Just the Three of Us Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In the kitchen mom."

I heard her footsteps race into the kitchen. As I turned, mom was on top of me wrapping her arms around me, kissing the side of my face, "Oh Jake. I'm sorry to have hurt you. Please forgive me. I love you so much. It hurt me to know that I caused you so much pain."

I held on trying to decipher what was going on. Why is she apologizing? I'm the one that should be apologizing. She doesn't act like she's pissed? I just stayed in place holding onto my mom. Finally, mom pulled away, leaving her hand on the side of my face. Looking into my eyes she said, "Are you Okay honey?"

I found myself distracted by her blue eyes. They were mesmerizing. I said, "Mom, I'm fine. Are you?"

"Me? Of course I'm fine. It's you that I've been worried about since I read your heart wrenching note. Come on let's go into the living room and talk." She grabbed my hand and led me out of the kitchen. We both sat on the couch close to each other.

Mom holding both of my hands she started, "Jake I'm so sorry for losing my control. I don't know what came over me. Maybe I was feeling lonely, maybe sad, I don't know. It's just when you held me. I lost my mind. My behavior was inappropriate. It should have never happened."

"Mom, what are you talking about? I'm the one that initiated our kisses. I'm the one who lost all self control mom, not you. Please forgive me but I just saw you in a different light and I acted on my desires. I'm sorry mom."

Mom leaned over and hugged me tight. We sat there in each other's arms, not hurrying to let go. Holding mom I had to admit that I still had feelings for her. I know its wrong but they are there. I knew I had to be transparent with mom.

I pulled away and grabbed her hand. Looking into her eyes I said, "Mom, this is really difficult for me to say but I want you to know that I'm having a hard time looking at you as my mom. You're so beautiful mom. I can't help it. I just want you to be aware that I'm still very much attracted to you. I know it's wrong. I can't help it."

Mom looked into my eyes as her fingers caressed my hand, "Jake I love you so much. If truth be known I find you extremely attractive as well. I too can't help myself when I look at you. But we can't act on our feelings Jake. It's wrong. I don't want our relationship to get all messed up. Do you understand?"

"I do mom. It's hard but I do understand. I made dinner for us. Why don't you go upstairs and change and I'll start cooking. I love you mom." I reached over and gave her a longer than normal kiss on the side of her face.

JENNA

I closed my bedroom door and plopped myself on the bed. Gosh Jenna, how can you be so stupid. Your son opens up to you that he is attracted to you and you say you have the same feelings for him. No wonder I'm a mess. Poor Jake. What's he supposed to think.

What the hell is happening to me? First I make out with my son, then my daughter seduces me, and now I keep leading Jake on. I'm such a horrible mother. Why am I acting the way I am acting. It's like I lost my moral compass. This is going to be so hard. I chided myself; Jenna, you have to get a grip on things before you do anything you will regret.

I got up and began to change out of my clothes. I grabbed a pair of shorts and a conservative top over my bra. Time to present the correct image to my son. I'm his mother not his slut. I took a deep breath and headed downstairs. As I walked into the kitchen I could smell the delicious aroma of the shrimp scampi as I saw my son stirring the pasta in its garlic sauce.

"Jake, where's Cate? Isn't she joining us for dinner?"

"No mom, I think she is staying at her girlfriends house tonight."

"You kids come and go as you please and never let me know anything."

I saw Jake turned the stove off and head to the refrigerator. He opened the door and grabbed an already poured glass of wine. He handed it to me with a smile and said, "Mom, I'm here. I told you were Cate was. We are all adults now. Come here and have a seat and relax while I finish our dinner. Okay?"

I laughed and sipped the wine, "You know Jake, your going to make someone a good wife someday."

"Mom that is such a sexist comment. I can't believe you just said that. Just so you know most great chefs are Men!"

"Touché Jake." as I raised my glass in his direction. I watched as Jake cooked our meal. He is such a nice boy. I'm so lucky.

I was lost in my thoughts when I heard, "Mom are you okay?" I snapped out of my dream and replied, "Yes Jake. Dinner smells delicious."

He came up to me and pulled me into his arms and hugged me tight. "I love you mom. I'll always be here for you."

He bent down and gave me a soft kiss on my lips. Not very motherly on my part but it felt wonderful to know I was so loved. I held him close and whispered, "You better see about dinner so that it doesn't burn."

