Just the Three of Us Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's okay I guess. I would ask that you respect my privacy just as I respect yours. OK?"

I looked at him took his hand and said, "Honey, Cate mentioned you were concerned that I would be sad and lonely when you went to college?"

"Well yes mom. I worry about you. I love you so much and I don't want you to feel bad when I'm gone."

I looked in his eyes and smiled. Holding his hand I pulled him close to me hugged him and said, "Honey I love you too. You are so special to me. I'll be fine, in fact I have a date tomorrow."

I suddenly realized that I wasn't wearing a bra. My breast were pressed tight into his bare chest. I felt my nipples harden as he held me tight and said, "Mom that's great! Do you like him? Is he a good guy? Do I know him?" He was so excited it was cute. I also noticed that his shorts were tented. Did I cause that? Oh my I felt my pussy moisten at the thought.

"It's our first date. He seems like a nice guy. More importantly you don't need to worry about me."

I let go and smiled at Jake, "Thanks for being such a great son."

I sat back, rubbed my foot and groaned, "I'm getting old. My feet are killing me. Wearing those heels all day is a killer."

"Mom let me rub them for you. Come on lay back and swing your legs onto my lap."

JAKE

I can't get over how mom was dressed when she came downstairs. She had a pair of flimsy shorts and a tee shirt. She was definitely not wearing a bra as I could see her nipples pushing against her top. I wonder if she was going commando? Jesus all of sudden I'm looking at my mom as an MILF. What the fuck is a matter with me. It's bad enough that I'm lusting after my sister but now my mom is looking really hot. I'm such a pervert. It's not like I can't get pussy. Well not exactly true. I'm still a virgin but I've had my fair share of sex. Why am I now looking at mom like, well like someone I'd like to fuck. Shit.

So mom starts asking questions all of which I was prepared for thanks to heads up from my sister. I keep looking at mom's legs. Man how have I not noticed how fine they are. All of a sudden mom grabs my hand and pulls me into her. Holy shit. I am starting to get hard as I feel mom's tits crush against my chest. Holy shit! I wrapped my arms around her and hold her tight. Today has been fucking insane. First Cate and now Mom. Shit I need to cum real bad.

Mom tells me about her date tomorrow and I play along hoping she doesn't see the bulge beginning to grow harder and harder. Mom pushed back and then groaned about her sore feet. My ears perked up and I immediately said, "Mom let me rub them for you. Come on lay back and swing your legs onto my lap."

She smiled and said, "Why of course. This old ladies legs are all yours."

I smiled and took one leg and raised it slightly as I began to knead her arch rubbing hard trying to make her aches go away. She looked at me and said, "Oh my savior. Your hands feel incredible."

I continued to rub her foot eventually putting it down on my lap and grabbing her other leg. I noticed two things. First it looked like mom was going commando as I looked down her leg. Second I placed her leg on my lap so that her calf was resting on top of my hard-on. She definitely had to feel my cock. I became bolder and started to massage her calf while holding her leg close to my face.

I looked at mom and she had her eyes closed. She whimpered, "Oh Jake that feels so good. Please do my other leg honey." I put her leg down on my lap and pulled her other leg off my cock. Lifting it up I could see her pussy darkening her shorts. Holy shit mom was getting turned on. I rubbed her calf slowly and sensually always making sure to watch mom for any telltale signs of overstepping my limits. Seeing none I scooted closer to her and placed her leg back down on my cock. Both legs were now resting on my rock hard cock as I stopped briefly to admire my mom's legs.

Mom looked at me, eyes half open, and said, "Don't stop it was feeling so good. I almost was asleep."

"Don't worry mom I was just taking a little break. You know your legs are really well toned. They look gorgeous."

"Thank you darling. I've spent a lot of time at the club working out. It's nice to know that someone has noticed my efforts."

I reached over and started to stroke her thigh. As I bent over I made sure to push her legs into my cock so that she could feel how hard she had gotten me. I continued to alternate from thigh to thigh stroking closer and closer to her ever growing wet spot. Mom's eyes were closed and she was definitely letting out soft moans as I continued to massage her thighs. I dropped my hand to the outside of her thigh and ran it up close to her butt. She squirmed an pushed her leg down onto my cock.

I was so horny I knew I had to cool it so that I wouldn't bust my nut all over my mom's legs.

