Just Tuesdays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David leaned back onto the bed, directly over my face, stared into my eyes. He smiled and asked "Color?"

"Very green," I purred. For safe words, we used the classics. Red, yellow, green. Green means go.

Another kiss filled me up, but it was a short one. I lifted my head to follow his as he pulled off of me. But that was all I could do. When my head fell back onto the bed, it was with a pout.

He walked over to the dresser and I heard several soft sscchk sounds of a lighter. Leaning my head up, I saw little flickers of candlelight. Three orbs danced on the surface of the dresser and a moment later I caught the scent of autumn spices.

When David turned around to face me, he held a fourth flicker in his hand. This one, a white candle in a small jar, I knew had no scent.

The flame reflected in David's eyes as I felt his weight rejoin mine on the bed. He knelt over me, a grin on his face, and then I felt the first few drops on the center of my chest.

The special wax was hot enough to make me gasp without burning me. I writhed against my restraints. He held the candle upright for a few seconds, making me wait for the next molten droplets. I could tell that my open pink cat-ear hoodie must have framed my upper body perfectly, my tits, my chest.

One drop, right on my left nipple!

Then three drops on my right!

My pleasure started as a shout and melted into a moan as the droplets start to flurry down. He controlled the hot rain expertly, not allowing them to form a rhythm I could predict. Giving in, I closed my eyes and let them surprise me. He lit up the base of my neck, drew a dotted line down the middle between my breasts. He traced my curves in fiery splashes, each one a spark of pain followed by a spreading warmth and heady rush of endorphins.

My legs pulled at their cuffs with the sensual assault, and I braced myself by gripping the wrist straps in my hands. I made moans, and filled the room and the house with expressions of ecstasy. And somehow, in between my own sounds, I could hear David admiring his work, letting out the intermittent "Mmmmmm..."

He shifted down all of a sudden.

Drops followed right after, first on my left thigh, then on my right. Only a small stripe of my flesh was exposed between the top of my socks and the bottom of my skirt, but he hit it perfectly. He lowered the candle so that when the next drops came, the little beads of heat ran down between my legs a little before cooling. The effect made me long for him to lift up my skirt and bring the pleasure higher, deeper. I squirmed with each barrage of droplets and I could feel my own arousal slick inside myself.

With a small rush of cool air, I could feel that he did whisk my skirt up, exposing me. Again, I felt teased though, as he let the hot wax fall along my waistline, across the top, but he left my pussy alone. I ached for him, and though I knew he wouldn't yet, I wanted to feel his cock filling me up.

And then he surprised me again! Two fingers slipped inside without a warning and I arched my back quite involuntarily. I opened my eyes and saw his wolfish grin. He drew his fingers back out of me and put them in his mouth, savoring my lust.

He blew out the candle and leaned over me to set it on the nightstand. As he leaned, I could feel his erection through the silk pajamas brushing against my hip. I looked up at him and opened my mouth, licked my lips suggestively at him.

"Mmmmm...soon," he said. With that, he moved back between my legs and lowered his smile between my thighs. Again, two fingers slid inside me and again, my back bent up with pleasure. This time however, as my hips rose, he was waiting to meet me. When his tongue met my clit, a shudder ran through me. My body could not decide if it wanted to arch outward or curl inward with the incredible stimulation, and it didn't matter because I could do neither. I could only surrender to the thrilling feelings, his fingers curling into my g-spot, his tongue swirling and lapping on and around my clit. This he did do with a rhythm, but he also interrupted his rhythm by occasionally biting my pussy lips, sending shockwaves through me. Like salt on caramel, the pain heightened the pleasurable sensations. My toes curled, my abdominals clenched and released, and I had no control over my voice at all.

In what felt like no time, again, I was building, rushing up the mountain of an orgasm to be flung off the peak.

"Please!" I breathed. "Please! Please!" Each time I got louder, more desperate for permission to come, more uncertain if I could hold off any longer if I didn't get permission. "PLEASE!"

In a growl that rumbled against my clit, he said "come for me!"

I felt it throughout my body. My hips and chest pulled against each other, all four of my limbs tugged at the soft but strong bonds holding them in place.

"Aaahhhhhhhhh--!" I tightened up so much that even a moan could not escape, not even a breath could flow out of my open mouth with the intensity of my climax.

