Just the Three of Us - a Family Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked behind her as we headed inside. Man she does have a sweet little ass. What I would do to get my hands on that I thought to myself.

CATE

I couldn't believe how brazen Jake was ogling my body. Even with his shades on I could tell his eyes were devouring my body. I have to admit it felt good, so much so that I was starting to get really wet.

So we get into this silly conversation about mom that I somehow steered into mom being horny. I could tell how uncomfortable Jake got discussing mom so I kept the conversation going until I finally got an idea. I am going to take Jake into mom's room and snoop through her drawers to see if I could find something racy to further embarrass my little brother.

As we walked inside I wiggled my butt a little more than normal. I knew Jake was watching me and I was hoping my little strut would awaken his sleeping giant. We entered mom's room and Jake immediately whispered, "Cate, we shouldn't be here let's go now before something bad happens."

I turned and noticed a slight bulge in his trunks. I said, "Jake why are you whispering? Mom is at work. We are alone, nothing bad is going to happen. Now let's look over here."

As I reached the nightstand I heard "What if she comes home?"

"Are you always this big a pussy? If she comes home we will hear her and leave her room. How many times does mom come home from work? Relax."

I pulled the drawer to her nightstand and shouted, "Well look what I found? Looks like mom knows how to satisfy herself." I reached in and pulled out a bullet vibrator, and a dildo. There was also some sort of balls on a string, and a tube of KY. I looked at Jake as I held the dildo and said, "I wonder what hole mom puts this in?"

Jake groaned moving closer to me, "Can we go now? You proved your point."

I moved closer to him, stroking the dildo I leaned into him. I immediately felt sparks ripple through me as I asked, "What do you think she does with this Jake? Show me." and I handed him the dildo.

His body was still touching mine. I was definitely getting turned on. I bent down to reach into the drawer pushing my ass onto his thigh. God I was so close to feeling that magnificent cock. I grabbed the balls and turned to Jake, "What about these Jake? What do you think mom does with these?" Jake took the string of 5 balls and looked at them quizzically.

"I bet she puts them up her ass while shoves the dildo in her pussy. Do you agree Jake?"

He groaned, "What the hell is a matter with you. Why are you talking like that about mom?"

"She's our mom but she is also a very attractive woman who has needs. Have you ever looked at her? Our mom is gorgeous."

Here let's look in her dresser. I put my arm around Jake and pulled him to the dresser and into me. I looked up at Jake and his eyes were glassy almost trancelike. I pulled open the top drawer and found it to be her underwear drawer. I grabbed a pair of black lace thongs and put them in Jake's face and said, "Do these look like panties a mom wears? Smell them! Touch them!"

I pulled myself closer into Jake as he closed his eyes. Jake turned and dropped the toys and underwear on the bed and left, "This is so wrong Cate. I am going back to the pool."

JAKE

Man I can't believe my sister was getting so worked up about mom. Laying on the chaise, eyes closed, I tried to recollect the feeling of my sister's hard body rubbing against mine. I had to leave mom's room not because I was getting disgusted with Cate but because she was getting me really turned on. Holding the dildo I kept thinking about shoving it up my sister's hot pussy.

God I hope she didn't see how turned on she got me. I almost turned into her sweet ass when she was rubbing it on my thigh. Damn she is so hot. I better calm down before she comes back outside. I'm hard as steel right now just thinking about her. I heard the door open and I quickly rolled on my stomach so I could hide my hard-on.

Cate said, "Jake I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable. I didn't mean to. It's just that you need to remember that mom is an attractive and sexy woman that has needs just like you and I do. Have you ever noticed how beautiful she is?"

"Cate I know mom is beautiful I just don't see her that way. God knows all my friends do. They think she is hot. They even call her an MILF."

"Oh my god. Your friends have the hots for mom? What's an MILF?"

"MILF means Mother I like to Fuck. It pisses me off to no end when they call her that but what can I do."

"Oh god I have to tell mom."

"Don't you dare. I'll be so pissed at you."

"What difference does it make, its not like mom is going to fuck any of them. Maybe it will make her feel good that people find her attractive."

"Don't sis. Please don't say anything."

"Okay, I won't say anything. What about me? Do your friends think I am hot?"

"Seriously? We just can't lay out here and relax?"

"Do they or don't they find me hot?"

"I guess so."