JENNA

I was laying back on the couch enjoying the foot rub. It felt so good and then I felt it! Oh my god I could feel his cock start to grow underneath my leg. I didn't want to move or call attention to it so as to not embarrass Jake but it was definitely getting hard. My god I was turning my son on. I looked down and saw that he was working on my calf. My leg was raised high making me feel vulnerable as I wasn't wearing underwear. I looked at my shirt and I could see my nipples poking through my tee. I let out a small gasp and said, "Oh Jake that feels so good please do my other leg."

I was thinking that this would pull my leg off his cock but instead, after taking my leg he placed my other leg directly onto his hard cock. My God! Cate was right. His cock feels huge. I closed my eyes and started to fantasize about my son's big cock. I had only seen one cock in my lifetime and this one felt like it dwarfed it. I started to feel some moisture building up in my pussy. I hope Jake wouldn't notice.

Next thing I know Jake is asking me about my legs and how gorgeous they look. I thought shit I was definitely playing with fire. I closed my eyes and felt both of Jake's hands begin to travel up and down my thigh. Oh my god. It felt so good. Why did those hands have to belong to my son. I let out a soft moan as I felt his one hand dropped to the outside of my leg and fast approach my ass. I moaned again knowing how good this felt. I had to stop it before I lost control. Damn Cate! She puts all those sexy MILF thoughts in my head and my body starts acting like one. My eyes went wide as I felt both hands lightly graze my crotch.

I looked up at Jake. I could tell he was lost in his own lust as he didn't even notice me move. "Jake thank you honey. It felt really good but I have to go to sleep now. I am tired." I got up and moved my legs to the floor. My eyes glance quickly at Jake's crotch and saw a huge bulge in his pants. My eyes didn't linger so as to not draw attention to my slutty behavior. I leaned over and kissed Jake on the cheek, "Good night honey. Thank you. I love you. See you tomorrow."

I got up slowly as my legs felt a little rubbery. Not sure if they were from the massage or my horniness. I walked slowly up the stairs into my room. Once I closed and locked my room I took off my shorts and top. Plopping down on the bed I reached for my nightstand and pulled out my dildo. I reached down to my pussy and was shocked at how wet I was. My finger teased my clit as I started to suck on my dildo. My hand cupped my tit imagining sucking my son's cock. Tremors started to rip through my body. I pinched and pulled on my already erect nipples. Sucking my dildo I remembered what Cate said about Jake's cock being so much bigger. I groaned in forbidden lust.

I lowered my dildo down to my pussy, sliding it alongside my slit. My hips rocked to its touch. I could already feel the intensity welling up within my pussy. Oh I wonder how would Jake's cock feel inside me. I couldn't wait any longer shoving the dildo into my hot wet pussy. I groaned, "Oh yes honey fuck me hard with your big fat cock." My hips pushed up to meet my thrusts as I fucked my wet horny pussy. I felt little wisps start to cascade through my pussy. I knew it was going to be a powerful orgasm. My other hand left my tit and dropped onto my clit.

My body shuddered at its touch. Wave after wave of electric jolts shot through me. My legs started to thrash wildly, my body convulsed to my touch and the thought of fucking my son. I moaned loudly, "Oh yes Jake. Fuck me baby. Fuck me hard. I'm cummmmming. Aaaaaaaargh. Oooooooooooooh sooooooo goooooood yesssssssssss!"

I came for what seemed to be an eternity. I don't know if I had multiple orgasms or just one long powerful one. All I know is that I hadn't felt this much pleasure course through my body. I literally held my dildo in place as my cunt walls tightened around its squeezing it hard as I rode my pleasure train. I lay there basking in the afterglow of my orgasm. Too exhausted to move I must have fallen asleep.

JAKE

Holy shit. My mom had me so turned on. Damn Cate. She puts all these wild thoughts about mom in my head. She then gets me horny as all hell and leaves to spend the night at her girlfriends house. Meanwhile I am giving mom a foot massage that I quickly turned into a sexy leg massage. I knew both mom and I were turned on but at least mom had some will power and went to bed before anything stupid happened. So here I am all alone with a big old fucking hard-on. Well it's the story of my life! Me and my right hand! I sighed and headed upstairs to release my frustrations.

The next morning I woke up and decided to head over to my friends house and hang out. As I came downstairs I saw mom already dressed and preparing breakfast.

"Hi mom. Where are you off to today?"

"Morning honey. I am going into work for a little bit and then coming back to get ready for my big date. What about you?"

"I am going to Matt's house to just hang out. I think I am going to do something with Sherry tonight."

"Okay Jake. I have to run. Please clean up the kitchen before you head out. Love you."

