Just This Once

Story Info
Thick and busty Claudia needs her hung son more than once.
6.6k words
4.72
91.2k
233
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James_Steele
James_Steele
6,943 Followers

Claudia went into her son's, Nicky's, room at half past ten, having decided to wake him up before he ended up sleeping all day. Without thinking twice, she pulled the sheet down his body as she had hundreds of other times, but this morning she stopped suddenly and took in a sharp breath. At eighteen, Nicky was toned and fit but still slender and mostly hairless. He was wearing clingy, white boxer briefs and the shape of his fully erect cock was stretching out the thin fabric. The boy had an impressively long, thick shaft with a nicely ridged head.

Once Claudia got over her initial shock, she smiled and held back a laugh. It was perfectly normal for a healthy, fit eighteen year old to be getting lots of erections and he was getting them what seemed like constantly to his busty, curvaceous mother. Though beautiful and ripely voluptuous, with curvy hips and thick, shapely thighs, Claudia didn't think to relate the frequency of her son's erections to her or whatever outfit she'd thrown on that day. And this morning, he'd probably just been having a dream about some hot looking girl from the neighborhood.

Divorced and not dating anyone since her marriage split up, Claudia was still familiar with the common condition of morning wood that afflicted pretty much every male under the sun. The only thing that surprised her so much now was that his tight briefs let so much show it was almost like seeing his cock bare and in the flesh.

The single mother felt proud to know her son had such an impressive piece of manhood, not to mention his obvious virility. Without waking him up yet, she took as much extra time as she could to study the sight of her boy's swollen cock. She thought about trying to pull the waistband of his briefs up to get a better look at his striking prize, but she didn't want to risk getting caught peeking at his excited cock.

Claudia almost laughed out loud at how perverted she was feeling, but she could never seem to look at her son without feeling a tingly warmth all through her body. She loved that beautiful boy like nothing else in the world despite that warm feeling causing her a little confusion. It seemed unmotherly in one way yet intensely motherly in another. It was she who made that perfect specimen lying on the bed before her. He was literally made of her flesh and she felt so connected to him it was like there were invisible wires running between them.

And since being single again, Claudia's feelings toward her son only grew stronger. He had impressed her so much by the way he stepped up to take care of her since his father left, doing things around the house the boy's dad used to take care of. Nicky even went with her to supermarket, something his father never did. She loved having that strong, handsome boy there to push the cart and carry the heaviest bags. But most of all, it was the way her son had tuned in on his mother's feelings of rejection and upset in the wake of the breakup. He'd become so attentive and caring.

Nicky's devoted attention brought his mom out of her funk much faster than she would've expected. And by now, Claudia was happier without her ex. She hadn't realized until now what a drain he'd been on her self-confidence and happiness, or how much of a barrier he'd been between her and Nicky. Now that he was out of the picture, her relationship with her son had blossomed. She felt closer to her boy than ever before.

Claudia finally uttered a wistful sigh and sat down gently on the side of Nicky's bed. She let her eyes roam over his barely clad body, marveling at his smooth skin and tight form. Yet it was the bulge of his swollen, young cock that her eyes went back to again and again. She felt a little ashamed of the quivering warmth in her pussy. But only a little bit. It wasn't the first time the voluptuous mom had felt herself grow damp over one of her baby's untimely erections. Mothers have needs just like their sons, and some mothers have deeply felt needs.

Brushing her long, light brown hair behind her ear, Claudia reached for the bare part of her son's thigh with one hand and lightly rubbed his flesh. The bulging stalk in his briefs twitched in response while Nicky let out a sleepy groan. His mother had never touched him like this before, even though she was doing her best to keep her hand from straying onto his impossibly rigid cock.

"Good morning, sleepyhead," the pretty MILF said softly as she stroked her son's inner thigh. She was trying to keep looking at his face though her eyes kept darting back to his cock. Braless, her prominent tits were bulging against her tank top and her nipples were now making stiff dents in the material. And if she didn't get out there soon she'd end up needing to change into fresh panties and yoga pants.

"Mmmmmmm, Mom, what time is it?" Nicky groaned without opening his eyes.

Claudia nearly froze, but since Nicky's eyes were still closed she was able to keep rubbing his leg without dying of shame and excitement all at once.

"It's quarter to eleven, Honey," she said, straining to keep her voice from wavering. "You don't want to sleep all day, do you? I thought maybe we could go out and do something today. It's really nice out."

