Just the Six of Us Bk. 02 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Those burgers were sooo good, Matt," Beth purred, and Sarah immediately knew things were about to get crazy.

"Oh... uh... thanks," Matt said, smiling awkwardly as Beth stepped up to him and ran a hand across his chest.

"You deserve a reward for doing such a good job," she said, her voice gooey with arousal.

"I, uh..." was all he managed to say before Beth had pulled her bikini top off in a surprisingly fast move.

"Beth!" Sarah snapped as the blonde jiggled her breasts in his face. Matt's eyes were wide and his mouth was open as he stared at the gorgeous bouncing orbs.

"Ugh," Beth said, ceasing her jiggling as Matt looked briefly at Sarah before going back to Beth. "If my fuddy-duddy sister wouldn't lose her mind, I'd show you just how much I enjoyed them."

"Uhh," he stammered as Beth wiggled her fingers playfully and left the room.

Sarah sighed and covered her face with her hand for a moment before turning and looking at her boyfriend. "I'm sorry about her," she said, but saw the noticeable bulge in his pants and grinned. She decided to take advantage of what Beth had set in motion.

Matt was still standing in the same position, as if he were afraid to move. Sarah stepped over in front of him and gave him a playfully stern glare.

"Did you get hard looking at my sister?" she asked, her tone accusatory.

"Uhh..." he repeated.

She reached down and grabbed his cock, squeezing meaningfully as it throbbed in his swim trunks.

"You did!" she said, frowning at him.

Still sporting a perplexed expression, Matt stood frozen as Sarah dropped to her knees and worked his trunks down, taking his cock in her mouth with a satisfied moan. Sliding her lips down to the base and wriggling her head back and forth, she heard him groan in pleasure as she sucked hard.

"Fuuuuck," he cried out.

"Mmm," Beth said, coming around his shoulder and staring down at Sarah as she looked up in surprise, Matt's cock still in her mouth. "I just love seeing her on her knees, don't you?"

Matt moaned weakly as Beth came around and practically put her tits in his face.

"I don't know if you could tell or not, but I was fingering her pussy when you came in a few seconds ago," she said, her voice thick with desire. "I guess I made her all horny for you."

He seemed incapable of speech in that moment and could only stare openly at Beth's incredible breasts while Sarah continued sucking his cock.

"Do you like the thought of me fingering your girlfriend's pussy?" Beth cooed.

He nodded dumbly.

"Dirty, dirty," Beth said, giggling enticingly. "You'd love it if she ate my pussy for you too, wouldn't you?"

"Fuck yeah," he grunted, eliciting a delighted laugh from Beth.

"Did you hear that?" she asked, grabbing a handful of Sarah's hair and pulling her off his cock.

Sarah nodded, her level of arousal quashing any hesitation or concerns that arose in that moment and turned to see Beth sliding her tiny bikini bottoms off.

"Would you like that?" Sarah heard herself asking, and glanced back to see Matt stroking his glistening cock and nodding frantically.

"Mmm, dirty boy," Beth gasped, a feigned look of shock on her face for a moment before she pulled Sarah toward her.

Aroused beyond logical thought, Sarah wanted nothing more than to eat Beth's pussy in that moment. If Matt got so turned on that he had to fuck her while she was doing it, she wasn't going to complain in the least.

"Oh... fuck..." Beth whimpered as Sarah slid between her legs and ran her tongue up her slit. Shocked by how wet her sister was, Sarah moaned loudly and almost frantically began to eat her pussy.

"Jesus, fuck..." Matt groaned behind them. "That's so goddamn hot."

Beth was writhing against the refrigerator as Sarah worked her tongue hard up and down her pussy a few times, then started sucking as much of her clitoral mound into her mouth as she could.

"Oh... yes... yes..." Beth groaned and lifted one leg to let Sarah have better access. "Take her bikini off," Beth moaned between cries of pleasure.

She could hear Mike moving around behind her a bit, then sensed him kneeling behind her. His hands pulled at the edges of her bikini bottoms, and she felt her pussy grow even wetter.

Very quickly, he was inside her and pounding away. The sensation of Mike's more impressively sized cock sliding hard into her filled mind, and she groaned as her excitement intensified. She couldn't stop imagining that it was Mike's hands that were gripping her hips and slamming into her so fiercely.

"That's it," Beth whimpered as Sarah kept slurping noisily between her legs, Mike hammering out repeated cries of pleasure from her while she ate.