I went over to mom and gave her a big hug and said, "I love you too. Have fun on your date if I don't see you."

JENNA

I came home to an empty house. Hmmm. I guess I better start getting used to this. It was 4:00 and I was running late so I headed up to my room. After taking a shower I tried to figure what I wanted to wear. I wanted to look sexy but not slutty. I don't know what I was thinking as I don't have anything slutty. Hell I hardly have anything sexy. I finally arrived at a simple red and white polka dot summer sundress. It zipped up in the back with two spaghetti straps. It came mid thigh. Short but certainly respectable length. My only concern was whether or not to wear a bra. I opted not to wear one and chose a pair of lacy red bikini briefs. I picked a pair of wedge sandals. I looked in the mirror and smiled. I loved the way I looked. Showing just enough hint of my breasts and legs to make me feel good about myself. I saw it was almost 6:00 so I headed downstairs. I poured myself a glass of Chardonnay and waited for Tom to arrive.

I heard the door open and saw Jake walk in all grimy and sweaty. I laughed, "Where on earth have you been?"

"Oh hi mom. Wow! Mom you look amazing. That Tom guy is a lucky guy."

"Thanks Jake. Don't you have to get ready?"

"Nope. Sherry already made plans with her parents. I'm stuck alone for another night."

"Well Cate said she would be home around 7 or 8 so you'll have some company."

"Oh man that's great. I mean it's okay to have someone to hang with. I'm heading up to take a shower. Have fun on your date. We will probably be downstairs watching a movie or something."

JAKE

Oh man I couldn't believe it when mom said Cate would be home later tonight. I thought I was going to be alone with my right hand again. Yes mom we will be downstairs watching a movie or something. We will be doing something all right. I jumped in the shower and got dressed. I put a pair of shorts and a beat up tee shirt and headed downstairs to grab a bite to eat.

Sitting at the kitchen table I kept looking at the clock waiting for Cate to show up. Finally at 7:45 I heard the door open and saw Cate walk in with a big smile, "Hey little brother. Did you miss me?" She looked great. She had on a short denim skirt with a white pullover top. It looked pretty obvious, even from afar, that she was braless.

"Hi Cate. Welcome home. It's really good to see you."

Cate came over to me and put an arm around my shoulders and asked, "How was last night with mom?" She stood next to me rubbing my shoulder and back waiting to hear about moms interrogation.

"Actually it went well. I apologized and then she asked for a foot massage. Oh and I blamed you."

Cate stuck her tongue out at me, "Brat. Now tell me more about the foot massage. Did you like it?"

I took my arm and wrapped it around Cate's waist pulling her tighter to me, "Before I say anything else I think you owe me something don't you agree?"

She smiled, "What are you referring to little brother?"

I spun her around and pulled her onto my lap. Grabbing her bare thigh I growled into her ear, "Feel anything down below? Maybe something long and hard. That should remind you what you owe me." I swirled my tongue in her ear eliciting a low moan as Cate ground her ass into my cock.

"Yes Jake I need to make you cum. Is that what you want little brother. You want me to make you cum? Is that what you want? Tell me!" Grinding her ass onto my cock she reached down with her hand and gave my balls a soft squeeze.

I whispered into her ear and caressed her ass, "Yes Cate. make me cum now. I'm so hard for you. I've been like this since you left. Make me cum sis."

Cate groaned and slid off my lap. Kneeling in front of me she yanked my shorts off my hips and groaned, "Oh my God! I love your cock. It's so big and hard. It's beautiful Jake." She grabbed my cock with one hand as she slid my shorts off with her other hand. Once my shorts were off she looked up at me and ordered me, "Spread your legs wide. I want to be as close to your cock as I can be."

I spread my legs, my hand caressing the side of her head, "Make me cum now! I can't wait. I am going to explode all over your pretty face."

Cate squealed in delight and started to stroke my cock while massaging my balls with her other hand. "Does that feel good? Do you like your sister making you cum? You are such a naughty little boy. Maybe I need to spank you for being such a naughty little boy."

My God I had died and gone to heaven. I was going to explode in no time. The feel of her soft little hands on my cock and balls was indescribable. My hips immediately started to rock into her hand. My legs began to quiver and shake as the impending orgasm approached. I grabbed her hair and shouted, "I'm almost there. I'm going to cum so good. Make me cum Cate! Make me cum."

Cate was in a frenzy herself as she stroked my cock faster and faster. Soon I felt both hands pumping my cock. "Cum for me Jake. Give me your cum. I love you Jake. Cum for me." With those words I erupted in a mind bending orgasm. Blast after blast of my cum shot out of my cock into Cate's face. Cate kept pumping my cock trying to aim my blasts into her mouth.

