Just Visiting Pt. 01

Story Info
Business trip disaster turns into affair with friend's wife.
3.5k words
4.28
34.8k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gymratt24
gymratt24
29 Followers

I was headed out of town on business, driving my car down an old back road leading through small town America, trying to stay off the interstate. Suddenly, my car started making a really weird noise, so I pulled it off to the side of the road, just praying that it wasn't anything serious. As I got off the road, I noticed some smoke coming from under the hood so I knew that it wasn't going to be good. The town I was driving through didn't offer much as far as hotel options go. The one they had didn't have any vacancy. That's when I remembered my friend Don lived in this town. While I was waiting on the tow truck, I called Don to see if he would mind me crashing at his place for a day or so while I waited on my car to get fixed. He told me that he would come pick me up and that I could stay until my car was drivable.

Don pulled in right after the tow truck got there, so I started to load up my suitcase when his wife, Stacy, climbed out of the front seat. I hadn't seen Don and Stacy in a few years, but the years had definitely been kind to her. She had auburn hair, fair skin, and a petite little body that I could tell she takes very good care of. They have three kids, but you definitely wouldn't know it by the looks of Stacy.

I gave my phone number to the tow truck driver, and he said that he would call me as soon as he could diagnose what was wrong with my car. So, we headed to Don and Stacy's house. I was hoping that it could be fixed by the next afternoon, but soon found out that it would take three days just to get the part in. So I was going to be stuck there for at least 3 nights. Don tried to comfort me in telling me that it was not an inconvenience for them, Stacy insisted that it was no trouble. I had told them that I could stay on the couch and that I wouldn't be in the way at all, but I knew having another grown man in the house was going to be a bit of a burden. I could work remotely, so as long as I had internet access, all would be ok on my end.

That night, we had a wonderful dinner. Stacy was a great cook. I insisted on helping to clean the dishes, hoping to help smooth things over a bit for my intrusion. They put the kids to bed around 8:30, and we sat up talking and watching a little TV until late in the evening. Don had to get up early to go to work the next morning, so he and Stacy went to bed around 10:30. I must have been pretty tired because the next thing I knew, it was 7:00, and I was awakened by the sounds of kids getting ready for school. It was quite the sight, all of them rushing around in a seemingly coordinated and choreographed dance of bodies getting all they needed for the day. Don said good morning as he was rushing out the door at about 7:30. He told me to make myself at home and that he would be back by around 4:00. Stacy wasn't far behind him with the kids headed to school.

They had been gone for about five minutes when I decided to go take a shower. I walked into the guest bathroom, started the shower, but noticed there were no towels. So I decided to go to the master bathroom and take my shower in there. It was a very nice bathroom, walk-in shower with glass walls, nice tile, and a large vanity. I quickly found a towel and started the shower.

As I was getting undressed, something caught my eye. Laying in the floor next to the clothes hamper was a tiny little zebra striped thong. I instantly started thinking about seeing Stacy in this underwear, and before I knew it, I was as hard as a rock. I knew I shouldn't be having those thoughts about my friend's wife, but I just couldn't help it. I tossed the panties back to where I had found them and got into the warm shower. As I stood under the water, all those thoughts kept flooding my mind. What does she feel like? What did she look like in these underwear? At this point, I could only imagine, but I have a pretty good imagination.

Suddenly, I realized that I was stroking my cock in the shower and thinking about her. Thinking about what she feels like, what she tastes like, what she smells like. As I was stroking faster and faster, getting to the verge of cumming, I see movement out of the corner of my eye through the mirror. I look up, and there is Stacy peeking in the doorway watching me. She saw me notice her and she disappeared out of sight.

I had no idea that she was coming back home. I never even asked if she was working, I just assumed. I was totally embarrassed and quickly got out of the shower. I dried off, put my clothes on, and went back to the couch to start working. I was trapped in this house with a woman that I was lusting after, and could not get away from the embarrassment. I was already dreading the rest of my stay. Is she going to make fun of me? Is she going to tell Don what I was doing in their shower?

A few minutes after I got settled into my work, Stacy walked through to go to the kitchen. She asked me what I was working on, so I explained some of the details of my project to her. I'm not sure if she was trying to break the ice or if she was genuinely interested, but I appreciated the change of subject from what had been running through my mind. She then told me that she was going to leave me alone to let me work and that she was off work for the next couple of days so she would try not to bother me. So, now all these thoughts come flooding back to my head. I thought about trying to get a hotel, but how do I explain that to Don? "Hey Don, your wife was watching me masturbate, so I am leaving." Yeah, I don't think that will go over very well.