He grabbed my glass and poured me some more wine as I sat back down. I mused why am I feeling so good? I should be conflicted having these carnal thoughts about my son. But the fact was that I was as happy as I've been in a long time. Home with my kids, just the three of us. I knew I shouldn't start rationalizing my feelings towards Jake but that's exactly what I found myself doing.

I kept looking at him, not as a mother should, but as mature woman with needs of her own. The wine was not helping matters but I suspect that was probably Jake's intention. I took a deep breath and forced myself to stand up and leave the kitchen.

JAKE

Holy shit. I couldn't believe my ears when mom admitted that she had to fight off feelings for me. That changes everything. I am going to seduce my mom tonight while Cate is away. What a wonderful change of plans. Here I was worried she would be pissed at me when in fact she is worried about being able to control herself around me.

This is going to be perfect. I was already making a nice dinner just for the two of us and now with a little wine, a little flattery, a little caressing I was going to make love to my mom tonight.

As she came down the stairs I gave her a glass of wine and proceeded to finish dinner. After awhile I pulled her into my arm and gave her a loving kiss on the lips. Not a big deal other than she was my mom and she didn't pull back. I poured a second glass of wine and went back to cooking.

I noticed mom had left the kitchen so I turned the stove off and went to find her. I saw her standing in front of our fireplace, wine in hand, trance like in her focus. I walked up behind her and leaned into her ear, "What are you thinking about? You look very serious."

Startled, she jumped and said, "I was just reflecting on how lucky I am."

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her into me. "Mom I'm so glad I have you. You are all I ever wanted. I love you." I nestled my face into hers as I held her close. Her breathing had picked up, her eyes closed as she leaned back into my arms.

Caressing my arms she softly replied, "I love you Jake. Thanks for taking care of me. Now go back to cooking as I'm getting hungry."

I whispered in her ear, "Yes me lady." I gave her a quick swirl and nibble before leaving. I noticed that she immediately sat down after I left.

I set the table and called her in. I watched her closely as she entered the kitchen. She is so beautiful and what a killer body. I can't believe I never noticed her sexy ass and luscious tits before. She smiled and sat down, "Looks wonderful and smells nice too."

I grabbed a glass and poured myself a wine as well as topping mom's glass off. She looked at me with that motherly smirk. "What? I'm 18 years old and going off to school. I think I'm old enough for a glass of wine."

She laughed and replied, "I didn't say anything." I served our dinner and we sat down to eat. I kept looking at mom as she ate when she asked, "Why are you staring at me?"

I gulped my food and said, "Mom I can't help myself. I told you how attracted I'm to you. You're so beautiful. I love you."

She smiled and responded, "I thought we agreed we were not going to act on our feelings?"

With a big smirk, "I didn't agree to anything. All I said was that I was going to have to deal with these feelings I have for my sexy little mom."

"Jake you can't be say those things. I'm your mother."

"Yes mom but you yourself told me that you were attracted to me. Those aren't very motherly comments."

She changed topics as I know she was becoming frustrated with me and maybe frustrated with herself. I cleared the table as I watched mom stare down as if she was trying to sort through conflicted feelings. I poured myself another glass and topped moms glass off. I could tell she was buzzed but not yet ready to let go of her inhibitions.

I stood up and beckoned mom into the living room, "Come on beautiful let's talk some more." I saw that she was a little tipsy so I took her arm and led her to the sofa. I put both our glasses on the coffee table and plopped myself next to mom making sure our bare legs were touching. I put one arm around mom as the other dropped onto her thigh. "So mom, as two consenting adults, how are we going to handle our attraction to each other?"

JENNA

Oh my god I'm sitting on the couch with my son. His arm is caressing my bare thighs as he blatantly asked, "How are we going to deal with our feelings for each other?"

I stuttered, "Er ah Jake we can't do this honey. It's wrong."

His hand continued to slide up and down my thigh as he stared deep into me. "Mom, I think you are so beautiful. I can't help but let you know. Your legs are to die for mom. You do know you're one sexy woman?"

His other arm was squeezing and rubbing my shoulder, his face inching closer to mine. I felt moisture start to trickle out of my pussy. "Jake no, we can't do this. I know you will regret it baby. Please stop."

His hand was now inching closer to my crotch, my hot juicy pussy. The feeling was so intoxicating. His lips touched mine as his tongue gently pushed into my mouth. I returned his kiss, not knowing what to do I savored the illicit naughtiness of kissing my son. He probed with his tongue with a feral passion. My hips pushed against his hand as I pulled his head closer into me. His other hand was now mauling my tit through my top.

