Just Us Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Oh my God, Liv! Oh my fucking God!” Paris moaned, her hands over her face as she tried to remember words, tried to remember how to breathe. “That’s it, you’re doing so good, baby girl! Keep licking, keep fingering! Oh shit!”

“You taste so fucking good, Paris,” I just want to keep drinking you up,” Liv said, lifting her head just enough that Paris could see how shiny her face had become with Paris’s arousal.

“I’m going to be down here until you cum. Do you understand me?” Olivia growled, her eyes getting a building fire behind them. Her arm picked up speed, and she expertly added a second finger on an outstroke, making Paris yelp.

“Yes I understand,” Paris said, her eyes screwed shut from the extreme pleasure.
“You understand what, Paris?” Olivia asked knowingly, her arm moving at a break neck speed, Paris’s wet cunt absolutely sloshing under the assault. “You understand what?” she asked again, putting her face back to Paris’s crotch and tongue lashing her clit.

“You’ll be down here until I… I… until I cum,” she nearly shrieked, her hands pulling the fitted sheets up to the point that the bottom corners untucked. “Oh fuck Liv, you’ve got me so wet!”

“I know I do you dumb slut, and you taste phenomenal.” A switch had flipped in Olivia, and Paris was loving it.

The moan that escaped from Paris’s lips when Liv degraded her made the blonde firecracker smile.

“Aww, what’s that, you dumb whore? You like when I talk shit to you, huh?” Liv asked before biting down on Paris’s meaty thigh.

“Yes, yes I do. I’m a dirty fucking slut.”

“Who’s slut are you Paris?” Liv asked, biting her again. “Who’s slut?”

“Yours. I’m your slut, Olivia,” Paris moaned, and it became all too much. “Liv, I’m gonna….”

“Gonna what?” Liv teased, three fingers destroying Paris’s drenched gash. “Is that juicy fucking pussy of yours finally going to cum onto my fingers, huh? Are you going to cum like a dirty fucking slut all over your baby girl’s thirsty fucking mouth?”
“FUCK!” Paris absolutely screamed, coming undone, her entire body raising off the bed like she was being exorcized. “Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!” she continued to wail as Olivia kept pushing and eating, eating and pushing until her shoulder and jaw were absolutely fatigued.

“I can’t fucking breathe,” Paris whined, her sizable chest heaving, her face, neck, and chest absolutely red and both of their young bodies covered in sweat. “I think I’m going to fucking die.”

“You’re not going to die on me, Berelc. Our vacation just began, and I haven’t even seen what nasty toys I know you brought in your bag,” Liv said, rather spent her fingers absentmindedly playing with Paris’s pussy.

“We need to try out that shower, and that jacuzzi,” Paris said, just above a whisper. “I can’t wait to eat that cute ass of yours.”

“My what?” Liv chuckled, not quite sure she heard right.

“Did I stutter? I said I’m going to eat your ass in that shower once I can walk again.”

12