Just the Three of Us Pt. 04

Story Info
Jake takes charge.
8.4k words
4.72
28.5k
61
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TMONY1
TMONY1
1,323 Followers

CATE

Wow. I can't believe I seduced mom into having sex with me. Even more surprising was how much mom got into it. I think we fell asleep cuddling in our arms. Maybe from the pure contentment and bliss of sharing something so intimate or maybe we were just emotionally exhausted. I guess, just like Jake, I never realized how sexy mom was. What really hit me hard was finding out how incredibly attracted I am to mom. Lots of emotions to deal with and process. I could only imagine the gamut of emotions coursing through mom's mind at this moment.

I shook mom and whispered, "Mom, time to wake up sleepy head." Mom groaned and stretched, opening her eyes to the sudden realization of what we, mother and daughter, had just shared. Her eyes darted, almost in panic, hoping that this was a dream. As I reached over and caressed the side of her beautiful face, reality sank in further. Her eyes teared up, her breathing became somewhat erratic as she clasped my hand and looked into my eyes.

"Oh honey what have we done? This is so wrong. I am so sorry I took advantage of you. Please baby, can you forgive me."

I almost laughed, but didn't knowing how truly conflicted mom must be feeling. I continued to softly stroke her face as I said, "Mom, what we shared was incredible. My love for you has grown tenfold. There is nothing to apologize for. Remember, we both said we were okay with our shared intimacy. Now stop this nonsense and kiss me mommy."

I leaned and gently kissed her. My lips softly caressing hers. Mom did not pull back but rather accepted my loving lips holding my hand close to her face. Our kiss was not maternal but rather an intimate expression between two lovers. Loving and sensual, I felt my mom's love as we continued our kiss.

Finally mom pushed back and lovingly held my face like a mom. Looking into my eyes like a lover she asked, "Are you sure that you are fine with this?"

"Yes mommy, I'm fine with this. I love you and I know you love me. What we just shared was incredible and I want it to happen again."

Mom pulled me close with a big hug and whispered, "I enjoyed myself too Cate. Not sure if we should do this again."

I knew that now was not the moment to push mom. She still needed time to deal with all her maternal conflicts so I just said, "Mom, I love you. If we do it again great. If this was the only time than I'm just grateful for what we shared. Now come on let's go see what Jake is doing."

JENNA

Oh girlfriend you really screwed up this time I thought to myself. I needed to put up a strong front for Cate's sake. I know at the time it felt wonderful to share such intimacies with my daughter but the fact remains I'm her mother and my behavior was inappropriate at best. I went downstairs to find a note on the kitchen table from Jake. I dreaded reading it,

Dear Mom,

I'm sorry for my inappropriate behavior this afternoon. I hope

you have room in your heart to understand why I acted the

way I did. Mom you are so beautiful. I never looked at you like

that, as you are my mom. All my friends think you are hot as hell

and I guess I finally started looking at you as an attractive, hot, sexy,

woman. No excuses. I lost all self control seeing you in your bikini.

I'm sorry mom. I hope that I didn't ruin our relationship. I would be

devastated if my actions somehow ruins what we have shared all

these years. I won't be home tonight as I'm going to hang out with

my friends. I'll be sleeping at Matt's house tonight. I love you mom!

I'm sorry,

Jake

Oh my, I grabbed my chest as I hurt so much for my baby. I'm the one that succumbed to my lust. It wasn't you Jake! It wasn't you Jake!

I crushed the note in my hand and sat down at the table. I quietly wept as I imagined how much pain Jake was in. I vowed to make this right. Just then I heard Cate bounding down the stairs. I felt her arm wrap around my shoulder as I kept my head down so that she would not see the distress I was in.

"Mom! What's wrong now?" I heard her ask.

"Nothing honey. I'll be fine."

"Mom that is total bullshit. You are crying again. Why? What do you have in your hand? Please talk to me. Don't shut me out mom."

Wow I'm sitting here feeling bad and as I listen to my daughter, she sounds more like a mom. "Cate you are something else baby."

I grabbed her arm, draped on my shoulder, looked up to her and said, "My darling Cate I love you. Thank you for being here for me. It's just a private note from Jake that really touched my heart. As you well know I'm an emotional mess right now. I'm good baby. I'm good."

Cate looked at me with those eyes and said, "I don't believe you. Okay mom. I just want you to know that I'm here for you if you ever need a sounding board. I will always tell you what is best."

I squeezed her hand and said, "I know honey! I know. I'll be fine."

