Just the Two of Us Ch. 03

Info
He replicates himself for your pleasure.
2.4k words
4.71
17.4k
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/14/2009
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here



Just the Four of Us

I walk in this evening to find three of you circled on the bed eating from each others cunt. Not one of you seems to have noticed me enter so I find comfort in a chair positioned near the bed. It appears impossible for me to decipher which one is the original you. Each copy behaves and sounds exactly like you, the three of you writhe in ecstasy.

"I was wondering when you would arrive." A voice purrs out from between your legs.

"Wont you show us your cock?" Another voice queries but as to which one of you is speaking is beyond me.

"I would love to show you my cock. I've been thinking about what happened last night and I have masturbated many times today, although I am still yet to come."

"You're a very good boy" Another voice adds. "Sit on the chair and watch us for a moment, we're not done here just yet."

I unbuckle my belt, unbutton my pants and unzip my fly. I drop my pants to my feet, remove my shirt and kick my trousers from around my ankles. I am naked and ready to be pleasured.

I get myself comfortable on the chair and kick my feet up onto the bed. My dick is growing hard in my hand as I watch what looks like the top of your head being devoured by your very own pussy. It's amazing and I find it hard to believe that I am actually stroking to this. Having my dick in my hand, being able to control my stroke and hardness, it's fucking hot. Your arse three times round, the sound of three pussies being lapped at and me pulling my cock before it all.

Your head finally pops up and you look at me informing, "Here I come, don't stop. Keep licking."

You look me dead in the eye as your pleasure increases and your heart rate explodes. Your brain is tingling with your orgasm and your thighs wrap tight around your head. You buck wildly and I shake my cock hard in front of you bringing myself closer to the edge. I love seeing you come, your face appears to show you blushed with panic and your eyes burn straight through me. You dive your face back down into the pussy rotating in front of your face and as you do she pops up her head to say "Stop it, don't make me come just yet. I want to play with his dick." and she turns to ask me, "Would you like me to play with your dick? Would you mind if I ran my hands all over that gorgeous cock of yours?"

"I wouldn't mind that at all, in fact I insist that worship my cock with your hands and mouth."

She slowly rises from the bed to move toward me and as she does your other copy finally lifts her face from your cunt to plead desperately "I want to worship your cock as well, can I play?"

"You certainly can my beautiful girl." I give and you ask, "What am I left to do?"

"You should relax and enjoy your post orgasm high, lay on the bed and watch me as these perfect women attend to my person."

"That sounds great, but be sure to let me know if you need an extra pair of hands."

"I promise." I respond and add to your eager twins, "Now wait a minute ladies, before you go too overboard I want something from you first."

"What is it?" They ask in unison.

"I want the two of you to bend over in front of me. I've been sitting here watching the three of you eat like Queens for the past ten minutes and it's made me crazy for those big round cushions rising from the base of your spine. So bend over and bare those soft and cosy butts for me to wank my cock over."

The two girls kindly oblige and one goes as far as to look over her shoulder and eye me as I stand up and begin to pump my hand viciously, I am wasting no time taking myself quickly to the height of my senses. Your copy eyeing me from over her shoulder commands, "Don't cum on our arses, don't let me feel that warm spunk on my back. I want to slurp it up from my other mouth. You wouldn't want to miss the opportunity of seeing me share your load with another me would you?"

"No I wouldn't." I somehow squeeze out as my attentions are mesmerized by your two arses pressed firmly together. Slightly bucking up against one another the two of you slowly turn in different directions and start bouncing off of one another as if they were sharing a double ended dildo. My cock jerks hard in my hand above these two crevices, my breathing quickens and my pre-cum begins to spill onto your back.

"Don't you dare come." She stirs.

"You better fucking stop me because I can't take much more of this. I'm ready to bust a giant load over your back as your arse is supreme."

Still on the bed you begin to giggle, laughing at my desperation. Your two twins quickly spin around and slap my hand away from my dick and it's perfect timing as by balls tingle with my orgasm rising. On their knees one takes hold of my shaft and begins rocking it up and down just in front of their faces. The other reaches underneath my cock and balls and begins playing with my arsehole. You are still laying on the bed loving the sight of me getting sucked and jerked by your two dopplegangers, you look at me as if you have something in stall and I ask, "What is it?"

You reply, "Just give these girls what they want and worry about me when you're done."

The two girls begin to converse.

This is the perfect cock.

I agree, I want you to shake his come out and onto our faces.

Hmmm... that sounds wonderful.

Would you like to suck on it?

Of course I would love to suck on it, but I'm not going to.

Why wont you take this beautiful penis into your mouth?

Because he appears to be enjoying this hand job.

Your tiny hand strokes him perfectly.

I want to grip him hard so I can feel his load squeezing through his shaft.

Let me lick up the pre-cum.

Oh, your tongue and his dick look perfectly matched.

They are, stroke him faster.

Are you sure? He looks just about ready to explode.

He is, but he can take it, jerk that cock nice and hard.

You should stop playing with his arsehole and start pinching his ball sack.

Keep jerking him hard, he's desperate for release.

Do you like seeing our pretty little faces worship your cock?

Can you imagine your jizz squirting out at our faces?

Slapping our skin warm and wet?

His balls are tightening, I think he maybe close.

Close to the edge? Ready to spurt?

Ready to drench our faces with your load?

Come on baby, show us how much come you have.

Shoot it all onto our faces, don't you dare miss a single drop.

Oh fuck, here he comes, I can feel it rising.

Oh, lay a string across her face and then squirt a little into my mouth.

It's so warm across my lips and cheek, give me some more.

