Just Tuesdays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, he did slide out and off of me, then collapsed beside me. With him, he brought a pillow to lay on, though I laid my head on his arm. He pulled me close.

"I wish I had more arms to hug you with," I said.

"I wish I could hug you like an octopus," he answered.

We laid there for a little while, our breathing slowly returning to a reasonable pace. Occasionally he leaned in and kissed me some more. I ran my hand across his chest. He rubbed my arm and gave me an occasional squeeze. It was a while before the real world returned and we stayed away as long as we could, enjoying each other's closeness.

***

And that's what I replay in my mind, here at work today. Everything that happened last night, the sublime adventure of a mundane Tuesday night. Nothing particularly out of the ordinary had happened, but it was also still just so perfect.

I smile as I set up the display. Chaz and I move on to an endcap in the Toys department that needs to be changed out. The new setup is a collection of stuffed animals. I cut open boxes, set the merchandise on the shelf.

One plushie catches my eye and makes me wish I was somewhere else. This one makes me think about taking off my stiff khaki pants in exchange for thigh-high blue socks and a short black skirt. No, the stuffed animal doesn't turn me on. It just triggers my memory. And I'm sure it won't be the last time today. It's nothing more than a little blue stuffed octopus, smiling so happily that it's eyes are closed.