Just the Six of Us Bk. 02 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She held a special place in his sexual history. She was the first woman he'd gotten dirty with, and she was honestly the first one of his sisters he could remember being attracted to. All he had to do was close his eyes and he could easily conjure an image of her standing at the sink looking sexy.

"That apron... those fuckin' titties... the voice muttered.

He was obviously going to be faithful to Emma and Danni, but he couldn't help the thought of wanting to go over and do a number of filthy things to her. She was with Matt, though, and he wasn't about to try and hurt anyone or break them up, no matter how much the voice was wanting him to go over and "throw her to the floor and fuck her!"

Beth had her blonde locks pulled up in a ponytail and had it draped over the top of the lounge chair out of the way. He let his gaze drift over to the swollen mounds of her breasts and took a drink of his beer.

"Yeah, blondie big-tits," the voice muttered. "We need to get back in that shit. She was fuckin' crazy."

The voice wasn't wrong in that regard. Beth had been one of the wilder ones when he'd been with her, and from Emma's account, that hadn't changed. She was almost violent when she wanted to have sex, and nearly couldn't be stopped. Mike hadn't minded in the least, of course, and had only benefitted when he or someone else had inadvertently gotten her turned on somehow.

Emma shuffled in her lounger and drew his gaze over. Her smaller-sized breasts tended to enhance the effect her nipples had on whatever fabric covered them. They always seemed to be erect and yearning for attention. Her ass was her most obvious asset and there wasn't a person alive that wouldn't call it incredible, but he also loved her breasts, small though they were.

He looked over at Danni and smiled as she shifted a bit and caused her breasts to jiggle. She had an incredible body and was nice and athletic. She seemed to be a perfect mix of each of the other sisters.

He glanced over at Matt and saw that he was staring just as hard at the four as Mike had been.

Matt looked up and grinned at him before the two turned back to enjoy the show.

*****

Sarah

Earlier that morning, Sarah spent at least an hour cleaning the house before Matt and Beth were even awake. Excited about finally getting her wayward siblings back home, she'd been a little frantic and bossy as she got things ready for lunch. Matt and Beth had both been targets for her orders and were each sent on different errands, though neither were dumb enough to argue with her.

Around the time that they arrived, she went outside and checked on her boyfriend's progress with getting the grill ready.

"It's not too early?" she asked for the third time.

"Babe, no," Matt said. "Trust me."

She looked at him suspiciously, then smirked.

"You know you look sexy, right?" he said, putting his arm around her waist and pulling her close.

"Stop trying to distract me," she said with a kiss.

"I'm not trying to distract you," he replied. "If I were, I'd just do this." She saw him rummage around in his pants and looked down to see that he'd pulled his dick out.

She rolled her eyes and looked back up at him but reached out and grabbed his dick despite her immediately misgivings.

"He's just happy to see you is all," he said. "He's still excited from the last time you gave him a kiss."

"Mmmhmm," she said, and let go after giving it a few healthy strokes. "I'd be happy to take care of him again if my siblings were about to be here."

He frowned dramatically and she kissed him. She was tempted to drop to her knees then and there to handle the situation but didn't want to get caught.

"I'm just fuckin' around," he assured her and slid his cock back into his swim trunks.

"You better get rid of that before they get here," she admonished. "I don't want you ogling my sisters and staying hard all afternoon."

"Aww... that hurts," he said, again dramatically. "You know you're the only one I ogle."

"What the fuck ever," she said, laughing.

"You don't believe me?" he asked, a wide grin on his face.

"Uh... no," she giggled, but then turned when she heard the back door opening. Mike stepped through and she felt her heart skip a beat. He paused to let his dog, Max, bumble past and she realized that she was staring at her brother's bulge openly.

"I see you've made friends again," she said, going over and greeting her brother.

She couldn't stop herself from being a "mother" and checking on how he was doing. He knew better than to protest or hold anything back from her, and after a few minutes, she had satisfied the very real need to smother him with motherly love.

The other thing that happened was decidedly un-motherly. As she hugged him, she felt how incredibly hard his chest muscles were as her breasts pushed against them. Forcing herself to focus on the conversation and not start humping him like some sort of lust-mad slut, she still found excuses during their talk to run her hands on some part of his body. It was when she felt her pussy getting a little wet that she knew that she'd better excuse herself so that she could calm the fuck down.