"Mmmmmmm, sure. You need to go shopping or something?"

"Uhhh, no, maybe, I dunno," she said. "I thought we could just do something fun."

"Okay, Mom. That sounds good," he said with a yawn, eyes still closed.

"That's great, sweetie," she said, gazing at his cock while his eyes were still closed. Her hand was mere inches away from feeling it. Claudia was nearly trembling now, allowing herself to feel excited by her son's ripe manhood. God, it was already so much longer and thicker than his father's.

"Uhhhh, Mom, what are you doing?" His eyes were still closed. His mother thought he was probably keeping them that way on purpose now, being just as nervous as she was.

"Nothing, Honey. I just came in to wake you up, that's all." She knew she sounded nervous.

"Yeah, but... you pulled my covers off. And this is kind of embarrassing."

A sudden rush of intense heat flushed through Claudia's body. She nearly froze again but kept her hand on Nicky's thigh.

"Nonsense, baby. What you're referring to is perfectly normal. Nothing to be embarrassed about at all. In fact, you have a lot to be proud of. And I do mean a lot."

Claudia couldn't repress a giggle. Nicky still had his eyes closed, but he wasn't trying to hide his erection, either.

"Oh my god, Mom."

The boy's mother giggled again, delighted by the way her naughty compliment embarrassed him. But she knew her son better than anyone and if he wasn't proud to have her looking at his swollen cock he would've yanked his sheets back up long before now.

"It's true, baby," she told him in a husky whisper. Then, with her heart pounding like never before, she boldly slid her hand up his leg and onto the stiff bulge in his briefs. They were both speechless as she explored the shape of her son's hard on through the fabric. Claudia couldn't believe she was touching his luscious cock, and it felt as firm as concrete.

"Mom, what the fuck?" Nicky groaned, finally opening his eyes and staring at the hand exploring his throbbing pole.

Claudia was feeling bolder and dying to feel her baby's cock without any material in the way. She pulled the top of his briefs down past his stalk and he lifted his ass to let her pull them down past his balls. Then, with a nervous glance at his face, she curled her hand around his shaft and slowly stroked the length of his impressive meat.

"Mommy's just gonna help you feel better, sweetie," she said. "Your erection is quite normal, and there's no harm in letting your mom take care of it for you. Doesn't it feel good, baby?"

Nicky let out a long, low moan. "God, yes, Mom, that feels so good."

Claudia beamed a smile back her astonished son. "You've got a really nice one," she told him. "It's been a long time since Mommy held such a nice one in her hand. This feels good for me, too."

Nicky's breath came with a soft moan for every one as his mother gripped his cock a little tighter and squeezed a heavy oozing of precum out from the tip. The clear fluid ran to her fingers and lubricated the fat, hard shaft in her grip.

"Nnnn, nnnnn," Nicky moaned. "Fuck... ohhhhhhhh, Mom."

Claudia was now staring at her son's cock like she was mesmerized. With so much precum dribbling down from his knob, she had enough lubrication to start stroking her hand up and down his shaft. He felt so hot and solid and his mother could feel her pussy flood just from the wicked excitement of feeling her son's cock. When Nicky moaned, Claudia's pussy only grew even hotter from the sound. It seemed so perverse to realize her son was feeling so much pleasure from his mother's stroking hand, but there was something incredibly sweet and loving about it too.

"Relax and enjoy it, baby," Claudia cooed sweetly to her boy. "Let Mommy take care of it for you just this once."

Claudia loved seeing the mixture of surprise and pleasure on her boy's handsome face. She didn't think she'd ever seen anything so beautiful. But of course the beauty of his swollen cock was pretty close.

"Ohhhh, ahhhh," Nicky moaned. "Mom, that feels so good. Fuck, oh fuck, don't stop. Oh, please don't stop."

She had no intention of stopping. With the amount of precum dripping from her son's cock head, Claudia's hand was making schlick, schlick noises as she pumped his sturdy column of male flesh. Her pussy quivered harder as the sound reminded her of wet, noisy fuck sounds.

"Don't worry, baby, Mommy won't stop. I'd never leave my baby frustrated. Be good and cum for me, okay Nicky? Cum for Mommy."

