Just the Three of Us Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His lips left my nipples and found my ear. He swirled his tongue in and out as he played with pussy. Finally he whispered in my ear, "Lie down. I'm going to make you cum." He pushed me back onto the couch and spread my legs apart. My breathing, already erratic, was about to become labored.

He surprised me by not diving straight into my sex but rather softly kissing up and around the inner thighs, around my labia, while pinching and pulling on both of my nipples. His hot tongue spread my folds apart. A warm feeling started building within in me.

I groaned at his tenderness. He erotically made love to the insides of my thighs before finally pushing his tongue into my pussy. The feeling was incredible. My pussy spasmed to meet his tongue. My hips rocked wanting more. I moaned, "Oh yes Jake make me cum baby. Make me cum."

His tongue left my pussy and found my clit. Oh my god. I lost all control as I held his head tight onto my pussy. I pushed my pussy into his face as he masterfully teased my clit into submission. My heart was racing when he inserted two fingers into my hot wet pussy. I wrapped my legs around Jake's head holding him against my mound. I knew I was going to explode, my head rolled back as I groaned, "Soooooooooo gooooooooood oooooooooh. I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Don't stop. Oooooooooh yesssssssss! Aaaaaaaaarrrgghhhh."

My body erupted with fireworks. Bolts of electricity tore through me as I drowned in an avalanche of forbidden pleasure. I held Jake's face to my pussy, drenching it with all my cum juices. I rolled from one orgasm into another as I felt Jake's fingers fucking my pussy. I was humping his face out of control trying to survive this torment of excitement and passion.

I don't know how long that lasted but needless to say it was intense. My legs finally released Jake. I looked down at poor Jake, his face drenched with my cum juices. He quickly pulled himself up on top of me and held me close. I was so happy. We laid there savoring what had just happened.

JENNA

I was having a surprisingly good time with Tom at dinner. He was more personable than I initially gave him credit. He took me to a very high end Italian Ristorante. Dinner was delicious as was the wine. Tom had ordered an expensive bottle of Brunello from Castello Banfi in Montalcino. I was very impressed. After dinner we headed to the ristorante's bar where they had a small combo band playing songs.

I was having a good time with Tom. He was handsome, attentive, and very much into me. We ordered a couple of glasses of wine. We sat in a small corner table listening to the music and talking. He reached out and grabbed my hand and said, "Jenna I am having a wonderful time tonight. Thank you for taking a chance on me. You are an amazing woman whom I am very much attracted to you."

He surprised me by reaching over and gently kissing me. It felt nice to be kissed. It was a simple kiss but it meant a lot to me. We toasted each other before he pulled me up to dance. Pulling me into his arms and he held me tight as we moved to the beat of the slow dance. I was feeling good and I ran my fingers through his hair. I felt his hand drop to the top of butt as he slowly caressed my back. He whispered in my ear, "You feel so good in my arms." I pulled him into me as I sighed in content.

We went back to the table and played lovey dovey as I was not feeling any pain. His hand found my bare thigh and he squeezed it as he kissed me, this time with more passion. I was enjoying his touch. It was soft and very seductive. I reached up and caressed his face as we continued to kiss. Eventually we broke off and he said, "Let's take you home." I smiled and let him help me up.

We got in his car to go home. I didn't realize how much my cute little sundress had ridden up on my legs when I once again felt the seductive touch of his hand high on my thigh. I closed my eyes and savored the feel of his fingers circling my thigh. Again I didn't realize just how high my dress had pushed up. It felt really good.

CATE

Jake started kissing me again. I could taste my cum juices. It tasted good. I felt the tip of Jake's monster cock brush up against my wet pussy lips. Instinctively I flinched. I think Jake felt me tense up and asked, "Is something wrong?"

I felt embarrassed that Jake could tell something was wrong. I knew it was wrong but I didn't want him to know that this was going to be my first time. My first time and it's with my brother and his monster cock. I was scared.

