Sophie Reconnects with Hailee

Story Info
Sophie Turner brings Hailee Steinfeld to the Lodge.
20.6k words
4.83
20.4k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was difficult to identify when things really started to snowball at the Lodge, but I remember thinking at one point that things couldn't possibly continue as they had been. After Maisie and Sophie brought in Emilia Clarke, there was a brief slowdown. Anya had been out of the country for some time, Maisie and Sophie couldn't get their schedules to align properly as often as they liked, and Emilia also had obligations that kept her away. I resigned myself to thinking that things would not always be so crazy with multiple girls showing up at once or new girls being introduced. But then, the very next time Maisie and Sophie visited, I was proven wrong.

The duo had arrived at the house like usual, and things seemed quite normal the entire night. The three of us had a very nice hang out driven by food and wine, and then a movie marathon in the lounge. Of course that movie marathon turned into a threeway oral chain, which then brought the three of us back to the bedroom for a more involved fuck that had them taking turns riding my cock. That was a warmup. Another highlight was me fucking Sophie prone, and her taller height allowing us to both eat Maisie's pussy while I did it.

But it was the next morning that things took a turn for the surprising. I woke up first on the outside of a pile that had me laying there, Sophie's leg draped over me, and Maisie spooning her from behind. I awoke and decided to head back downstairs to prepare coffee, silently slipping out the room into the hallway. I wasn't 20 feet away when I heard a whisper from behind. It was Sophie, carefully shutting the door behind her to make no noise.

"What are you doing?" I asked. Sophie quickly put her finger to her lips and then quietly scurried away from the door.

"I want to talk to you about a thing," she said as we walked. She was wearing just a robe, and me just a pair of pajama pants I pulled off the floor as I left the room.

"Sure," I replied while we both walked. Sophie waited until we were further down the hallway until she started talking again.

"Coming here, as you know, has really been great for me and Mais," she started.

"Uh-huuuh," I said as we began descending the main stairwell onto the first floor.

"Yeah we've been closer than ever and it's nice to get away, but it's got me thinking. About other people. Those I've connected with kinda, but not in a way where either of us really knew what we were doing."

"Before you go on," I said, eyes narrowing in curiosity, "Tell me who you're talking about."

"I want to bring Hailee Steinfeld up here."

"Haha, what?" I started laughing so loud that it echoed back up the stairs.

Sophie gave me a weak smack on the shoulder along with a "shhhhh."

"You're serious?" I asked, stopping on the stairs. Sophie nodded and said nothing. We silently continued down to the first floor, through the dining room and into the kitchen. Once we were there Sophie started talking again.

"We knew each other filming that movie," Sophie started again, "We hung out a few times after that. One of those times we...fooled around a little."

"Go on," I said, very invested now.

"It was barely a thing. We were kinda tipsy, we were hanging out at my place. I don't even know how, but I ended up masturbating in front of her. She watched me the whole time, then started doing it herself. I got a toy out and used it on her. We only kissed a couple times during. And that was it. We never really talked about it after. But I can't stop thinking about lately."

"Wow," I said, slightly taken aback. It was quite a sight when I saw Sophie go down on Maisie for the first time, but imagining her shoving something into Hailee was quite something as well.

"So clearly you can see why I would want to bring her here," Sophie said.

"Why don't you just go to her house if that's what you're going for? Your chances are just as likely there than they are here aren't they?"

"For one thing, this place guarantees that noone else will just happen by. No interruptions. Two, if we're staying overnight together here, there's an automatic assumption we'll be staying in the same room, and that gets the mind thinking. And three, if I drop hints that you and I have been together, she'll get the vibe that this place is cool and she can do whatever she wants."

Sophie finished talking right as I started the coffee maker. I watched it drip for a couple seconds and then turned back to her.

"So I am involved in this, too?" I said, raising an eyebrow.

"Well yeah, once I, you know, make sure she's down."

"And you think she will be? With some dude she just met that isn't your boyfriend?"

"Oh come on, man, she already knows about me and Maisie, she knows I'm not monogamous."

"That's another thing, Maisie doesn't know about this does she?"

Sophie shrugged, "She'll know when the time is right. She'll be into it, too, but for now I think it's better if I recollect with Hailee myself first."

Sophie shrugged, "She'll know when the time is right. She'd be into it, too, but for now I think it's better if I reconnect with Hailee myself first."