She couldn't believe the words coming out of her mouth or how much the twisted perversity of them was driving her feelings of arousal higher. But they seemed to be working on her boy, too, as he started grunting and rocking his hips, trying to fuck back at his mother's stroking motions. Just a few moments later there were high flying spurts of cum bursting out the tip of Nicky's cock. He was writhing and groaning while his cream splattered all over his abs and his mother's hand.

Claudia was excited to see her boy's big, frothy load flow so much. She was even more excited to feel it so warm and creamy on her hand.

"Feel better now, baby?" she asked her boy.

"Mom," he sighed, nearly sputtering his words, "that was incredible."

She couldn't believe how good that made her feel. The last thing she should've been doing was waking her son up with a hand job, but she loved knowing she could make him feel that good. That she could make him cum. It was the kind of gift she never imagined being able to give him as his mother. She leaned over and kissed him on the lips for the first time. She resisted using her tongue and kept the kiss much quicker than she would've liked, but that seemed the safer choice under the circumstances.

"I love you, sweetie."

"I love you, too, Mom."

"It can only be this one time, okay?"

"Yeah, okay," he said with disappointment.

"I'm sorry. It's just that it's so wrong."

"Sure, if you say so," he reluctantly agreed.

After what she'd said earlier about doing something that day, Claudia and Nicky ended up going to the mall, then for pizza, and then to the movies. Neither of them mentioned a word about what happened that morning, but there was a different mood between them, like some kind of barrier had been broken down. Despite there being a pretty huge subject they both avoided, there was a more open and carefree attitude between mother and son.

Claudia and Nicky had always gotten along extremely well, but she noticed a much more attentive attitude in her son. Throughout their day and evening together, Nicky was touching his mother twice as much as usual, whether it was just a supporting hand on her elbow or lower back or even holding her hand as they walked around the mall. That was something Nicky hadn't done in years. But now, with the voluptuous brown-haired beauty wearing a sun dress that revealed her thick, shapely legs and heavy cleavage, Claudia felt like a prize score her proud son was showing off.

She'd always been aware of the looks her curvaceously delicious body attracted, but she hadn't paid much attention to it since Nicky was born. But he kept nudging her with a knowing smirk whenever he caught someone watching her tits jiggle or her ass sway. Claudia felt liberated and had never laughed so much in her life. But she also noticed that her son seemed to be using it as an excuse to look at her more often and more openly than ever before. Or was it her? Was she only noticing the boy's affectionate interest now?

The single mother couldn't remember the last time she'd felt so giddy. But later, when she finally got into bed, the reality of the morning came crashing back. Claudia couldn't stop thinking about exposing her boy's big, hard cock and the way it felt so hot and silky in her hand. She sighed wistfully as she admitted to herself how much she'd loved stroking her gorgeous son's amazing cock. Oh, how she loved the sounds of his desperate breath and moans of pleasure.

By the time she was thinking about the way Nicky had spurted so much warm cum just for her, Claudia had a pair of fingers slipping in and out of her pussy while she massaged her clit at the same time. She could see nothing in her mind's eye but her precious boy's rock hard cock as she made herself cum until she was breathless. It was the only way she could drain enough tension from her aching body so she could sleep.

In the morning, Claudia woke up and was thinking about the previous morning before even opening her eyes. She was barely awake but her pussy was already achy and moist. She slipped off her panties, leaving her in the long tank top she wore to bed, and slowly began stroking the lips of her pussy as she thought of Nicky lying in bed just on the other side of the wall. He was probably still asleep, but that didn't mean his eager, young cock wouldn't be hard. If he was anything like every other horny male in the world he wouldn't fail to have a ripe, throbbing erection every morning.

Claudia wanted to see. No. She needed to see.

She got out of bed, letting her top drop down around her full ass, which it barely covered in a standing position. Leaving her damp panties on her bed, Claudia padded quietly out of her room. In Nicky's room she found that he'd kicked his sheets to the bottom of the bed and was lying there in nothing but his boxer briefs just like the morning before. Sure enough, his teenaged cock was swollen and hard, tenting his briefs exactly the way his mother remembered. This morning, she didn't hesitate to approach her son's bed and sit beside him. This made her more aware of her lack of panties, though, as she realized her moist, shaven pussy would be showing when Nicky woke up.

And Claudia knew he'd be awake very soon.

Despite knowing how wrong it was, she didn't hesitate to reach for the glorious bulge in Nicky's briefs. She began to gently run her fingers all over his shaft and head, exploring the generous contours of his young manhood. He sighed dreamily and his mother began gently massaging his shaft with her palm, dropping down to caress his cum-filled balls.