Stacy went for a run a little while later, and I felt like I could finally breath a sigh of relief. I didn't even look up when she left, I still didn't feel like I could look her in the eye. When she came back thirty minutes later, I noticed what she was wearing. She was wearing some tight little jogging pants and a black sports bra, and both left little to the imagination. She looked fantastic, and I was beginning to wonder if she knew exactly what she was doing to me. She walked back through the living room, and I could not hide the fact that I was fixated on her. I could see her little nipples pushing out the fabric of her sports bra as she walked through the cool house. As she walked down the hallway toward her bedroom, I got an incredible view of her ass, and what a lovely sight it was. It was perfectly shaped, tight, and in that moment I really wanted to give it a good squeeze. I tried to keep working, but my thoughts were betraying me.

I heard the shower turn on. After a minute or two, I was beginning to wonder if she was going to close the door to her bedroom. It never closed. I was fighting the curiosity that was running through my mind, but the clear thinking side quickly lost to the curiosity and I tip-toed down the hallway. Having learned from her mistake earlier, I decided not to get all the way into the doorway because I did not want her to see me. So I stealthily peeked around the corner just in time to see her peeling off her workout clothes. She looked so amazing. Perfect, perky little breasts. Her body was something that I had only seen in my wet dreams. She stepped into the shower and began to wash her hair and the rest of her body. Oh how I wanted to help her wash her body off. I was jealous of the soap getting to run all over her body. After a few minutes, I was just about to sneak away, when I saw her start running her hands up and down her body. She started at her breasts, running her fingers over her nipples making them hard. She kept one hand on her breasts and the other started moving lower, over her stomach, to the top of her thigh, and then between her legs. I couldn't believe what I was seeing! She was masturbating in the shower. My cock was so hard, it was straining in my shorts. She started breathing heavier, moving her hips in rhythm with her hand. I saw her look up toward the ceiling, and then cut her eyes toward the mirror. Her eyes were seemingly staring straight into mine, or maybe that was my imagination getting the best of me. I decided to head back toward the couch anyway, fearing that I would be busted if I got too carried away.

The rest of the afternoon went off without any excitement. Stacy stayed in her room or in the kitchen for most of the afternoon and didn't bother me while I worked. Don got home with the kids at about 4:00 just as I was wrapping up work for the day. He asked Stacy about her day and jokingly asked if I left her alone. They both just laughed and she said of course, and that I had been a perfect gentleman. I was relieved that she didn't rat me out for my antics in their shower from earlier. We ate dinner, and followed the same routine from the previous night.

The kids went to bed around 8:30, and we stayed up talking and watching TV. Don went to the bathroom and changed into some shorts and a tee shirt. Stacy went soon after and changed as well. She came back in a pair of shorts and an oversized tee shirt. I could almost swear that she wasn't wearing a bra, but it was hard to tell in the dim light. I started to watch a movie at about 10:00, and excused myself to the restroom to change into some shorts myself.

As I came out of the restroom down the hall, Don was passing me and told me good night and that he needed to be at work a little earlier in the morning so he was going to bed. I sat back down on the couch to watch the movie as it was starting. Stacy was sitting in a recliner to my left, but the dimly lit room didn't give me much of a view of her. She was sitting with a blanket over her legs, but it looked like she was enjoying the movie.

After a half an hour I decided to get a drink from the kitchen. I asked her if she wanted anything while I was up, but she didn't want anything. So I walked around the corner into the kitchen, pulled out a glass and got some water. When I walked back into the living room, Stacy was gone. I assumed she went to bed, so I made myself comfortable and continued watching the movie. Suddenly, I saw Stacy walking down the hall from her bedroom. She was wrapped up in her blanket and trying not to make any noise as she walked down the hall. Through the dim light, I thought I could see a sly little grin on her face, but maybe I was imagining it. To my surprise, she sat down next to me on the couch.

I sat there for a couple minutes trying to figure out if I should say anything, or if I should just let it go. I had no idea what her intentions were, so I decided to play it cool and see what happens. I knew with Don and the kids in the house that there would be very little chance of anything happening that we would regret. She broke the silence and asked if I had a busy day planned for tomorrow. I really didn't have much planned, maybe a little work, but nothing pressing. She told me that she had thought about going to bed, but when she got to her room, Don was snoring, so she knew she wouldn't be able to sleep for a while anyway, and if it was ok with me, she would stay out and keep me company watching the movie. Of course, I was ok with it. Here was this drop dead gorgeous woman, who I had seen naked a few hours ago, sitting next to me. But she was forbidden fruit, she was married, to a friend. I wasn't sure how this scenario was going to play out, but I had a feeling that I was about to find myself in some trouble.

Then it happened. She asked me the dreaded question and I instantly started sweating. She asked me if I enjoyed watching her shower. I just started apologizing over and over, begging her not to tell Don. She cracked up laughing and told me to relax. She left the door open on purpose, knowing that my curiosity would get the best of me, especially after she had seen me in the shower earlier. She knew exactly what she was doing to me, and she had me. Suddenly the thought of her touching herself started making me hard. She wanted me to watch her get off, and she was killing me. When I finally calmed down a bit, she reminded me that I never answered her question.