She had a vision of the scene: Beth's pussy tight against her lips and Mike fucking her relentlessly from behind. She felt her orgasm coming to a boil as she felt her brother's hands on her hips and heard the deep grunts of effort as he fucked hard into her.

"Yes... yes... yes!" Beth cried, and pulled hard on Sarah's hair as she started to cum.

"Fuck... harder," Sarah cried as Beth slid to the floor in heap, twitching and convulsing in the throes of pleasure. She silently begged Mike to keep going.

Mike groaned deeply and pulled harder and harder on her hips as she felt her orgasm spiraling to its apex.

"Oh God... yes!" Sarah groaned and was forced to hold her breath as her orgasm barreled through her like a tidal wave. Her pussy clenched violently down on his cock as he plunged in and out, his hands yanking her hips back again and again.

"Guh... fuck..." he grunted, pounding hard one final time as he started to cum, then stayed buried completely as both of them rode the pleasure they were experiencing to its end.

Collapsing down next to Beth, the three stayed there for a good ten minutes while they recovered and caught their breath.

Matt was the first to rouse himself and leaned over to kiss Sarah on the cheek.

"You are amazing," he said quietly. "Thank you."

She smiled and turned over to her back as Beth stood on wobbly legs and made her way to the bathroom.

"Was that... okay... I mean... Beth and I?" Sarah asked haltingly, afraid of the answer. She already felt rotten enough for accidentally thinking of Mike during the fun and certainly didn't want Matt upset.

"Yes," he replied, kissing her again. "I wasn't completely convinced that it wasn't already happening, but I figured it was only a matter of time before it did."

She frowned and sat up immediately, fixing him with a stern gaze.

"It's Beth, honey," he explained. "I mean, how many times has she done something provocative and tried to instigate shit?"

Sarah had to concede that point. "I just want to make sure that you know this doesn't happen. Like... ever. I haven't had sex with anyone else since you and I got together."

"It's okay, baby," he said with a quiet chuckle. "I know you're true to me. I just also know how... unstoppable Beth is. I've seen her in action."

She nodded and pulled him to her for a kiss. "So..."

"So..." he replied, looking at her expectantly.

"So, if I happened to curb Beth's sexual appetite every once in a while, would that be okay?" she finished.

"Curbed it by..." he asked, a wry grin on his face. He clearly just wanted to hear her say it.

"By eating her pussy," Sarah purred, smiling demurely at him.

"If you let me watch, then hell yes," he said. "I mean... not every time it happens, but don't like... keep me from attending all the showings."

She smiled and kissed him again, pushing her tongue into his mouth before sitting back and looking up at him. "You taste that?"

He ran his tongue around his mouth a bit before grinning.

"That's my sister's pussy you're tasting," she whispered, biting her lips playfully.

He grinned and kissed her again. "I love you," he said, smiling widely.

"I love you too," she said. "Help me up?"

He nodded and stood, reaching down and pulling her easily to his feet. Reaching down, he retrieved their strewn about clothes as Beth came into the room again.

"Thanks," she said, taking the bikini from him as he held it out to her.

She was still completely naked as if it were completely normal in front of her sister's boyfriend. Even though he'd literally just had an orgasm, Matt was still staring openly at her nudity. Beth clearly knew, but she was playfully ignoring him as she backed up and leaned against the counter.

"I'm gonna go shower and then I'll get to cleaning up the backyard," Matt said, turning and giving Sarah a final kiss before heading for their bedroom.

As soon as their bedroom door closed, Sarah turned and looked directly at Beth.

"That was dangerous," she said.

Beth wasn't listening though, and Sarah could tell that her sister was still turned on.

"Beth..." Sarah said, holding a hand up as the blonde minx advanced on her with a hard, mischievous look in her eyes.

"Why are you trying to get away from me?" Beth asked. "He said that you and I could play. I heard him."

"He did," Sarah said, and whimpered in defeat as Beth came up and yanked the clothes from her hand. "Beth..." she protested.

She watched as Beth knelt at her pussy and looked up at her with a fire in her eyes.

"Haven't you had enough?" Sarah asked weakly, her voice betraying the desire she still felt.

"Never," Beth answered, and looked down at Sarah's pussy as she forced one of her legs up and to the side.

Sarah closed her eyes and waited for a few seconds for the sensation of her sister's talented tongue on her pussy lips, but it didn't happen. She opened her eyes and looked down.

Beth was sitting back on her heels, a frown on her face.

