Just Us Experimenting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her glasses were still on though. Did she want a clear look of me pushing inside of her?

My cock started rising at that thought, accelerated by Evie kneeling down in front of me, rubbing my hardness as Di watched us. All my inches came alive and fully hard.

"Oh, my god. What is that thing?" My sister gasped at my hardness.

"Let me introduce you," Evie said. She pulled down my shorts slowly. The garters caught my dick halfway and fell down, launching my dick up in the air.

"FUCK!" Both women in the room exclaimed. Me and my sister were both naked in the same room now.

Evie grabbed me and started stroking. "I'm so glad I convinced you to let me measure you, Everett."

"Ahh... Mmmhhh... I don't know about that, but I'm glad with what you're doing right now."

The pleasure increased when she started using her mouth. She drew my cock into her lips and bobbed her head back and forth.

"Oh, FUCK! Evie!"

She made sure to slobber and wet her tongue and mouth on my dick, her spit encasing me as she went back and forth stroking and sucking.

I glanced beside us. Dianne's mouth was open, transfixed on seeing her brother getting blown by her friend in front of her. She looked up at me, meeting my eyes and switched back to looking at her friend facefucking herself on my member.

I made sure to pull back Evie's hair and put a gentle hand on her cheeks as she kept eating me up.

I looked over to Dianne and saw her starting to play with herself. Her middle finger rubbed her pussy up and down. She only paused when she noticed me and Evie looking at her.

With an audible pop, Evie left my cock and moved over to Dianne. Like a trance was broken, Di let go of her pussy and backed off from her co-worker leering towards her.

"Evelyn, what are you-? Stop!"

She spread her legs wide and even spread her pussy to take a look. I saw she was careful not to touch my sister's pussy lips directly.

"Evie! Don't!"

"Relax, I'm just checking. You're not wet enough. I'm assuming you're still a virgin, Di?"

"Yes, I've told you before. Don't rub it in."

"Di, of course I won't. Literally OR metaphorically. Oh, shit! You have a wide hymen! Everett, look!"

"Do I have to?"

"You might have to eat her out so, yes, you do."

I groaned as I slipped off my fallen shorts and I looked closer. Evie moved over and turned around to Dianne's side. Now, her body turned towards Di's pussy right next to her waist side. She gently moved the skin around her pussy to open it up.

"Shit, you're right!"

"Why am I back in the clinic again?" said Di.

There was still a ring of hymen surrounding her vagina with some film at the center. There were some holes in the middle, but hers looked like the stereotypical hymen guys think would break only in a girl's first time. This is a rare case where that's gonna come true.

"Dianne?" Evie spoke.

"What?"

"You're still not wet enough. I think Everett needs to help you with that, right, babe?"

"Maybe the-"

"I said HELP."

She pressed my head down into my sister's cooch. I used my hands to block my nose from colliding with Di's clit.

"I can take it from here, Evelyn."

"That's the right answer," then she let go.

I looked up to my sister and said, "I'll lick you up right now, okay? Then, when you're wet enough, that's when I'll put my dick in you. It's your first time, so warming you up is crucial so it doesn't hurt. Is that clear?"

Dianne nodded, her cheeks blushing pink red in contrast to her pale skin.

"Okay." I started by kissing up her thighs. Milky smooth. I heard some moans from my sister and some snickers from Evie. As I got closer to her pussy, her coos hummed deeper. I got up through the forest of her hairs all around her cunt and began kissing from below her belly button.

"I'm glad Evie made you shower. You smell nicer this way."

Di didn't reply, just watched and laid back to give me better access, all the while, Evie enjoyed the show. I trailed my kisses down and avoided her clit for now. I curved the side and landed on her pussy lips.

"Hahhh... Hmmmhh..."

I felt my sister staring to moisten up. With my kisses, I added some licks. I wetted my tongue with some more spit and added suction.

Di responded well. "Ohhh... Mhhh, yesss..."

I kissed and licked her lips up and down and took a final lap upwards to reach her jotting clit.

"Ahhh!" She gave a sharp cry. I could smell how moist she was now. To finish this soon, I got on my knees and said, "Dianne, you're ready."

Di breathed faster. I stroked myself as I started to lose hardness. I still wasn't exactly thrilled with fucking my sister. "Help me, babe." I called for help.