It was only when the waves of my orgasm died down that I was able to draw breath again--a heavy, shuddering breath that quickly turned into panting.

David knelt up, looked down at his handiwork with a proud and dominant air. He too was breathing a bit harder, and as I looked up at him, he licked his lips. "My good girl," he said, grinning.

"Oh, David! Ohhh--!"

He bent down over me, pressing himself against my wax-covered body and pushing a kiss past my lips. We kissed, but at intervals, so that we could catch our breaths. After a few minutes, he undid the cuffs at my wrists and handed me a water bottle he had set on the nightstand in preparation. I sat up and drank greedily while he supported my still-weak body from falling back.

He drank after I did. Then he took the hoodie off of me, leaving me now in just the skirt and socks, and re-fastened my wrist cuffs, checking again for tightness.

He returned to the dresser and this time, he returned with another toy, our purple flogger. The handle had a wrist loop on one side, and pouring like liquid from the other side of the handle were dozens of thin silicone strands.

"Time to clean you up," he said. True cleanup later would suck, but that was part of why he'd taken most of the sheets off the bed.

He spun the flogger around and all the purple fronds made a soft whirring noise. Approaching me, he kept it spinning so that all he needed to do was lower it down onto me and I'd feel a field of small stings right where he wanted them.

"Hold still," he said, knowing that I knew but reminding me anyway. Then he set about removing the wax. The flogger broke up the drops into little flecks and flung them off of me in a cascade of light pain that again turned into warmth. From the top of my chest down he cleaned me. He moved from least sensitive to most sensitive, and soon there was only my nipples and the decorations around my pussy left. For my breasts, he alternated, a little from one side, a little from the other side. Even to clean me, he kept me guessing, kept me moaning and twisting in joy.

The stings also served to wake my body back up from the orgasms. When he flicked around my pussy lips, the stinging was better than coffee. Soon I was salivating again for his touch.

But he left me wanting for now.

Once the wax had been cast off of me, he put the flogger back on the dresser and unfastened me from the bed.

With a barrage of kisses, he helped me up and guided me over to full-length mirror over the door. Standing behind me with his arms around my waist, he kissed my neck.

"You're beautiful," he said, kissing me again. "So sexy." The breath from his words came hot on the nape of my neck. This was something he does sometimes. Some days, it's not easy. I do enjoy the kinky feeling I get admiring the little red dots on my skin from the wax, the thin red lines from the flogger. But I know that's only part of the reason why he does it. In my more self-conscious moods, it can be a challenge to admire my own body. This time though, I was a rush of emotions and chemistry. I could feel a bit of what he saw in me, his admiration feeling real. I smiled, my whole body seeming to feel redder by the second.

But I didn't say anything.

I just let myself be there, exposed, in his arms. I tried to reach behind myself, run my fingers through his hair.

"I want to make you feel good too." I said.

"Do you want to suck my cock?" He whispered in my ear.

"Mmm-hmm..." He spun me around, kissed my lips for the umpteenth time.

"Take off my pajamas," he said.

I turned around and slid to my knees on the floor, looking up at him with a smile. Up either side of his right leg I slid my hands. My left hand continued up his hip to grip the waist of the silk pants. My right hand slid up his crotch, and I slowly brushed against his hungry hardness. Then that hand too found his pajama waistband and I tugged at it. Kneeling there, the subject of my desire was level with my face and I slowly revealed it with an air of teasing, letting him build anticipation.

He sprang free!

I leaned in to give the tip a kiss--lips only.

"Ah!" he said, pulling away from me. "All the way off."

I stuck my tongue out at him, but as commanded, I pulled his pajamas the rest of the way down and off.

As soon as he stepped out of them and kicked them off to the side, I pounced!

I dove onto him, wrapping my lips and tongue firmly about him and starting to bob.

"Ohhhh, Priya..." I don't know what it is exactly, but hearing his exclamations of pleasure when I touch him brings heat back to my body, back between my legs.

With my tongue, I formed a cradle for the shaft of his cock, let the tip of my tongue slide out past my lips. Being right next to the mirror, I knew he could and would watch every angle possible, and he loves to see my tongue and my lips bringing him joy. I started out quickly to surprise him but I soon slowed down, savoring my efforts. My mouth watered, as evidenced by how quickly he became slick.

