Just This Once

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me do it, Mom," he said. "Like you're doing it for me. Just this once, right?"

Claudia was briefly taken aback. She hadn't thought about letting her son touch her, only of her touching him. It had been almost three years since anyone had touched her pussy but her, and the need to feel her baby's fingers in her hole made the decision for her.

"Just this once?" she asked.

"Yeah, of course."

"Okay, baby, do it. Push your fingers up Mommy's pussy and pump it just like I was doing."

Nicky turned out to be a keen observer or else this wasn't his first time finger fucking pussy. He slipped a pair of fingers easily into his mother's wet and well-prepared hole and started fucking her at the same pace she'd been doing to herself.

"Oh god," Claudia moaned immediately. "Baby. Fuck. Ohhhhh fuck!"

The horny mother pushed her snatch closer for Nicky and did her best to keep her attention on his cock. With both of her hands free, she was able to massage his balls and stroke his shaft at the same time. The pair were both moaning and loudly sucking air as they pleased each other. The mother was dying to make her baby boy cum again but she didn't know how she could keep stroking him when his fingers were pumping her closer and closer to a climax of her own.

That's when Claudia stopped trying to prolong her boy's pleasure. She tightened her grip and started pumping him faster, knowing she could bring him to orgasm any second. Over the next couple of minutes, Nicky started moaning and gasping harder. Growing closer to his own climax he forgot to keep pumping his fingers into his mother's channel.

"Mom! Fuck! Mom! Gonna. Cum!" he cried out.

Claudia savored the sight of his beautiful cock twitching and spurting just as much cum as he'd shot the morning before. It was another glorious load of family fuck cream bursting up in the air and landing on his mother's hand and his belly. But she was so excited she let go of his cock as soon as he finished and started mercilessly rubbing her clit. Nicky got the point and started pumping his fingers again. Another minute later Claudia stiffened and cried out. She came so hard she squirted all around her son's hand and practically soaked his entire forearm with her motherly mist.

Recovering, Claudia let her son see her lick some of his cum off the back of her hand. The tangy flavor graced her lips and tongue like an intoxicating elixir. She then leaned over and kissed his lips again, but for a longer time than the day before.

"That was amazing, Mom," the boy sighed with content. "It felt even better than yesterday."

"Mmmm, it felt amazing for me too, darling. But remember, this was the last time, okay?"

"Okay," he replied with a look of disappointment.

"I love you so much," she told him with another kiss.

"I love you, too, Mom."

Claudia reluctantly left her son where he lay in bed to go back to her room and shower in her own bathroom.

It turned out to be a day for doing things around the house and yard. Nicky went outside to help. Claudia had put on a cropped T shirt and yoga pants, but when her son came out she ran back inside and changed into a pair of clingy booty shorts. Then she took off her bra and went back outside. It made her smile to think she could reward him for his work by giving him more of his mother's flesh to look at.

They stopped in the middle of the day to go out and get some plants and supplies at Claudia's favorite garden center, and then they spent a couple more hours working in the yard. She was having just as much fun spending time with Nicky as the day before. They took showers again after working and then Claudia made a nice spaghetti dinner she knew Nicky would love. After dinner they watched a couple of movies together. Just before going upstairs, Nicky hugged his mother for a long time and kissed her on the lips. He then told her he loved her and said goodnight.

Claudia almost felt like a love-struck teenager, but she rationalized her feelings were just because she felt like she and her son were bonding more than ever.

Getting into her own bed, Claudia felt sad about promising herself to keep out of her son's room in the morning. It was only twice, but she knew she would miss his beautiful cock and the way he squirmed and moaned from the pleasure she knew how to give him. Nor could she forget how hard she came herself that morning. She couldn't believe she'd actually squirted all over his arm. Her sadness over having to end this brief but incredibly thrilling behavior kept her from masturbating herself to sleep. She mostly thought about how much she loved that incredible boy. It made her happy to know he loved her more than any other man in her life. She even cried a little bit, but finally drifted off to sleep.

It was light outside but still early when Claudia slowly roused to consciousness. There was a warm, wet sensation of pleasure between her legs that brought a moan from her supple lips. It felt like a dream even though she knew she was awake. She opened her eyes to discover Nicky's handsome face down between her legs while he methodically licked his mother's smooth pussy.