Evelyn crawled over Di's thighs and started sucking me off. My hands went to grope her breasts, then went down her blouse, feeling her stiff nipples under her bra. I felt hard enough. "I'm ready, babe. Thanks." I told her.

She got off me and smiled, "Fuck her good for me," and slapped my butt. At Dianne's left she laid down and told my sister, "And you better take his dick in good."

With my cock fully hard and covered with Evie's spit, I moved my knees over, put an arm down and aimed. She spread her legs and raised her knees. I looked at Di one more time giving a nod. She nodded back and I pushed my head into her wet folds.

Damn, she was wet... Very wet... The inch and a half of my head went through like butter. I looked up again. "You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm good, Ev."

"I'll keep going."

My warmth sunk in further. Evie cheered Di, "Congrats, you're not a virgin anymore."

"Wow, yay," Dianne mocked her dryly. But then Evie pinched her nipples! "Ow! Stop!"

I asked, "Was it your nipples or me that hurts?"

"My nips. You're good, keep going."

I was sliding in, careful to make sure she was wet every step. I angled myself from the base so I could point downwards. Di was breathing deep and sucking in her lip.

When I reached her end, she jerked her body and shivered. "OH, FUCK!"

Her reaction made me jerk too and my dick flexed up inside her.

"SHIT! FUCK! YOU HIT IT!"

"Did it hurt?"

"No... Far from it. The pain's getting weaker. Keep doing that."

Evelyn reminded her, "Don't forget to massage your pelvis. You might enjoy yourself too much. I know I would." And she winked at me. I spanked this little minx. "Oooh, harder next time, baby."

"I'll hold you to it."

Dianne complained, "Can you two just help me finish here? AH!"

I flexed my dick again and felt my head rub against the underside of her cervix.

"That the spot?"

"Yes! Keep doing that!" Dianne moaned, but kept massaging around her waist, just on top of where I was hitting her cervix.

"Should I try thrusting? I feel like I'm just doing kegels inside you."

"Make sure you keep hitting this spot."

"I will," I grinned.

"Can you try looking a bit less smug?"

"No, sis. Part of my charm. I'm gonna move." I drew myself out of her. A tiny chunk of pink and some tiny blood spots appeared. Evie checked closer.

Worried, I asked, "Dianne, fuck... Did I do something wrong?"

"No, it's probably just blood from when it started bleeding. And probably my hymen."

"You sure? Not feeling any pain?" Evie asked.

"None since his dick hit me deep."

"Then I'll put it in again."

I aimed down again and...

"OH!"

Bullseye. "That the spot?"

"Yeah, but it wasn't as good as when you stayed on it and rubbed."

"Are you sure this is just for the pain?" Evie teased.

"Shut up, Evelyn!"

I changed tactics, "Okay. Maybe if I tried thrusting, then flexing, drawing back and repeating?"

Dianne answered, "Are you just trying to fuck me longer, Everett?"

"Yeah, I wanna know too," Evie said with a grin.

"We're already fucking anyway and I'm just trying to help! Do you want to try or not?"

"Okay, fine. I'll give you two minutes."

"I only needed one." I went back into position and did my magic. Thrust in, flex, draw back and repeat.

"Oh! Oh, fuck! OH, GOD!"

I felt her pussy warmth hugging me. Her fluids making my thrusts slick. All the while, I feel my cockhead rubbing up her end like a smooch to my dick.

Dianne turned into a moaning mess, hands still massaging down her nethers.

"That's a minute," Evie pointed out, "I think you won."

"I need to make a bigger point so she can learn to shut up." I kept my thrusting techniques on the beat.

Dianne pushed my waist off, "Oh, shhiiiitt! Everett, stop!"

I paused. "Why? Did it hurt?"

"No... I was... about to cum..." she admitted, cheeks flushed and gasping for air. Fuck, why can't she be this cute all the time?

"Is that... bad? What did the doctor say?"

"He didn't say anything, but maybe I just didn't know what to ask. I'm just scared it might hurt again."

"That's okay. The doc said five minutes? Did he mean consecutive? Or do we need just four more."

"I guess maybe consecutive just to be sure, but wait! Give me... I need time for a break, please."