He pulled away and looked into my eyes, "The only thing I'm regretting is that I let you run away from me on Sunday. There is no running away tonight mom. You want this as much as I do. Don't you?"

I moaned unable to speak. Yes I want him. God help me I want my son to make love to me.

He cupped my chin and growled, "Answer me mom. You want this as much as I do. Don't you?"

A dam of emotions burst inside me, I felt free, free to enjoy what was going to happen. "Yes Jake I want you now! Take me baby. I'm all yours."

Jake stood up and tore his shorts and top off. Standing in front of me naked, I was in awe with the size of his cock. My hand reached for it, unable to wrap its entirety, I felt wisps of sexual currents course through me as his cock pulsed in my hand. "Oh Jake you have a beautiful cock baby. I can't wait until you push this beast into my pussy. Is that what you want Jake? Do you want to fuck your mommy?"

I slid off the couch lap and slowly stroked his cock. I mewed, "Oh it feels so big. So big. Your cock is beautiful. It looks so powerful baby."

I couldn't wait any longer. I attacked his cock with my mouth, pursing my lips tightly around his thick cock. I continued to stroke the base of his cock as I sucked on its velvety head. I took more of his cock into my soft wet mouth. I licked and kissed the underside of his cock from the base to its head.

Scooping and tasting his pre-cum with my tongue and swallowing it. I moaned, "Taste so good baby." I continued to swirl my tongue around the head, coating it with my saliva, then sucking it's entirety into my

Jake groaned, "Oh mommy you are going to make me cum so good."

I had trouble swallowing more than half of his cock, and continually alternated between sucking near the head and kissing and licking his cock to the base where my hand was stroking his shaft.

He ran his fingers through my hair and growled, "Suck my balls mommy!"

Still stroking his cock I took one of his cum filled balls into my mouth. My god it was so heavy. My pussy throbbed in anticipation.

With his hands he held my head still and then moved his cock in and out of my throat, fucking my mouth. As his cock passed back and forth between my lips, my tongue licked at the underside of his enormous tool.

He groaned, "Its time to swallow my cum mommy! Take it all!"

I pulled off his cock and looked up to him, "Cum for me Jake. Cum for your mommy. I want all your cum baby."

I sucked harder on his cock stroking it faster and faster. My lips hovered over his pisshole, licking it while waiting for his load to shoot into my mouth. I knew that any second it would be over.

Jake screamed, his hands grabbed my head as he shoved my mouth down hard onto his cock, "Now mommy. I'm cummmmmming!" He erupted into my mouth, filling it with his hot cum. He shot three or four large loads in my mouth. I sucked greedily as every drop emptied down my throat. I tried to lick every drop of cum from his throbbing head but some slipped from my lips. My lips encircled his massive cock as I nibbled on his cock, cleaning every last drop of his hot sperm.

I looked up at him in a daze and mewed, "That was sooooo good baby." A crazed look shot across his face. He pulled me up into his arms and devoured my mouth with a passionate wet kiss.

I gripped his cock, unwillingly to let go. Jake started to unbutton my top as his tongue swirled in my ear, "Mommy I'm going to give you everything you hoped for and more." He pushed the top off my shoulders and quickly unclasped the bra freeing my tits for his pleasure.

He lowered his mouth onto my tit sending shivers throughout me. He pulled on my nipple with his teeth, nipping it, sucking on it, sending me into a frenzy. I groaned pulling his head tight to my bosom.

I was out of control with lust and desire. I gripped his cock as shivers continued to escalate in intensity throughout my body. Feeling his hands unbutton my shorts he continued to suck on my tit, I was in ecstasy, my pussy was sopping wet, my lips flowered open ready for his beast.

He wiggled my shorts off and breathlessly groaned, "Mom I love your panties. So fucking sexy." as he cupped my bare cheeks.

He spun me around and lowered himself down to my butt. "Mom these are some sexy thongs. I love the way your ass sticks out. God you are so sexy mom."

He licked and sucked on my ass. Massaging my globes as he pulled my thong up my crack. "Oh baby what are you doing to me?"

I felt his tongue lick up and down my crack. My legs spasmed as I felt the beginning of a major orgasm. "Honey I'm having trouble standing it feels so good. Make me cum I'm getting close."

Jake pushed me onto the couch and said, "Get on your knees and spread your ass for me." I did as he ordered and immediately felt his tongue tease my ass pucker. I pushed back on him wanting to cum. His tongue made his way to my sopping cunt and started to fuck my hole. I was in heaven.

