Just the Two of Us Ch. 04

Info
He continues to replicate himself for your pleasure.
2.9k words
4.64
16.3k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/14/2009
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here



I wait at the door patiently. I can hear you giggling away inside but I can't quite work out how many of you there may be. Considering we have added one extra each night since the conception of this idea I figure that there must be you and three others waiting on the other side of this door for me.

"Hi," You welcome as you swing open the door, "we were just talking about you."

"Yes, I could hear the laughter." I explain.

"Well don't be too sore," you suggest, "we were laughing about what on Earth you're going to do to us tonight."

"And what did the four of you come up with?" I begin to question the lot of you as I enter the room. You all look pleased and amused. Unfortunately I'm still not up with the joke.

"Well, that was what we were laughing about." You explain, "None of us could ever dream up anything as wild as you do. When you're in charge we never know what's in store for us next."

"And that's a good thing?" I give half sarcastically.

"So what would you do with four women my lover?" Your question rings with importance and this wonderful sense of curiosity. It's absorbing, you're lust, unapologetic.

You perch yourself onto the only corner of the bed that isn't occupied by another copy of you. I stand with my back to you all at the bottom of the bed. I unbutton my shirt as I squeeze my shoes off with my toes and I'm already started on my socks before my shirt is done. My final sock comes sliding off as I lift my leg from my trousers. Cracking, the buckle of my belt taps the floor.

I turn to take one last look at you before letting myself drop backwards onto the bed. I fall between the four of you and quickly look around to inspect the marvel that is you multiplied by four. A different expression meets me with each face. One questions, "Well, what are you to do with us?" while the next asks, "Are you up for the challenge?" You look at me as if to say nothing more than "I'm horny as all fuck." while your final doppleganger could care less as she already has two fingers inside of her snoo frigging away as if her orgasm were only kept at bay by her sheer determination.

I speak directly to you, "I want you to stop sitting there and get atop of me. I want you to ride my cock as though it were the last cock you will ever ride. You commit immediately excitedly mounting and climbing my legs to get your cunt up nearer to my own genitalia. My penis presses hard against my abdomen from the sliding of your wet vaginal lips licking at my shaft.

"Now I want you and you," I point toward the girls either side of you and I continue, "come up here to my hands and play gingerly with your clitoris as I insert my middle and ring fingers into your wanton hairy pussies."

And the two girl snatch straight for their wetness as if they had only been free of their folds to be polite. As they skootch up to and over onto my hand I declare to our remaining lover, "I love each and everyone of you equally as you are all deemed perfect in my eyes. Now kneel over my head and let me fuck you with my mouth. Smother me with your pussy and arse cheeks and don't you dare let me up for breath until at least one of you has come."

"Yes Sir." She states as she confidently squats and sits comfortably onto my mouth.

I am smothered silent as you are left facing three other copies of yourself each equally getting off from different parts of my body. You wish to kiss one of them, you wish to kiss all of them at once but you refrain as you begin to truly appreciate the sight of yourself getting off over and over again around my body. You can clearly see the fingers of my right hand gently sliding into and out of your pussy lips as they press themselves about the comforting hole that actually accommodates my penis within your own body. You scan the scene for my face but it's impossible, the best you can afford is the look on your face as you react to the tongue flicking around your clit. My cock flexes hard inside of you and you bounce rhythmically atop of my hips and thighs. You slide easily around me and clutch me tight into your hole. Your perfect girlfriend before you leans in to kiss you. The licking of her cunt is far too much for her to bare and so she releases herself into her climax without once holding back. You tongue her deeply and think about my shaft inside of you. Her desperate breathing and high pitch squeals of satisfaction send you off into your own orgasm. Bucking down heavily on my hard-on you are sharing an open and honest orgasm with your other self. You let yourself slide into your coming without the slightest of hesitation. You rise up high sliding your cunt all the way to the peak of my penis before slamming your hips back down consuming all of my cock completely, only my balls remain squeezed between your arse cheeks as you force yourself even harder onto my erection. Your pussy drenches my face as my nose presses awkwardly against her anus. The two of you coming on my penis and face is so titillating I almost come but just before I do I take charge and tear my fingers from the vagina I have grasped in each hand. My hips thrust up forcing one final deep stroke of my member into your wet hole as I reach up and forcefully remove the doppleganger still grinding away at my face.

