Just the Two of Us Ch. 02

Info
He replicates himself for your pleasure.
1.8k words
4.63
12.7k
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/14/2009
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here



Just the Three of Us

Hey sweetie I'm back. Oh, I was going to ask you how your day with the button was but I can see that you're still enjoying it's many advantages. Be sure not to wear yourself out, I was hoping to have some more fun with you tonight, and tomorrow night and the night after that, so you best not play too rough during the day because I want you in fine form while I get to play with you and the button.

Fuck, I'm ready to come.

You're on your hands and knees receiving him from behind. Your arse is up in the air and he pulls out of you and begins tossing his cock above your round pink cushions.

Come on her arse.

Oh, I intend to.

Shoot your spunk down into the crevice of that soft rump. Let me see your cum drip down her moist butthole and off onto the bed.

Here it is, here I come now.

His dick fires three long streams of spunk along your flesh. His cock pulses hard with each squirt and his eyes roll back into his head. Your hips sway from side to side and his semen begins to roll onto your arse hole. As you feel it warm on your anus you reach one hand back and begin rubbing the cum into the flesh of your mesmerizing butt. The last few strings of come drip from his cock as his orgasm comes to an end. Your fingers begin pushing at your sphincter and slowly you squeeze the tip of your middle finger inside of your arse.

CLICK

"Fuck me in the arse" you beg. You're pleading eyes look hungrily at me. "Please stick your dick in me, I'm dyeing to have your dick in me."

"I am sure that you are." I say as I approach you unbuckling my belt.

"I want to feel you squirting inside of my arse." you say and I notice how far you have your finger inside if it.

I undo the button of my pants and remove my shirt. You gasp a little as you surprise yourself with your finger, you continue watching me undress and lick your lips as I unzip my fly and expose the growing bulge in my boxer shorts.

"There's no way on Earth I will put my dick there until it is nice and clean."

"Are you talking about my arse or your cock?" You question.

"Both." I say as I bend over rolling my pants and boxers down my legs. As I kick my feet out of my clothing I stop for a quick moment to see my dick already glistening at the end and bouncing around from the pulse.

CLICK

"Is that me?" You ask and appear bewildered and excited.

"It certainly is."

"But I thought I could only make replicas of you with the button?"

"Well, you were wrong." I say as I walk over and kiss the second you. I hold her tight around the waist and tongue her mouth sensually. You look jealous and a little embarrassed to be kneeling there with a finger up your arse so I quickly whisper my instructions into her ear.

"I understand" she says as she pulls away from my body and begins moving behind you. She grabs your wrist, your finger is still inside of your back door and she slowly guides it out and replaces it with her tongue.

"What did you say to her?" You ask, eyes bulging, smile growing on your face.

"I told her to clean your arse with her tongue. I said that she should do it while you clean my shaft with your mouth."

"Oh, I see." You say and stare at my cock which is now only inches away from your face.

I look down to see your replica taking long lashes at your arse with her tongue. Long stringy ropes of sperm and saliva stretch out to make translucent bridges that connect your plump buttocks to her lips and wet tongue.

I step forward and slide my hard-on into your mouth. It's warm and aggressively stiff and you're impressed by just how hot and firm my cock has become so quickly. I lean over your head and back so I may grab two handfuls of flesh from your buttocks and hips. I spread your backside wide open for your replica to enjoy and she does so with what can only be described as pure lust, hunger and desire.

With my penis now tight within the clutches of your mouth you feel your other self gnawing wildly at your anus. She reaches up to hold your purse with her hand and by shear chance her thumb accidently slides into your vagina. Her thumb surprises you and your reflex sends you hurtling forward and further down my shaft. The head of my cock pushes against the back of your throat and for the first time in your life you don't panic and gag. Instead, you slide gently back off my shaft and hold the head in your lips while your tongue licks up the tears of pre-cum oozing into your mouth. While this continues your replica slides her thumb from your sweet pink cunny and she starts using it to provide you with perfect wet circles around your clit. You mimic the movements of her thumb with your tongue and the end of my cock. It tickles me and now my reflexes respond by sending my hips thrusting forward. You feel me filling your mouth forcefully with my entire volume. Your clit wriggles around teased and my cock pushes against the back of your throat once again. Your gag reflex relaxes and offers you a moment to enjoy having your mouth completely stuffed with my rock hard penis. Breathing gently through your nose you concentrate on this indescribable situation you have found yourself in once again. Your clit burning hot and screaming for resolve, my cock relaxing into your throat, your arsehole still receiving specialised attention from your doppleganger. My hands let go of your flesh and you feel the crease of your arse return back to normal after having me spread it apart for the past five minutes.