Lay some more on her face and finish it off onto my tongue.

Oh my, what a heavy load. It slaps my face like a warm shower.

Salty fluids wet my lips and fill my mouth.

I'm rubbing his penis over my face.

My mouth is half full with his semen, let me share what I have with you.

You are now flicking up a frenzy on the bed as my two girls before me start kissing each other, sending my seed back and forth from their mouths. They appear possessed with passion and obsessed with my sperm. I drag my penis over their faces and tongues, flesh glistens randomly everywhere. I leave them to enjoy their wet and wild little party and rejoin you on the bed. I lay back exhausted and you whisper into my ear, "That's what I want to see you do."

"What?" I question. "I just did do that, what do you mean that's what you want to see me do?"

"What I mean to say is, you have seen me suck, finger and fuck two other versions of myself, I want to see you do the same."

"You want to see me suck myself off?"

"You better believe it. In fact, you're not leaving here tonight until you have fulfilled my wish."

I'm bewildered as I don't know quite what to think of your suggestion. One part of me wishes to fulfill your desire as like you have said, you have done the same for me over the past couple of nights. The other part of me is nervous as the act of one man sucking another mans penis is still taboo to many outside of gay culture.

"Come on, it's just like you said, it's just a heightened form of masturbation."

"Will you show me what to do? Will you teach me how to suck cock?" I ask half hoping that you would jump at the opportunity to be sucking at me again.

"No, I will not. It's your penis after all, you should be able to work out what he does and does not like."

"Ok fine, let's get this underway before I think about it too much."

CLICK

And one of our girls disappears, the remaining beauty moves over to the bed and props herself up on the opposite corner from you. She uses her hands to find any remaining cum on her face and promptly licks it from her fingers whenever she does so. I'm surrounded by you and your double, I can see how this is becoming quite the side show for you and your twin to enjoy.

CLICK

Fuck, you don't even have a hard-on

I know, I'm pretty sure that she wants you to know how it feels for it to grow stiff in your mouth.

Of course she does. Come over here and lay on the bed.

I see that we're putting on a bit of a show here for these two gorgeous women.

We certainly are. Fuck I can't believe that I'm about to do this.

Oh stop whimpering and put the damn thing in your mouth.

And I do. Balls and all I fit the whole soft package in my mouth and begin prodding it around with my tongue. In no time his shaft begins to grow firmer and fights for room within the confines of my mouth. I pull back and his balls drop from the seal of my lips. His shaft remains in my mouth and I look up to see you smiling and nodding with encouragement. I get to his head and grip it tight with my lips and begin flicking the end like I would your clit, except I'm not licking and flicking at your clit. I'm licking and sucking my own dick and and it's starting to turn me on. The flavour of his pre-cum is the exact flavour of my own and I love the taste and texture of my pre-cum. My own dick starts to stir and I gulp down on his shaft and bring one hand up to push his balls down so I may take him deeper into my mouth. That fleshy rod rising and falling in my mouth is a wonderful sensation and I begin to play with my cock as I suck on his. I jack his shaft a little in unison with my own and I pull off and let his warm cock slap against my tongue.

I suck at him again, now I do it hungrily and begin to understand why you never mind going down on me. Having this large fleshy rod penetrating your own soft wet mouth is amazingly erotic and I begin to fantasize about him filling my mouth with my own come. I jack at myself harder and ask you with excitement, "Can I make him come? Can I have him come in my mouth?"

"Of course you can my love." You return, "I'm on the verge of coming myself, give me a good show. Surprise me with what you can do with yourself."

And I meet the challenge taking him deeper into my mouth, deeper than I have taken him before. I jerk at my own cock frantically while trying not to come. "Come in my mouth." I instruct him, "Come in my fucking mouth."

His penis ramps up hard in my mouth and a tear of acidic fluid warns of the oncoming flood of sperm about to enter my throat. His penis begins pumping me with his seminal fluids and his hips thrust thoughtlessly at my face. I try and gulp cum down my throat but it is near impossible to swallow with his dick still pumping in and out of me. What little I do swallow is quickly replaced as his cock relentlessly pumps more and more cum onto my receiving tongue. I am now ready and prepared to come and I most certainly have a surprise for you. You're just starting to come now, along with your twin sitting opposite from you. I spit what's left of his load back out onto his cock and I grab it firmly with my hand stroking his cum all over his drenched rod. I kneel up and aim my own red hot erection at his as I begin to squirt my white jism directly onto his cock and balls as I rub it frantically into his flesh. You scream with your orgasm as my own cock jerks strands and drips of spunk, it smothers my mouth, my hands and his cock. It's an amazing scenario and I'm a little proud of myself for going ahead with it. In fact, I actually enjoyed it.

I hold our penis's together stroking them as if they were one fat slippery penis as we retire from our climax. The room is flushed with the scent of sex and semen. You and your twin are blushing from your orgasm and lay back on the brink of sleep.

"One more night to go my love." I whisper.

"I know." You return.

"I can't imagine what will happen next." I ponder and you reply, "I'm not sure you want to just yet."

"I love you baby."

"I love you too."

--:--
--:--
1.0
Dr_Impervious
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Your back woo hoo

You sir are a fucking sexy man. Please for the love of all women do many more

Please

Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Secretary Pt. 01 Summer is called into her alluring Boss' office.in BDSM
Lover's Lane Voyeurs Four girlfriends see an unexpected show and get hot.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Almost Out of Africa American woman is strip searched at African airport.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Clones Pt. 01: First Order Milf orders some male clones.in Audio
Double Trouble [MM4F] Identical twins have their way with you.in Audio
More Stories