Nicky moaned sleepily and within another minute or two he opened his eyes. When he saw his mother he smiled. He instantly looked down at her hand on his cock and then back at her face. There was both pleasure and surprise in his look, but it was too late to be acting like this was a first time.

"Mmmmm, g'morning, Mom," he said sleepily.

"G'morning baby. Sorry to wake you up."

"S'okay. You can wake me up anytime. I love the way you wake me up now."

"Well, I did say yesterday it should only be that one time, but, ummm, I thought you might be a little pent up again this morning. So just once more won't hurt."

"I love you, Mom."

"I love you, too, baby."

Nicky sighed and arched his back while his mother continued to caress his cock through his briefs. But then she grabbed the waistband with both hands. "Lift up, honey. Let's get these off you."

Nicky complied instantly, lifting his ass off the bed so his mother could pull his briefs down, and then all the way off. Claudia marveled at the sight of her naked boy. He was so beautiful. His body was tight and defined yet still slender and fluid. His hair was lighter than hers, and his sparse body hair only dusted his chest and legs lightly. His pubes weren't shaved like hers, but she could tell he trimmed and she appreciated being able to feel more skin than hair.

Claudia massaged and caressed Nicky's rigid cock with patient care, wanting to make him last longer than the morning before. She wanted to give him a hand job he would remember the rest of his life. One that he'd measure all other hand jobs by. And if anyone had the skill to do that, it was definitely Claudia.

"Do you like the way Mommy touches your cock, baby?" she asked sweetly, curling her hand around his unyielding shaft.

"Mmmm, I love the way you touch it, Mom. It feels better than anything."

"I love making you feel good, darling," she said. "Would you think Mommy was a bad girl if I told you I've had lots and lots of practice doing this?"

Nicky grinned wide. "I love that, Mom. It's hot."

Claudia returned her son's smile. "Well, that was a long time ago, but your old, frumpy Mom was almost famous for giving the best hand jobs in town."

In fact, Claudia had been known not only for jerking guys' cocks like a pro, but also for sucking them off like she was slurping up candy. She didn't want to mention the sucking part to her son, though. It was nice that he was turned on by the hand job part, but she wasn't sure what he'd think if he knew his mother had been a world class, highly sought after cock sucker before settling down with his father.

"You're not frumpy, Mom. You're really hot. I kinda figured lots of guys always wanted you."

"But you're the only one I do it for now, baby. Just you. And of course just this once. I mean twice," she added with a giggle.

Nicky giggled too, but that quickly turned into moans of pleasure as precum flowed from his cock while his mother's hand slid up and down and twisted around. Claudia was careful to apply just enough of a grip to keep her boy on the edge. She caught him staring at her exposed pussy, her top gathered around her hips in her sitting position on his bed. She had one knee pressed against his hip while the other foot was on the floor. Her pussy was not only exposed but wet and partially open.

Feeling her son's gaze on her smooth slit, Claudia boldly spread her thighs wider and brought her free hand between her legs. Nicky groaned as he watched her fondle and stroke her slit, pulling her lips apart, spreading herself open so he could clearly see the pink, wet, glistening hole through which he entered the world eighteen years before. She never gave up stroking his luscious boner while rimming her mother hole with her fingers and letting her boy see her fingers slide up into her tunnel and back out to massage her clit.

Claudia's body was every bit as on fire as Nicky's. Her nipples were swollen and jutting dents into the fabric of her top. When she caught her son looking at her tits, she paused everything to take off the only garment covering her. She was aware of her gentle belly roll but felt more beautiful than ever when she saw the rapt look of loving admiration on her boy's face. She smiled at him and took his cock back in her hand. She played with her heavy orbs while jacking her son's rod with the other hand. He got a vivid demonstration of how a loving mother likes her tits to be rubbed and kneaded, and the way she craves having her sensitive nipples twirled and twisted.

Nicky lay back and moaned with pleasure as he watched her play with her tits and his cock at the same time. Yet before long, Claudia's hand moved from her tits back to her aching pussy. She started rubbing and then finger fucking herself again while keeping a steady stroke going on the rigid cock in her fist. But after a couple of minutes, Nicky reached for his mother's hand and pulled it away from her pussy.

James_Steele
James_Steele
6,943 Followers
12