Just the Three of Us - a Family Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moaned realizing that my fantasy was becoming reality. Our lips meshed lovingly as our kisses continued. No words said, just a trusting bond between brother and sister. I cupped her ass pulling her tighter into me. I didn't realize that my cock had once again grown and hardened. I continued to caress her sweet ass as I whispered in her ear, "Cate you are so beautiful. I love you."

Cate pulled up and smiled, "I love you too but can I see your cock? Please? I know it's probably wrong but I can feel your cock pressing into me right now and it feels amazing."

I laughed, "It's all I've dreamt about for the last two years."

Cate's hand dropped to my shorts. Her fingers traced the outline of my cock as I held onto her ass. I groaned as I felt her fingers squeeze my cock. "So big and so hard." she cooed into my ear; her tongue swirling inside groaning with pleasure.

I looked down at her pretty blue eyes and ordered her, "Take it out. I want you to make me cum."

She squealed, dropping to her knees, her fingers pulled my trunks down. "Oh my god you are so big. Oh yes baby. I want you to cum. I want to taste your cum." Her little hand wrapped around my cock and slowly stroked it.

CATE

Oh my God. I can't believe I am holding my brother's cock. It feels so hard, so powerful. My pussy was soaked as I tried to wrap my hand around his tool. My eyes were glazed over with lust as I took both hands and stroked his big cock. I was feeling tremors exploding inside me. It felt like I was going to cum without even touching my sex. The power that Jake's cock had over me was intoxicating.

I looked up at Jake and groaned, "Oh baby I love your cock. It's so beautiful Jake. Do you like my hands on your cock? I'm so fucking hot for your cock Jake. I have to have it. Will you let me have it Jake? Will you?"

"Fuck Cate I love the feel of your hands wrapped around my cock. Make me cum sis. Feels so good." He moaned as his hips rocked into my hands.

I started to stroke his cock slowly and lovingly. Both hands wrapped around it. I was mesmerized looking at the power of his cock. I wondered how it would feel to fuck such a beast. I moaned as my hand grabbed his balls and squeezed them.

"Shit Jake, I am so turned on by your cock. I can't believe how hard it feels."

I let go of his cock and pulled my shorts off. I grabbed his cock once more and stared at its immensity while sliding my fingers down to my panties. My god, my panties were drenched. I teased my clit sending powerful sparks through my body. Oh my god I've never felt this much passion build inside my cunt. I shuddered and dropped my head as I tried to maintain control.

Jake groaned, "Damn Cate you are so hot. I am going to cum so good. Please make me cum."

I groaned as my hips spasmed with every tremor that coursed within me. I was already breathing hard waiting for my pussy to explode with a mind shattering orgasm when I thought I heard, "Jake? Cate? I'm home. Where is everyone?"

Oh shit Mom is home. I couldn't move. I wanted to cum so badly I kept playing with myself and holding on to Jake's big fat cock. I was so close. My body was shaking as I waited for the fireworks to begin. Just as I was nearing my orgasm Jake pulled me up and said, "Cate stop. We don't have time right now. Mom is home and she is going to catch us."

He looked at me as she shouted, "Hi mom. We will be down shortly."

I grabbed his hand and brought it down to my wet pussy, "Feel how wet I am Jake. I need to cum. Just play with my pussy for a little bit. I was so close."

I felt his hand grip my panties and push them off my hips. His fingers went straight to my swollen pussy lips and caressed them ever so softly whispering in my ear, "Is this what you want?"

I moaned and fell into his arms as my body convulsed to his touch. "Oh yes. Make me cum. I'm so close."

I felt his fingers, first one then a second push into my vagina. My legs shook as my orgasm neared it's onset. I felt his thumb graze my clit as his fingers push deeper into my pussy. Suddenly my mind went blank, my body started to shake and convulse. I exploded into his arms. "Oh yessss sooooo goood Ooooooooh don't stop. Ooooh soooooo goood."

I don't remember much more as I found myself laying on his bed naked from the waist down. All of a sudden Jake appeared from his closet dressed in just a pair of shorts. "Cate, go to your room and get dressed. Don't forget your shorts on the floor but I am keeping your panties for later on." He reached down and and pulled me up and gave me a big hug. "Cate that was incredible. You came so hard you passed out. I love you Cate. Now go get dressed. I'll cover for you with mom."

I looked at him with my orgasmic induced stupor and nodded. I walked away feeling, I don't know what I was feeling. I have never felt like this before.

JAKE

I took a deep breath and headed down. As I descended the stairs I saw my mom sitting on the couch. All of sudden I noticed her legs. They were really nice. Long, tanned, and well toned. Unbelievable that I never once thought about my mom in any other way than as my mom and now after this afternoon I'm checking her legs out. Really Jake? I don't know what's happening to me but I need to be able to better control my emotions and actions. That said I was still extremely horny.

I smiled and said, "Hey mom. I thought you were going out with your friends after work?"

"I did. It's 7:00. We went out right after work. What did you guys have for dinner?"

Oh shit, I forgot. Damn it I never made dinner.

"Mom we both fell asleep, in our own rooms of course. Being in the sun all day wore us out. Besides neither one of us was very hungry."

Shit that was smooth, "in our own rooms of course" nothing like sounding guilty before being asked a question.

Mom replied, "That's fine honey. I am going to head upstairs to get out of these clothes and get more comfortable. I'll be back down in a little bit and I can make you guys something if you get hungry. By the way where is Cate?"

"That would be great mom. Cate must still be asleep in her room. By the way how were the drinks with the girls after work?"

"Nothing to write home about. Actually kind of boring. Not really my cup of tea. Do you have anything planned for tonight?"

"No, I thought I would stay in and relax. Not much going on. Maybe catch a movie later on."

"You mean a handsome young man like you doesn't want to go out on a Friday night?"

"Call me boring. I'm just in the mood for doing nothing and relaxing at home."

She smiled and went up the stairs to change into something more comfortable. What I meant to say was that I'm staying home in hopes of getting a hand job from my hot sister.