"Oh Jake I'm so close baby. I'm going to cum sooooooooo goooooood. Ooooooooh yesssssssssss, don't stop. I'm almost there." I felt his mouth suck on my clit. He must have flicked it with his tongue as that was the last thing I remember.

My body convulsed, my legs shot out from beneath me as I exploded with a long satisfying orgasm. Jake mercilessly continued to suck on my clit sending me into wave after wave of orgasmic bliss.

Jake finally stopped his tongue assault and pulled me up onto his lap were he held me like a little baby. I was drained physically and emotionally. I laid in his arms savoring the little wisps of pleasure still darting inside me. My god I'm going to hell. I gave my son a blowjob and let him make me cum and I loved it.

Jake looked at me and said, "Mom are you ready for my cock?" All I could do was whimper and nod. He turned me around and was just about to slide his fabulous cock into my pussy when I stopped him. "Jake it's been a long time since I've had a cock inside my pussy let alone one as big as yours. Lay down and let me mount you at my own pace."

He grinned and said, "Let's go cowgirl ride your bronc!" I straddled his legs and grabbed his cock. My god I could feel the strength pulse through my hands. I slowly guided his large velvety head into position. Slowly I eased down taking in a little bit at a time; his cock stretching my pussy to new widths. Oh my god. I think I'm going to cum it feels so good.

I pushed it in some more and stopped letting the walls of my pussy time to adjust. I groaned, "God damn you are so big. I have to go slow so I can adjust to your size."

"Mom take your time. Just let me know when you want me to start driving my cock into your pussy."

I damn near came at the thought of him pounding me with his cock. I had it halfway in when I started to rotate my hips on his cock. Slowly at first but eventually the feelings turned pleasurable and I started to slide up and down. I placed my hands on his chest as I got more of his cock in me. Finally I said, "Come on Jake, fuck me with your cock."

I felt Jake push deeper into me as he started to piston his cock into my pussy. The feelings were indescribable. First it's my son and his cock is so big. I thought he was going to tear my insides out.

I groaned, my head rolled back as I literally bucked on his cock. I could feel the quick buildup of an impending orgasm and I was helpless to do anything about it. "Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh. My god. Soooooooo goood please harder harder harder. Ooh, ooh, ooh. Make me cummmmmmmmmm."

My body tensed up and cavorted on my sons cock. I coated his cock with my cum juices. I think I may have squirted for the first time in my life. I don't know. I just know the intensity that coursed through my body was incredible. Jake held still as I collapsed onto his chest, riding his cock like it was a wild mustang. My god I don't know how I'm going to control myself. His cock is so amazing.

JAKE

I whispered in my mom's ear, "Turn around. I want to do you from behind." I lifted her off me, my cock making a audible pop as it fell out of her pussy. I grabbed her waist as she straddled me. Her knees on the couch mom leaned back until I shoved my cock back into her hungry pussy. She put her hands back on the couch for support. I grabbed her waist and started to thrust up into her.

"Ooooooh, ooooooh, oooooooh, so deep in me." she moaned as mom fucked me up and down. "Ooooh, Oooooh, Oooooh, Oooooh yesssssss. Feels soooooo gooood baby. Fuck your mommy." she moaned as I reached up and grabbed her luscious tits.

Mom was now leaning back into me as I held her down on to my cock. Letting her feel my entirety buried deep into her pussy. I squeezed her breasts and growled, "Feel my cock mommy. Does mommy like her son's cock? Do you mommy?"

Her eyes were closed as she rested her head back onto my shoulder. Before she could respond I reached down and rubbed her clit. I swirled my tongue in her ear as I whispered, "Is mommy my slut? Cum for me mommy. Cum on your little boy's cock."

Mom's body lurched forward as she exploded in a wave of pure pleasure."Ooooooooooh yessssssssssss mommy is cummmmmmming. Ooooooooooh baby yessssssss. I love your cock. Feeeeeeels soooooooooooooooo goooooood. Aaaaaaaaaarrgh." she groaned as her body rocked back and forth. Her legs spasmed uncontrollably and her mouth opened wide.

JENNA

I continued to cum as Jake sporadically flicked on my clit. Each time I felt my orgasm start to subside Jake would tease my clit sending me into another round of explosive tremors. I was having multiple orgasms on my son's big cock as I laid helplessly on my son.