Though a little strenuous, I enjoy kneeling for David for a particular reason. With the angle of him standing over me like this, when I take his cock deeply into my mouth, the tip of my tongue can just reach the base of his cock and I can lick at his balls too.

"Mmmmm, oh, just like that!"

He seems to like it too.

His exclamations of pleasure gave me a little tickle of pride in my abilities. Slowly, deliberately, I pulled back, took a quick breath, and then slid my mouth onto him again, as deeply as I could. His hand on my head made me feel submissive. When I went deep, he pushed me onto himself, not roughly but firmly. Through that pressure, I could feel his hunger, his desire for the pleasure I brought him.

All of a sudden, he removed his cock from my mouth. I looked up at him, mouth still open in invitation, waiting for him to return. I could feel a thread of my saliva that still connected us. I know he loves to see that. He smiled down at me in approval. At some point, he must have unbuttoned his shirt and removed it, though I didn't notice.

"Stand up," he said.

I lapped with my tongue, breaking the string, and then did as I was told. Another deep kiss made me moan.

He led me back to the bed, then mounded up the pillows and sat down against them. I stood and waited for my instructions, knowing what was coming. Lounging there on the bed, a kinky thought crossed my mind. He looked dominant, but comfortably so; a confident master ready to be fed grapes and fanned with a palm leaf. I'm the one who gets to luxuriate him, spoil him like he spoils me.

"Come. Lay on me and suck my cock," he ordered. I could feel myself smiling with eagerness.

I knew what he meant, this position we'd done often. While he lounged on the pillow mound, I curled up and lounged on him as my pillow. But while he was on his back, I was more on my side and, of course, lower down. I draped one arm across his leg and snuggled up at his waist, positioning myself face-to-face with his cock, still glistening from my efforts. He put his arm around me and I wanted to purr like the animal that inspired the ears of my hoodie.

I gave the tip of his cock a simple kiss.

With my hand, I caressed up his thigh, then down again, teasing. I gave the tip a little lick and nuzzled against the warm skin of his abdomen. Slowly, up his leg, my hand approached, but just as I reached the base of his cock I moved to rub down his other leg instead. His cock twitched just inches from my face. I kissed him again. Lightly, with my fingertips, I lightly traced the length of the underside of his cock then back down. I could tell how badly he wanted my mouth on his cock from the tensing of the muscles in his legs and hips. He was restraining himself from bucking up into my mouth. I reveled in his desire for me.

I gave his tip another brief kiss and a quick lick.

All of a sudden I felt my hair being pulled back as he gathered it all in his fist. A moment later, my head was moving under his power.

"No more teasing," he said. "I want you so bad, Priya." I opened my mouth and gave him control of me. His flesh filled my mouth, and again, he wasn't rough, just firm. I love knowing how badly he wants me. He moved my head up and down for a short time, but I quickly matched the rhythm he created. He held my hair now just to keep it out of my face. His pressure became unnecessary as I gave him exactly what he wanted.

Instead, I created my own pressure. I pushed myself down, pressed his cock against the back of my throat, drawing a gasp from David. Up and down for a few strokes, and then I held. With his cock just at the threshold of my throat, I can open my mouth wide enough to draw a little breath and I did. He loves that, me breathing on his cock, the moment of cool air to contrast the heat when I closed my mouth again and wrapped him up cozy in my lips and tongue.

I said 'I love you' to him, but with him still filling my mouth, it came out more like "Ah uhv oo!"

"Ohhh, I love you so much!" He said, knowing my words. In these circumstances, he likes it when I talk with my mouth full.

I moved up to focus on the head of his cock, holding it in my mouth and swirling my tongue around him. A few seconds of swirling, then I went down again, then back up to tease him a bit longer with swirling. Down and back up and swirl.

"Wait, wait!"

This is for edging. He loves it when I edge his cock with my mouth. If he says 'stop,' that means to stop sucking and take my mouth off his cock so he doesn't come. If he says 'wait,' that means to pause, keep his cock in my mouth, but don't move so he doesn't come.

So I paused. Just a little, enough to settle his climax back down for the moment. I didn't move anything else, but after a few seconds, I let my tongue wriggle around a little.

"Ohh, Priya! Oh, you feel so fucking good licking my cock!"