I felt Cate squeeze my hand and say, "Okay mom just so you know I'm always there for you. I'm heading to Sarah's house to hang out. I'll probably stay there overnight if that's okay?"

My heart sank as I realized I would be alone tonight, "Okay baby. Call me if anything changes."

I felt Cate kiss my cheek as she left. Now what?

CATE

Oh shit! What did little brother say in that note? I had to find out. As soon as I was in the car I dialed up Jake. He answered and I immediately hit him with, "Okay little brother cough it up. What did you say in the note you left mom?"

"What the fuck Cate? Hello? How are you? How was your day? Oh my day was great. I listened to my sister make love to my mom. Do you want start over?"

Oops I never thought he would hear us. Stupid me. Of course he could hear us. He's a perv like me. Mom and I weren't exactly quiet. Damn! Time to act dumb! "What the hell are you talking about Jake? All I know is I came down the stairs and found mom crying at the kitchen table."

"Bullshit Cate! I heard you and mom going at it! I'm done with your perverted thoughts. I love you sis but you are so bad. I'm tired of getting hung out to dry."

Oh shit! Damn! "Jake listen, mom was really upset after she read your note. What did you say to make her so upset?"

"I just said I was sorry for acting on my feelings for her. I'm done with all this. I just want things to return to normal."

I paused to consider what to say. I know Jake was hurting. "Jake, I'm sorry. I love you so much. When can we talk face to face. It's important to me. It's important to us. Please Jake let's get together and talk."

"That's fine but nothing is going to change. I'll be home tomorrow during the day to change."

"Great baby. I'll see you tomorrow. I love you Jake."

" I love you too Cate."

He hung up and left me to wonder how and why I had disrupted everyone's life's in a matter of days. I suddenly felt very lonely and sad.

JAKE

Damn it Cate. This situation has gotten totally out of control. Just three days ago I was enjoying my first day as a high school graduate and now I'm fucking my sister and lusting after my mom. So much for being a mature responsible young adult. To make things worse I know that I hurt my mom. I should have never listened to Cate. How was I supposed to get mom all worked up without working myself up in the process.

I don't know how I'm going to face mom. I should be fantasizing about Sherry and her hot little body but instead I can't get Mom and Cate out of my mind. I don't understand how I actually made a move on mom. What the fuck was I thinking? It's one thing to act on my sister fantasies but hell my mom? Seriously! What the fuck is wrong with me.

I got home and went to my room to change. Looks like I'm home alone. I put on an old pair of shorts and headed to the kitchen. I poured myself a glass of water and sat down wondering what I should do. I knew that I had to take control of Cate. So far she has been the driving force in all the extra curricular activities and that was going to stop. I, and I alone, will determine what happens next.

Just as I was finishing my thoughts I heard Cate racing towards me. I looked up and saw my beautiful sister dressed in a pair of tiny shorts and a tattered tee. She screamed, "Oh Jake you're home. I'm so excited to see you. Hold me tight baby I need you so much."

Cate plopped on my lap and proceeded to start a make out session. God she has a great body. So firm. Her tongue probed deep into my mouth as she squirmed on my lap. I let her go on for awhile as I have to admit I was enjoying her efforts tremendously. My hand found her nipple and I yanked on it causing Cate to groan into my mouth, "Oh that feels soooooooo good."

I grabbed her hair and pulled her head off my lips. I looked into her eyes as I twisted and pulled her nipple again eliciting a groan, "Jake what are you doing to me?"

I let go of her hair and with both hands I grabbed the front of her tee and ripped it open exposing both breasts. Cate gasped as she saw the glazed look in my eyes. I grabbed her hair again pulling her head back as I leaned down and sucked her tit into my mouth. Cate was now rocking on my hard cock obviously turned on.

I looked at her and said, "Cate things are going to be different from now on. You are going to do whatever I tell you to do. I'm in charge now. If you want our relationship to continue to grow you will obey me at all times. Do you understand?"

Cate's breathing had become erratic and labored, she whimpered as I yanked her hair, "Oh Jake. Yes I'll do whatever you need me to do baby. I love you. I'm yours baby." I grabbed her nipple and twisted it as my lips glommed on to her neck. I sucked on her neck as Cate rocked on my cock. "Oh Jake you have me so worked up. I need your cock inside me. Fuck me Jake! Fuck me!"

I looked up at her and growled, "What did I tell you about who is in charge? Don't tell me what you want. I will tell you what I want. Now roll over onto my lap. You are a naughty sister and you deserve to be treated as such."

Cate excitedly rolled over onto my lap and looked back at me, "Like this?"