Jake kissed me again and said, "Cate, you can tell me anything. I love you. I'm not going to do anything to hurt you."

"It's not you Jake. It's just that I'm still a virgin and I'm afraid."

"Really?"

My face which was already red from embarrassment felt like it managed to get redder. "Yes" I whispered.

Jake smiled at me and then kissed me passionately probing my mouth with his tongue. "You want me to be your first?" Jake asked me quietly. He continued, "Well I have news for you. I'm also a virgin and I want you to be my first."

I hugged him close to me and whispered, "I love you Jake. Yes I want you to be my first." I was overcome with strong feelings for my brother, not sure if it was lust or love. I reached up and caressed the side of his face and said, "Make love to me Jake. I love you." I reached down and grabbed his cock aligning it to my entrance. Staring into Jake's blue eyes I urged him, "Put it in and make love to me."

Jake took his cock from my tiny hands and slowly started to push it inside my virgin pussy. My eyes closed in trepidation. Nothing more than just fear of the unknown. I comforted myself knowing that Jake would not hurt me. I felt the head of his cock push into my pussy, stretching my pussy wider than its ever been.

Jake stopped and started to kiss me. Sliding his hand down he started to play with my clit. His cock wasn't even in me and I was already starting to feel another intense orgasm swell up within me. He pushed his tongue in my ear and swirled it causing more hidden pleasures. He whispered while continuing to play with my clit, "Come on Cate cum for me. Cum on my cock Cate. Your pussy feels so tight baby. Cum for me." Jake's encouragement brought me to new heights as I felt my pussy begin to contract.

My hips rocked to his finger. I reach up and pull Jake to my mouth devouring him with an unmatched lust and passion. I could tell I was close. His finger sped up on my clit and he pulled off my mouth and sucked my nipple into his mouth. I groaned, "Aaaaaarrgh yesssssss. Cummingggggg. Ooooooooooh." I exploded with the most intense orgasm I had ever experienced. I pushed my hips up into his cock sending it past my hymen as I came on my brothers cock.

Jake stayed still and let my pussy adjust to his size. I never have felt this full. I heard Jake moan feeling my tight pussy convulse and clamp down on his beautiful cock. I now know that Jake was trying to get me to cum to alleviate the pain. It almost worked. I felt pain but only briefly. I was now totally content with my brothers big cock inside of me.

I couldn't believe how full I felt. I held Jake close to me. The love I felt for Jake had skyrocketed. I whispered, " I love you."

Jake smiled and wiped a strand of hair from my face, "I love you more than ever." Jake started to slowly rock his hips in and out. I moved my hips into his at same time. Each of us moving into each other in sync. It wasn't long before my pussy started to respond again. I moaned, " Harder Jake. Fuck me harder. It feel so good. You are so fucking big."

Jake started pushing deeper and faster into me. I moaned knowing that I was going to cum on his big fat cock. He sat up an pulled my legs over his shoulders and started pounding me with his cock. My eyes rolled back losing all control. I could feel my pussy convulse on his cock. I was close and he knew it. He pounded my pussy even harder.

I was now just babbling incoherently as I felt his hand start to flick and tease my clit. My back arched off the couch, my legs tightening around his neck. I came on his cock again. I screamed, " Ooooooooohhh yessssssss fuck my pussy. Aaaaaaaaaargh." Jake didn't stop working my clit. He kept pounding my pussy as he now gripped my ass with his hand. The orgasm lasted so long.

Just as I thought it was over Jake kept playing with my clit. Just as I was yelling at Jake to stop, another powerful orgasm hit me sending me over the edge. He finally took his hand off my clit and he continued to pound my pussy. He grabbed my ass with both hands pulling his cock deeper into my pussy. I felt his cock shooting his hot sperm into my pussy. It felt so good. I felt exhausted as Jake leaned down and cradled me in his arms, "I love you Cate. That will never change." We laid in each other's arms exhausted from our lovemaking. I could feel him still inside me, still hard.