I edged him some more. I built up his joy then let him cool off. I licked and sucked and let him feel the vibrations when I moaned to show him how much it turns me on to make him feel good. I cupped his balls in my hand while I worked (something he once told me makes him feel like all of him is enveloped in my warmth). Or I alternated and stroked him with my hand while licking up and down. I used the flat of my tongue on the sensitive bit by the tip. I bobbed fast once and slow the next time. I held still and let him fuck my mouth when he wanted to, gave him control to push me down as his lust desired.

And edging him gave me convenient breaks. There, curled up with his arm around me, I felt like I was his and he was mine. I wanted to make him feel so good he forgot he even had a job.

"Oh, Priya, I need to fuck you!" He growled from above me.

With his cock still in my mouth I said "Aes ooeese!" which is as close as I could get to 'yes, please!'

I pulled myself off of him, swallowed my excess saliva, and asked "how do you want me?"

"On your side," he said. I knew what that meant. The internet calls it the 'leg glider position.' I laid on my side along the bed and lifted one leg for his access. He knelt, straddling my lower leg while my upper leg leaned against his chest and shoulder as he positioned himself to fuck me.

I could feel the tip of his cock finding me, slipping just a little in my wetness, so close. I needed him inside me just as badly as he needed me.

I don't know what it is. Even though I know it's coming, I can see David, see what he's doing, see his motions, feel him there, right at my opening...it always takes my breath away when he pushes into me.

My eyes rolled back, shut, and I let out an "Oh!" as if it had been forced out of me by the thrust. Which, I suppose it had.

I've told him before, he must have been made for me because he is such a perfect fit.

That first thrust he pushed his whole length inside me and as always, he filled me up so exquisitely, so exactly.

He paused there for a few seconds, just holding us together, two as one, I around him, he within me.

Opening my eyes and looking up at him, he looked down at me with what could only be described as hunger. Not a passing, contemplative, 'what should I eat?' but the hunger of an animal starving, desperate, ready to do whatever it took to satisfy.

He held onto my upper leg with both hands, digging his fingertips in, solidifying his grip. I reached down and held onto his kneeling thigh as best I could reach too, one more way to connect myself to him.

"I love being inside you," David said, his voice half-growl.

"I love having you inside me," I replied, my voice half-gasp.

And then he started.

So firm, he rocked the whole bed. Each thrust moved my whole body and if not for his grip on my leg I'd have been pushed away. Even still, both of my hands flew to the bedsheet on either side of myself, tried to hold myself steady by gripping the smooth fabric.

Oh, he fucked me so good. I couldn't keep my eyes open. When I tried they rolled back and I couldn't focus on anything. The feeling throughout my body, inside me. That was all there was, all that mattered.

"Priya!"

"Oh David, fuck me so hard!" He was already fucking me hard, and I hadn't planned to say it, but I guess I did. And somehow he fucked me harder.

"Aaaah! You feel so good!"

I gave him what he needed and it's exactly what I needed too. The feeling of him repeatedly filling me, cycling back, filling me again. My heart pounded, my hands death-gripped the sheets, my mouth made sounds of primal pleasure that I couldn't stop.

I felt like I was riding a rocket ship in blast-off.

"Please--! PLEASE!!" I begged him, knowing my orgasm was coming whether he permitted it or not. But of course he did.

"Come for me, baby! I'm coming--I'm coming too! Fuck! Oh yes, oh fuck yes Priya you feel so fucking good!"

"Aaaaahh! David!"

Our rocket ship crashed into the sun. I whited out with ecstasy, and there was nothing else but the feeling. The two of us came together like the fusion of atoms, an explosion, more of one than should have been possible. I could not draw breath, my whole body seized up and only moved for David's rhythmic propulsion still coursing into me.

My climax felt like a timeless infinity, though I know it was only seconds. I flushed from head to toe and finally it dropped me back from space onto the bed. I gasped for breath.

David gave a few final thrusts that still made me whimper in pleasure, then he too lurched forward, propping himself up with one arm on the bed while still gripping my thigh with his other hand. I became aware that the force of his grasp hurt a bit--it had for the whole time. But I didn't care. Like me, he panted for air, totally spent.

"I...love you..." he said, the words pushed through gasps.

"I love you so much," I said back.

After a moment, he leaned down, partly resting his weight on me as he craned toward me for a kiss. Without pulling out of me, we slobbered into each other's mouths, our sweat mingling. We were both so thoroughly exhausted but still needed that connection.