My hands slide down around your body searching for your tits hanging freely from your chest. Bouncing freely you feel their weight taken into my hands, it's the final straw when it comes to your orgasm. I pinch one of your nipples and you pull back gently from my cock dragging your lips tight until you reach the head. Leaning back you feel the tongue of your other self penetrate the ring of your anus and you look up at me to say "I am ready to come."

You take one long lick from my balls to my top and command "And don't you even think about coming into my mouth. You promised to fill my arse with that load and I expect you to fulfill this desire I have."

"I said that I wouldn't put my dick there until it was clean... so, is it clean?"

"Clean enough to eat." Your double returns.

"Have you enjoyed your time here?"

"Absolutely my love." And she moves up to kiss me as she maneuvers her hand around into a more comfortable position where she returns to rolling your clit now at a frantic pace. I know have one hand groping your tit while my other reaches to run my fingers through your twins hair. Our mouths embrace and our tongues begin to battle one another. Your mouth drops down the length of my shaft and you once again take me easily into the back of your throat. Feel your orgasm rising. Feel it rush around your pussy. Pull back and take a gulp of air and drop back down onto my cock. It's so fucking hard and it takes painful amounts of concentration to stop it from pumping you with cum. Dripping wet now with your come your clit is whipped now into an orgasmic frenzy. You quickly pull back, you can hear us kissing wildly, you take one last breath and dive intently over my dick encompassing it whole while your orgasm rips through your body. My penis drips one tiny drop of semen into and down the back of your throat. I fight my climax with everything I can gather. It's an amazing feeling tongue kissing you while your body also shakes and quivers below me. Your mouth and tongue struggle with my penis as you suck and lick your way through this labyrinth of flesh. You pull back one last time and scream through what is left of your orgasm. With your head thrown back you look up to see yourself and I still kissing and biting at each others blushing skin.

"Fuck me, please fuck me." You plead. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

"All right already. Goodbye my love, thank you for joining us."

CLICK

"Why did you send her away?" You query, "I really liked her."

"I have a better idea." I state.

CLICK

"Oh hi there." You greet my doppleganger seductively. "What do you have in store for me?"

Everything you could possibly imagine.

He jumps onto the bed and grabs your hips as he rolls onto his back forcing you to follow. I think he wants you to ride him.

Come on baby, slide this into your pussy and show me how you move.

You cock a leg over his body and reach down to direct his member. Your pussy has been worked hard and is wet and relaxed enough to have him slide easily in.

Ohhh... Fuck yeah, your pussy is burning hot.

You begin to rise up and down stroking his shaft with your cunt now accommodating him happily.

Fuck her in the arse, give her what she wants.

I climb over his legs and hold your waste from behind. I've never fucked a girl while another man did the same. I ask the two of you to hold still for a moment while I position myself behind and inside of you.

I can feel your penis pressing against the ring of her arse. As it penetrates the hole and heads up further into your body I can feel it travel up the length of my shaft as the thin veil of skin that separates your vagina from your arsehole allows for every detail of his cock to be transferred.

I am inside of you.

I can feel you there, you're very hard.

I know, I'm trying not to come.

There's no need for you to hold out, she's been begging for you to fill that hole with your seed since you got here.

Yeah, but I've never fucked DP before and I want to enjoy this for a while.

We have two more nights of fun to come yet still. I'm certain you will get a good chance to enjoy it properly soon.

Are you ready to come?

Of course I am, and even if I wasn't I'm sure that I wouldn't be able to contain myself once I feel you pulsating within her.

Hmmm... Fuck that sounds really fucking good.

Then fuck her, fill her with your come.

Fuck, I really need to do that again.

Tomorrow night?

It's a date.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Dr_Impervious
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wonderful as always

Can’t believe it’s been 11 years since the first one. Bravo !!! Thank you for the orgasms. Loved this one just as much as the first.

Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Doubly Surprised Pt. 03 -- Surrounded Your husband and his twin brother fuck you all night.in Audio
Clones Pt. 01: First Order Milf orders some male clones.in Audio
Taming Brat and Sub Don't talk back to Daddy.in Audio
Double Trouble [MM4F] Identical twins have their way with you.in Audio
Longing for You His first audio submission.in Audio
More Stories