I have read both series twice... I love how it has played out. Thank you for the stories so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I feel for Matt, i really do. But at this point we're just counting the days until the family got together again. It's just inevitable.

MfkndragonMfkndragonabout 2 years ago

Where is the next part the chapter about the trip and just Danni and Mike again the story needs a ending telling what happens who he ends up with and so on it was cool for awhile with the other sisters now it's time to end it with another chapter let Danni choose him or Emma I say it should be Danni and Mike ending together

MfkndragonMfkndragonabout 2 years ago

I'm going to assume this is the last chapter of this series was hoping for 1 more at least with a proper ending cause this was left unfinished but it's March of 2022 to much time has passed if the story had another chapter it would have been released by now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thank you for this fantastic series. I hope it calls to you one day again to inspire a conclusion.

anubeloreanubeloreabout 2 years ago

On page 5 Sarah goes from "imagining" Mike's "more sizable" cock fucking her...to apparently Matt magically transitioning into Mike. If this is meant to be a continuation of her imagination, it's not completely clear. It might have helped to put "Matt/Mike" instead of just "Mike" in order to emphasize the reality and the imagination aspects of the encounter. But that's just me.

Personally, I feel pretty bad for Matt, knowing he's already Sarah's second choice, even if she hasn't actually physically cheated on him with Mike yet. Poor guy. Unless of course you plan to add Matt to the household so it's Mike, his sisters, and Matt...but that's not a story I care to read, personally.

MfkndragonMfkndragonabout 2 years ago

What you going to just leave us hanging and not write another chapter though you left it wide open and unfinished I truly hope your not going to be like so many other writers and leave us the readers hanging and leave your best story series unfinished this way if you on I'll never read another story from you again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

First a little warning, my words will be very harsh because my opinion is a very radical opinion.

If you, dear Mentalcase, find it uncomfortable to read what I write, that is intentional and desirable.

I'm not going to say "Sorry, but"... there's no such thing as sorry or but.

I stand by what I say.

The first 29 chapters weren't always amazing, but I devoured them in just two days.

And then came chapter 30....

Long story short, it's hard to put into words how much I HATE Chapter 30.

Then tried to read Book Two Chapter 1 and couldn't.

I had to stop reading in the middle.

Why?

Hmm where do I start...

It wasn't until I read the first chapter of the second book that a few things became clear to me.

Firstly, Mike refuses to take responsibility and set clear rules for the girls, which leads to arguments between them.

And he waited four long years and still did nothing.

Second, his best friend Matt (who is a wimp, by the way) tells him a sob story that he (ie, Matt) just let the woman he apparently loved disappear from his life, which is what led to this his family broke up.

This leads Mike to think that something similar is going to happen to him and his family (who says that???) and then he can think of nothing better than to inflict incredible torment on the women he keeps telling himself he loves more than anything .

Even though his girls TOLD him that his family doesn't have to end up like Matt's.

All Mike had to do was learn from his friend's mistakes.

And what does he do instead?

He runs away and for another four years he can't find the courage to fix the shit he's caused.

What an indescribably cowardly pussy...

Then Mike comes back and at least two of the girls forgive him just like that.

Sure, of course...

Dear author, I would STRONGLY recommend that you trash chapter 30 and the first 4 chapters of book two.

But I'm sure it won't happen.

P.S.

Why am I writing my comment here under Chapter 4 even though I haven't read it yet?

Because I'm not sure YET if I want to read those chapters (ie, 2-4).

As I wrote before, I would prefer that you Dear Mentalcase to trash these chapters.

The same thing happened to me with "My Sister Made Me", I stopped at chapter 11 as well.

I just say "Bryce you asshole"...

P.P.S.

Regardless of my harsh words, dear Mentalcase, you should be proud of your work.

You managed to touch me deeply with your storys about Mike and his sisters AND especially about Alex and Toni.

Not every story does that...

P.P.P.S.

Please excuse my spelling, English is not my first language.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So it's just my conspiracy theory that Matt intentionally broke up mike and his sister's relationship just so that he can sleep with mike's sisters. He knew he can't have danni but he knew about rest of the sisters mentality. He knew Sarah will break and beth is just a nymph. So he snaked his way and planned it all from the start and now he have 2hotter sisters from mike. He was jealous that mike had 4hot women in his life while he can't be with one. He own sister. Missy was never going to extend their relationship so she left. He planned her leaving.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really enjoyed reading the series. Hopefully there’s more!

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG2 months ago

THAT is one crazy thing to come home to...and one that just about anyone, male OR female would enjoy!!

I took a few minutes to read some of the other comments before I started on mine, just to see how much we readers might be, as far as being "on the same page" with our ideas about the story.

So-it has already been written; any idea about 'trashing' any chapters is wishful thinking. Not liking some of the stuff is natural, and we comment on those things. Overall, tho', WE LOVE THE SERIES...even with it's foibles and oddities...

Matt...is just a distraction here. Mike and ALL the sisters are going to have to "ADULT UP", and have the conversation that gets them ALL back together as the family they are and always need to be. Mike is the MAN of the house, and should take a stand, as such, to keep them all together; and, the old jealousies HAVE TO BE left behind!! GIVE MATT THE BOOT!! (How that affects the business...that is tough, but will be dealt with at the right time!!)

Five**5**Stars...💫💫💫💫💫🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋💥💥💥💥💥💯

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
News: 3-28-2024 - MSMM 23 out. Working JtSoU 2 Book 8 next. 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn i...