I didn't bother answering her instead I just yanked her shorts down to her knees. Looking at her delicious ass I slapped one cheek then the other. Over and over I spanked her. She was moaning at first before whimpering, "Please Jake don't spank me anymore. It hurts baby."

I looked down at her red cheeks and softly rubbed them causing her to push down on my cock. I looked at her exposed pussy and found her lips swollen and wet. She obviously got turned on by my spanking. Oh Cate you are a kinky little one.

I eased my finger down between her cheeks until I found her drenched pussy. I probed gently into her pussy before searching for her little bud. I found it in an already engorged state and wanting to be caressed. Her hips pulled up hoping to meet my fingers but to no avail.

My hand wandered back up to her ass pucker and dampened it with her own cunt juices as I teased her rear entrance. With my other hand I reached underneath and palmed her tit pinching her nipples between my fingers. Cate was definitely turned on. Her body squirming on my lap, soft purrs and moans emanating from her lips. I gently pushed my finger into her ass leaving it there as her sphincter relaxed and engulfed it further.

As I slowly started to finger fuck her ass I stated, "Cate, I love you but from now on I'm in command. I will give the orders. Do you understand."

She softly whimpered, "Yes baby."

"Stand up."

Cate pushed off my lap and stood in front of me. Her tee shirt torn, her shorts down to her knees. She looked at me awaiting my order. Her pussy was sopping wet, her nipples were at attention. I reached over and ran my finger up her slit stopping at her clit. Her arms held onto my shoulders as her legs buckled from the clitoral stimulation. Her eyes closed, her tongue licking her lips she held onto me as I massaged her clit.

I pulled her shorts down and helped her step out of them. I told her, "Okay Cate time to fuck your pretty little pussy. Turn around and hold onto the table." She groaned and hurriedly assumed my requested position. I pulled my shorts down and took hold of my cock. Cate looked back at me with her lust filled eyes muttering, "God it's so big."

I took my fingers and shoved them in and out of her pussy getting them coated with my sister's juices. Cate was bucking her hips back to meet each shove into her pussy. Her desire was unbridled, her patience gone. I took my cock and pushed slowly into her hungry cunt. She groaned as my cock pushed deeper into her vagina. "Oh god it feels so fucking good. Fuck me now."

I started to rock my cock in and out of her hungry pussy. I could feel her walls quickly clamp down on my cock. Holy shit Cate's legs started to thrash wildly, her chest collapsing on the table. Her body convulsed and then tensed as she let out a loud guttural moan, "Aaaaaaaargghh fuck I'm cummmmmmmmmin. Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss'"

I shoved my cock deep into her pussy, letting it sit still inside her as she came on my cock. She went on and on as the orgasm exploded through her body.

CATE

Oh my god I couldn't believe how forceful Jake was being with me. It was such a turn on. I literally came as soon as he shoved his big fat cock in my pussy. My body exploded with a mind shattering orgasm. I just laid on the table while I came all over his fabulous cock. My god I love his cock.

I was awaken from my orgasmic stupor when I felt my hair being yanked back as Jake growled in my ear, "Now it's time to fuck your tight little pussy. Tell me what you want!"

"Fuck me hard. Give me all you got. I want you to pummel my pussy."

Holding on to my hair he started to pound me with long hard strokes. Slowly my body started to respond to his assault on my pussy. I heard him say, "Spread your ass you naughty little slut." I reached back with both hands and spread my cheeks for my brother. Moaning in anticipation, "Feels sooooo goood."

I felt a slap on my ass then another as he rode me like a horse. God I was so turned on with his take charge demeanor. I did not see this coming and it definitely had my pussy juices flowing. My tits smashed onto the table, my ass spread wide, I felt Jake's finger teasing and probing my ass. I groaned as his finger pushed inside my ass, "Oh my god, I'm going to cum again. Don't stop."

His finger was now pushing in and out of my ass. His magnificent cock filling my pussy as he pulled back on my hair, "Do you like this Cate? Do you like fucking your brother or do you prefer mom?"

My body shuddered hearing those words, my legs began to spew lewdly to the sides. Rubbery and without strength, I closed my eyes in anticipation of another orgasm. Jolts of pleasure were coursing through my pussy waiting to explode. His cock was relentless. Such a big fat cock. I love his cock. The walls of my pussy started to convulse around his cock as my orgasm approached, "Almost there! Fuck me. Yesssssssssssss. Ooooooooooooh, oooh, oooh, oooh. I'm cummming! Aaargh! Yesssssssssssssss."