Nicky had managed to push her legs apart and get the bottom part of her sleep shirt above her pussy mound without waking her up. She hadn't worn panties to bed so that was one less obstacle for him. And her son had been licking her slit long enough that she was already dripping wet by the time she opened her eyes. She could tell he loved what he was doing, and his tongue felt so agile and slick. But he was going cautiously, like he wanted to wake her up gradually. Yet Nicky was so focused on savoring his mother's pussy he didn't realize she was awake until Claudia let out a long moan of pleasure.

Nicky kept licking his now conscious mother's slit and she moaned again, deeper and louder. His tongue grew busier and more eager as her responses grew more intense.

"Baby, we shouldn't," Claudia protested weakly.

"It's okay, Mom," Nicky said as he paused and looked up. "It's just this once, alright?"

He grinned at her like he really didn't mean a word of what he said. Claudia couldn't help but grin back. The fact was that she simply couldn't wait to feel her son's tongue on her pussy again. She wasn't sure if she wanted to ask him about it, but she was sure this wasn't his first time eating pussy.

Nicky slipped a pair of fingers into his mother's wet cunt and then focused the attention of his lips and tongue on her swollen clit. She instantly pulled her thick thighs open as wide as she could to give her talented boy more room to make her feel things she hadn't felt in years. He seemed tireless, alternating between licking and sucking her clit while his fingers pumped a steady rhythm into her hole. He went on with patient insistence, eating her as if her pussy were made of pure sugar.

Claudia could barely speak. Her own son was sucking and fingering her like she was the queen of his world. His fingers were pumping faster and slicker, getting noisier the more speed he picked up. Claudia barely even noticed that Nicky had stopped bothering to lick her clit and just kept sucking it like a piece of hard candy.

All that came out of the mother's mouth now were staggered grunts and gasps of lustful pleasure. Was it a blessing or a curse that the best pussy loving she'd ever had was coming from her eighteen year old son. She felt like every cell in her body was lighting up with pleasure. She couldn't manage to utter a word until just before the brink of a hot explosion.

"Baby!" she shrieked. "You're making Mommy cum so hard!"

Her body was suddenly shuddering while a spray of pussy mist burst from her snatch. Her climax was so intense she kept squirting and cumming for what seemed like a full minute, and only then did Nicky leave his mother's hyper sensitive cunt in peace. It was a couple more minutes while Claudia caught her breath.

Nicky gave his mother's pussy a few last kisses before standing up from the foot of the bed. He was completely naked, and his immense cock was standing out hard, thick and long. Claudia knew how frustrated he must've felt to have such an enormous erection after eating her like a seasoned pro. She would've felt terrible leaving him to take care of such a magnificent boner on his own. Like it would make her a bad mother. And then there were the awakening quivers of fresh desire as she gazed at her boy's deliciously gorgeous cock. Nicky wasn't going anywhere as long as his mother had a say in the matter.

She spread her legs again, opening up her pussy like before. "Come to Mommy, baby," Claudia purred. "You can have Mommy's pussy to fuck just as hard and deep as you want. Just this once."

She now grinned at him like he had before, like she didn't mean a word she said about the just this once part. She now knew there would be no way this particular mother and son could ever express their love any other way.

"Really, Mom?" Nicky was surprised, letting the reality sink in that his mother was laying her wet twat open before him in a golden invitation to fuck the very hole he was born from.

"Mommy needs it, baby. She needs your huge cock and she needs it right now."

Her voice was almost stern, like the times she'd had to scold him for doing something bad. But Nicky smiled from ear to ear, looking like he just won the lottery. He climbed onto the bed and got into position between the lady's plump looking thighs. Gripping his solid cock, he stared at his mother's glistening pink slit and started to rub the head of his pole around her lips and over her clit. Claudia could tell he was savoring the moment before plunging his huge cock into her for the first time. She loved the feeling of his warm, silky dome smearing back and forth across her clit, but when he pushed it into her hole they stared at each other in awe.

The look between mother and son was one of hot need and disbelief at the same time. At that moment, with Nicky's cock slowly pushing deeper into Claudia's snatch, it was as if their thoughts were both coming from one mind. Was this really happening? Was Mommy really taking her loving boy's fuck stick deep in the hole he was born from? Could something that wrong feel this good?

Claudia's eyes went wide as she watched her loving boy dip his throbbing rod deeper and deeper into her tunnel. He finally buried his stalk completely in the older woman's core, letting his balls push up against her ass.

"Mmmmmm, baby, your cock feels soooooo good in me," she purred.

"You feel amazing, Mom," Nicky said as he started to push and pull his cock in a slow but steady pumping motion. "Mmmm, that pussy feels so good."