"Yeah, go ahead." I slipped off her and lied close. Couldn't resist admiring her breasts while I looked at her. She had a wide base in each breast, making it squish a bit when she's lying down. God, her nipples look so good to eat.

"Hard to believe you've still got a great body underneath your baggy clothes."

Di looked at me with disdain, "What's that supposed to mean? And why are you jacking off to me?"

Only then did I realize I was absentmindedly stroking myself.

Shit.

I excused it, "I'm keeping myself hard for you!"

"Can you look the fuck away from me for the time being? You're being creepy!"

"Jeez, fine." I turned over to my right instead.

In contrast, Evie relished in this situation, "I'm so glad I'm here. I'm discovering so many new kinks tonight."

Di said, "Good for you, incest watcher."

God, no! Don't say that! "Can you NOT say the I-word? This feels weird already!"

"Easy for you to say when your first and only fuck is your brother."

"This does NOT have to count, okay? Just say you're a virgin. Or say you did it with a stranger. Just lie! Are you good to go? Can we finish this already? I really wanna fuck and cum inside Evie after this."

Evie replied, "Oooh... Nasty boy. That a promise?"

"Of course, babe. Let's shower and do it here."

Di nipped, "I haven't agreed to any of this."

"Hey, return this favor I'm doing you. Do you want your pain to go or not?"

She bit her lip and conceded, "Ughh... Just... Don't make a mess on this bed."

"Will do. Let's get this done already. Can I go in you now? I'll just stay inside and flex in without thrusting so you don't cum."

"Alright."

I got back between her legs. I checked if she was still wet. "Sis, you're getting a bit dry."

"This isn't exactly a romantic scene, Ev."

"I'll just eat you out some more."

"Wait... How about... Uhmm..." She's getting shy *now*?

"What, Dianne?"

"...I want kisses," Di said, her cheeks the reddest I've ever seen.

I took a glance at Evie. She gave and got an excited nod as she licked her lips.

I said, "...Okay, then."

I crawled over Dianne and put my tongue down her throat. She responded right away, matching my tongue and lips. As this would be my only chance, I cupped a breast in my hand and felt her up. My thumb circled her nipple and she moaned.

I broke off for a bit to suck on her lovely tits in their bare glory. I cupped and kissed her snowy skin and sucked on her nipples. Hard as stone. We went back to kissing quickly.

"Oh, my fucking god, this is so hot," I heard Evie say.

I checked Dianne's wetness by rubbing a hand to her spot. She was wetter than before! I asked, "Do you always get this wet whenever we kiss?"

Stubborn as ever she said, "I'm not answering that."

"Why can't you just admit you have a crush on me?"

"That's not true," she said as she pulled me back into her waiting mouth. Dianne moved her hands across my back as we made out. I couldn't forget our main goal, though.

I broke off and sunk my hardness back in. Somehow, Evie's managed to take off her pants and underwear to play with herself gently. Her blouse was unbuttoned too, giving me another set of beautiful breasts to look at.

My dick reached Di's squishy, firm end and I flexed myself on that spot. She moaned sharply and closed her eyes tight.

"Rub your stomach," I reminded my sister, then asked Evie, "Babe, what time is it?"

She checked her watch on her left arm. "7:28"

"Then we'll have to stay this way until 7:33. Come here. Let me help you with that, babe."

I leaned sideward to Evie's pussy and started licking as she tweaked her clitty.

"Oh, fuck! YES!"

It felt amazing to please two women at the same time. Di and Evie squirmed as they took me with their pussies. I flexed and pressed deep in Di and licked Evie like an ice cream bar. What time was it now? We almost got lost in the heat!

"Time check, babe."

"7:35."

"Dianne, we good?"

"Yeah, but Ev, please fuck me hard! I want more and I'm close to cumming!"

"I thought-"

"Fuck what I thought! Drill me! Punish your bitch sister!"

"Oh, I will!"

I slammed into her and did my technique again, but deeper this time.

"AHH! SHIIIT! I FUCKING LOVE YOUR DICK, EVERETT!"

Of course, I couldn't leave Evelyn hanging. I put my tongue on her clit and fingers inside her and I started blasting.

"Oh, Everett, baby, YES!"

"Ev, drill me deeper, I'm almost THERE!"

"Shit, me too! Make me cum with your fingers, baby!"