" You guess so? Do they or don't they find me hot? Answer the question Jake!"

"Yes. Yes. Yes. Alright? They think your a hot little vixen. Everyone of my friends love coming over in hopes of seeing you and mom. Okay?"

I saw her stand up and put her hands on her hips. Towering over me she asked, "What about you Jake? Do you find me hot? Do you find me attractive?"

I immediately felt my face turn a deep shade of red as my sister looked down on me in a sexy provocative pose, "Er I um I ah I guess so."

She knelt down next to me and whispered, "Guess so? Yes or no? Am I an SILF?"

I groaned, "Yes. Yes you are beautiful. But you are my sister and I love you as my sister so it doesn't matter what I feel."

She whispered, "Jake I love you too. Thank you for being honest with me. I think you are hot also. Here let me put some suntan lotion on your back so you don't burn."

Before I could object she had sat on my trunks, straddling my body, and plopped a dab of lotion on my back. Slowly she started to rub up and down my back. Deep long strokes. It felt almost like a massage but I wasn't going to complain. She continued to rub my back before concentrating on my shoulders. She got up and came to my side so she wouldn't have to reach as far but all that did was allow her to push her breasts into my side as she rubbed more lotion onto me.

This was not having a good effect on my cock as I felt it once again grow. Damn. She now straddled my lower back and was rubbing her hands up and down the sides of my back ever so seductively more so than rubbing. I mean I could feel the soft caress of her finger nails teasing me, making me harder. I let out a soft "Hmmmmm." Cate leaned down and whispered in my ear, "Do you like that?" I simply nodded my head as she continued to torment me.

Finally she got up. Thinking it was over I started to relax when I heard Cate say, "Now for the legs."

CATE

My god that was so much fun teasing little brother. I loved watching him squirm but I really loved seeing his cock grow in his trunks. I was getting to Jake. He might be my brother but I want his cock. I was putting an all out seduction in hopes of feeling his huge cock.

I came outside to find Jake on his stomach. Probably, no most definitely, hiding his hard-on. I laughed to myself. Was Jake getting turned on by mom and her toys or by me? I sure hope it was me or better yet both. I laid down and continued to make Jake squirm with the sexual undertones of my questions. I could see he was getting flustered, when he finally admitted that he thought I was beautiful. I have to admit hearing him say I was beautiful made my pussy juices start flowing.

I applied suntan lotion to his back in the most erotic and sensual manner that I knew. I could see that he was enjoying it as he made some little purrs of content every now and then. As I finished his back I stood up. For a moment I think that little brother thought his torments of forbidden pleasures were over but I had more in mind. I proceed to lather up his calves working the lotion into his skin. I commented, "Jake your legs are really well toned. What do you do to get them so toned?"

"Just strength training for football."

"You have really nice legs. By the way your ass is pretty nice too."

"Seriously Cate? I'm your brother you shouldn't be saying those things to me."

" Chill out Jake. You just told me you thought I was hot. I'm just letting you know I feel the same way about you. So relax will you?"

My hands inched up his thighs, squeezing them hard. I focused on his inner thighs adding extra lotion so that my hands were extra slippery. Slowly but surely I inched my hands to his trunks. I heard a muffled moan and saw his legs stretch apart a little further. I kept pushing up with my fingernails seductively tracing little circles on his inner thighs. I was really working myself up. I almost felt the inclination to reach inside and cup his balls. Damn I was soaked. I knew I had to stop so I gave his butt a little squeeze and said, "All done."

I laid back on the chaise contemplating my next move. Do I go inside and use moms toys to get myself off? Do I go into the pool and put my pussy in front of one of the jet streams? Or do I roll over and in a little while ask Jake to put some lotion on me? I thought one good turn deserves another. I'll let Jake rest for a bit before I resume my fun and games.

I got up and said, "Boy it's so hot already. I am jumping in the pool to cool off. Care to join me."

"Nah, you just oiled me up. I'll stay here for a bit. Besides it's almost 3:00 and I need to figure out what to make us for dinner as mom is going out after work." I laid my head down and started visualizing Cate all oiled up and rubbing her hard body against mine. Man she is so hot why does she have to be my sister. I laughed at that and nodded off for a little bit.