Cate groaned, "Yes Jake. That's it cum for me baby. I want your cum all over me. Keep giving me all you got." I don't know how long I lasted but it didn't matter. Cumming in my sister's hands was incredible. I looked down at Cate's sperm covered face and smiled caressing the side of her face, "Thank you Cate. That was incredible. You were incredible." I watched as she swiped my cum off her face with her fingers, licking them clean. "Oh Jake you taste so nice. I love you."

We both stayed there for a bit. Unable to move as we processed what just happened. Finally I pulled Cate back onto my lap and held her lovingly close to my chest. I said, "Cate go get cleaned up and meet me downstairs. I have a lot more plans for us tonight." Cate got up and raced to her bedroom. I looked down at my cock and smiled. I reached down and put my shorts back on before heading downstairs.

CATE

Oh my god. I can't believe I made Jake cum. His cock felt incredible as it pulsed in my tiny hand. The feeling that overcame me was difficult to describe. It was hypnotic and intoxicating to see his cock grow so hard and so big in my hand. Then to see it hardened further just before he splattered my face with his white hot sperm almost made me cum. I wanted to taste his cum so I tried aiming his cock into my mouth. Unbelievable. So good! So good! I loved it.

I hurried up and cleaned my face up. I replaced my top with an even sexier pullover that showed off my tits. I put some new lipstick for added effect and bounced excitedly down to see what Jake had in store for us tonight. I was giddy with anticipation knowing that my little brother was going to be all mine tonight.

As I entered our family room downstairs I saw the TV was turned on to music. I looked around for Jake before finding him in the corner standing and staring at me. He said "Cate you look amazing. Come to me right now."

I quickly approached with a sense of unexpected urgency. As I neared he pulled me into his arms tight crushing my breasts onto his bare chest. We stayed like that, just brother and sister, lovingly holding onto each other; afraid to let go, hoping this wasn't a dream.

Jake finally reached down and pulled my head up so that our eyes met, "I love you Cate. I don't want tonight to ever end." His lips lowered onto mine and we exchanged soft intimate loving kisses. His hand lovingly caressing my face captivated me. I melted into his strong arms as our tongues slowly and tenderly probed each other.

It was exhilarating to feel the way I was feeling. I was mesmerized by my brothers touch, his words, and his beautiful cock. I truly had never felt this way. So utterly out of control, filled with lust and passion. We continued our kissing savoring it's warmth, wanting to never end. Jake broke away and cupped my face with his hands, "Cate, thank you for being honest with me yesterday. I need you and I love you. Come with me." He took my hand and led me onto the couch.

He said, "We don't have much time left tonight as mom will be home shortly. Let's make the best out of tonight. Okay?" I nodded looking up into his beautiful blue eyes. He sat down and kept me standing in front of him. His hands began to caress my thighs as he smiled up at me. I cupped his face, softly caressing his cheeks as I felt his hands slide up under my skirt. Instinctively my legs parted. I knew my pussy was already soaked from our make out session. My mind raced as I felt his fingers graze my pussy through my panties.

He brought both hands around and cupped my ass. Looking at me, "You are so beautiful baby. I want to make you cum. I want to taste your pussy." He pushed me into his face as his hands scrunched up my skirt up around my waist. I moaned in anticipation as I felt his breath near my pussy. He took his hands and ripped my panties off, the force of which sent shock waves through my body.

He lowered me onto his lap and started to kiss me, this time with more passion and urgency. I returned his kisses with the same fervor as our mouths devoured each other's. I felt his hand gently cup the underside of my tit. I moaned into his mouth, thrusting my tit into his hand. He whispered in my ear, "You are so fucking hot. I love your tits. I'm going to make you cum so hard."

I held him tight. My body was on sensory overload. I needed to be held and loved. I let go of Jake and broke our kiss and ripped my top off, exposing my tits for his mouth to devour. He wasted no time in sucking one nipple into his mouth causing me to groan, "Suck my tit Jake. Suck my tits. I love your mouth. Keep sucking my tits baby."

I held his mouth onto my tits as I felt his hand slide up under my skirt. Inching up, slowly and seductively closer to my pussy. I rocked my hips trying to meet his touch. Slowly he slid his finger up along my slit causing my hips to spasm uncontrollably. "Yes baby make me cum. I'm so hot for you. Bite my nipples. Please. Yes I'm so close."