It was all too much for me to handle in one night. I felt my orgasm getting close too. By a miracle I lasted 'til both Evie and Di screamed as they came. Di's pussy got tight as her insides pulsed. Oh, no! I'm gonna cum!

"Ahhh, fuuuuck!"

I got my dick out just in time to cum on my sister's thick bushes. Globs and globs of my thick semen kept pumping out and landing on her dark public hairs.

With all three of us panting like it's summer, Evie said it best. "This is the best night of my sex life yet."

= = = = = = = = = = = =

The night wasn't over though. I still owed Evie a good hard fucking and I'm a man of my word, goddammit!

We made out in Dianne's shower after soaping up and making sure both of our bodies squeaky clean before we do more dirty things. Evie made me brush my teeth too.

My hands roamed Evie's chest and butt as we kissed under the running water. She stopped us and said, "I can't wait anymore. Take me here, babe."

She turned and leaned down, sticking her eager butt to my raging dick. I slid in so easily and I fucked her deep like my sister. I wrapped my arms around and kissed her as we fucked. The bathroom door opened and Dianne waltzed inside, still nude and hairy. We were in clear view of her sight. The yellow shower curtains were off to the side. She watched us do our thing without saying anything.

As I thrusted, Evie pushed her butt to meet me, feeling more of her and filling her deeper with myself. She leaned further down 'til her back was horizontal while she pushed back from the shower tiles. We kept speeding up until we went as fast as a jackhammer.

Dianne kept watching us, rubbing her tits and clit. Fuck! This is the best! We were almost there when Evie stood and tapped me. "Babe, not yet. Let's dry up and finish this in Dianne's bed," she spoke with a mean smile, drunk with lust. "Your turn to watch this time," she said to my sis.

I used my towel to dry us off and grope her some more before we moved back to bed. It was hard not to keep making out on the way, but we got there and I started pounding her pussy. Too late when I realized I didn't have a condom on. Fuck it all anyway. All my sense of reason was thrown out since I put my tongue in my older sister's snatch just a few moments ago.

"Mmhhh, Everett! Babe, I love you and your dick. Keep loving me and my pussy like this, please!"

"Oh, god, yes. Your pussy's gonna love my tongue, my fingers and my cum inside it too."

"Yes! Oh, fuck! I missed having your dick bare."

I felt another girl's cervix tonight. And in the same bed. A sex fantasy cum true. I must be a lucky bastard that way.

"Was your sister's pussy good, huh? Almost came inside her, you naughty brother! What if you filled her up and put a baby in her? What would you do?" Evie teased me as we fucked.

I gathered her legs up to my shoulders and drove harder.

"Fuuck! Ahhh! OHHH!" She moaned so loud, I was worried Di's neighbors would complain.

"I'd help her raise the kid, duh! How 'bout if I put one in you tonight?"

"I dare you to! Breed me, baby!"

"I'm about to, babe!"

Dianne caught up and layed down left of us on the bed and jilled off to our fucking. I had one more wicked idea to act out that I can still believably chalk up to the heat of the moment.

"Babe, did you like seeing me and my sister do sexy, illegal things?"

"Of course I fuckin' did," she said not hesitating.

"You did? Di, come here and kiss me while I fill up our honorary sister."

"Oh, FUCK! That's not FAIIIIR!"

My sister was swift to lock lips with me again. Evie just got tighter below me. We made a show of sucking on Di's tongue and adding lots of spit and moaning.

Evie had no chance. I felt her about to cum, so I quickly sucked on her beautiful breasts as she squeezed me and squirted a small bit on my dick.

"Everrett, oh my GOD!"

She squealed with her legs up as high as her voice! And just as her long, loud moan ended, my pounding gave way to a powerful jet of cum hitting her straight up her womb.

"Fuuuuck! I love both your pussies!"

Dianne looked satisfied and finished too as she laid panting.

Spent, my body got off Evie and I fell on the bed between Evie and Di. Before the three of us were whisked off to sleep, I checked their red petals flowing with squirt and my cum flowing down from Evie.

I hoped this wouldn't be the last time this happened between us three. They could Eiffel Tower me on my mouth and dick, I could eat them both out while also 69-ing one of them, and I could even alternate between stabbing both of their beautiful pussies with my dick.

Oh, the possibilities indeed...

END

12