I felt someone poking me and I looked up and saw Cate standing above me, "Wake up sleepy head. I can't believe you fell asleep so fast." I looked up and saw the wet bikini plastered onto her tits and pussy. Holy shit! I can see her nipples poking through the fabric and her pussy lips forming a perfect camel toe. Damn I can't keep doing this. She is driving me insane. She laid down on her tummy and asked, "Jake would you be a sweetheart and put some suntan lotion on my back? I don't want to get burned so early in the summer."

Oh shit I thought to myself. How am I going to do this? I have a raging hard-on and no idea how it's going to go down without a little help. I said, "Sure." and rolled off the chaise opposite of Cate to hide my hard-on as long as possible.

I walked all the way around the chaise when Cate looked back, smiled and said "Start with my lower half." wiggling her tush for added effect.

I lathered her legs and started to rub the lotion in. Man she felt so soft. I worked both legs finally reaching her thighs. I noticed her legs were parted and I proceeded to rub up an down her thighs. She felt wonderful and I was really getting turned on. I lost myself in the amazing softness of her thighs when I heard a little gasp of contentment escape Cate's mouth. I continued to savor her feel, caressing her thighs closer and closer to her crotch.

One time as my fingers neared her crotch I felt the back of Cate's hand rub up against my cock. Her arms were laid down by her side so it could have been unintentional. I kept rubbing her thighs until finally I said, "Done. Let's start with your shoulders."

Cate turned her head, eyes half open and softly said, "Don't forget my butt. My skin is very sensitive there so make sure you get lotion everywhere."

As I started to nervously massage her butt with lotion, I once again felt the back of her hand push up against my cock. I kept going not knowing what to do other than to try and not cum in my trunks! I rubbed her ass cheeks. So soft and pliable. I heard a little moan as I pulled her cheeks apart. Doing so I saw the edges of her pussy lips, inviting me to touch them, teasing me with their swollen wetness. I noticed Cate lifted her hips off the chaise almost asking me to touch her sex. I was so turned on knowing I was so close to touching my sister's pussy.

Cate mewed, "Oh Jake that feels so good. Your hands are amazing."

Again feeling her hand now slide a little off the chaise against my cock. I was ready to bust one when Cate said, "Jake why don't you straddle my hips so you can do my back. Here let me untie my top so that you don't get any lotion on it." She untied her top and laid her head down waiting for me to start on her back.

CATE

Oh my god this is unbelievable. I am really seducing my little brother. I am such a pervert but I can't help myself. Ever since I saw his cock this morning I have been obsessing over it. I saw my brother half asleep while I was in the pool cooling off so I decided to work on my nipples until they were both as hard as silver bullets. I slid my hand into my wet pussy and stroked myself further into an intoxicated lust. Looking down I pulled my bottoms up to really frame my wet camel toe and got out of the pool.

As I woke Jake up I made sure he had a clear view of my prominent body parts. I smiled, seeing his eyes grow wide. Mission accomplished. I laid down on the chaise next to Jake and asked him to put some suntan lotion on my backside.

I felt so bad for my little brother as he got up opposite from me in hopes of hiding that immense cock. Like seriously Jake, what are you thinking? Do you not think that a woman can see a mans bulge, let alone one as big as yours? So cute and naive. I really do love my brother, always have, but this is different. I want to feel his cock. Hold it, caress it, stroke it, feel it's heat. I need his cock.

I asked him to start with my lower half. I placed both arms down alongside my body in hopes of copping a feel. As he neared my upper thighs I pushed the back of my hand onto his cock. The touch sent a strong spark through me. I think I might have had a mini orgasm as I let out a soft moan. I didn't push any further. I just stayed still savoring the feel of his hot steel. I finally asked him to make sure he got my ass.

As his hands massaged my ass or I should say caressed my ass I felt myself starting to lose control. His touch was velvety soft and caring. I hoped he wouldn't stop with my ass cheeks but explore the rest of my forbidden treasures. At one point he pulled my ass cheeks apart which elicited a low and soft moan from my mouth. His touch had my pussy juices flowing. I was so wet. I needed his fingers to fill the inside of my pussy.

I couldn't stand it anymore so my hand pushed back on his cock. I could feel the heat and hardness through his trunks. Tremors started to run through my body as the back of my hand actually started to subtly slide up and down on his cock. Knowing that my hot swollen pussy was exposed to my little brothers eyes made my legs flinch as I felt his hands close in to my sex.

