All Comments on 'Just Us Experimenting'

by MrLightningStar

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Sl33pingforestSl33pingforestover 1 year ago

Welp haven't read the story yet but glad to see you are back. Side note if you are planning on trying again check out podia since they alow this type of content.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, that was ridiculous and difficult to read! We all know there is absolutely no truth to anything on here but seriously...how does one write such dribble.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

to hard to read and follow... i lost interest sorry

susangreenwaysusangreenwayover 1 year ago

I do enjoy incest stories and yours is very good. The best thing about it was its difference from most such writing. I found the characters delightful and sufficiently complicated, just like the relationships. I had not read your stuff before--although I've been writing here for a good while--but I'll likely read some of your earlier work now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Couldn't get passed the sisters lack of basic hygiene

D4Z_78D4Z_78over 1 year ago

Sometimes we need to suspend disbelief to enjoy a story on this site, but it's difficult to ignore the obvious lack of understanding of basic anatomy that you use to try to sell this one.

cursrahcursrah28 days ago

would like to read more of this story

MrLightningStarMrLightningStar28 days agoAuthor

Thanks to those who've read the story whether you liked it or not. For those who liked it, what do you want to see more of?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrLightningStar@MrLightningStar
April 2024 We're back on SubscribeStar: https://subscribestar.adult/lightningstarinc Harems of Elites Expanded Edition is right there. Help a writer out, my friends. Life at home is more stable now and have had better pain management with my physical issues, but things are ...