My body erupted as shocks of sexual electricity ripped through my body. I lost all control. I just lay there riding this train of pleasure as I tried to enjoy the trip. I could tell that my brother was now holding me up by my hips as I had lost all power. His cock buried deep in my pussy as my cum juices soaked it once again.

Finally I started to regain some strength, looking back I moaned, "Fuck your mommy! You know you want to fuck her! Fuck me. Fuck me hard! Mommy wants your cum."

His eyes grew wide as he started to pound me again but this time with a much greater ferocity. I growled, "Yes baby fuck me hard. Mommy wants to cum again. Make me cum! Give mommy your cum!"

He growled, "Stop saying that!" He gripped my hips harder and pistoned his cock deeper into my pussy. I started to feel his ferocity increase so I reached underneath and caressed his balls, "Oh yes fuck mommy's pussy. You feel so hard! Are you going to cum in mommy's pussy? Cum in me baby! Mommy wants your cum!"

I felt his cock swell as he pounded my pussy faster and deeper. He was now holding my hips off the table, pounding me hard, when I felt the first squirt of hot cum shoot deep inside me. Jake groaned, "Aaaaaaaaaargh. Im cummmmmmmminnng. Ooooooooooooh."

"Oh yes give mommy all your cum. I can feel your hot sperm baby. Don't stop. Mommy wants it all." Jake came for what seemed like an eternity. I felt spurt after spurt of his hot cum deep inside me. It was incredible. I know Jake won't admit it but I'm pretty sure he was thinking about mom as he came. What a lover, what a cock! I felt myself being lowered back onto the table, his hands softly caressing my sore ass cheeks.

Jake stayed inside me as his cock softened. Eventually he pulled out and sat back down on the chair. I gingerly pushed myself off the table and knelt down in front of my brother. Taking his cock into my mouth I cleaned all my cum juices off it. I looked up at Jake and he looked exhausted. Eyes closed, head hanging down a little bit. I got up and sat on his lap and cuddled myself into my brother's arms.

We stayed like that for awhile, savoring our warmth, regaining our strength, and enjoying a peaceful existence. I love my brother. I know he loves me. We will always have each other. My hand caressed the side of his face as my lips kissed and nibbled on his neck. I pulled his lips onto mine and gave him a loving soft kiss.

"Jake that was incredible. I love you and I will do whatever you ask me to do. Just ask? Okay?"

Jake looked at me and smiled, "I love you too Cate but I'm going to take charge of our relationship and where it goes. Are you good with that?"

"Jake I will do whatever you ask baby."

"Okay. I want you to get dressed and make arrangements to stay at your friends house tonight. Mom and I have a lot to discuss and I don't want you hanging around." He gave me a quick kiss and pushed me off his lap.

I pouted and reached down to give him one last kiss. Our tongues meshed and explored each other. I ran my tongue into his ear swirling it and nibbling on his lobe I whispered, "Did you get turned on when I started role playing mom while you fucked my hot pussy? I think you did you nasty boy."

Suddenly I felt a hand come down hard on my ass. I yelled in pain, "Ow that hurts!" He whacked me again and again as I started to whimper, "Please stop! No more! It hurts!"

Jake pushed me back and said, "Cate I'm done with your mind games! If you can't abide by that then our relationship is currently over. We will go back to being just brother and sister. Like I said I'm in charge and I don't want your mind games anymore. Okay?"

"Yes Jake, I'm sorry."

I turned and left to get dressed.

JAKE

I cleaned up the kitchen mess as best I could before heading upstairs. It was a little after 1:00 so I knew mom wouldn't be home until at least 5:00. That gives me four hours to figure out what I'm going to say to mom. I dreaded facing her but I knew that I couldn't avoid it. I'm and adult and I have to face the consequences of my actions head on. Still I dreaded having to look into mom's eyes knowing what I had done.

I jumped in the shower and cleaned off. I donned a pair of shorts(with underwear!) a tee and headed downstairs. I looked outside and noticed Cate's car was gone so I sat down and tried to clear my head. This was going to be so hard.

I love to cook so I decided I would pass the time making Mom and I dinner. Hopefully it wasn't a last supper. I made a nice salad to go along with a pasta and shrimp dish. Sounds good! Hopefully tastes good. Hopefully we will still have an appetite after our discussion. I got all the prep work done just as I heard the door open.

I yelled, "Hi mom."

I heard the door slam. Oh shit. She's pissed. I heard her say, "Jake honey is that you? Where are you?"

TMONY1
TMONY1
1,323 Followers