I asked Jake to straddle my hips so that he can do my back. At this point I had lost all sense of good or bad. I just had to feel his cock. Much to my surprise Jake did not hesitate in straddling my hips.

I was consumed with a perverse lust. Was this wrong? How could something feel so good and be so wrong? I threw caution to the wind and pushed my hips up to make sure I felt his massive cock. Oh my God. I could feel it's heat, it's hardness. I closed my eyes and savored the erotic feel of his huge cock on my butt cheeks.

Jake leaned forward and started to rub the lotion into my back. Every time he did that his cock humped the crack between my ass cheeks. It was intoxicating. An elixir from the Gods. I laid there and enjoyed his massive cock grind against my ass.

I let out low but long moan, "My god. Soooo good."

I felt Jake push harder against me when I heard a groan, "Oh shit Cate. I'm so sorry. So sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen."

I was in a lust filled stupor before I realized that Jake had busted his nut while humping my ass. I felt Jake hop off me and race into our house. Damn it Cate. I felt so bad for Jake. I quickly went after him but found his bedroom door closed and locked. I pounded on the door and said, "Jake open up and let me in. I'm sorry about what happened. Please Jake let me in."

"Go away Cate. I already feel bad enough as it is. I am sorry. I am such a pervert. Please leave me alone."

I turned and walked to my room. I felt really ashamed. I love my little brother but I took my sex filled obsession and used him for my gratification. Damn it. I need to make this right. It was not what I meant to happen. Damn it! Damn it! I decided to take a shower and to literally let things cool off.

JAKE

I can't believe I came in my pants humping my sisters ass. I am such a pervert. I don't know what got into me. I have no fucking self control. My poor sister. She is probably traumatized that her asshole brother is such a pervert. Why didn't I just call Sherry to hook up. Damn it!

I heard Cate through the door but I didn't want to embarrass myself any further. How am I ever going to face her again. It's obvious I lost all self control and came while grinding my cock into her ass. God I am such a loser. Damn it! Cate finally left and I think I must have fallen asleep.

Next thing I remember was hearing some more pounding on the door. I knew it was Cate but I didn't want to face her. She wasn't screaming loud. She just kept pleading for me to let her in so that we could talk. I looked at my clock and it was nearly 6:30. Shit I hadn't even started dinner. I got up and opened the door. Cate entered my room closed and locked my door.

I stood in front of Cate, head down, ashamed and embarrassed. Cate approached me and gave me a long hug. She pressed her head against my chest and held me tight. I wrapped my arms around her and said, "I am sorry Cate. I feel so bad for you. Please forgive me."

"Listen to me little brother I'm the one that needs to apologize for my behavior today." I tried to interrupt but she would not let me. Her hand in my face she said, "Not a word from you until you hear what I have to say. Then and only then do I want to hear you say anything." I nodded, looking at my beautiful sister, I noticed she had changed from her bikini into just shorts and a tee.

She continued, "So the reason I need to apologize to you Jake is that I used you today for my own selfish purpose. I came home and saw you masturbating. I never knew your cock was so big. I lost all self control and I started to obsess over your cock. So I tried to seduce you today so that I could feel your cock. I'm sorry Jake I should have known you would feel bad. You are such a nice guy. I'm sorry. Please don't hate me. I really do love you. It's just that I lost all my common sense when I saw your cock. Please forgive me? Please?"

I looked down at my sister. She is so beautiful and I love her so much. I felt better but not really as I needed to confess my true feelings as well. "Cate I don't need you to apologize. I love you. Always will. But I have to apologize myself. You see Cate, ever since you left for college I have been obsessed with you. I can't get you out of my mind. All I think about is your hard body. I beat off to you everyday. I'm sorry. I know it's wrong I just can't help the way I feel. It's probably creepy and perverted but I just can't help myself."

Cate hugged me tighter. "Jake I'm so sorry. You and mom are all I have. I couldn't bear to think what life would be without you. Please just hold me close."

I held Cate in my arms. She felt wonderful. Soft and warm. "Cate you heard what I said about my feelings towards you. What are we going to do?"

Cate looked up at me and smiled. Her hand reached up to my face, caressing it softly she said, "I love you Jake." as our lips met for the first time. Our kiss was tentative and soft at first. Her tongue probing gently into my mouth.