Claudia felt like she was on Cloud 9 over her son's pleasure. His long, thick cock was pleasing her pussy like never before, but it was knowing he was feeling the same thing that made it feel ten times more intense than any cock she'd ever fucked in the past. She was completely over any misgivings about a son fucking his mother being wrong. Nothing could make a woman feel more love and wet pleasure than the willing cock of her own loving son.

Nicky didn't take long before he was pumping harder and faster into his mother's slit. He looked mesmerized by the heavy heave of her big tits as he fucked her harder and harder. Now and then he would lean over to suck on one or the other of her nipples, but the rest of the time he was happy to keep pounding her love-drenched snatch full of teenaged cock meat.

Claudia wrapped her legs around his hips and ground her pelvis into the rhythm of Nicky's thrusts, meeting him fuck for fuck. She was impressed with how long he could go on fucking without letting up to keep from blowing too soon. As it was, the boy fucked his voluptuous mother through three successive orgasms. The last one was so good she even squirted against him. That was it for Nicky, though. He suddenly started pumping and pounding like he was possessed, obviously ready fall over the crest of his own endurance.

"Cum in me, baby!" his mother cried. "Cum in Mommy's hot, wet cunt! Fill it up like a man, my love!"

Claudia could feel the wild throb and twitch of her son's cock as he spurted several hot jets of incestuous cum into her completely unprotected womb. The feel of him cumming so hard over his love and lust for his mother, combined with the danger of his cum taking hold in her snatch and leaving her pregnant made her scream and cum once more. This was the longest, hardest cum she could ever remember having. And when it was past, Nicky's face was buried between her now sweaty tits, his deep breathing slowly returning to normal.

It took them both a few minutes to recover. Then they spent several more minutes kissing deeply. This time their tongues explored eagerly into each other's mouth. They kissed and fondled each other for a long time, acting like a pair of brand new lovers. As for Claudia, she knew her Nicky would keep her happy and well fucked for a long time to come.

Eventually, Nicky convinced his mother to take a shower with him. Once they got into the tub and had the water running the way they both liked it, Nicky held up a razor and tube of shaving lotion.

"I wanna go smooth like you are, Mom," he told her.

"Mmmm, I'd love that," she purred eagerly, hardly able to wait to feel her boy's hair-free cock pumping her equally hair-free pussy.

"But I'm not used to shaving down there. I was hoping..." and then he just pouted sweetly.

Claudia kissed him and took the items from his hands. She knelt down in the tub and fully enjoyed caressing his cock and balls as she spread the lotion everywhere, even the areas she didn't need to shave. She was amazed to see him grow hard again so soon after such an intense fuck. It made her smile to think of how readily an eighteen year old cock could come back to life, and now, this cock was all hers.

It took her a little longer to shave Nicky's cock and balls than if she'd been able to trim him a little closer first, but she loved having to hold and handle his aroused cock as she scraped away at his hair with the razor. He set a foot on the side of the tub so she could shave down past his balls, making him smooth all the way back to his asshole.

Nicky's cock just got harder the whole time until he was throbbing with need. His mother giggled, pleased with her handiwork in more ways than one. Then she took his cock into her mouth and started sucking him, using her left hand on the lower part of his shaft. She paused to lick all around the base of his shaft and then his ballsac, everywhere that was now shaved down to smooth skin.

The boy was moaning deeply. It gave his mother immense satisfaction to see how much he loved the more sensitive feeling of being pleasured while smooth and hairless. With his foot still on the side of the tub, Claudia started sucking and stroking him again. His moans grew deeper and louder. Then she brought her other hand to his ass and dipped her finger into his crack. There was still enough residual lotion to smooth the way for her finger to slide into his ass while she sucked his pole.

Nicky uttered breathless grunts and moans while his kneeling, naked mother sucked his cock and fingered his asshole. She worked her finger deeper, until she was fucking his ass and sucking him off at the same time. And just as his mother expected, her boy couldn't hold out very long. Moments later he growled deeply and filled his mother's loving mouth with a flood of warm, creamy cum.

When she stood up and kissed him, Claudia knew Nicky could taste what remained of his load in her mouth. She loved the way he kissed her extra deeply, excited by his own taste in his mother's mouth. His slowly deflating cock was pressed between as she crushed her huge tits into his chest and kissed him long and deeply.

The kiss finally separated.

"Just this once, right, baby?" Claudia said with a teasing wink.

"Sure, Mom. Until the next one," Nicky grinned.

Claudia hugged her naked son for all she was worth. He held onto her just as hard, and she could only smile knowing he was all hers now and the next time would be as soon as she could make his luscious cock hard again.

12