I take a few deep breaths as I scan the room for the button. It's on the side table and you easily reach back to get it without me even asking. My staff is still pressed up against the front wall of your vagina and you softly swing your hips back and forth massaging the inside of your cunt.

CLICK

And you disappear leaving my cock standing proud in the open still glistening from your orgasm.

"Where did you go?" I question partly looking at the empty space you once filled and partly looking at my cock burning red and pulsing hard. I could come so easily right now.

"That wasn't me, silly." You say as you lay down beside me still exhilarated from the climax you smothered into my face. The two girls that enjoyed my fingers throughout that last tangle of flesh look at one another knowingly, they haven't come yet and their eyes sing about sex and passion. One climbs over us leaving little wet patches on our flesh whenever her pussy meets with our skin. She embraces her other self and they are quick to move into a six nine position where one of them lays flat on her back while the other straddles her face.

"They appear to know what they want." I say.

"So do I." You reply.

CLICK

Hi

Hey

So what's on the menu tonight?

Well, this one just came and these other two appear to be close

So what do you recommend?

I recommend sliding your cock into this one here. I was just sucking her before you arrived. She's relaxed and very, very wet. It should be a nice warm welcome for you.

Sounds delectable

It is, enjoy

I move from the bed to make way for my second self as he climbs onto the bed and gently inserts himself into you. It slides in easily as your legs are spread wide and your hips fold upward to greet him. I stand stroking my penis before you all. Your two selves six-nining with passion erring toward panic. My other self sliding softly within you. I move around and find myself jacking off over your arse swaying in the air, you grind your hips down onto your face while you lick your labia and thighs.

"Keep fucking her, you're doing very well." I say to my double and collect a pinch of saliva between my forefinger and thumb. I dip the watery fluid against her arsehole and slide what is left around my shaft. The head of my cock will be slippery enough for what I intend to do as it is near dripping with pre-cum and still partly moist from the come of your orgasm.

"Fuck her in the mouth." I command my second and press my prick against the backside of your beautiful body. He removes his member from you and climbs up to place his cock on your face. The two girls beneath me laugh excitedly and the one that is bottoming stretches her neck up to garner better access to my balls. She licks them much like she was licking pussy and it tickles me. I'm finding it very hard to be gentle with the penetration of her arse as this third woman takes giant laps at my perineum, almost reaching my arsehole.

"Keep fucking her mouth, let her relax and finger herself as you slide in and out between her lips."

Tight fucking hole taking me almost reluctantly. Squeezing the end of my shaft into you with just a tiny little extra bit of length with each stroke. Slowly wetting the entirety of my rod. Filling your backside easy allowing long laps from our bottom licking your pussy and my ball sack.

We're perfectly wet now and I start taking rhythmic thrusts into your arse, pumping away as you buck back into me. You're also getting fucked in the mouth and licking a pussy and I'm so lost as to who and where you are in this scenario.

"Now flip her over and fuck her from behind. Fuck her hard. I want to watch you getting fucked hard as I fill this butthole with my load." And he whips his penis from your mouth and easily flips you over and onto your knees. I keep thrusting as he slides back into your pussy and catches up to my speed and rhythm. I feel my come tingling in my balls. Our bottom begins to suck on them hard and I look down to appreciate the visual of my rock hard cock sliding in and out of your anus. The cleavage of your butt devouring my length stroke after stroke after stroke after stroke. I'm so ready to come, to fill you with my seed. To pull your hips back onto me, forcing myself as deep as I can inside of you who I can see reaching for the button.

CLICK

"Fuck, where did you go!?" I panic. My dick is flexes hard, ready to squeeze come into an arsehole that no longer exists. My bottom continues to suck hard on my nuts and my double pumps hard into your snatch so I grab hold of my cock and jack my sperm onto the tits below me. You look up at me licking your lips as you jerk forward from your fuck. My semen splashes your abdomen as it squirts furthest with it's first few flexes. A little come drips down my cock and I use it to lubricate my shaft as I slide my hand up and down my flesh milking my dick of all it's goodness.

I take a few steps back and begin to gather myself. As I move toward the chair the double of you that I have just showered with come leans her head back and proclaims to me wantonly, "But I haven't come yet."

"I don't think that's going to be a problem." I give as I release myself into the chair.

CLICK

And what would you like me to do?

