All Comments on 'Just the Tip Daddy, I Promise'

by ualmech88

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hope to read more chapters

All I can say is more.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent

Very good read. Kept me hard the whole time, although I had to *pause* a few times ;) would love to read more. Possibly a daughter swap with Jess and Jodi?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

Please write the next part soon

0ldGriz0ldGrizalmost 3 years ago

This is the hottest story I’ve read in a long while. Please continue. First cum n mouth. First anal. So many ways to keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes, can tell that Jodi and her father are really up for some group activities. I can see the 4 of them taking a tropical vacation in one bungalow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please continue with this lustful tale! An excellent beginning that needs completed. Thanks for the entertainment.

Munchie184

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well written and constructed. I agree with others, I'd like to see some follow-up chapters. Unfortunately, it looks like this was one if the last stories posted by this author in 2019. Too bad, I like the writing style. Have read multiple stories by this author and they are all pretty good.

Mfj

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well written .Loved the plan it fell into place just wright.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userualmech88@ualmech88
Love to write and read erotica. Not a professional and have no desire to be, ergo there will be occasional grammar, punctuation, and spelling mistakes. Hopefully readers can overlook and get over them. I have. I love to read stories that excite and expand the libidinous mind a...