Excusing herself appropriately so that neither of the men outside with her grew suspicious, she went inside and made a stop in the bathroom to make sure that her bikini bottoms weren't showing the dampness.

"God, he looks good," she whispered to the image of herself in the mirror. With a sigh, she finished taking care of her issues and went to find her sisters.

***

"Oh, you know what I meant!" Beth said.

Sarah raised an eyebrow at the three as they turned toward her coming into the kitchen.

Emma and Danni both smiled and came over to hug her.

"Everyone getting along?" she asked.

"Yes, mom," Beth said sarcastically. "I was just saying..."

"We were just having normal conversation and catching up," Emma said. "Beth is the one that asked how much sex we'd been having with Mike."

"Seriously?" Sarah protested, turning to look at her.

"Oh, stop it!" Beth replied. "You know you're curious, too."

Danni and Emma were both obviously amused by their sister, so Sarah didn't press the issue.

"So..." Beth said again.

"Beth..." Sarah sighed.

"Of the four of us... I'm the only one not getting any dick here," Beth pointed out. "Y'all need to let me have my fun. Spill it."

"Well," Danni began, "it's not necessarily dick related, but Emma's been spanking me."

Both Sarah and Beth turned and look at the two in surprise. Danni had a wide grin on her face and Emma was actually blushing a bit.

"She's trying out be a Dom and I'm her Submissive," Danni explained. "She makes me do things like... sit on the floor and not talk."

"Something I obviously should have made you do before we got here," Emma muttered.

"And when I don't do what she says, I earn spankings!" Danni was smiling like she'd just won a contest.

"I think you might be earning some right now," Beth observed, amused and grinning at the two.

"Oh, definitely," Danni agreed. "She's got a really nice leather paddle that she bought just for me, and she makes me lay on either her or Mike's lap and gives me my punishment."

"It doesn't sound like punishment," Sarah said, looking at the two suspiciously.

"It's totally punishment," Danni countered, though she was smiling widely and actually looked like she wanted to get spanked then and there.

"Mmmhmm," Emma muttered. "Are you going to behave or just keep pushing?" she asked.

Danni's mischievous grin only seemed to make Emma scowl even more.

"You're going to have to make me," Danni said, twirling her hips back and forth as she put her arms behind her back.

"See what I mean?" Emma asked, looking at Sarah and Beth. "I don't know who put it in her head that she needs to disobey me, but she does it constantly!"

Danni nodded in agreement. "I'm terrible," she said. "I totally need a spanking."

Emma turned back to look at her sternly.

"Bad girl," Danni added, raising both hands up and pointing at herself, a confident smirk on her lips.

"How about I just give your play time with Mike to someone else?" Emma asked, stepping close as Danni's mischievous grin turned to a look of surprise. "I'm sure Sarah would love to reap the benefits of you being a misbehaving little bitch." As she spoke, she glanced quickly over Sarah's way, a knowing look in her eyes.

Stifling the very real moan that almost escaped, Sarah forced the thought of her incredibly sexy little brother's cock slamming in and out of her pussy from her mind.

"Yep, totally gone," she thought and sighed internally.

Looking back over at the two, she saw Danni's shocked expression had switched to an extremely exaggerated pout and she was looking up at Emma with an air of innocence.

"Don't give me that 'I'm a good girl now' look," Emma said. "I told you we were going to play it nice while we were here, but nooooo, you had to 'brat' it up and start acting out."

Sarah chanced a glance at Beth and saw that she was enjoying the scene as much as Sarah herself was. She looked back in time to see Danni's pout disappear and a withdrawn demeanor overcome her.

"I'm sorry, Mistress," Danni said quietly.

"Not good enough," Emma said.

"I'll be good, I promise," Danni said, the hint of a smile coming to her face. "I just wanted to show them what a good Dom you are."

Emma didn't answer; she only rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"After I get punished," Danni said, turning to speak to Sarah and Beth again as if nothing weird had just happened. "She lets me play with Mike or makes me watch them if I've been particularly bad."

"Yeah, that sounds absolutely terrible," Beth said, rolling her eyes.

"Aww, poor Bethy," Danni said. "You could always try and convince Sarah and Matt to take pity on you."

"Yeah, that's what a girl wants," Beth said. "A pity fuck."

The sisters enjoyed a laugh at that.