"What?" Sarah asked as Beth looked up.

Beth stood and sighed, leaving Sarah guessing.

"What just happened?" she asked after a few seconds of watching Beth gathering her clothes up.

"I... I'm not sure," Beth said. "I was... Naughty Beth... and then... I just wasn't."

Sarah frowned. "You were feeling like..."

"Yeah, like I was being controlled by something else," Beth confirmed.

"Naughty Beth" was the one that showed up when Beth got really turned on. No one, not even Beth, were quite sure what was happening with that, or what caused it. It was almost like she'd been possessed.

"But... then it just... went away," Beth said, sighing. "It was just like... gone; like a switch had been flipped."

As she watched, Beth reached out and slid a finger along Sarah's pussy and briefly inside before drawing it back. She fought a sigh of pleasure back as she enjoyed the brief sensation of her sister's finger sliding into her.

Beth brought the finger up and looked at it, the fingertip coated with the tell-tale glisten of cum. She rubbed her fingers together, almost like she was trying to figure out what the substance was before she grabbed a towel and wiped her fingers clean.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

Beth nodded. "It was just... weird," she said. "I don't know what killed the mood."

Sarah sighed, stroking her sister's hair for a few minutes and being as tender and caring as she could in her current state.

"I'm okay," Beth said eventually. "That was just really strange. I'm sorry if I..."

Sarah shook her head and brought her hand up to Beth's mouth to shush her. "I'm fine," she assured her.

"Okay," Beth said. "I'm gonna go up and take a nap if that's okay."

Sarah smiled and kissed her on the cheek. "Of course, honey."

With a smile, Beth turned and went upstairs, still as naked as she could be. Sarah snickered, watching her butt as it wiggled up the stairs and disappeared around the corner. With a resigned sigh, she turned and started in on the dishes again.

*****

Emma

Saturday after the party

They went immediately back to the apartment and went about getting Max situated in his new surroundings. Mike was almost giddy with happiness as he played with the dog, and Emma was overjoyed to see the effect it was having on him.

Danni announced that she was running to the pet store to get some essentials for Max and quickly left the apartment.

"It's good to see you happy," Emma commented, Mike turning to regard her for a second.

"I missed my fella here," he said, grinning and rubbing Max's back.

"Mmmhmm," Emma said, raising an eyebrow and adopting a suspicious expression.

"What?" Mike asked, perplexed.

"It doesn't have anything to do with the fact that you got to ogle your four sisters in bikinis for several hours?"

Mike frowned, the confusion on his face making her giggle.

"Are you just trying to get a rise out of me?" he asked, scowling playfully.

"I saw you openly ogling Sarah and Beth," she replied.

"So were you," he retorted. "Besides, who said I couldn't look?"

Emma giggled and offered a shrug, conceding the point.

"I noticed that you and Danni cooled it with the Dom/Sub thing," he observed.

"Ugh," she said, rolling her eyes. "We did, but she totally acted out when we were inside with Beth and Sarah."

"Oh?" he asked. "What happened?"

"She just kept pushing me a bit," Emma explained. "She kept telling Sarah and Beth about how she and I are playing. I told her I was going to give Sarah her 'Mike time' if she didn't cut it out, and that stopped it real quick."

Mike raised an eyebrow and shook his head at her. "Aren't we supposed to be exclusive, you, me and Danni?"

Emma giggled and shrugged. "She needed to be put back in her place," she said. "It worked."

He laughed at her explanation and the two went back to messing around with the dog.

The three spent the rest of the afternoon and that evening together. Danni seemed willing to continue the game they were playing, but Emma decided to give her a night off. It had been a great day and all three of them were in great moods and she saw no reason to initiate any playtime, even though the little shit had acted out earlier.

The next morning, Danni rose early and got ready for work. Emma was tempted to Dom her a little bit but knew that it might only serve to get Danni horny and figured it would be needlessly cruel to do that before she went to work for the massive sixteen-hour shift she'd been scheduled for.

Dressed in her adorable scrubs, Danni gathered her things and stopped to give Mike a kiss then came and gave one to Emma.

"Love you guys! See you when I'm off," she said, frowning and waving as she turned to leave the apartment. "Don't fuck too much!" she yelled loudly as she stood in the open doorway.

"Spankings!" Emma yelled back, eliciting stream of giggles as the door closed.