"Wow..." I said. I was amused, but slightly aghast that this was happening. I was mulling it over in my head. Bringing Hailee around for this reason was slightly different, since Anya, Maisie, Sophie, and Emilia had all come to the house knowing exactly what they were getting into. In this instance Sophie was essentially trying to seduce Hailee. If Hailee got the wrong idea, she could quickly come to the wrong conclusion about the Lodge entirely. But, knowing their history was already somewhat there, and also knowing just how persuasive Sophie could be, I thought that it just might work.

Speaking of how persuasive Sophie was, she had made her way across the kitchen, and was now pressing herself up against me as I leaned against the counter.

"Please?" Sophie said, putting her hands on my shoulders and leaning in close. "Again, I'll take care of everything. You won't have to do any work. And...if this goes well...maybe I can convince her to bring you in for some fun?"

At the mere mention of it, Sophie reached down and began to rub my cock through my pajamas. I was already getting hard just imagining Sophie eating Hailee's pussy, but then Sophie had to put the image in my mind of Hailee riding my cock while Sophie kissed her. Combine that with Sophie's hand, and my pajama pants were beginning to be a burden. Sophie felt it to, and reached her hand down inside to jerk my cock more directly.

"Is this a situation where I need to 'convince' you further?" Sophie said as she started to sink down to her knees. She pulled my pajamas down around my thighs and let my cock flip out right in front of her mouth. "Or do I need to 'convince' you multiple times in this case?"

Sophie slipped my cock into her mouth, leaning forward and popping her lips open at the last second. She started to slide her mouth back and forth, keeping her eyes staring up at me. I moaned quietly and leaned back, enjoying the first few pumps before I looked down at her.

"Raise your right hand," I said as I looked down at her, raising my own as an example. Sophie followed the instruction, but continued to slowly suck my cock. "Repeat after me. I, Sophie."

Sophie leaned back far enough to free her mouth, "I, Sophie." Then she put it right back where it was, sliding almost all the way down to the base of my cock.

"Do solemnly swear," I instructed.

"Do solemnly swear," she popped her mouth off again just long enough to say it.

"To make sure that Hailee knows the nature of what she's getting into and the extent of our relationship,"

"To make sure Hailee knows what she's getting into," Sophie paused again, but then ran her tongue over the tip before speaking, "And that she knows the extent of our relationship."

"And that if Hailee is not into things at the same level as Maisie, I Sophie will personally make time to pleasure you while Hailee is here."

Sophie did not repeat as she did before. Instead she started sucking faster, making louder sounds with her mouth as she went back and forth. "I don't really have to repeat all that, do I?"

"Just say you understand," I said, only fake annoyed.

"I understand," Sophie said quickly between gulps of my cock.

"Good," I picked her up and bent her over the kitchen counter. As I lifted her robe over her ass, I leaned back in to whisper in Sophie's ear, "Tell me everything you want to do to her."

Sophie started talking as I shoved my cock into her pussy, "I want to eat her pussy so badly. I want to grind my pussy on her face. I want to make out with her while my fingers are inside her. I want to see her face when I shove another toy in her. I want to see her take your cock..."

I started to fuck Sophie very hard from behind, while she was listing off various things she wanted from Hailee. It only went on a couple minutes until I was close, and right when Sophie was in the middle of spouting something about she and I spit-roasting Hailee, I pulled her around and put her back on her knees. She quickly locked her mouth back around my cock and sucked down my entire load as I came.

That was all we discussed of the topic for some time. It was another few weeks before Sophie enacted her plan. Step one was to run into Hailee at a mutual event they had. Step two was to lay on the nostalgia for the times they had hung out previously. Step three was of course to invite Hailee to hang out for the weekend with "Just the two of them" although I was mentioned in connection with the house. Sophie forwarded me the chain of texts.

Sophie: It's my friends house, but I drop by all the time for the weekend or whatever.

Hailee: And we're not going to annoy him by showing up randomly?

Sophie: Oh no, he loves when I come to visit. *wink face emoji*

Hailee: I'll bet he does.

Sophie: Hehe, totally, but yeah he won't bother us. Unless we want him to.

Hailee: Alright, than I'm totally in!