"Honestly, we tend to have sex with Mike a lot if you really want to know," Emma said. "He's obviously dealing with some stuff, and it seems like he does better when one of us is taking care of that aspect of his life."

There were a few moments of awkward silence between the four before Sarah broke it.

"Well, Beth and I are both very glad that you're able to be there and take care of him like you do," she said, smiling sweetly. "I tell Beth that she needs to find someone that can just knock her into a sex-coma once every few days."

Beth rolled her eyes as she patted out the last hamburger patty.

"But, obviously, she's not a fan of that option," Sarah continued.

"Well, you and Matt could always offer her a helping hand," Danni said. "He knows you two were together, right?"

Sarah looked over at Beth and nodded. "He does," she confirmed.

"I'm not looking to get involved in anyone's relationship," Beth said. "I might tease and torture Matt a little..." she said.

"A little?" Sarah interrupted. "Try a 'lottle'."

The girls all laughed at that, and Beth shrugged in amusement. "Okay... so I might tease him more than I should, but you're the one that benefits from it. Regardless, I'm fine."

Conversation happily shifted over to something else from that point, and the four proceeded outside with the burgers. Sarah carried the burgers over to the guys and was surprised to see that Mike was staring pretty hard at her chest, though she'd long ago gotten used to him doing that.

Still, it made her heart flutter a little as she concealed the smile of amusement and dropped the tray off. Quickly heading back over to where the other girls were standing and gabbing, Sarah joined them in conversation.

She continued to face away from the guys and promised herself to dote on Matt more, so that he didn't get needlessly jealous of any gawking she might accidentally commit that afternoon. Facing away from the potential target of her totally unintended stares was just the first part of her plan to behave herself and not wreck her relationship.

The four sisters made their way over to the lounge chairs and continued talking for several minutes while they applied sunscreen to themselves. Chancing a glance over at the two men, Sarah saw that Mike was heading back inside while Matt took off his shirt and headed for the pool.

"Take it off, bay-bay!" she yelled, the others whistling and catcalling him as he laughed at the edge of the pool. Pausing there for a moment, Matt put on a brief show of flexing that elicited a few more cheers before jumping in the water.

Conversation resumed for a few minutes before Mike emerged again wearing swim trunks. Forcing herself to keep looking at Emma, though she wasn't comprehending a word she said, Sarah fought to keep her eyes off Mike. When he stepped to the pool and paused there, Beth spoiled Sarah's plan to not gawk.

"Oh, fuck," Beth muttered.

Emma and Danni both turned to look, as did Sarah. Mike was peeling his shirt off, revealing his ridiculous chest and stomach muscles and eliciting a collective sigh from the four. It was only when he was in the water that conversation resumed almost as if nothing had happened.

The four eventually got in the water with Matt and Mike, and Sarah made sure to be a little clingy with Matt. Beth's little display drew some laughs, as did her choice of bikini. It was literally the smallest one that she owned.

Lunch was ready after a while and provided some much-needed relief. It was truly nice to have all three sisters of hers there at once and they hogged most of the conversation amongst themselves. The burgers were delicious, of course, and after lunch was over and the mess disposed of, the girls all decided to lay out and get some sun.

Mike and Matt were both clearly ogling the four and Sarah found that she really didn't mind the attention. Of course, it was fine for her boyfriend to stare at her, but if Mike wanted to do it as well, she wasn't going to lodge any complaints. It was nice to feel attractive because of someone other than her boyfriend, to tell the truth.

Danni and Emma spent about an hour laying out before they got back in the pool together and relaxed, leaving Beth and Sarah to enjoy the attention that Matt and Mike were still giving them.

"You know they're still watching us, right?" Beth said quietly.

"Yes, Beth," Sarah said flatly. "Can you blame them? Look at what you're wearing!"

Beth giggled and Sarah couldn't stop herself from looking over to enjoy the tantalizing view of Beth's perky, perfect breasts as they jiggled about.

"Why do you think I wore it?" Beth asked. "I'm trying to get someone horny enough to fuck me!"

"What's wrong with Emma?" Sarah countered, still trying to keep her voice low.

"Nothing," Beth replied. "She's amazing, but I'm horny like... all the time."

Sarah sighed. She truly wanted to be able to help Beth. It wasn't like she wasn't attracted to her still. She was obviously sexy, always seemed ready to fool around, and very, very good in bed. Some of her most powerful orgasms had been achieved when "Naughty Beth" had taken control and Sarah and been forced to submit to her younger sister's whims. Just thinking about those times made her quiver.

"I don't think I'll ever be able to have just one lover, Sarah," Beth said with a deep sigh. "At least not while I'm young and horny all the damn time."

Sarah frowned and wrenched her eyes from Beth's enormous orbs to look over at her.

"I'm sorry, Bethy," she said. "If it's any consolation, I'm not having an easy time of things today either."

Beth giggled again. "Yeah, Emma and Danni weren't lying when they said that our little brother is extremely fuckable."

With a resigned sigh, Sarah joined Beth in looking back over at Mike as he laughed and talked with Matt.

"Sexy bastard," Beth grumbled, eliciting some quiet laughter from Sarah.

She was definitely going to jump Matt's bones as soon as she could, of that there was no doubt. She just didn't know if she needed to wait for Beth to be occupied with something else. Maybe she could ask Emma to stay and help her out?

"Come on," Beth said, sitting up and reaching out for Sarah's hand. "Let's go get in the water and stop complaining about our sex lives."

With a smile, Sarah nodded and let herself be led over to the pool.

After jumping in and swimming around a bit, Sarah swam over to the edge near where Matt and Mike were still relaxing.

"Hey gorgeous," Matt said with a wide grin. "Need something?"

"Nah, just resting," she said. "Y'all done swimming?"

"Yeah," Mike said, leaning over and ruffling Max's fur and accepting a few licks on the face. "I haven't played with my boy here enough. I need to come over and see him some more."

"But not your sister who raised you?" Sarah asked, smirking at him.

"That's not..." Mike stammered, but then rolled his eyes when he saw her laughing.

"You can take him with you, you know," she said. "Maybe it will do you some good."

Mike pondered that thought for a bit, then looked over at her again. "You wouldn't miss him too much?"

"Mike, there's five dogs here," she said, frowning at him. "No, I won't miss one of them. If I thought you could handle three dogs in your little apartment, I'd say take Emma's and Danni's too."

Mike smiled and looked down at Max again, scratching his neck. "Would you like that, buddy?" Max panted happily in response.

"He can be your running buddy," Emma said, swimming up beside Sarah. "You just won't be able to run as far as you normally do."

Mike chuckled and kept playing with the bulldog.

Eventually the fun had to end, though, and after gathering up Max's things and saying their goodbyes, Mike, Danni, and Emma went back to their apartment leaving Sarah, Beth, and Matt at the house.

Though she wanted to tear Matt's clothes off as soon as the door closed behind her siblings, Sarah knew she had to pace herself and not make him think that anyone other than himself was the cause of her extreme arousal. Of course, she hadn't counted on Beth making things even more difficult for her.

Matt went outside to clean up things a bit, and Sarah retreated to the kitchen to start washing some dishes. Beth came in and startled her by sneaking up behind her and wrapping her arms around Sarah's waist. She didn't content herself with a hug, though, and reached up to grab both of Sarah's breasts and squeeze.

"Beth..." Sarah sighed, closing her eyes as her simmering arousal surged.

"I want it," Beth groaned, one hand sliding from Sarah's breast down her body and eliciting a moan as it made its way down her torso and between her legs.

"Fuck," Sarah groaned and hesitated for a few seconds while Beth rubbed her pussy through her bikini. "Beth... stop."

Beth giggled. "You don't want me to stop."

"No, but that's why you need to," she replied. "Matt..."

"If he comes in here and finds my face buried in your pussy, he's just going to get hard and then you can fuck him," Beth said. It sounded perfectly logical to Horny Sarah.

"Beth," Sarah said, gripping her arm as it slid the bikini to the side. "I'm trying to make him think it was him that got me so turned on," she confided, immediately wondering if she'd said too much.

Beth snickered and slid her finger under the bikini panel and into Sarah's pussy. "Leave that to me," she whispered.

"Ohfuckyes..." Sarah said, surrendering completely to her sister's advances and dropping her hands.

The back door opened and closed, and Beth slid to the slide as Matt came into the kitchen holding the grill implements.

"Here you go, babe," Matt said, setting the greasy tools next to the sink.

"Thanks," Sarah said quietly, turning and glaring at Beth for a moment.

Beth gave her a mischievous wink and looked over at Matt as he turned to head back outside.