She smiled and turned back to see Mike heading for the bedroom again. Quietly following, she joined him as he slid down into bed and pulled her close. For at least a half-hour, neither spoke. Gently stroking and caressing one another, they simply enjoyed being with each other.

"Do you ever get weirded out by the fact that we're twins?" he asked.

She raised an eyebrow at him before bursting into laughter. "Where did that come from?" she asked.

He shrugged and fixed her with a contented smile.

"You mean because we're fucking?" she asked.

He nodded.

"Sure," she said. "I mean, we're twins. Of course it's a little strange. But... it's not a bad strange."

He shook his head. "I didn't mean it like that."

"Good," she said. "Cuz talking about fucking my twin is only going to make me horny."

He laughed. "Yeah, we can't have that."

He pulled her close then and kissed her on the lips in a very un-brother-like manner. Her hand almost immediately went for his cock, gripping it firmly and urging it to grow hard while he worked her panties off.

Her phone buzzed then, and she frowned as he chuckled and leaned back.

"Maybe Danni is misbehaving and sent you some dirty pictures," he suggested.

"She probably senses that we're getting dirty and is causing problems," she countered.

Turning slightly, she reached over to the nightstand and grabbed her phone, unplugging it from the charging cable. Lifting it up, she scanned the text message and sighed, looking over at Mike.

"Is it Danni?" he asked, an amused grin on his face.

"It's Beth," Emma said. "She asked if I'm busy. It sounds like she's horny again, though who can blame her from all the ogling you did of her yesterday."

Mike laughed and turned over to his back. "Yeah, totally my fault. I guess you better go handle that shit," he said, still sporting an amused smile.

"I'm not going to just run over there when we're about to play here," Emma said.

He offered her a smile and shrugged. "I know you'll be back."

Frowning, she dropped the phone and fixed him with a stern look. "What if I just stay there?"

He laughed, reaching down and gripping his cock and flapping it about in front of her.

"Ugh... that's a good point," she said, and immediately leaned over and took it into her mouth. After a few head bobs, she looked back up suspiciously. "You're just trying to get me to go over and play with Beth, then come back over to you when I'm all nasty and taste like her. Aren't you?"

"What...?" he asked, a half-smile on his face.

With a giggle, she slid back over to straddle him.

"Oh,no..." he protested, trying to move her up and off of him. "You're not going to neglect your duties to your other sister."

Emma already had her thighs clamped down tight on his legs, though, and she knew he wasn't going to be able to dislodge her easily. Gently easing herself up, she reached down and pulled his cock into position to enter her before sliding down onto him. Both of them groaned in pleasure as they joined, his arms wrapping around her automatically and holding her down snug to his lap.

"Lay me down," she urged, and was quickly on her back with him on top, slowly starting to pump his wickedly hard cock into her.

She put a hand on his chest to stop him, and he looked down to see what was wrong. Raising the phone, she clicked a few pictures of her pussy with Mike's cock half-way inside.

Clicking through as Mike continued to stare in confused silence, Emma found a good picture and sent it off to Beth, adding a "Kinda" in response to Beth's earlier question.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

She giggled and dropped the phone.

"Bethy was pressing us for details about fucking you yesterday," she explained. "I'm sure all your lusty stares yesterday have only made things worse, so I'm adding to the fun. She's very sad about not being able to have your cock anymore."

"You sent her a picture, didn't you," he guessed.

Emma giggled and pulled him down, kissing him even as he sighed in resignation.

He finally focused on her and she suddenly cried out in pleasure as he plunged deep into her. Stroking deep and fast, he forced a quick orgasm out of her, but kept hammering down into her hungry, greedy little pussy as she rode the wave of pleasure.

Each impact of his hips elicited a cry from her, as if she were signaling for him to pull back and start again with each one. His cock felt incredibly hard, every part of her it touched electric with pleasure.

Staring hard into each other's eyes, she felt the unspoken bond between them growing stronger and felt herself falling deeper in love with him as he relentlessly fucked her.

Practically screaming in pleasure as her second orgasm hit her, Emma went rigid as her body lost control in the blissful throes. Tunnel vision hit her then, and she felt herself growing closer to passing out as her body exploded with pleasure. Mike's relentless, punishing pace finally slowed and stopped as he slid free and cuddled her close, her body twitching and quivering as her orgasm careened through her body unhindered.

Eventually she collapsed into the sheets of the bed and fought to regain control of herself. Mike stayed close to her, but didn't stimulate her in any way, letting her ride the wave she was on for as long as she could.