Sophie forwarded me the texts, and then right after sent me a boomerang video of her making a jerkoff motion onto her outstretched tongue.

The Saturday that the two arrived, the weather was gorgeous outside. I had woken up slightly early just to make sure everything was in order. At first things were quiet, but then Sophie sent me a selfie she had taken. She was in the passenger seat of a car, with Hailee driving. Sophie had her tongue out again with a wink, while Hailee was just smiling and giving a peace sign.

I was alerted to their presence by the security system as they pulled into the house shortly after. The front door camera saw them both approaching, bags in tow, while Hailee marveled at the house. I made my way downstairs as they entered.

"Hellooooooooo?" Sophie called out. I casually made my way down the stairs and found them both in the entryway. Both of them were dressed down in tshirts and shorts. I was as well, wearing just a t-shirt and some old jeans. The more casual the better, Sophie and I had decided.

"Sophieeee," I called down the stairs, "Hey hey."

Sophie crossed the rest of the entryway and came to me. She wrapped her arms around me in at first what seemed like a platonic hug, but then as she pulled away she put her lips against mine, giving a casual but firm kiss. Hailee stood back for the moment.

"Good to see you," I said as Sophie moved away.

"This is Hailee," Sophie said enthusiastically, "We were just planning on hanging out for the weekend? If that's cool?"

"Yeah no problem at all," I gave an at ease shrug and then gestured up the stairs, "The same room you had last time is all set if you want that again. So make yourselves at home. If you need me I'll either be in my room or back in the office."

"Awesome, we'll try to keep the noise down," Sophie said with a grin.

I shrugged again with a laugh, "What for?" I started to walk the other way, "Have fun."

And with that I started to walk back to the study to the right of the entryway. I heard Sophie and Hailed grab their stuff and quickly rush upstairs behind me. I allowed myself one glance of Hailee's legs and ass as she started up the stairs, but then turned away. Had to appear like it was just Sophie doing her thing, and that I was uninvolved.

I went into the library/study on the east end of the house. There was nothing there but shelves of books and my work desk, so it was a good way to get out of the way and let Sophie take Hailee around. It was doubtful they were going to check out a book for their visit, or that they would want to use the fireplace in the middle of the day.

I sat down to try and get some work done, but it was very hard to focus knowing that Sophie and Hailee were together in the house. While I sat at my computer listlessly doing nothing, Sophie and Hailee were upstairs likely settling into the room. It was quite amusing to me, knowing that Hailee was unknowingly putting her stuff into the same room where I had watched Maisie and Sophie fuck, and also fucked both of them.

I stayed in the study for some time, and eventually I heard the two of them coming back down the stairs while talking. I looked up as the door opened and the two appeared. Sophie was now wearing a red bikini that emphasized her hips with a tiny string. Hailee had on a pair of jean shorts, and a black bikini top that nicely teased her cleavage.

"And this is the study," Sophie said as they walked in.

"Whoooa," Hailee said as she walked in, scanning along the bookshelves.

"Hey again," I said as I poked my head up from behind my computer.

"Hey," Sophie called from across the room, "The pool is ready to go, right?"

"Yeah," I said, focusing back on the computer and trying not to stare at Hailee's abs, "If you want to use the hot tub though you'll have to turn it on."

"Nice," Sophie exclaimed.

The two of them turned and headed toward the back of the house to the pool. I waited until they were a little ways away, and then shut my computer and quickly made my way back upstairs. The thing about the pool being out the back of the house, was that the master bedroom where I resided had a large window that perfectly overlooked it.

I rushed up the stairs and to my room. I knew that the way the sun hit the window made it impossible for the outside to see inside, so I was not subtle. My face almost went right up against the glass, and I stared straight down. I wasn't too late.

Sophie and Hailee were below, next to the pool but not yet in it. Sophie was swishing her foot in the water to feel the temperature, and then she turned back to Hailee with an enthusiastic nod. Hailee clapped her hands happily a couple times and then reached her hands down. In one motion, Hailee unbuttoned her shorts and started to pull them down, revealing the bottom of her bikini that did nothing whatsoever to hide her ass. I let out an audible groan of frustration as I stated down at it, just out of reach.

Sophie walked around to the side of the pool with the staircase leading down, and then slowly descended down into the water. While Sophie waded further in, getting water up to her neck, Hailee put her hair up in a bun on top of her head, most likely trying to keep it from getting wet. I took the opportunity to stare at her ass for a few more seconds. Her bikini on the bottom was so thin that her entire ass was on display, with only a small band hugging her hips that came back into her pert ass cheeks and seemingly disappeared.

I sat in the window box for a while, just watching the two of them. I was glad when Hailee got in the water, because the sight of that ass and those legs was driving me crazy. The two of them nonchalantly swam around for a while, not doing anything in particular. Sophie was care-free dipping down under the water and coming back up, while Hailee mostly tread water and floated around while clinging to a pool noodle.

After some time, the two of them slowed down, and they seemed to be just standing there, with the water up to their necks. They talked for a while, seemingly just laughing and chatting. In all honesty it didn't look like anything was going to happen. I was about to leave when I saw Hailee laugh particularly hard, and then Sophie wrapped her arms around her. I stood up and looked a little closer as Hailee wrapped her arms back around Sophie. Then they stopped, and the two just looked at each other for a moment.

"Please please please please please," I muttered quietly to myself. "Please kiss..."

But, Hailee released Sophie from her hug, and then brought one finger to her eyelash, rubbing it gently. Hailee gestured behind her and said something else, and Sophie nodded. Then they both started to head to the pool. I grumbled and stamped my foot in frustration, but made sure to stay and watch them both emerge from the water. Hailee's body looked even better when she was dripping wet.

The two of them toweled off a bit, and then went back inside. I sighed, disappointed that I didn't get to witness either them making out in the pool, or doing anything else in the pool. What a sight that would have been time watch the two of them fool around in the water. But oh well, they were coming back in, and were likely on their way to their room to change. Maybe that would lead to something.

A few minutes later I was broken from my thoughts by my phone vibrating. I checked, and it was a text from Sophie.

"Please come to the bedroom."

"Well that was fast", I thought to myself as I hurried back down the hall and to the other rooms. The room Sophie always occupied had the door open a crack. I approached the door half expecting to hear moans coming from it, but as I peaked in all I saw was Sophie sitting on the edge of the bed.

I stepped inside, and Hailee was nowhere to be found. Then I saw the bathroom door was closed, and heard the shower running. I looked at Sophie and shrugged my arms in confusion. Sophie quickly waved me over, holding her finger up to her lips for me to be quiet.

"What gives?" I whispered. Sophie clenched her face and raised both her hands, angrily making fists without making any noise.

"I'm trying!" She said with a whispered frustration. "I thought we were having a moment, and she pulled away. I wasn't even obviously going at her at the time."

"So now what?" I asked with a whisper.

"She's showering and then we're gonna figure out what to do next. But damnit now I'm all flustered." Sophie crossed her arms in a pout.

"You don't usually have to try this hard," I quietly chuckled.

"I knoooow," Sophie's face flaired in frustration. "My game is totally off."

Sophie fidgeted on the bed, gripping the edge of it and shaking herself a little.

"I'm all pent up and I can't relax, and if I can't relax she's going to get weirded out, and..."

I interrupted her by slowly leaning down towards her. As soon as she looked up and saw what I was doing, she clasped both her hands on my head and pulled me down into her. We kissed several times in a hurried makeout, until Sophie finally pulled her head back with a huff.

"You've got to relax," I said quietly, almost turning to leave in case Hailee emerged again.

"Yeah you're right," Sophie stared off into space for a moment, and then her hands began to quickly pull at the strings of her bikini bottoms. "Eat me out real fast."

"What?" I exclaimed, keeping it to a whisper.

"Seriously, real fast," Sophie said, pulling her bikini down around her thighs. "Before she's done in there. If I can work one out now I'll have a clearer head."

I turned and looked at the closed bathroom door, hearing the shower running and water splashing around inside. Hailee was definitely showering thoroughly. Then I looked back at Sophie as she leaned back on the bed.

"Come on," Sophie urged with a whisper.

"You're gonna owe me..." I said as I quickly dropped to my knees next to the bed. Sophie spread her legs as far as her pulled down bikini would allow, and I leaned my head in. When my tongue touched her pussy, at first all I could taste was the drug chlorine taste of someone who had been in a pool. Then, as I started licking her pussy in a rushed speed, I started to taste how wet she was. Hailee was truly driving her crazy, and they hadn't even done anything yet.