"Did you enjoy watching me shower? Did you like what you saw?" she asked.

I replied softly, "of course I liked what I saw, it was an incredible sight. Did you enjoy what you saw this morning?"

"I did. I was impressed by what I saw, actually" she said. "I think you might be a little bigger than Don."

"Oh really?" I said, hoping she would maybe continue with the conversation.

"Oh yes, it really turned me on knowing that you were probably watching me, maybe even wanting to touch me. Did you want to touch me?" she asked.

I just stared at her for a second, thoughts running through my head. I knew that my growing erection was going to be difficult to hide soon. As I started to give my reply, I tried to subtly grab the edge of her blanket and cover myself up.

"I wanted to touch you from the time I first met you" I said honestly.

"Ok, good to know" she finally answered.

Then she turned and watched the TV for a few minutes, and I thought that might have been the end of the conversation. It was probably a good 10 minutes of silence, plenty of time for my erection to subside. She grabbed a pillow from the side of the couch and put it in my lap, turned her body, and laid her head in my lap. She was still wrapped up in her blanket, and I instinctively put my hand on her shoulder as she rested there. Just her being so close to me caused my cock to twitch back to life. I knew I wasn't going to be able to hide it again soon. I was slouching a bit in my seat, so her head was laying right above my waistline.

I tensed up a little bit, trying to think about anything else to get my mind off the growing situation. Baseball, basketball, why does the president have Twitter? She asked me if I was ok, and I lied and said I was fine. She reached up through an opening in the blanket and grabbed my hand. She held it there for a second or two, probably to see if I would pull away, but I didn't. Her hand was warm, soft, and I wanted, no, I needed her touch. She pulled my hand into her blanket, and I felt nothing but bare skin at the top of her chest.

She had taken her shirt off when she went to her room. She moved my hand to her breasts, softly covering the smooth skin. I felt her firm little nipples as my palm grazed over them. There was no hiding my hard cock as it started sticking straight up, practically blocking her view of the TV from my lap. She kept using my hand to rub all over her breasts, lightly squeezing, playing with her nipples, and rubbing every inch of her chest. She then moved my hand down toward her stomach, looked up at me and said "don't stop, I don't want you to stop."

So I obeyed her command. I kept my hand moving down past her stomach, and she wasn't wearing her shorts or panties anymore either. Nothing but smooth skin under my big hands. I moved my hand over to her hip and around to her amazing ass. I had wanted to touch it all day, and there it was for me to explore. She let out a soft moan as my hand explored every inch of her ass, gave her some soft squeezes, and slid my middle finger all the way down her crack. I wanted to check and see how wet she was, and it didn't take me long to find out.

As soon as I got to the bottom of her ass, the blanket was soaked. She parted her legs slightly to invite me in. My fingers explored all the way up to her clit and she shuttered a little bit when the tip of my finger brushed against it. She was so wet, so warm. I inserted the tip of my middle finger into her and teased her a little. In and out, but very lightly. Then I would slide up to stroke her clit a couple of times, then stick my finger back into her. She took her hand and started rubbing on my cock which was straining inside my shorts. She slid her hand under my shorts and underwear and grabbed me, firmly at first, and then started stroking it gently. As she did this, I inserted my middle finger and my ring finger inside her. I started fucking her with my fingers, softly at first, but then she started bucking into me which encouraged me to go a bit harder, burying my fingers into her as far as I could with each stroke.

She took my cock out of my shorts and pulled me toward her mouth. She started sucking my cock, stroking it with her hand as she took me in and out. She licked around the head with her tongue, teasing it and causing it to involuntarily twitch. I put my other hand under the blanket and started massaging her breasts while I was fingering her with the other hand. She was moaning, breathing heavier, and continuing to move her hips, coordinating with my movements. I moved my fingers to her clit, stroking it, keeping it right in between my two fingers as I stroked it, spreading her lips. I could feel her orgasm building between her now labored breathing and her legs beginning to tense up. She increased the speed that she was sucking my cock. I pinched one of her nipples as I was stroking her clit, and she started convulsing, her legs were shaking, she was moaning things that I couldn't quite understand because she was trying to be quiet, but I knew she was cumming. My hand was soaked with her juices. I reached up toward my face and tasted her on my fingers. She rolled over and engulfed my cock, sucking feverishly, stroking it as her head bobbed up and down. I could feel my balls tighten, knowing I was close.

She pulled me out of her mouth, looked me in the eyes, and told me to cum in her mouth and that she wanted to taste me. That was pretty much all it took to send me over the edge. She pushed my cock deep into her throat, and I shot a stream of cum into her. She kept milking me until there was nothing else coming out. She sat up and licked her lips clean.

She stood up, the blanket still loosely wrapped around her, gave me a little flash. I told her that she was an incredible woman. She looked at me, smiled, and said "if you are a good boy, maybe I will let you eat me for lunch tomorrow."

To be continued...


gymratt24
gymratt24
29 Followers