Go and fuck her tits while they're still wet with my come

Hmm... my pleasure

I relax into the chair still playing with my cock as it grows softer. It's still weeping a little come and I massage it into the worked muscle. You're still getting fucked hard, the two of you must be in that state of pleasure where you constantly swing back and forth from the edge of your orgasm. Neither of you look like you want to come because the sheer thrill of the fuck could sustain the two of you for hours. Our other pair continue to play with my load, his dick and her tits until I suggest, "Why don't you stop fucking around with her tits and lay down. She's been on her back long enough, let her have some fun."

"Actually," and now I am speaking to you and your partner, "Why don't you join them? I think you should do everything that they are doing."

And so my two doubles lay down upon the bed next to one another while you and your double prepare yourselves to ride these two men. Just like twins fucking twins the two of you simultaneously cock your legs over their legs and penis's while reaching down as to take hold of his member and lead it directly into your waiting folds.

The two of you ride in unison, grinding your clits into his pubic hair, gathering his cock into your vagina. Bouncing and riding his cock. Slapping and cupping your tits, pinching your nipples and moaning with delight. You lean over and start kissing yourself and the sight wages war with my cock as the blood starts pumping back into my fleshy stick. Your two arses bouncing up and down in front of me. The two of you tongue, pashing recklessly while my two dicks buck upwards into your furry hole.

"I want to come." I hear one of you whisper.

"Then come." I suggest as your double starts bucking her hips frantically and screaming thoughtlessly.

Her orgasm inspires you but I beg "Don't you come just yet, I need you for the grand finale."

Your double is almost collapsing atop of herself as she slowly returns from her climax. Her breathing is heavy, she looks absolutely spent from her fuck and I reach over to hit the button once again.

CLICK

"Why did you click her away? She was barely done coming."

"Shoosh now." I say, "Get off of him and lay on the bed, it's time for your shower."

CLICK

You lift up from his cock and lay back on the bed. The four of us surround you jacking our shafts while we scan your perfect body as if to find four special targets for our come.

You have two men either side of your chest waiting to bust every drop of their load onto your body while another me stands jerking his cock near your mouth as if ready shoot at the drop of a hat.

I say "Show me your cunt." As I start coming onto your pubic hair and moist wet lips. Excuse me while I... "Oh, my come bursting onto you, my semen drenching your pussy. You are beautiful. I love you. Yes."

I'm spent and so I lay down next to you and start groping your tits, making a lovely soft cleavage for my next man to spurt his load.

And he does. I tongue kiss you as you feel his warm spunk slapping your breasts. I squeeze the come into your tits and the scent of my come reminds me of that same penis filling my own mouth with come just last night. It's slippery, smooth, warm, wet and white... and now there's more.

The double that stands behind me is now shooting his load over me and onto your tits. You move around to give him a better shot and I feel it slapping the skin on my side just as much as I see it landing on your tits. Little tears of come smother your tits and I reach down to start rubbing my initial load into your clit. You almost forgot that you were still yet to come and I demand, "Come now. Come now or never come again."

I immediately flick faster at your pussy than ever before. It's soft and relaxed from all the fucking and it's amazingly lubricated from your juices and my load.

I kiss you and you start to climax. Our final man stands above us shaking his cock as it jerks hard and throbs a heavy length of sperm onto our faces and tongues as they fight with one another. Your eyes are squeezed tight as your orgasm rips through your body and a small drip of sperm sits just near your eye atop the peak of your cheek. You lick come from my lips and moan hungrily in front of me.

"I can't believe you just did that." You say through erratic breaths.

"Do what." I ask still licking your tongue and mouth.

"Having him come on our faces." You admit.

"Well, I thought you would like it." I say.

"I did. I fucking loved it. But I must ask, do we really have to give the button back?"

"Unfortunately,"

YES.

CLICK.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Dr_Impervious
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Such fun!

These are so creative and fun. You sure know how to show a girl a good time! Thanks much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Wow I don’t think I’ve ever cum so hard this is so hot omg

Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

High School: Zero to Hero Ch. 00 Prologue: an 18-year-old begins his journey into manhood.in First Time
Clones Pt. 01: First Order Milf orders some male clones.in Audio
Amber & I Ch. 01 An idyllic, secluded spot sparks passion between strangers.in Erotic Couplings
The Hunger Ch. 01 She sets out to explore her sexuality with a couple.in Group Sex
Space - The Final FUCKtier Pt. 01 Where we are welcomed to the Starship Valentine...in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories